Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food Retail stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Food Retail stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 2.7% in a week
- Food Retail stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $KR 6.3%, $NGVC 4.7%, $SFM 4.2%, $ACI 2.7%, $NAII 0.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WMK -2.3%, $GO -7.1%, $CBD -11.4%, $IMKTA -11.7%, $BTTR -11.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CBD 7.1%, $KR 2.1%, $WMT 0.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WMK -3.3%, $GO -5.3%, $NGVC -5.6%, $BTTR -6.7%, $IMKTA -6.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.1%, for the past 3 months is 24.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 39.5%, the lowest correlation is -4.8%, the latest correlation is 39.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.2% between IMKTA and WMK
The lowest correlation is -41.4% between CBD and WMK
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks in the limelight after announcing their financial results. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Stocks in The Limelight After Announcing Their Financial Results. Leading financial stocks, including JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM), Citigroup Inc. […]
Wall Street Horizon VP of Research Christine Short joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss December retail sales data and the outlook for retail earnings.
The tag "all-weather stock" suits Costco (COST) as the company has weathered multiple market gyrations and still delivered returns to investors.
ACI, BK, and GPI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on January 14, 2022
Yahoo Finance's Brad Smith discusses how U.S. retail sales declined over the holiday season due to inflation, a staff shortage, and worries about Omicron.
GPI, ACI, and NGLOY made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) value stocks list on January 14, 2022
SPB, ACI, and NGLOY made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on January 14, 2022
ACI, GPI, TSLA, SPB, and BK have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on January 14, 2022.
Investment company Parkside Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Intermediate-Term Government Bond ETF, The Walt Disney Co, Public Storage, Walmart Inc, Coca-Cola Co, sells iShares 3-7 Year Treasury Bond ETF, Schwab International Equity ETF, iShares ESG Aware U.S.
Kroger (KR) is making constant efforts to facilitate quick deliveries of fresh grocery. It stretches its tie-up with Nuro to make efficient deliveries via a third-generation autonomous delivery vehicle.