Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food: Specialty/Candy stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Food: Specialty/Candy stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 1.5% in a week
- Food: Specialty/Candy stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 1.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BRID 17.4%, $FDP 17.0%, $RMCF 12.0%, $DTEA 8.1%, $POST 7.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LSF -10.6%, $NAII -14.7%, $PETZ -16.3%, $STKL -24.4%, $PLAG -32.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BRID 23.0%, $NAII 5.2%, $POST 0.9%, $FLO 0.5%, $SJM 0.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NATR -8.4%, $CVGW -8.8%, $UTZ -14.9%, $FARM -16.9%, $PLAG -26.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.3%, for the past 3 months is 11.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 25.8%, the lowest correlation is 1.8%, the latest correlation is 12.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 75.0% between DTEA and FDP
The lowest correlation is -47.0% between FREE and NOMD
Cal-Maine Foods, Inc. (NASDAQ: CALM) today announced that the Company has reached a definitive agreement to purchase the remaining 50 percent membership interest in Red River Valley Egg Farm, LLC from Rose Acre Farms, Inc. The entity will become a wholly owned subsidiary of the Company. The purchase price is $48.5 million for the balance of the joint venture’s membership interests. Red River Valley Egg Farm, LLC owns and operates a specialty shell egg production complex with approximately 1.7 mi...
Pennsauken, N.J., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- J & J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ-JJSF) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of $.633 per share of its common stock payable on July 12, 2021, to shareholders of record as of the close of business on June 21, 2021. The cash dividend of $.633 per share represents an increase of 10% from the previous quarterly dividend rate of $.575 per share. J&J Snack Foods Corp. (NASDAQ: JJSF) is a leader and i...
SunOpta Inc. ("SunOpta" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:STKL) (TSX:SOY), a leading healthy food and beverage company focused on plant-based foods and beverages and fruit-based foods and beverages, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended April 3, 2021.
Laird Superfood, Inc. (NYSE American: LSF), creator of assorted plant-based superfood products, today announced the launch of their Ohana Cares program. This long-term, cause-focused program is guided by Laird Superfood’s mantra "Better Food, Better You" and is designed to benefit individuals by providing plant-based food made with all-natural ingredients. Whether it’s helping communities tackle food insecurity, providing fuel to frontline workers, or nourishing athletes, Ohana Cares is focused ...
IPO Edge will host a fireside chat with AeroFarms and Spring Valley Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: SV) on Friday, May 21 at 2pm EDT to discuss their merger. The live event will feature AeroFarms Co-Founder and CEO David Rosenberg, as well as Spring Valley CEO Chris Sorrells. IPO Edge Editor-in-Chief John Jannarone will moderate the video session, which will […]