Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 3.3% in a week
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MGRC 13.8%, $SELF 4.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IAA -1.4%, $VVI -23.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MGRC 3.9%, $VVI 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AXR -4.7%, $IAA -7.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.6%, for the past 3 months is 14.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 24.4%, the lowest correlation is -16.7%, the latest correlation is -13.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 50.7% between IAA and SELF
The lowest correlation is -37.6% between AXR and WHLM
Global Self Storage ( NASDAQ:SELF ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$3.09m (up 13% from 3Q...
WESTCHESTER, Ill., November 15, 2022--DDI Technology ("DDI") a leading electronic lien and title technology (ELT) firm and a subsidiary of IAA, Inc. (NYSE: IAA), a leading global digital marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers, announces the expansion of its electronic salvage processing products and services into Massachusetts. This expansion marks the seventh state to offer DDI Technology’s Premier EVR™ services.
(Bloomberg) -- A top shareholder in IAA Inc. plans to vote against a takeover by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Inc., arguing the process that led to the sale of the auto salvage and parts auction company was flawed and structured in a way to benefit management at the expense of shareholders. Most Read from BloombergFTX’s Balance Sheet Was BadMusk Publicly Punishes Twitter Engineers Who Call Him Out OnlineFTX Latest: Binance CEO Zhao Plans Recovery FundWorld’s Biggest Crypto Fund Hits Record 42% Disc
WNS vs. VVI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Ancora said the cash-and-stock deal, which includes about $1 billion of debt, "puts leadership's interests ahead of shareholders' best interests," in a letter to IAA's board. The deal, which Ritchie Bros announced last week, was in the making for many years but gained momentum earlier this year after Ancora pushed IAA to replace its Chief Executive John Kett or sell itself.
Activist investor Ancora Holdings Group said on Monday Ritchie Bros Auctioneers Inc's $7.3 billion buyout deal for U.S.-based vehicle marketplace IAA Inc was a "poorly structured sweetheart deal" and it will push for better terms. Ancora said the cash-and-stock deal, which includes about $1 billion of debt, "puts leadership's interests ahead of shareholders' best interests," in a letter to IAA's board. The deal, which Ritchie Bros announced last week, was in the making for many years but gaine...
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI) ("MoneyGram" or the "Company"), a global leader in the evolution of digital P2P payments, today announced a new partnership with Beyon Money, the first financial super app in Bahrain, owned by leading telecommunications company Batelco. Through this partnership with MoneyGram, consumers in Bahrain will be able to use the Beyon Money app to send money in near real-time to over 200 countries and territories around the world.
It is hard to get excited after looking at Global Self Storage's (NASDAQ:SELF) recent performance, when its stock has...
Does McGrath (MGRC) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Global Self Storage, Inc. (NASDAQ:SELF), a real estate investment trust that owns, operates, manages, acquires, and redevelops self-storage properties, reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.