Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 1.2% in a day
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks up 3.1% on average while median return up 3.3% in a week
- General Medical and Surgical Hospitals stocks up 10.6% on average while median return up 4.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CYH 55.7%, $UHS 21.4%, $EHC 11.8%, $HCA 10.1%, $THC 8.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SSY -4.2%, $SEM -5.5%, $PNTG -15.1%, $MD -19.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CYH 11.2%, $THC 8.7%, $ACHC 6.7%, $HCA 5.3%, $UHS 5.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MD -0.8%, $PNTG -3.7%, $SSY -5.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.2%, for the past 3 months is 37.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 57.4%, the lowest correlation is 5.3%, the latest correlation is 18.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.4% between SEM and THC
The lowest correlation is -58.4% between HNGR and NHC
Orlando Health has plans to build a new behavioral health hospital in north Orange County. The nonprofit system — with over $8.1 billion in assets and $4.6 billion in 2021 revenue — has proposed a two-story, 100,000-square-foot hospital with 144-beds at 1452 South Orange Blossom Trail in Apopka. The system will partner with Franklin, Tennessee-based Acadia Healthcare (Nasdaq: ACHC) to design and build the new facility.
The Ensign Group, Inc. ( NASDAQ:ENSG ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price...
FRANKLIN, Tenn., November 21, 2022--Acadia Healthcare Company, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACHC) today announced that the Company will host its first Investor Day on Wednesday, December 7, 2022, in New York City.
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, if...
Generally speaking long term investing is the way to go. But no-one is immune from buying too high. To wit, the...
EAGLE, Idaho, Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of the Pennant group of affiliated home health, hospice and senior living companies, today announced it would seek to enhance its leadership and finance team by initiating a search for a new Chief Financial Officer. “As we chart the course for Pennant’s future and continue our growth story, we are focused on investing in our leadership in the field and Service Center. As part of this effort
GM stock and GlobalFoundries highlight this watch list of stocks near buy points on lower interest rates and new government funding.
EAGLE, Idaho, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In a release issued under the same headline earlier today by The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), please note that in the first paragraph of the release, the conference date should be November 17, not November 11 as previously stated. The corrected release follows: The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of operating subsidiaries that provide home health, hospice and senior living services, announced today that it will partici
EAGLE, Idaho, Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Pennant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNTG), the parent company of operating subsidiaries that provide home health, hospice and senior living services, announced today that it will participate in the upcoming 2022 Stephens Annual Investment Conference on November 11, 2022. Brent Guerisoli, Chief Executive Officer, John Gochnour, President and Chief Operating Officer, and Jennifer Freeman, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat that
SAN JUAN CAPISTRANO, Calif., Nov. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Ensign Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ENSG), the parent company of the Ensign™ group of companies, which invest in and provide skilled nursing and senior living services, physical, occupational and speech therapies, other rehabilitative and healthcare services, and real estate, announced today that it will participate in the Stephens Nashville Investment Conference on November 16, 2022. Barry Port, Chief Executive Officer, Suzanne Snapper,