Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks up 3.5% on average while median return up -1.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VVI 21.3%, $MGRC 18.1%, $WHLM 13.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BEST -5.4%, $IAA -6.2%, $AXR -7.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BEST 8.6%, $WHLM 6.1%, $VVI 1.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $IAA -1.1%, $SELF -1.2%, $AXR -2.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.0%, for the past 3 months is 9.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 24.3%, the lowest correlation is -7.0%, the latest correlation is -4.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 55.9% between MGRC and VVI
The lowest correlation is -31.5% between SELF and WHLM
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), a global leader in cross-border P2P payments and money transfers, today announced the expansion of its Visa debit card deposit service across Europe. The expansion has launched in collaboration with Checkout.com, a leading global payment solution provider, utilizing Visa Direct, Visa's real-time push payments platform. MoneyGram customers can now use the Company's website or leading mobile app to send money in near real-time to Visa debit card holders...
News that the payments company will offer services at the retail chain comes on the heels of Walmart’s push into fintech.
The SEC believes XRP is a security, and says Ripple promoted XRP sales to finance its business. Here's how Ripple will defend itself, according to sources close to the company.
On December 10, 2020, McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ:MGRC) declared a dividend payable on January 29, 2021 to its shareholders. McGrath RentCorp also announced that shareholders on the company's books on or before January 15, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. McGrath RentCorp, which has a current dividend per share of $0.42, has an ex-dividend date scheduled for January 14, 2021. That equates to a dividend yield of 2.6% at c...
Viad Corp (NYSE: VVI), a leading provider of experiential leisure travel and face-to-face events and marketing experiences, announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer Steve Moster and Chief Financial Officer Ellen Ingersoll will host a teleconference with investors and analysts to review fourth quarter and full year 2020 results. They will be joined by Pursuit President David Barry. Our call will be held on Thursday, February 11, 2021, at 5 p.m. (Eastern Time). We will issue a pr...
The retail giant said it’s forming a start-up with Ribbit Capital to offer affordable financial services for customers and employees.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
IAA, Inc. (NYSE: IAA) today announced that the Company is scheduled to present at the 2021 ICR Conference on Wednesday, January 13, 2021, at 9:30 am Eastern Time.
McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ: MGRC) (the "Company"), a diversified business-to-business rental company, today announced the appointment of Smita Conjeevaram to the Company’s Board of Directors.
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), a global leader in cross-border P2P payments and money transfers, today announced record online transactions during the holiday season. For December, MoneyGram Online (MGO) delivered 142% year-over-year cross-border transaction growth and reported the largest number of transactions ever in a given month. Driven by strong demand for the app and its real-time capabilities to send directly to bank accounts and mobile wallets, every country with MGO capab...