Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gene Therapy stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Gene Therapy stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 2.4% in a week
- Gene Therapy stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index is based on equal weighted constituencies returns,Aggregated volume information is based on sum of all constituencies volumes
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SLDB 45.1%, $CRSP 26.7%, $NTLA 14.7%, $RCKT 13.5%, $RARE 10.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ADVM -10.0%, $ORTX -10.6%, $CAPR -19.0%, $ABEO -31.1%, $BNTC -58.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CRSP 8.6%, $NTLA 7.7%, $ORTX 6.0%, $ABEO 3.8%, $EDIT 3.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RARE -4.5%, $FIXX -5.0%, $BLUE -6.4%, $MGTX -7.1%, $RGNX -7.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 43.2%, for the past 3 months is 31.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.0%, the lowest correlation is 8.1%, the latest correlation is 53.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.0% between EDIT and NTLA
The lowest correlation is -60.9% between BNTC and SLDB
NEW YORK, Oct. 08, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pomerantz LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against BioMarin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“BioMarin” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: BMRN) and certain of its officers. The class action, filed in United States District Court for the Northern District of California, and docketed under 20-cv-06719, is on behalf of a class consisting of all persons other than Defendants who purchased or otherwise, acquired BioMarin securities between February...
NEW YORK, Oct. 07, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized shareholder rights law firm, reminds investors that class actions have been commenced on behalf of stockholders of Wrap Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: WRTC), Golar LNG Limited (NASDAQ: GLNG), BioMarin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN), and Garrett Motion, Inc. (NYSE: GTX). Stockholders have until the deadlines below to petition the court to serve as lead plaintiff. Additional information about each c...