Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food: Major Diversified stocks up 2.6% on average while median return up 1.6% in a day
- Food: Major Diversified stocks down 4.5% on average while median return down 6.4% in a week
- Food: Major Diversified stocks down 11.6% on average while median return down 9.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $THS 20.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CAG -10.5%, $DTEA -20.6%, $BGS -22.7%, $TTCF -24.8%, $BYND -34.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $THS 9.4%, $LNDC 4.3%, $DTEA 1.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GIS -8.1%, $CPB -8.9%, $CAG -9.3%, $BYND -9.4%, $KHC -11.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 43.1%, for the past 3 months is 34.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 74.8%, the lowest correlation is 11.6%, the latest correlation is 69.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.0% between CAG and KHC
The lowest correlation is -37.4% between CPB and DTEA
The board of Kellogg Company ( NYSE:K ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.58 per share on the 15th of...
CHICAGO, May 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Mondelēz International, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDLZ) today declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share of Class A common stock. This dividend is payable on July 14, 2022, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 30, 2022. About Mondelēz International Mondelēz International, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDLZ) empowers people to snack right in over 150 countries around the world. With 2021 net revenues of approximately $
Trident is making a $200,000 donation to the Trae Young Family Foundation (TYFF), with the goal of highlighting the importance of mental health for all people. New Trident packs featuring Trae Young are available exclusively at Walmart beginning in May.
It's no secret that people love the taste of the milk left behind in a bowl of cereal. That's why Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® is introducing flavors that will totally change up breakfast: Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® Strawberry Milkshake, Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® Cinnamon French Toast and Kellogg's Frosted Flakes® Chocolate. With nostalgic flavor combinations and fun, flavor- and color-changing milk, these cereals are a delicious addition to the Kellogg's Frosted Flakes family and your cereal bowl,
MINNEAPOLIS, May 18, 2022--Gushers is bringing fans a new way to show off their love of their favorite snack with a limited-edition, hand designed sneaker inspired by the color and creativity of Gushers—available exclusively through the metaverse.
Warren Buffett and Cathie Wood, although widely different in their philosophies, are two of the world's most prominent investors today. Buffett is famously known for his value investing strategy, where he looks for companies that are unjustifiably cheap based on their intrinsic values. The star stock picker also prefers companies with wide economic moats, high dividend yields, and easy-to-understand business models.
Kellogg Company Senior Vice President, Dr. Nigel Hughes, recently shared a blog post with tangible strategies that the food industry can implement to overcome the challenges facing today's food system.
Mondelez (MDLZ) has been encountering inflation in input costs and supply-chain bottlenecks. Management cuts its EPS growth forecast due to cost inflation.
PARSIPPANY, N.J., May 17, 2022--B&G Foods, Inc. (NYSE: BGS) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.475 per share of common stock. The dividend is payable on August 1, 2022 to shareholders of record as of June 30, 2022.
Although the conservative approach is to heed the warning of the broader market meltdown, these ideas are going against the grain. Chefs’ Warehouse (CHEF): A likely beneficiary of the retail revenge and revenge traveling phenomena, CHEF is an intriguing name among stocks to buy. TreeHouse Foods (THS): A multinational food processing firm specializing in private labels, THS could continue rising higher due to its underlying essential business. Vita Coco (COCO): Maker of healthy coconut-infused wa