Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Generic Drug Makers stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Generic Drug Makers stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 0.6% in a week
- Generic Drug Makers stocks down 6.1% on average while median return down 7.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BHC 15.4%, $RDY 0.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TEVA -10.7%, $TARO -10.9%, $ANIP -12.9%, $CHRS -14.0%, $EGRX -19.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ACRS 20.4%, $CHRS 5.6%, $RDY 3.3%, $TEVA 2.2%, $AMPH 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BHC -2.1%, $EGRX -2.1%, $TARO -3.1%, $AMRX -3.8%, $PRGO -6.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.0%, for the past 3 months is 22.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.2%, the lowest correlation is 14.2%, the latest correlation is 30.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 69.7% between AMPH and EGRX
The lowest correlation is -12.1% between AMRX and TARO
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (NYSE: TEVA) stock closed the trading week in style, rising by over 3% on a bleak and bearish day for the wider market. Teva Pharmaceuticals, the company's key subsidiary, has reached an agreement with the southern state's attorney general to settle accusations of price-fixing. Under the terms of the arrangement, Teva is to pay just under $3.35 million; in return, once the funds are handed over Georgia will dismiss all claims against the company in the case.
Ocular Therapeutix (OCUL) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
TEL AVIV, Israel & PARSIPPANY, N.J., September 30, 2022--Teva Pharmaceuticals, a U.S. affiliate of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA), has reached an agreement with the Attorney General (AG) of Georgia to settle the state’s price-fixing claims against Teva. Teva will pay the state $3.346 million as part of the settlement, and the state will dismiss all of its claims against Teva and its affiliates once payment has been made.
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) (the "Company") announced today the final results and expiration of its previously announced offers (the "Exchange Offers") to exchange the existing senior notes set forth in the table below (the "Existing Senior Notes") for up to an aggregate principal amount of $4.0 billion (the "Maximum New Secured Notes Amount") of New Secured Notes (as defined below) and the related solicitations of consents (the "Consent Solicitations" and, together with the Exc
Europe's drug makers have warned about stopping manufacturing some cheap generic medicines amid surging electricity costs. The generic drug industry lobby group, Medicines for Europe, representing Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NYSE: TEVA), Novartis AG's (NYSE: NVS) Sandoz unit, and Fresenius SE's (OTC: FSNUY) Kabi business, sent a letter to European states' energy and health ministers, asking for measures to relieve the cost burden. According to Medicines for Europe, Generic associations p
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: EGRX) announced that Enalare Therapeutics Inc secured a contract for up to $50.3 million from the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority (BARDA). In partnership with BARDA, ENA-001 is being developed in an intramuscular (IM) formulation for potential use in patients experiencing community drug overdose and as a potential medical countermeasure for mass casualty events. The contract is awarded in stages based on the achievement of established mil
WAYNE, Pa., Sept. 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aclaris Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ACRS), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel drug candidates for immuno-inflammatory diseases, today announced that it has appointed Robert A. Doody Jr. as Vice President, Investor Relations. “We are very excited that we continue further strengthening our team through the addition of experienced industry veterans with successful track records,” said Neal Walker, Chief Executive Off