Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food: Major Diversified stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up -0.3% in a day
- Food: Major Diversified stocks up 2.3% on average while median return up 1.9% in a week
- Food: Major Diversified stocks up 6.2% on average while median return up -1.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TTCFW 60.4%, $TTCF 27.7%, $DTEA 24.6%, $LNDC 7.3%, $SMPL 6.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KHC -4.6%, $CAG -5.1%, $GIS -6.1%, $K -6.3%, $THS -7.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BYND 12.2%, $LNDC 11.8%, $BGS 11.1%, $DTEA 8.5%, $CAG 2.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MDLZ -0.4%, $K -1.6%, $TTCF -3.3%, $SMPL -4.6%, $TTCFW -10.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 8.0%, for the past 3 months is 17.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 30.2%, the lowest correlation is -4.8%, the latest correlation is 30.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.1% between TTCF and TTCFW
The lowest correlation is -47.9% between LNDC and TTCFW
These are the consumer staples stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for February 2021.
CHICAGO, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mondelēz International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) will release its fourth quarter 2020 financial results on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 4:05 p.m. ET and will host a conference call at 5:00 p.m. ET that day.Investors and analysts may participate via phone by calling 1-800-322-9079 from the United States and 1-973-582-2717 from other locations. To ensure timely access, participants should dial in approximately 10 minutes before the call starts. A listen-only ...
Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) plans to issue its 2020 fourth quarter financial results at approximately 8:00 am EDT on Thursday, February 11, 2021.
The Kraft Heinz Company (Nasdaq: KHC) ("Kraft Heinz") will release its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results on Thursday, Feb. 11, 2021. A press release and supplemental materials will be issued before the market opens. Kraft Heinz management will then host a live question-and-answer session with analysts beginning at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Kraft Mac & Cheese, a beloved staple on American tables for over 80 years, today announced it is developing and testing the brand’s first-ever recyclable fiber-based microwavable cup. Upon testing completion, the brand will launch a new Kraft Mac & Cheese Shapes variety later in 2021 using the new cup and design.
Kellogg (K) is adding Kellogg's Raisin Bran Toasted Oats and Honey to its Raisin Bran line-up. This is likely to add another leaf to the company's innovation story.
Oscar Mayer Hotdogger Applications
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for January 13th
T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. (NASDAQ-GS: TROW) today reported preliminary month-end assets under management of $1.47 trillion as of December 31, 2020. Client transfers from mutual funds to other portfolios, including trusts and separate accounts, were $1.0 billion in December 2020, and $2.5 billion for the fourth quarter of 2020. This brings total client transfers for 2020 to $13.7 billion. These client transfers include $0.4 billion in December, $0.9 billion in the fourth quarter, and $8.6 billion...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Jabil, Boise Cascade, Mueller Industries, Smith & Wesson Brands and B&G Foods