Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Generic Drug Makers stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Generic Drug Makers stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Generic Drug Makers stocks up 13.1% on average while median return up 8.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ACRS 49.6%, $ENDP 29.2%, $COLL 28.9%, $BHC 27.9%, $TEVA 16.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AMPH -0.8%, $CHRS -2.4%, $PRGO -6.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BHC 14.4%, $COLL 10.9%, $TEVA 10.8%, $ANIP 2.6%, $EGRX 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TARO -2.1%, $PRGO -2.1%, $CHRS -2.5%, $ACRS -5.0%, $AMPH -5.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.6%, for the past 3 months is 21.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.5%, the lowest correlation is -5.5%, the latest correlation is 32.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 64.2% between ENDP and LCI
The lowest correlation is -35.0% between RDY and TARO
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd (BSE: 500124, NSE: DRREDDY, NYSE: RDY, NSEIFSC: DRREDDY) announced today that it has received approval from the Drugs Control General of India (DCGI) to conduct phase 3 clinical trial for the Sputnik V vaccine in India.
AMRX vs. PCRX: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Teva Pharmaceuticals USA, Inc., a U.S. affiliate of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.(NYSE and TASE: TEVA), today announced the availability of a generic version of NuvaRing®1 (etonogestrel and ethinyl estradiol vaginal ring), 0.120 mg/0.015 mg per day, in the U.S. Teva’s AB-rated and bioequivalent etonogestrel and ethinyl estradiol vaginal ring, is an estrogen/progestin combination hormonal contraceptive (CHC) indicated for use by women to prevent pregnancy.