Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.2% in a day
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 2.0% in a week
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks down 5.3% on average while median return down 6.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AVCO 5.4%, $FVE 5.4%, $SSY 5.1%, $NHC 1.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EHC -10.1%, $RHE -11.6%, $THC -13.6%, $HNGR -17.2%, $PNTG -18.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AVCO 11.2%, $SGRY 10.7%, $PNTG 9.5%, $HCA 3.8%, $SSY 3.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NFH -0.2%, $EHC -0.5%, $MD -1.6%, $RHE -3.4%, $HNGR -8.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.8%, for the past 3 months is 23.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.6%, the lowest correlation is 1.4%, the latest correlation is 2.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.7% between HCA and UHS
The lowest correlation is -46.0% between FVE and SGRY
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think Acadia Healthcare Company Inc (NASDAQ:ACHC) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get […]
Whether you're a value, growth, or momentum investor, finding strong stocks becomes easier with the Zacks Style Scores, a top feature of the Zacks Premium research service.
HCA Healthcare Inc. today opened its new $9.7 million, 11,000-square-foot ChampionsGate Emergency, a freestanding emergency department in Polk County. It provides 24/7 emergency care in the ChampionsGate and Four Corners area of Orlando and features 11 private patient care rooms and a cardiopulmonary resuscitation room, laboratory and imaging services, including a CT scanner, ultrasound and X-ray. Bradenton-based The PHM Group Inc. was the general contractor for the project.
Encompass Health Corp. (NYSE: EHC) today announced it will participate in the Credit Suisse 30th Annual Virtual Healthcare Conference on November 8, 2021.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., October 18, 2021--Mednax 2021 Third Quarter Conference Call/Webcast Scheduled for Thursday, October 28, 2021
One of the world’s largest and most important industries is ripe for disruption, and an under-the-radar artificial intelligence firm is ready to try its luck
HCA (HCA) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Mednax utilizes NextGen's (NXGN) fully-integrated platform to enhance its efficacy in placing crucial information on patients' health and well-being at the physician's fingertips.
Select Medical Holdings Corporation ("Select Medical") (NYSE: SEM), will release the financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2021 on Thursday, November 4, 2021 after the market closes.
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgery Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGRY) ("Surgery Partners" or the "Company"), a leading short-stay surgical facility owner and operator, announced the Company will release its third quarter 2021 results after market close on Tuesday, November 2, 2021, to be followed by a conference call at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Time). You can join the call as follows: Dial in number for live access: 1-877-451-6152 (domestic), 1-201-389-0879 (international)Replay (av