Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Furniture Stores stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Furniture Stores stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up -0.1% in a week
- Furniture Stores stocks up 24.6% on average while median return up 21.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HOME 55.6%, $AAN 21.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HOME 10.3%, $HVT 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RH -2.3%, $AAN -2.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 34.1%, for the past 3 months is 32.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 80.0%, the lowest correlation is -14.6%, the latest correlation is 12.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 55.7% between HOME and RH
The lowest correlation is 16.3% between AAN and HOME
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of RH ( NYSE:RH ) by taking the expected future...
Bed Bath & Beyond shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating.
At Home Group (HOME) expects fiscal Q4 comparable store sales improvement of 23-24%, up from prior expectation of mid-to-high teens growth.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Shares of At Home Group (NYSE: HOME) were climbing after the home furnishings retailer posted strong preliminary results ahead of two upcoming analyst conferences. In response to surging comparable sales, investors sent the stock up 8.9% as of 11:01 a.m. EST. At Home Group, which calls itself a home decor superstore, said that comparable sales jumped 23% to 24% in the key holiday quarter, compared to the company's guidance of mid- to high teens growth.
Restoration Hardware (RH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
At Home Group Inc. (NYSE: HOME), the home décor superstore, today provided an update on comparable store sales for the fourth quarter ending January 30, 2021 as well as current liquidity.
RH (NYSE: RH) announced today the Company is making an initial equity investment of approximately $105 million in connection with real estate development initiatives in Aspen, Colorado. The investment includes properties that will be developed into retail locations, hospitality concepts, residential developments, and workforce housing projects.
The Aaron's Company (NYSE: AAN), a leading omnichannel provider of lease-purchase solutions, announced a $25,000 donation to Mission 22, a national nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting veterans who are battling post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic brain injury and other issues related to mental health and wellness.