Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Furniture Stores stocks up 2.9% on average while median return up 2.9% in a day
- Furniture Stores stocks up 2.6% on average while median return up 2.4% in a week
- Furniture Stores stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 2.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AAN 5.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HVT -3.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RH 8.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HVT -2.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.0%, for the past 3 months is 23.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.3%, the lowest correlation is -15.5%, the latest correlation is 6.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 68.4% between AAN and RH
The lowest correlation is -51.4% between HOME and HVT
Haverty Furniture Companies (NYSE:HVT) has had a rough three months with its share price down 15%. However, a closer...
In the latest trading session, Restoration Hardware (RH) closed at $659.07, marking a +0.85% move from the previous day.
Is (RH) Outperforming Other Retail-Wholesale Stocks This Year?
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? In a perfect world...
Restoration Hardware (RH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The Aaron's Company, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a leading, technology-enabled, omnichannel provider of lease-to-own and purchase solutions, will host a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, October 26, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its third quarter 2021 financial results scheduled for release before the market opens on that day. Chief Executive Officer, Douglas A. Lindsay, and Chief Financial Officer, C. Kelly Wall, will host the call.
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards RH (NYSE:RH) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and 20 payment […]
The luxury furniture retailer formally known as Restoration Hardware has cooled off a bit recently and it's still poised to benefit from the booming housing and home improvement markets...
The stock market is sitting close to new highs, leading many growth stocks to trade at elevated valuations. It's getting harder to find strong companies with durable competitive advantages that don't trade at astronomical earnings multiples, but they are still out there if you know where to look. Two stocks I would buy today are CarMax (NYSE: KMX) and RH (NYSE: RH) (formerly known as Restoration Hardware).
CORTE MADERA, Calif., September 24, 2021--RH (NYSE: RH) announced today the opening of RH Oak Brook, The Gallery at Oakbrook Center. RH Oak Brook represents the latest physical expression of the brand, and its continued foray into hospitality with a glass-encased Rooftop Restaurant and Wine Bar that open onto a beautifully landscaped park.