Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Gene Therapy stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Gene Therapy stocks up 5.9% on average while median return up 5.5% in a week
- Gene Therapy stocks up 10.6% on average while median return up 13.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VYGR 61.7%, $SLDB 32.1%, $FIXX 28.6%, $RCKT 23.4%, $MGTX 22.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SRPT -4.2%, $QURE -8.2%, $BLUE -13.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MGTX 16.6%, $EDIT 16.1%, $NTLA 16.0%, $RCKT 11.9%, $SLDB 7.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FIXX -0.6%, $SRPT -2.6%, $VYGR -5.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 45.4%, for the past 3 months is 40.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 74.1%, the lowest correlation is 17.6%, the latest correlation is 26.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.4% between MGTX and RCKT
The lowest correlation is -13.9% between SLDB and VYGR
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
- Publication in Human Gene Therapy provides rationale for the use of microdystrophin expression levels as a surrogate endpoint reasonably likely to predict clinical benefit for AAV gene therapy intended for treatment of patients with Duchenne muscular dystrophy - - White paper submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration by the Pathway Development Consortium supports the use of the accelerated approval pathway for AAV gene therapies intended to treat patients with Duchenne muscular dystro
The mean of analysts' price targets for Editas (EDIT) points to a 72.3% upside in the stock. While this highly sought-after metric has not proven reasonably effective, strong agreement among analysts in raising earnings estimates does indicate an upside in the stock.
When a stock breaks out above the 20-day simple moving average, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
-Statistically Significant Results in Performance of the Upper Limb PUL 2.0 (p=0.02) Extended to 18 Months, Demonstrating Long-Term Benefit in Skeletal Muscle Function- -Results Continue to Suggest Potential Disease Modification in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy (DMD)- -Capricor to Host Webinar in Conjunction with Parent Project Muscular Dystrophy (PPMD) Today at 1:00 p.m. ET- SAN DIEGO, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capricor Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CAPR), a biotechnology company focused on the d
Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) closed the most recent trading day at $51.96, moving +1.25% from the previous trading session.
Cathie Wood is beating the market again so far in 2023, and that leaves growth investors wondering if she can recapture her 2020 performance in a bottle. Ark puts out daily transaction reports, so we know what Wood is buying and selling. Tesla bears think they're winning with the stock down 65% since hitting all-time highs in late 2021.
bluebird bio, Pros Holdings and Norwegian Cruise Line are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
It's one of a series of treatments the company is developing as it aims to bring multiple products to market by 2025.