Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Generic Drug Makers stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Generic Drug Makers stocks down 1.6% on average while median return down 2.5% in a week
- Generic Drug Makers stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 4.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RDY 14.3%, $PRGO 13.6%, $AMPH 10.4%, $ANIP 1.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BHC -6.3%, $AMRX -8.0%, $LCI -9.7%, $ENDP -11.5%, $ACRS -17.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PRGO 8.6%, $AMPH 6.6%, $RDY 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ANIP -4.1%, $TARO -4.2%, $CHRS -4.3%, $AMRX -8.5%, $ACRS -9.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.8%, for the past 3 months is 21.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.0%, the lowest correlation is -0.6%, the latest correlation is 4.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 66.9% between ANIP and COLL
The lowest correlation is -31.8% between AMRX and ANIP
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (BSE: 500124, NSE: DRREDDY, NYSE: RDY, NSEIFSC: DRREDDY, along with its subsidiaries together referred to as "Dr. Reddy’s") today announced the launch of Ertapenem for Injection, 1 g/vial, a therapeutic equivalent generic version of INVANZ (ertapenem for injection) for injection, 1 g/vial approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (USFDA).
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: EGRX) ("Eagle" or the "Company") today announced that Scott Tarriff, Chief Executive Officer, and Brian Cahill, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the 2021 RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference as follows:
Image source: The Motley Fool. Perrigo Company PLC (NYSE: PRGO)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 11, 2021, 8:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorHello and welcome to the Perrigo First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call.
Perrigo (PRGO) reports dismal first-quarter 2021 results. The COVID-19 pandemic continues to hurt the company's top line.
View more earnings on PRGOSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaBiogen, Capsigen Ink .3B AAV Capsids Development Pact For CNS & Neuromuscular DisordersAscendis Pharma's TransCon PTH Provides Durable Benefit, Is Well Tolerated Even After One Year Treatment In Hypoparathyroidism© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.