Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Generic Drug Makers stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up -0.1% in a day
- Generic Drug Makers stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down -0.2% in a week
- Generic Drug Makers stocks up 7.6% on average while median return up 3.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ENDP 50.8%, $ANIP 25.7%, $TEVA 16.2%, $AMRX 13.5%, $PRGO 7.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CHRS -2.2%, $RDY -6.0%, $ACRS -7.2%, $LCI -15.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ENDP 9.7%, $TEVA 4.5%, $COLL 1.4%, $PRGO 0.7%, $BHC 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AMRX -0.2%, $CHRS -4.6%, $RDY -6.0%, $EGRX -6.3%, $ACRS -6.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.1%, for the past 3 months is 16.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.3%, the lowest correlation is -1.5%, the latest correlation is 23.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 64.9% between ANIP and TARO
The lowest correlation is -44.3% between ANIP and PRGO
STOUGHTON, Mass., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Collegium Pharmaceutical, Inc. (Nasdaq: COLL), a specialty pharmaceutical company committed to being the leader in responsible pain management, announced today that the Company will host a conference call and live webcast on Thursday, November 4, 2021, at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. The Company will discuss its financial results and provide a corporate update. Conference Call Information To access the conference call, please dial (877) 407-8037 (U.
HAWTHORNE, N.Y., October 21, 2021--TARO TO ANNOUNCE SECOND QUARTER RESULTS ON OCTOBER 28, 2021
Endo (ENDP) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
TEL AVIV, Israel & PARSIPPANY, N.J., October 21, 2021--Teva Pharmaceuticals, a U.S. affiliate of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. (NYSE and TASE: TEVA), today announced 25 presentations examining new Phase 3 clinical data, post hoc analyses and open-label extension (OLE) studies for both TV-46000/mdc-IRM (risperidone extended-release injectable suspension for subcutaneous use) and AUSTEDO® (deutetrabenazine) tablets. Study findings will be presented at the upcoming 2021 Psych Congress Annual
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) ("Bausch Health" or the "Company") today announced that Tom Vadaketh will join the Company as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for its Bausch Pharma* business effective Jan. 3, 2022. Sam Eldessouky, current CFO of the Company, will become CFO of Bausch + Lomb contingent and effective upon the closing of the initial public offering (IPO) of Bausch + Lomb, and at that time, Mr. Vadaketh will assume the role of CFO of Bausch Pharma.
Taro (TARO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
HCA Healthcare's (HCA) Q3 results are likely to reflect better revenues owing to higher patient volumes.
Bausch Health Companies Inc. (NYSE/TSX: BHC) and its dermatology business, Ortho Dermatologics, one of the largest prescription dermatology health care businesses, today announced the presentation of eight posters during the Fall Clinical Dermatology Conference, which takes place Oct. 21-24, 2021. The presentations will feature new efficacy and safety analyses of ARAZLO® (tazarotene) Lotion, 0.045%, long-term outcomes of DUOBRII® (halobetasol propionate and tazarotene) Lotion 0.01%/0.045%, quali
HYDERABAD, India & PRINCETON, N.J., October 19, 2021--Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. (BSE: 500124, NSE: DRREDDY, NYSE: RDY, NSEIFSC: DRREDDY, along with its subsidiaries together referred to as "Dr. Reddy’s") today announced the final approval of its Abbreviated New Drug Application (ANDA) for Lenalidomide Capsules, in 2.5 mg and 20 mg strengths, and tentative approval for 5 mg, 10 mg, 15 mg, and 25 mg strengths, a therapeutic equivalent generic version of REVLIMID® (lenalidomide) Capsules, from