Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up -1.4% in a week
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up -1.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SELF 20.6%, $MGRC 4.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BEST -1.6%, $VVI -1.9%, $AXR -19.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SELF 7.8%, $BEST 2.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AXR -1.5%, $VVI -3.6%, $IAA -4.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.9%, for the past 3 months is 13.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 53.3%, the lowest correlation is -8.5%, the latest correlation is -3.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 58.0% between BEST and VVI
The lowest correlation is -39.5% between AXR and SELF
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), a global leader in the evolution of digital P2P payments, today announced a strategic partnership with Digital Wallet Corporation, a global fintech company and the owner of Smiles Mobile Remittance (Smiles), a leading mobile money transfer service and digital wallet in Japan. Consumers in Japan can now use the Smiles mobile app – powered by MoneyGram's global payment rails and near real-time capabilities – to send money to more than 200 countries and
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' It's only natural to consider a company's...
McGrath RentCorp ( NASDAQ:MGRC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically, the ex-dividend date...
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI) today announced that the Company has completed a strategic minority investment in Coinme, a leading cryptocurrency cash exchange in the U.S. This venture, which gives the Company an approximate 4% ownership stake in Coinme, closes out Coinme's Series A financing round and provides MoneyGram with a direct ownership position in one of the first and fastest growing cryptocurrency companies in the world.
LIVERMORE, Calif., January 04, 2022--McGrath RentCorp today announced it has acquired the assets of Titan Storage Containers, LLC, a regional provider of portable storage solutions in the Texas market. The transaction was funded with borrowings from McGrath RentCorp’s revolving credit facility. The acquisition adds approximately 1,100 assets to its existing Mobile Modular division fleet located in the Texas region.
MoneyGram International, Inc., a global leader in the evolution of digital P2P payments, today announced a milestone in the digitization of its global receive network with a new partnership with Paytm Payments Bank, India's leading payments bank and a driver of financial inclusion in the country. Through this partnership, MoneyGram customers around the globe can send money in near real-time directly to the millions of fully KYC compliant Paytm Wallets in India.
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at MoneyGram International...
WESTCHESTER, Ill., December 20, 2021--IAA, Inc. (NYSE: IAA), a leading global digital marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers, announces a new market alliance agreement with CAROMOTO in Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan and Russia. IAA Auction Centers are now open in Almaty and Pavlodar in Kazakhstan, Bishkek in Kyrgyzstan, and Moscow, where the company’s local Market Alliance partners will help buyers register with IAA, as well as bid, pay, transport, ship, import and repair vehicles.
BEST Inc. (NYSE: BEST) ("BEST" or the "Company"), a leading integrated smart supply chain solutions and logistics services provider in China, today announced the closing and completion of its previously announced sale of its express delivery business in China (the "Business") to J&T Express Co., Ltd. ("J&T Express China"), a PRC limited liability company and a logistics services provider in China, at approximately RMB6.8 billion (US$1.1 billion) enterprise value, contemplated by the definitive a