Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 3.2% in a day
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 2.0% in a week
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks up 17.7% on average while median return up 8.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RHE 242.6%, $SSY 39.0%, $CYH 30.9%, $THC 20.3%, $MD 19.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NFH -0.6%, $NHC -1.7%, $ENSG -10.9%, $AVCO -14.2%, $PNTG -21.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FVE 16.4%, $MD 14.3%, $EHC 3.0%, $CYH 1.7%, $UHS 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SEM -6.5%, $AVCO -9.9%, $PNTG -14.9%, $RHE -15.4%, $SSY -21.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.4%, for the past 3 months is 22.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.6%, the lowest correlation is 1.9%, the latest correlation is 18.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.1% between PNTG and SGRY
The lowest correlation is -40.6% between MD and SEM
Despite reporting first-quarter loss, Glaukos' (GKOS) results reflect rise in revenues.
Fresenius Medical's (FMS) first-quarter earnings benefit from organic growth in Health Care Products segment, and performance in Asia Pacific.
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") below 19x, you may...
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is scheduled to present at the BofA Securities Virtual Health Care Conference on Wednesday, May 12, 2021, beginning at 11:45 a.m. Eastern time.
Increase in vaccinations and simultaneous decrease in COVID-19 hospitalizations in February and March result in improved procedure volumes for Cardiovascular Systems (CSII) in Q3.
Intersect ENT (XENT) first-quarter revenues improved year over year on increased PROPEL and SINUVA sales.
LHC Group's (LHCG) first-quarter results benefit from organic growth in hospice admissions.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Hanger, Inc. (NYSE: HNGR), a leading provider of orthotic and prosthetic patient care services and solutions, announced today that members of its management team will participate in presentations and meetings with institutional investors at the BofA Securities 2021 Healthcare Conference taking place virtually May 10-13, 2021.