Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks up 2.6% on average while median return up 4.2% in a day
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 2.5% in a week
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks down 11.2% on average while median return down 12.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MD 15.3%, $SEM 4.2%, $ACHC 3.8%, $NHC 2.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HCA -15.4%, $SGRY -17.0%, $CYH -19.4%, $EHC -28.0%, $PNTG -28.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RHE 6.7%, $MD 4.8%, $SEM 2.9%, $SGRY 2.3%, $ACHC 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HCA -4.0%, $THC -5.6%, $SSY -5.7%, $PNTG -10.0%, $EHC -18.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 38.2%, for the past 3 months is 33.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 51.6%, the lowest correlation is 12.1%, the latest correlation is 37.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.3% between HCA and UHS
The lowest correlation is -29.7% between PNTG and RHE
Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) enters into a JV with Massachusetts-based Tufts Medicine to construct a behavioral health hospital and address the dire need for better behavioral healthcare services across Boston.
BURLINGTON, Mass. & FRANKLIN, Tenn., June 30, 2022--Tufts Medicine, a leading Massachusetts consumer oriented health system, and Acadia Healthcare Company, the largest standalone provider of behavioral health services in the U.S., announced today that they are forming a joint venture to build a 144-bed inpatient behavioral health facility on the site of the former Malden Hospital in Malden, Mass. The facility will address the critical need for accessible, high-quality inpatient behavioral health
FRANKLIN, Tenn., June 30, 2022--Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced that it has formed a joint venture with Tufts Medicine, one of Massachusetts’ elite health systems. The partnership anticipates building a new 144-bed behavioral health hospital at the site of the former Malden Hospital in Malden, Massachusetts, expanding access to critically needed inpatient behavioral health services.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
FRANKLIN, Tenn., June 28, 2022--Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced that R. David Kelly has been appointed to serve as an independent director on the Company’s Board of Directors.
Mednax's (MD) name change is expected to take effect following the closing bell on Jul 1, 2022.
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. Unfortunately, shareholders of The Pennant...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., June 21, 2022--Mednax To Change Name to Pediatrix Medical Group, Inc. Effective July 1, 2022
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...