Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food Distributors stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Food Distributors stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 1.1% in a week
- Food Distributors stocks up 4.3% on average while median return up 3.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UNFI 20.6%, $HFFG 17.7%, $SPTN 11.8%, $USFD 6.0%, $HLF 5.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PFGC -0.3%, $WILC -1.4%, $LNDC -5.0%, $NUZE -15.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HLF 5.4%, $HFFG 3.8%, $WILC 1.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NUZE -1.5%, $PFGC -2.1%, $USFD -2.4%, $SYY -3.2%, $CHEF -5.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.4%, for the past 3 months is 23.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.0%, the lowest correlation is -3.7%, the latest correlation is 5.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.0% between SYY and USFD
The lowest correlation is -38.4% between NUZE and SPTN
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of US Foods Holding Corp. ("US Foods" or "the Company") (NYSE:USFD).
AN, HPQ, and UNFI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on October 21, 2021.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., October 21, 2021--SpartanNash Company (the "Company") (Nasdaq: SPTN) will announce its third quarter financial results after the stock market closes on Wednesday, November 10, 2021.
Chefs' Warehouse (CHEF) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NuZee, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUZE), a leading co-packing company for single serve coffee formats, is pleased to announce its first craft brewery partnership with Stone Brewing, one of the largest craft brewers in the United States. NuZee recently partnered with Stone Brewing and provided roasted coffee for the brewing company's new ground coffee blend, Xocoveza Tres Leches, that is now available at all Stone Brewing Tap Rooms and Bistros nationwide. Also available now, beer enthusiasts can enjoy the hol
A look at the shareholders of SpartanNash Company ( NASDAQ:SPTN ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 19, 2021 / Bronstein, Gewirtz & Grossman, LLC is investigating potential claims on behalf of purchasers of US Foods Holding Corp. ("US Foods" or "the Company") (NYSE:USFD).
United Natural (UNFI) enters into a reseller agreement with DoorDash to expand its end-to-end and last-mile-delivery services.
United Natural (UNFI) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.