Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 2.9% in a day
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.2% in a week
- General Warehousing and Storage stocks down 5.3% on average while median return down 3.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SELF 0.8%, $MGRC 0.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IAA -5.1%, $BEST -8.9%, $WHLM -30.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AXR 2.6%, $SELF 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BEST -1.6%, $VVI -4.0%, $IAA -7.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 9.6%, for the past 3 months is 11.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 50.2%, the lowest correlation is -8.1%, the latest correlation is 8.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 68.7% between MGRC and VVI
The lowest correlation is -39.3% between AXR and WHLM
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI), a global leader in cross-border P2P payments and money transfers, and Coinme Inc., the largest licensed cryptocurrency cash exchange in the U.S., today announced the launch of a new partnership to enable the cash funding and payout of digital currency purchases and sales. The partnership, which utilizes MoneyGram's modern, mobile and API-driven payments platform and Coinme's proprietary cryptocurrency exchange and custody technology, will bring bitcoi...
First Quarter Financial Results (in thousands) Q1 2021 Q1 2020YOYChange Total Revenues$11,976$14,552 (17.7%) Operating Income (Loss) 100 (1,639)106.1% Income (Loss) Before Provision for Taxes 2,294 (1,601)243.3% Net Income (Loss) 2,221 (2,660)183.5% EBITDA** 2,589 (1,280)302.3% Adjusted EBITDA** 369 (539)168.5% Pre-Corporate EBITDA** 614 (230)367.0% **Non-GAAP measures referenced are detailed in the disclosures at the end of this release. DALLAS, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wilhelmina Inter...
Shareholders will be ecstatic, with their stake up 24% over the past week following MoneyGram International, Inc. 's...
The analysts covering Viad Corp. ( NYSE:VVI ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by making a...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ:MGI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
MoneyGram International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MGI) today reported financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2021.