Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Food: Specialty/Candy stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Food: Specialty/Candy stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Food: Specialty/Candy stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up -1.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TWNKW 43.6%, $DTEA 31.2%, $MTEX 23.9%, $HAIN 15.2%, $TWNK 12.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LW -9.9%, $NAII -10.1%, $UTZ -14.0%, $FARM -15.5%, $PETZ -20.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MTEX 32.8%, $FRPT 12.3%, $RMCF 7.4%, $PLAG 6.5%, $CVGW 6.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NOMD -3.2%, $DTEA -4.2%, $FREEW -4.7%, $STKL -7.2%, $SENEB -7.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.7%, for the past 3 months is 12.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.2%, the lowest correlation is -1.6%, the latest correlation is 13.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.3% between LANC and SJM
The lowest correlation is -62.9% between FREE and HAIN
Elgin, IL, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. (NASDAQ: JBSS), a major processor and distributor of snack and recipe nut products, will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss its first quarter fiscal 2022 operating results on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central Time). First quarter fiscal 2022 results are expected to be released after the market closes on Monday, October 25, 2021. The dial-in numbers for this call are 1-844-
Every investor in McCormick & Company, Incorporated ( NYSE:MKC ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. Insider Monkey finished processing 873 13F filings submitted by hedge funds and prominent investors. These filings show these funds’ portfolio positions as of June 30th, 2021. […]
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
Stifel Analyst Mark Astrachan joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss why he's bullish on Freshpet, Estée Lauder and Monster Beverage as well as breakdown the state of consumer staples amid the pandemic.
In this article, we discuss the 10 safe dividend stocks to consider for retirement. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Safe Dividend Stocks To Consider. Astronomical valuations in the growth sector and the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic pushed dividend stocks to new […]
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
Potential Lamb Weston Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:LW ) shareholders may wish to note that the Independent Director, Peter...