Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Forest Products stocks down 5.9% on average while median return down 5.9% in a day
- Forest Products stocks down 6.9% on average while median return down 8.2% in a week
- Forest Products stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down -0.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BCC 4.6%, $LPX 1.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TREX -2.2%, $JELD -7.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $JELD -8.6%, $UFPI -8.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 65.0%, for the past 3 months is 61.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 88.6%, the lowest correlation is -3.1%, the latest correlation is 70.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.0% between BCC and UFPI
The lowest correlation is 46.0% between JELD and LPX
Higher OSB prices and solid SmartSide product aid Louisiana-Pacific's (LPX) first-quarter 2021 earnings.
Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Image source: The Motley Fool. LP Building Solutions (NYSE: LPX)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 4, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorLadies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the First Quarter 2021 Louisiana-Pacific Corporation Earnings Release Conference call.
The price of lumber is skyrocketing, and that's potentially good news for the company's sales.
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for May 4th
Custom architectural railings recognized by the American Institute of Steel Construction (AISC) Tensiline™ Cable Railing by Trex Commercial Products at Dickies Arena Tensiline™ railing with stainless steel cables is used in front of fan seating areas to optimize sightlines. MINNEAPOLIS, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Joining the ranks of the iconic Gateway Arch in St. Louis and Chicago’s Willis Tower, Dickies Arena in Ft. Worth, Texas, has earned national recognition by the American Institute ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / Louisiana-Pacific Corp. (NYSE:LPX) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Louisiana-Pacific, American Eagle Outfitters and Daqo New Energy