Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Furniture Stores stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 1.0% in a day
- Furniture Stores stocks down 4.3% on average while median return down 3.3% in a week
- Furniture Stores stocks down 9.2% on average while median return down 5.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RH -21.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HVT 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RH -9.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 58.5%, for the past 3 months is 36.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 94.5%, the lowest correlation is -33.2%, the latest correlation is -27.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.0% between AAN and RH
The lowest correlation is 47.6% between HVT and RH
Restoration Hardware (RH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The Aaron's Company, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), a leading omnichannel provider of lease-purchase solutions, has reached a significant milestone in its nationwide rollout of the new GenNext concept with its 100th location opening in Largo, Fla.
Editor’s note: This column is part of InvestorPlace.com’s Best Stocks for 2021 contest. Luke Lango’s pick for the contest is Arhaus (NASDAQ:ARHS) stock. Source: InvestorPlace Nearly five years ago, or what feels more like a decade in pandemic time, I discovered one of my biggest winners in the market. It wasn’t a super flashy tech stock, but instead an early stage hypergrowth furniture company by the name of Restoration Hardware (NYSE:RH). Restoration Hardware is a premium furniture retailer tha
How far off is RH ( NYSE:RH ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take a look at...
RH (NYSE: RH), more commonly known as Restoration Hardware, has been an outstanding performer in recent years. In this Fool Live video clip, recorded on Dec. 13, Fool.com contributors Matt Frankel and Jason Hall discuss the company's plans and whether they think the stock will be a big outperformer over the next several years. Matt Frankel: RH, if you're not familiar, they are a high-end furniture company, a luxury furniture brand.
Haverty Furniture (HVT) closed at $30.51 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.07% move from the prior day.
Investment company Mutual Fund & Variable Insurance Trust (Current Portfolio) buys The Walt Disney Co, Goldman Sachs Group Inc, RH, adidas AG, Ulta Beauty Inc, sells Mastercard Inc, Tencent Holdings, IAC/InterActiveCorp, Alibaba Group Holding, Spotify Technology SA during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Mutual Fund & Variable Insurance Trust.
Moody's stressed DSCR is based on Moody's NCF and a 9.25% stress rate the agency applied to the loan balance.The largest loan with a structured credit assessment is the Colorado Center Loan ($80 million -- 7.2% of the pool), which represents a pari passu portion of a $298 million senior mortgage loan. The loan also includes a $345.2 million B-note and $87.8 million of mezzanine debt.
Investment company Aim Growth Series (invesco Growth Series) (Current Portfolio) buys Workiva Inc, Rapid7 Inc, The Beauty Health Co, National Vision Holdings Inc, Sprout Social Inc, sells Welbilt Inc, Avantor Inc, Bio-Techne Corp, Catalent Inc, Boston Beer Co Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q3, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Aim Growth Series (invesco Growth Series).
RH (NYSE: RH) had more good news for investors this week. The luxury furnishings specialist reported operating results for the period that ended in late October, and that announcement featured solid sales growth, expanding profitability, and another upgrade to the fiscal-year outlook. Another big concern heading into this report was that RH, formerly known as Restoration Hardware, might have had trouble securing the right inventory due to supply chain bottlenecks. "Our performance demonstrate...