Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Forest Products stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Forest Products stocks down 3.6% on average while median return down 4.1% in a week
- Forest Products stocks up 9.4% on average while median return up 4.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $JELD 17.9%, $BCC 13.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TREX -2.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $JELD -4.5%, $TREX -6.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 60.6%, for the past 3 months is 66.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 85.0%, the lowest correlation is -0.3%, the latest correlation is 32.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.8% between JELD and TREX
The lowest correlation is 44.9% between JELD and UFPI
Trex Company (NYSE:TREX) has had a rough week with its share price down 8.8%. However, stock prices are usually driven...
WINCHESTER, Va., May 25, 2023--Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE:TREX), the world’s #1 brand of high-performance, low-maintenance and eco-friendly composite decking, railing and outdoor living products, today announced its participation in the following investor conferences:
WINCHESTER, Va., May 24, 2023--Trex Company, Inc. (NYSE:TREX), the world’s #1 brand of high-performance, low-maintenance and eco-friendly composite decking, railing and outdoor living products, today announced that Dennis Schemm has resigned as Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to accept a position in a southern region state closer to family.
The U.S. economy experienced an unprecedented disruption over the past few years. Many sectors were caught up in the sudden stoppage of the economy in 2020, followed by an incredible boom thereafter. Housing stocks were among those that took part in this cycle, as people sought to upgrade their living conditions at record speed during the height of the pandemic. However, the housing boom appears to be coming to an end. Interest rates have soared over the past two years. This makes it much more e
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
LP Building Solutions (LP), a leading manufacturer of high-performance building products, is proud to announce that LP® SmartSide® Trim & Siding was featured on the model home presented by Clayton at the 2023 Berkshire Hathaway Shareholders Meeting. Clayton, a national builder of attainable housing and a Berkshire Hathaway company, unveiled the manufactured home built to Department of Energy Zero Energy Ready Home™ specifications and featuring LP SmartSide panel, trim and lap siding at the Omaha
The Relative Strength (RS) Rating for Trex stock entered a new percentile Thursday, with an increase from 68 to 80. Is Trex Stock A Buy? Trex stock broke out earlier, but is now approximately 5% below the prior 59.94 entry from a cup without handle.
Comprehensive, User-Friendly Software Expands Ability to Visualize and Curate a Deck Design Trex Deck Design Tool Trex Deck Design Tool WINCHESTER, Va., May 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Always on the cutting edge of outdoor living, Trex Company [NYSE:TREX], the world’s largest manufacturer of wood-alternative decking and railing, and a leader in high-performance, low-maintenance outdoor living products, has upgraded its interactive deck design tool to allow homeowners to plan every detail of the
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
Warren Buffett’s holding company, Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK.A, BRK.B), has generally provided very strong returns for the owners of its stock. For example, over the last ten years, the shares have generated a return of 197%. So buying some of the high-quality stocks that Buffett owns is certainly a worthwhile strategy, especially for those who, like Buffett, focus on buying high-quality value stocks. In this column, I’ll outline three of the best dividend stocks in Warren Buffett’s portfolio.