Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Forest Products stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Forest Products stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up 3.0% in a week
- Forest Products stocks up 8.1% on average while median return up 8.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UFPI 18.9%, $BCC 8.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TREX -11.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $UFPI 9.0%, $JELD 4.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BCC -1.3%, $LPX -2.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.1%, for the past 3 months is 50.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 89.2%, the lowest correlation is 6.5%, the latest correlation is 11.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.8% between BCC and LPX
The lowest correlation is -14.8% between LPX and TREX
WINCHESTER, Va., October 18, 2021--Trex Company, Inc. [NYSE:TREX], the world’s #1 brand of composite decking and railing and leader in high-performance, low-maintenance and eco-friendly outdoor living products and a leading national provider of custom-engineered commercial railing systems, will issue its third quarter 2021 earnings release on Monday, November 8, 2021, after the close of the U.S. market.
After a solid rally since June, shares of Trex (NYSE: TREX) started to reverse course in September and are extending their losses this month. According to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence, Trex stock shed 10.5% this week. Analyst Timothy Wojs anticipates lower demand for decking in the third and fourth quarters primarily due to labor and materials constraints and seasonality.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Many prominent investors, including Warren Buffett, David Tepper and Stan Druckenmiller, have been cautious regarding the current bull market and missed out as the stock market reached another high in recent weeks. On the other hand, technology hedge funds weren’t timid and registered double digit market beating gains. Financials, energy and industrial stocks initially suffered […]
Louisiana-Pacific is the IBD Stock Of The Day as lumber prices rise signaling inflation concerns following a bust this summer. LPX stock rose.
LP Building Solutions ("LP") (NYSE: LPX) today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter of 2021 on Nov. 2, 2021.
Solid housing and home improvement activities are benefiting the wood industry. Let's see whether Boise Cascade (BCC) or Masonite International (DOOR) is a better wood stock at the moment.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Weyerhaeuser (WY) is set to offer TimberTech Outdoor Living products and AZEK Exteriors products with the latest collaboration.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.