Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food Distributors stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 1.2% in a day
- Food Distributors stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 0.6% in a week
- Food Distributors stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 4.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UNFI 22.3%, $SPTN 7.2%, $USFD 6.9%, $SYY 6.7%, $PFGC 5.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WILC -5.9%, $HFFG -6.5%, $HLF -13.3%, $NUZE -31.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $UNFI 12.0%, $SPTN 10.7%, $HLF 4.2%, $USFD 3.5%, $SYY 0.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PFGC -0.3%, $HFFG -0.5%, $LNDC -0.6%, $WILC -7.6%, $NUZE -10.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.8%, for the past 3 months is 26.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 57.5%, the lowest correlation is -5.8%, the latest correlation is 46.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.7% between PFGC and SYY
The lowest correlation is -16.2% between CHEF and HLF
When you buy shares in a company, there is always a risk that the price drops to zero. But if you pick the right...
Grocery distributor company United Natural Foods Inc (NYSE: UNFI) was a clear beneficiary of the COVID-19 pandemic environment amid a major shift towards retail consumer food spending, Seaport Global Securities analysts said in an initiation note. The United Natural Foods Analyst: Eric Larson initiated coverage of United Natural Foods with a Neutral rating. The United Natural Foods Thesis: United Natural deserves credit for its "superb" performance during a "very difficult" operating environment...
USFD earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Shares of US Foods Hldg (NYSE:USFD) moved higher by 0.1% in pre-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share decreased 92.42% over the past year to $0.05, which missed the estimate of $0.10. Revenue of $6,138,000,000 decreased by 11.48% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $6,110,000,000. Looking Ahead Earnings guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Confere...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / February 16, 2021 / US Foods Holding Corp. (NYSE:USFD) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings call to be held on February 16, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
US Foods Holding Corp. (NYSE: USFD), one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States, today announced results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year 2020. The fourth quarter of fiscal year 2020 included 14 weeks compared to 13 weeks for the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2019, and the full fiscal year 2020 included 53 weeks compared to 52 weeks in the full fiscal year 2019. Certain financial results in this press release have been presented excluding the "extra week" in the ...
US Foods Holding (NYSE:USFD) announces its next round of earnings this Tuesday, February 16. Here is Benzinga's look at US Foods Holding's Q4 earnings report. What Are Earnings, Net Income, And Earnings Per Share? Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding. Earnings And Reve...
US Foods Holding Corp. (NYSE: USFD) announced that effective March 1, Smart Foodservice® Warehouse Stores will be rebranded as US Foods CHEF’STORE®. US Foods acquired Smart Foodservice Warehouse Stores in April 2020 to accelerate growth in the cash and carry market. This change will combine the power of the US Foods brand with the assortment, pricing and customer service of Smart Foodservice Warehouse Stores and pave the way for an enhanced customer experience.
United Natural Foods, Inc. (NYSE: UNFI) ("UNFI") today announced that it has successfully completed the repricing of its senior secured term loan facility. The amendment to the term loan agreement, among other things, reduced the Applicable Rate (as defined in the term loan agreement) from 4.25% to 3.50% for LIBOR-based loans, while the LIBOR floor remains at 0.00%. All other material terms of the term loan, including operating covenants and maturity date, were unchanged by the amendment.
Shares of The Chefs' Warehouse (NASDAQ:CHEF) increased by 41.68% in the past three months. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt The Chefs' Warehouse has. The Chefs' Warehouse's Debt Based on The Chefs' Warehouse's financial statement as of October 28, 2020, long-term debt is at $396.64 million and current debt is at $5.90 million, amounting to $402.54 million in total debt. Adjusted for $208.54 million in cash-equivalents, the company's net debt is at $194...