Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food: Major Diversified stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Food: Major Diversified stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down 0.8% in a week
- Food: Major Diversified stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up -2.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DTEA 45.8%, $GIS 4.3%, $KHC 0.7%, $CAG 0.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SMPL -4.0%, $CPB -4.1%, $BYND -4.5%, $LNDC -5.0%, $TTCF -7.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DTEA 11.0%, $BYND 1.6%, $TTCF 0.8%, $GIS 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SMPL -0.9%, $CAG -1.4%, $CPB -2.1%, $KHC -2.4%, $THS -3.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.7%, for the past 3 months is 25.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.4%, the lowest correlation is 0.2%, the latest correlation is 24.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.8% between CAG and KHC
The lowest correlation is -28.7% between THS and TTCF
CAMDEN, N.J., October 21, 2021--Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) today announced the appointment of Diane Johnson May as Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, effective Nov. 1, 2021.
Analysts at BTIG say although McDonald's Corp. "claims" to be testing the McPlant in eight restaurants, they think there's a "fairly high" chance that the plant-based sandwich will rollout out nationwide in 2022. "We believe interest in adding a plant-based meat option to menus is accelerating domestically at quick-service operators," analysts led by Peter Saleh said. "We believe that 2022 will be a pivotal year for plant-based meat in the QSR segment with many brands introducing the product or
As employers of all sizes grapple with an acute worker shortage amid The Great Resignation, it’s become increasingly clear that people with jobs aren’t all that happy, either.
Palm Valley Capital recently released its Q3 2021 Investor Letter, a copy of which you can download here. The fund posted a return of -1.06% for the quarter, outperforming its benchmark, the S&P Small Cap 600 Index which returned -2.85% in the same quarter. You should check out Palm Valley Capital’s top 5 stock picks […]
Kraft Heinz's (KHC) third-quarter 2021 performance is likely to reflect the adverse impacts from escalated cost inflation. Nevertheless, solid emerging market growth bodes well.
Firework, the video platform built to bring shoppable livestream and short-form video experiences to any website, has partnered with HEINZ® to deliver a first-of-its-kind livestream experience as the HEINZ Halloween Store opens in Santa Monica, California.
DAVIDsTEA’s Tea Tasting Club, an ideal gifting option for the holidays, now offering a variety of subscription options to suit every taste! DTEA-Subscription DAVIDsTEA Expands Subscription Program to Meet New Demand MONTRÉAL, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (Nasdaq:DTEA), a leading tea merchant in North America, is pleased to announce the expansion of its Tea Tasting Club, the brand’s popular subscription program. Customers from across North America can now choose from four diff
After school activities mean two things—Bagel Bites and gaming. We’re putting the two together in an unexpected way.TORONTO, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bagel Bites, the ultimate mash-up of pizza and a bagel that everyone can agree on, and the Gaming Community Network (“GCN”), a GameSquare Esports Inc. company (CSE: GSQ; FRA: 29Q1) (“GameSquare” or the “Company”), have teamed up to launch “Unexpected Combinations”. Bagel Bites will host a month-long gaming and esports relay race matchup be
MINNEAPOLIS, October 21, 2021--Betty Crocker is celebrating her 100th birthday by giving fans a chance to have their recipe on a custom box for the first time ever.