Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gene Therapy stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 2.1% in a day
- Gene Therapy stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 2.8% in a week
- Gene Therapy stocks down 18.1% on average while median return down 17.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CAPR 11.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EDIT -25.4%, $ADVM -27.5%, $RGNX -33.8%, $MGTX -34.8%, $RARE -36.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RCKT 19.6%, $CAPR 12.0%, $AVRO 7.0%, $CRSP 6.2%, $SRPT 6.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MGTX -3.4%, $RGNX -5.4%, $BLUE -5.6%, $VYGR -6.1%, $RARE -13.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 55.3%, for the past 3 months is 46.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 77.3%, the lowest correlation is 37.7%, the latest correlation is 51.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.3% between CRSP and NTLA
The lowest correlation is -54.5% between BLUE and BNTC
Cell and gene therapy researchers and companies in Ohio attract buzz, but a panel of experts said the industry needs to do better at promoting a statewide brand to attract talent.
This article covers seven cheap biotech stocks for investors with a high risk tolerance. ImmunityBio (IBRX): Boasts an extensive pipeline that covers multiple chronic conditions. Selecta Biosciences (SELB): Clinical-stage biotech with truckloads of cash to take its novel immune tolerance platform past the finish line. Bluebird Bio (BLUE): Speculative biotech with a colossal growth runway if the FDA gives its gene therapies the green light. Vistagen Therapeutics (VTGN): Unique portfolio of therap
Rocket Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: RCKT) has announced topline safety and efficacy data from its Phase 2 trial of RP-L201 gene therapy in severe Leukocyte Adhesion Deficiency-I (LAD-I). Data were shared at the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy. LAD-I is a disorder that causes the immune system to malfunction, resulting in immunodeficiency. Immunodeficiencies are conditions in which the immune system cannot protect the body effectively from foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, and
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADVM), a clinical-stage gene therapy company targeting unmet medical needs in ocular and rare diseases, today will announce new research pipeline data supporting the utility of its proprietary adeno-associated virus (AAV) vector platform in ocular gene therapy. These new data will be featured in oral presentations during the American Society of Gene and Cell Therapy (ASGCT) 2022 Annual Meeting in Washin