Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food: Specialty/Candy stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Food: Specialty/Candy stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up -0.8% in a week
- Food: Specialty/Candy stocks up 7.4% on average while median return up 2.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FARM 53.1%, $DTEA 46.7%, $NAII 29.1%, $PETZ 27.4%, $STKL 20.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SENEA -3.2%, $MTEX -4.1%, $FDP -5.3%, $BRID -6.4%, $TWNKW -14.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $JVA 16.6%, $FARM 16.3%, $PETZ 14.7%, $FREEW 12.6%, $DTEA 9.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $JBSS -3.3%, $FDP -3.4%, $CALM -4.1%, $TWNK -6.6%, $TWNKW -26.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.5%, for the past 3 months is 11.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 21.1%, the lowest correlation is 0.1%, the latest correlation is 16.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.2% between FDP and JBSS
The lowest correlation is -56.7% between NAII and PLAG
The parent of packed-food brands Peter Pan and Duncan Hines saw shares drop after reporting earnings.
The Meaning Behind Value Stocks A value stock traditionally has a lower price when compared to stock prices of companies in the same industry. This indicates that the company may be undervalued, as investors are not expressing as much interest in such companies. The most commonly used way to check for value is with the price-to-earnings multiple, or P/E. A low P/E multiple is a good indication that the stock is undervalued.The following stocks are considered to be notable value stocks in the con...
Sandvik has acquired a minority stake in the privately owned American software company Oqton, a leading provider of AI-powered manufacturing solutions that allows manufacturers to manage, optimize, and automate their manufacturing workflows.
ST. LOUIS, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Post Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:POST), a consumer packaged goods holding company, today announced it will hold a conference call on Friday, February 5, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. EST to discuss financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2021 and fiscal year 2021 outlook and to respond to questions. Robert V. Vitale, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Jeff A. Zadoks, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the cal...
Petco stock soared in its trading debut Thursday after its initial public offering prices above forecasts late Wednesday.
Hain Celestial (HAIN) divests its U.K.-based fruit business, including the Orchard House Foods Limited operations and associated brands. This will strengthen its portfolio.