Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food Distributors stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Food Distributors stocks down 4.4% on average while median return down 4.3% in a week
- Food Distributors stocks down 15.1% on average while median return down 14.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LNDC -15.3%, $UNFI -22.0%, $HLF -23.8%, $HFFG -24.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LNDC 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SYY -5.6%, $HFFG -5.8%, $HLF -7.9%, $UNFI -11.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.2%, for the past 3 months is 29.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.8%, the lowest correlation is 4.9%, the latest correlation is 24.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.3% between PFGC and SYY
The lowest correlation is -35.8% between SAGA and WILC
NORTHAMPTON, MA / ACCESSWIRE / September 30, 2022 / Herbalife Nutrition By Erin Richards-Kunkel, Sr. Director, Strategic Partnerships and Corporate Social Responsibility For humanity to become more sustainable, we must start re-imagining how to ...
Conagra Brands' (CAG) first-quarter fiscal 2023 results are likely to reflect gains from pricing and innovation, and strength in its Frozen business despite cost inflation.
McCormick & Company's (MKC) results for the fiscal third quarter are likely to reflect adverse impacts from cost escalations and supply-chain disruptions.
Lamb Weston's (LW) first-quarter fiscal 2023 performance will likely reflect gains from recovering foodservice demand. Focus on pricing actions amid rising cost concerns is a breather.
Helen of Troy's (HELE) fiscal second-quarter performance will likely reflect the impacts of high inflation and supply chain disruptions. Strength in the Home & Outdoor category is aiding.
Dividend Aristocrats are highly-respectable in their own right, but Dividend Kings take the throne. Several companies have recently made their way into the elite club.
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
Sysco (SYY) closed the most recent trading day at $73.76, moving +1.07% from the previous trading session.
In this article, we discuss 11 best dividend aristocrat stocks to buy heading into recession. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, click 5 Best Dividend Aristocrat Stocks To Buy Heading Into Recession. Several of the world’s biggest economies face increasing recession risks as a result of the skyrocketing inflation and the […]