Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food: Major Diversified stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Food: Major Diversified stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 0.5% in a week
- Food: Major Diversified stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 1.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LNDC 12.3%, $DTEA 8.1%, $K 5.5%, $KHC 4.9%, $MDLZ 4.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SMPL -0.2%, $THS -1.3%, $BGS -3.4%, $TTCF -9.2%, $BYND -22.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $K 5.5%, $THS 5.3%, $GIS 1.9%, $KHC 1.1%, $CPB 0.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LNDC -2.3%, $TTCF -3.4%, $SMPL -4.1%, $DTEA -4.7%, $BYND -13.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.5%, for the past 3 months is 24.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.8%, the lowest correlation is 12.5%, the latest correlation is 18.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.5% between GIS and K
The lowest correlation is -55.2% between BYND and THS
Some of your favorite consumer brands want more of your money because of surging inflation.
In this article, we will take a look at the top 20 US egg producers in 2021. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go to the Top 5 US Egg Producers in 2021. The egg industry in the U.S. has evolved rapidly over the last few decades. According to a report, […]
Tyson Foods' (TSN) second-quarter 2021 sales and earnings rise year over year on revenue growth across all segments. However, inflation across supply chain is a headwind.
Food stocks are expected to reflect gains from strong demand stemming from higher at-home consumption trends amid the pandemic.
Nine US-based start-ups were selected to join the new program focused on accelerating growth in well-being snackingParticipants receive hands-on collaboration with experts, mentorship and a $20,000 grant as part of 12-week growth-centric program led by SnackFutures to help them accelerate their businesses CHICAGO, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SnackFutures, the Mondelēz International, Inc. (Nasdaq: MDLZ) innovation and venture hub, today announced the nine start-ups selected for the inaugural...
TreeHouse Foods' (THS) first-quarter 2021 results reflect lower retail demand due to tough year-over-year comparisons and inflationary pressure.
Energizer Holdings' (ENR) second-quarter numbers are likely to reflect gains from higher demand conditions amid the pandemic.
Brian Sozzi discuss how high cereal demand has led to a shortage in the supply of some popular cereals.
If you want to know who really controls The Kraft Heinz Company ( NASDAQ:KHC ), then you'll have to look at the makeup...
K earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.