Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food Distributors stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 1.8% in a day
- Food Distributors stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 2.7% in a week
- Food Distributors stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up -3.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $USFD 6.6%, $UNFI 2.8%, $WILC 2.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SYY -5.8%, $PFGC -7.3%, $HFFG -8.1%, $HLF -19.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $UNFI 1.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $USFD -3.2%, $SYY -3.3%, $CHEF -5.3%, $HLF -10.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.0%, for the past 3 months is 21.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 37.7%, the lowest correlation is 3.7%, the latest correlation is 31.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.6% between PFGC and SYY
The lowest correlation is -73.3% between HFFG and NUZE
The simplest way to benefit from a rising market is to buy an index fund. But if you buy individual stocks, you can do...
G. Willi-Food International Ltd. (NASDAQ: WILC) (the "Company" or "Willi-Food"), a global company that specializes in the development, marketing and international distribution of kosher foods, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
Performance Food Group, Sprouts Farmers Market and Sovos Brands are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
Q1 2023 US Foods Holding Corp Earnings Call
Marfrig Global Foods, Cal-Maine Foods, and e.l.f. beauty are top for value, growth, and momentum, respectively.
New York, NY, May 11, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sagaliam Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: “SAGAU”, “SAGA”, “SAGAR”) (“we”, “us”, “our”, or the “Company”) announced today that Thomas W. Neukranz, its Chief Financial Officer and member of its Board of Directors had resigned effective May 7, 2023. There were no disagreements between the Company and Mr. Neukranz on any matter related to the Company’s operations, financial reporting, policies or practices. About Sagaliam Acquisition Corp. We are a blank che
The Zacks Natural Foods Products industry participants are battling increased commodity costs and high operating expenses. However, the rising inclination toward healthy food options keeps Performance Food (PFGC), Sprouts Farmers (SFM) and Sovos Brands (SOVO) well-placed.
US Foods (USFD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 31.58% and 0.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
ROSEMONT, Ill., May 11, 2023--US Foods Holding Corp. (NYSE: USFD), one of the largest foodservice distributors in the United States, today announced results for the first quarter fiscal year 2023.
First Quarter Net Revenue up 6% to $293.9 Million Plan in Place to Reduce Cost Structure and Continue Focus on Improving Operations LAS VEGAS, May 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HF Foods Group Inc. (NASDAQ: HFFG), a leading food distributor to Asian restaurants across the United States (“HF Foods”, “HF Group” or the “Company”), reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. First Quarter 2023 Financial Results Net revenue increased 6% to $293.9 million compared to $278.2 mi