Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Generic Drug Makers stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 1.3% in a day
- Generic Drug Makers stocks down 4.5% on average while median return down -2.1% in a week
- Generic Drug Makers stocks down 22.4% on average while median return down 7.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PRGO 14.4%, $RDY 2.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AMRX -14.3%, $CHRS -16.9%, $ACRS -18.9%, $BHC -54.8%, $ENDP -82.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ACRS 11.1%, $RDY 8.7%, $ANIP 7.8%, $TEVA 6.8%, $CHRS 5.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AMPH -1.6%, $AMRX -2.3%, $TARO -3.2%, $BHC -9.1%, $ENDP -65.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 41.7%, for the past 3 months is 24.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.5%, the lowest correlation is 4.4%, the latest correlation is 62.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.7% between AMRX and TEVA
The lowest correlation is -11.9% between AMPH and BHC
Yahoo Finance's Anjalee Khemlani joins the Live show to discuss the 70,000 pounds of baby formula that has just been imported, investigations into baby formula producers, and the efficacy data on Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines for children.
TEL AVIV, Israel & PARSIPPANY, N.J., May 23, 2022--Teva Pharmaceuticals, a U.S. affiliate of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA), today announced new efficacy and safety data from a 3-year open-label extension (OLE) study on AUSTEDO® (deutetrabenazine) tablets in postmenopausal women with tardive dyskinesia (TD). These data will be presented at the 2022 American Psychiatric Association (APA) Annual Meeting, held May 21-25 in New Orleans and online June 7-10. In addition, ne
HAWTHORNE, N.Y., May 20, 2022--Taro to Announce Full Year Results on May 27, 2022
Dr. Reddy's (RDY) earnings decline while sales grow year over year in fourth-quarter fiscal 2022.
BAUDETTE, Minn., May 20, 2022--ANI Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ANI or the Company) (Nasdaq: ANIP) today announced that Nikhil Lalwani, Chief Executive Officer, and Stephen Carey, Chief Financial Officer, will present at two upcoming conferences as follows:
Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-CT) sits down with Yahoo Finance Live to discuss lawmakers' calls for action regarding the baby formula shortage and regulatory oversights, how families are affected by the shortage, and student loan forgiveness.
Endo (ENDP) plunges on reports of negotiations with its lenders and senior bondholders about a possible restructuring of more than $8 billion of debt.
Perrigo Company plc (NYSE: PRGO), a leading provider of Consumer Self-Care Products, today announced that President and CEO, Murray S. Kessler and CFO Eduardo Bezerra are scheduled to participate in investor meetings at the Credit Suisse HALO Investment Summit held in New York City on Wednesday, May 25th. There will be no formal presentation.
ASX, CNMD, and BHC have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 19, 2022.