Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gene Therapy stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Gene Therapy stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down -0.5% in a week
- Gene Therapy stocks down 7.0% on average while median return down 8.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SRPT 5.7%, $BLUE 5.1%, $RGNX 0.8%, $RARE 0.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ORTX -16.8%, $AVRO -17.0%, $CAPR -19.4%, $EDIT -23.5%, $ADVM -59.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RGNX 7.6%, $QURE 4.9%, $BNTC 4.7%, $VYGR 4.7%, $FIXX 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CAPR -8.1%, $EDIT -8.2%, $NTLA -9.6%, $CRSP -11.5%, $ABEO -14.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.4%, for the past 3 months is 32.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.7%, the lowest correlation is 0.6%, the latest correlation is 22.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 75.1% between SGMO and VYGR
The lowest correlation is -63.8% between ADVM and CAPR
The Sonic Fund II, L.P. ("Sonic"), which beneficially owns approximately 6.8% of the outstanding common stock of Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADVM) (the "Company" or "Adverum"), today issued the following statement regarding the preliminary voting results from the Company’s 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "2021 Annual Meeting").
Wasatch Global Investors, an investment management firm, published its “Wasatch Ultra Growth Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of 4.69% was recorded by the fund’s investor class for the Q1 of 2021, trailing the benchmark, Russell 2000 Growth Index, that rose to 4.88% for […]
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADVM), a clinical-stage gene therapy company targeting unmet medical needs in ocular and rare diseases, today announced that, based on a preliminary vote count provided by its proxy solicitors following its 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders, stockholders have voted to re-elect all three of Adverum’s highly qualified director nominees – Dawn Svoronos, Reed V. Tuckson, M.D. and Thomas Woiwode, Ph.D. – t...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass. and ZUG, Switzerland and BOSTON, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (Nasdaq: VRTX) and CRISPR Therapeutics (Nasdaq: CRSP) today announced two abstracts detailing updated data from the ongoing CTX001 clinical trials have been accepted for presentation during the European Hematology Association (EHA) 2021 Virtual Congress. Abstract #EP736 entitled “CTX001 for Sickle Cell Disease: Safety and Efficacy Results from the Ongoing CLIMB SCD-121 Study of ...
--Conference Session: Therapeutic Applications of Extracellular Vesicles: From Diagnostics to Drug Delivery-- LOS ANGELES, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capricor Therapeutics (NASDAQ: CAPR), a biotechnology company focused on the development of transformative cell- and exosome-based therapeutics for the treatment and prevention of a broad spectrum of diseases, announced today that Linda Marbán, Ph.D., Capricor’s CEO, will present at the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy’s (ASGCT) 24th...
AVROBIO (AVRO) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (NASDAQ: BMRN) today announced three oral and three poster presentations on valoctocogene roxaparvovec, an investigational gene therapy for the treatment of adults with severe hemophilia A at the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT) Virtual 2021 Annual Meeting being held May 11-14. These six presentations advance the scientific understanding of the potential of valoctocogene roxaparvovec to treat people with hemophilia A.
One of the most notable items in Joe Biden's recent budget proposal is $6.5 billion to create an agency called the Advanced Research Projects Agency for Health, or ARPA-H. The naming is intended to mirror DARPA, the defense agency that had a hand in producing the internet, GPS, and Boston Dynamics robots like this. The goal of the agency would be to lead the charge in curing cancer, Alzheimer's, and diabetes. If the agency is created, that could send funding toward cutting-edge diabetes resear...
The Sonic Fund II, L.P. ("Sonic"), which beneficially owns approximately 6.8% of the outstanding common stock of Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADVM) (the "Company" or "Adverum"), today issued the following statement regarding the Company’s upcoming 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the "2021 Annual Meeting"), which will be held on Wednesday, May 12, 2021.