Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food Retail stocks down 3.8% on average while median return down 2.8% in a day
- Food Retail stocks down 5.3% on average while median return down 1.7% in a week
- Food Retail stocks down 6.7% on average while median return down 2.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CASY 0.5%, $CBD 0.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ACI -4.0%, $SFM -5.5%, $GO -13.9%, $NAII -14.7%, $NGVC -31.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NAII 5.2%, $KR 0.5%, $VLGEA 0.2%, $ACI 0.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WMT -3.1%, $IMKTA -4.7%, $CBD -6.5%, $GO -20.5%, $NGVC -27.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.3%, for the past 3 months is 25.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 55.5%, the lowest correlation is 4.6%, the latest correlation is 32.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.5% between IMKTA and WMK
The lowest correlation is -32.6% between CBD and WMK
Target's same-day delivery business gets high praise from Goldman Sachs. Here's why.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Costco could see a huge month of sales for May as customers stock up on gas amid the Colonial pipeline shutdown.
Albertsons Companies, Inc. (NYSE: ACI) announced today that its President and CEO, Vivek Sankaran, will participate in the BMO Capital Markets Farm to Market Conference at 12:40 p.m. ET on May 19, 2021.
Albertsons Companies (NYSE: ACI) announced today that customers can receive COVID-19 vaccines on a walk-in basis at its pharmacies nationwide. Albertsons Cos. pharmacies include Safeway, Vons, Albertsons, Jewel-Osco, Acme, Shaw’s, Tom Thumb, Randalls, United Supermarkets, Market Street, Haggen and Carrs.
Corporate America is beginning to speak out against laws targeting transgender people, just as it did with laws curbing voting rights.
A key piece of Amazon's moat could crumble as driverless delivery vehicles become ubiquitous in the years ahead.
Retailers are implementing penalties for late or incomplete orders, adding pressure to food makers dealing with labor and ingredient shortages.
Walmart (WMT) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.