Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Genetic Testing Firms stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Genetic Testing Firms stocks up 6.9% on average while median return up 7.1% in a week
- Genetic Testing Firms stocks up 7.2% on average while median return up 13.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OCX 44.6%, $GENE 21.4%, $CODX 20.8%, $NTRA 19.2%, $MYGN 17.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PRPO -0.8%, $VCYT -0.9%, $LH -4.9%, $DGX -6.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GENE 19.8%, $NVTA 14.0%, $PRPO 11.9%, $VCYT 9.7%, $MYGN 8.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DGX -1.2%, $LH -2.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.9%, for the past 3 months is 16.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.2%, the lowest correlation is -2.2%, the latest correlation is 0.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.2% between DGX and LH
The lowest correlation is -49.0% between MYGN and OCX
MELBOURNE, Australia, June 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genetic Technologies Limited (ASX: GTG; NASDAQ: GENE, “Company”, “GTG”), a diversified Genomics and AI driven preventative health business, has been granted US Patent No. 11,031,098 – ‘Computer Systems and Methods for Genomic Analysis’. The patent application was submitted in 2016, building on a patent family dating back to 2001 and was recently granted to Genetic Technologies and demonstrates an important addition to Genetic Technologies p
Invitae (NYSE: NVTA), a leading medical genetics company, today announced the appointment of Roxi Wen as its chief financial officer, effective June 21, 2021. Wen brings decades of success as a senior financial executive where she scaled global technology and medical technology companies.
Teladoc (NYSE: TDOC) and Fulgent Genetics (NASDAQ: FLGT) are significantly off their highs but have booming businesses that will eventually catch up with their stock prices. Overall growth was 151%, with 69% attributable to the legacy business -- without acquisitions. The stock is nearly 50% off its all-time high as investors fret over slowing member growth and concerns that the need for virtual visits will collapse as cases of COVID-19 disappear.
Neogen's (NASDAQ:NEOG) stock up by 5.9% over the past three months. As most would know, long-term fundamentals have a...
Veracyte (VCYT) could be a stock to avoid from a technical perspective, as the firm is seeing unfavorable trends on the moving average crossover front
What happened Shares of Invitae (NYSE: NVTA) fell 17.5% in May, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence. Investors were not impressed with the company's first-quarter earnings early in the month, especially management's inability to control costs.