Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Furniture Stores stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.8% in a day
- Furniture Stores stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 3.1% in a week
- Furniture Stores stocks down 7.7% on average while median return down 9.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HVT -15.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AAN 5.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HVT -6.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.8%, for the past 3 months is 19.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.9%, the lowest correlation is -28.9%, the latest correlation is 3.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 46.0% between HVT and RH
The lowest correlation is -13.7% between HOME and RH
The Aaron's Company, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a leading, technology-enabled, omnichannel provider of lease-to-own and purchase solutions, will host a conference call and webcast on Tuesday, July 27, 2021, at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss its second quarter 2021 financial results scheduled for release before the market opens on that day. Chief Executive Officer, Douglas A. Lindsay, and Chief Financial Officer, C. Kelly Wall, will host the call.
NEW YORK, July 07, 2021--CAS Investment Partners, LLC (together with its affiliates, "CAS" or "we"), which beneficially owns approximately 17% of the outstanding common stock of At Home Group Inc. (NYSE: HOME) ("At Home" or the "Company"), today announced its intent to nominate a slate of highly-qualified and independent candidates for election to the Company’s Board of Directors (the "Board") at the 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "Annual Meeting") in the event that the tender offer in
Williams-Sonoma (WSM) is all set to expand its Rejuvenation Brand, opens its first store at Minnesota location in Edina City.
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]