Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gene Therapy stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Gene Therapy stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 2.9% in a week
- Gene Therapy stocks down 9.6% on average while median return down 13.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MGTX 56.9%, $VYGR 33.9%, $BLUE 13.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ABEO -24.0%, $QURE -25.4%, $FIXX -25.9%, $SLDB -28.3%, $EDIT -34.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MGTX 55.5%, $BNTC 3.9%, $NTLA 1.9%, $ABEO 1.5%, $RCKT 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SGMO -6.3%, $ADVM -6.5%, $QURE -7.8%, $SLDB -8.5%, $VYGR -11.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.0%, for the past 3 months is 27.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.7%, the lowest correlation is 4.0%, the latest correlation is 16.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.3% between CRSP and FIXX
The lowest correlation is -37.8% between NTLA and VYGR
Bluebird Bio Inc (NASDAQ: BLUE) will withdraw the regulatory marketing authorization for Skysona (elivaldogene autotemcel) in the European Union. The update comes as a part of the company's winding down of operations there. Bluebird will also withdraw marketing authorization of the biologic in the UK. Skysona (elivaldogene autotemcel, Lenti-D), one-time gene therapy, is indicated for early cerebral adrenoleukodystrophy (CALD) in patients under 18 years of age with an ABCD1 genetic mutation. Adre
Biotech Executive Brings Extensive Experience Developing Advanced Therapies and Regenerative Medicines Rachelle Jacques Newly elected uniQure board member, Rachelle Jacques LEXINGTON, Mass. and AMSTERDAM, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- uniQure N.V. (NASDAQ: QURE), a leading gene therapy company advancing transformative therapies for patients with severe medical needs, today announced the appointment of Rachelle Jacques to its Board of Directors. Ms. Jacques, who will serve on the Board’s Audi
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Solid Biosciences Inc. (Nasdaq: SLDB), a life sciences company focused on advancing meaningful therapies for Duchenne muscular dystrophy (Duchenne), today announced that Ilan Ganot, Co-Founder, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Carl Morris, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the Jefferies Gene Therapy/Editing Summit on Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. ET. A live webcast of this fireside chat wi
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTLA), a leading clinical-stage genome editing company focused on developing curative therapeutics using CRISPR/Cas9 technology both in vivo and ex vivo, announced today that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted orphan drug designation to NTLA-2001 for the treatment of transthyretin (ATTR) amyloidosis. This investigational therapy is the first CRISPR therapy to be administered systemically
NEW YORK and CLEVELAND, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Abeona Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: ABEO), a fully-integrated leader in gene and cell therapy, today announced that Vish Seshadri, Ph.D., M.B.A., Chief Executive Officer of Abeona, is scheduled to present at the Jefferies Gene Therapy/Editing Summit on Wednesday, October 27, 2021, at 3:30 p.m. ET. A live and archived webcast of the presentation will be available on the investor section of the Abeona Therapeutics website at www.abeonatherape
- Data Support PKU and Hunter Syndrome Clinical Trials and PNH Program - BEDFORD, Mass., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Homology Medicines, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIXX), a genetic medicines company, announced today four presentations of preclinical data spanning its clinical-stage gene therapy program for mucopolysaccharidosis type II (MPS II, or Hunter syndrome), clinical-stage gene editing program for phenylketonuria (PKU), GTx-mAb program for paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and assays to
It's not possible to invest over long periods without making some bad investments. But really bad investments should be...
CRISPR Therapeutics AG (CRSP) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
BioMarin (BMRN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.