Aggregated price index with volume information
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 1.1% in a day
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 2.5% in a week
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks down 11.1% on average while median return down 11.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SEM -14.1%, $CYH -15.5%, $SSY -15.8%, $THC -16.0%, $SGRY -19.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CYH 4.3%, $MD 2.7%, $ACHC 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $THC -2.7%, $NHC -2.8%, $SEM -2.8%, $EHC -4.6%, $SSY -8.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.5%, for the past 3 months is 23.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.4%, the lowest correlation is 3.0%, the latest correlation is 52.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.1% between HCA and THC
The lowest correlation is -42.1% between PNTG and RHE
Amid volatility, undervalued companies with solid prospects cushion investors from market jitters, while their robust fundamentals ensure higher returns. ACHC, PGNY, EGRX and NRBO are four such stocks.
Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
Pennant Group (NASDAQ:PNTG) has had a rough three months with its share price down 8.3%. But if you pay close...
Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) is well-poised for growth on the solid demand for behavioral healthcare services, the continuous pursuit of expansion initiatives and growing cash reserves.
HCA Healthcare, Universal Health Services, Tenet Healthcare, Acadia Healthcare and Community Health Systems are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
With its stock down 7.3% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Acadia Healthcare Company (NASDAQ:ACHC). But if...
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif., Sept. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Ensign Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENSG), the parent company of the EnsignTM group of companies, which invest in and provide skilled nursing and senior living services, physical, occupational and speech therapies, other rehabilitative and healthcare services, and real estate, announced today that it has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.0575 per share of Ensign common stock, payable on or before October 31, 2023, to shareholders
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.