Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down -0.4% in a day
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up -0.2% in a week
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks up 10.0% on average while median return up 5.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BEST 38.0%, $VVI 9.5%, $IAA 7.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AXR -4.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BEST 6.5%, $IAA 3.5%, $VVI 3.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SELF -0.4%, $WHLM -3.1%, $AXR -5.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 13.3%, for the past 3 months is 16.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.7%, the lowest correlation is -4.7%, the latest correlation is -4.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 67.9% between IAA and VVI
The lowest correlation is -32.2% between AXR and WHLM
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Wilhelmina International, Inc. ( NASDAQ:WHLM ) by...
McGrath RentCorp ( NASDAQ:MGRC ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in four days. The ex-dividend date is one business...
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), the global leader in the evolution of digital P2P payments, today announced a partnership with the Stellar Development Foundation, a non-profit organization that supports the development and growth of Stellar, an open-source public blockchain that allows money to be tokenized and transferred anywhere in the world. MoneyGram's network, integrated with the Stellar blockchain and facilitated through Circle's USD Coin (USDC), will enable cash funding and
WESTCHESTER, Ill., October 05, 2021--IAA, Inc. (NYSE: IAA), a leading global marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers, today announced that it intends to release its financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2021 before market open and host a conference call at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Tuesday, November 2, 2021.
LIVERMORE, Calif., October 01, 2021--McGrath RentCorp (NASDAQ: MGRC) (the "Company"), a diversified business-to-business rental company, today announced plans to release financial results for its third quarter ending September 30, 2021, after the close of regular market trading on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
AMREP (NYSE:AXR) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 50% over the last three...
WESTCHESTER, Ill., September 23, 2021--IAA, Inc. (NYSE: IAA), a leading global digital marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers, announces the launch of IAA Transport, which enables buyers to digitally order transportation for purchased vehicles at the time of checkout or post-payment.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term...