Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food Distributors stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.3% in a day
- Food Distributors stocks up 4.2% on average while median return up 4.2% in a week
- Food Distributors stocks up 13.6% on average while median return up 11.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index is based on equal weighted constituencies returns,Aggregated volume information is based on sum of all constituencies volumes
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CHEF 46.9%, $USFD 36.4%, $PFGC 25.1%, $SYY 17.9%, $HFFG 11.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WILC -4.7%, $SPTN -4.8%, $NUZE -11.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CHEF 15.5%, $HFFG 10.1%, $UNFI 9.6%, $SPTN 5.6%, $USFD 5.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WILC -1.0%, $PFGC -2.4%, $NUZE -4.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.5%, for the past 3 months is 17.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.2%, the lowest correlation is -5.9%, the latest correlation is 4.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.5% between SYY and USFD
The lowest correlation is -57.0% between HFFG and WILC
United Natural Foods, Inc. (NYSE: UNFI) will release financial results for its fiscal 2021 first quarter, ended October 31, 2020, the morning of Wednesday December 9, 2020. Management will host a conference call that morning at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss results.
US Foods Holding Corp. (NYSE: USFD) Chief Financial Officer Dirk Locascio will present at the Barclays Eat, Sleep, Play Virtual Conference on Tuesday, Dec. 1 at 8:50 a.m. EST (7:50 a.m. CST).
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Performance Food Group, Sprouts Farmers Market and SpartanNash
Performance Food Group Company to participate in the 2020 Barclays Eat, Sleep, Play Conference.
3 Natural Food Stocks Worth a Look Amid Rising At-Home Dining
Zacks.com featured highlights include: ODP Corp, United Natural Foods, Covenant Logistics, Boise Cascade and Mr. Cooper Group
Is (UNFI) Outperforming Other Consumer Staples Stocks This Year?
The big shareholder groups in United Natural Foods, Inc. (NYSE:UNFI) have power over the company. Institutions will...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Pfizer, Hain Celestial, Pilgrim's Pride, United Natural Foods and Tyson Foods
The Hain Celestial Group, Inc. (HAIN), United Natural Foods, Inc. (UNFI) and Tyson Foods, Inc. (TSN) may one again witness a surge in the demand for their products as surging coronavirus cases may once again compel people to confine themselves indoors.