Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Genetic Testing Firms stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Genetic Testing Firms stocks down 14.0% on average while median return down 15.3% in a week
- Genetic Testing Firms stocks down 13.0% on average while median return down 19.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CGIX 28.4%, $LH 7.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FLGT -20.8%, $OCX -30.5%, $NVTA -30.8%, $PRPO -31.3%, $VCYT -42.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DGX 3.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PRPO -17.0%, $NVTA -20.5%, $NTRA -24.4%, $OCX -24.4%, $VCYT -29.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.9%, for the past 3 months is 19.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.2%, the lowest correlation is -3.1%, the latest correlation is 28.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.2% between CODX and PRPO
The lowest correlation is -37.3% between CODX and DGX
The genetic testing company reported revenue of $295 million with adjusted earnings of $167.5 million, or $6.20 per share. Fulgent also provided 2021 guidance that projects 90% revenue growth this year. Most of Fulgent's tremendous revenue increase came from its COVID-19 testing business.
Myriad Genetics (MYGN) to provide a comprehensive offering utilizing germline genetic testing and somatic tumor profiling via latest collaboration with Intermountain Precision Genomics.
Invitae (NYSE: NVTA) is growing revenue quickly thanks to its acquisition of ArcherDx, which offers tests to determine the best drugs to treat tumors. In this video from Motley Fool Live, recorded on Feb. 22, Fool.com contributors Brian Orelli and Keith Speights discuss how Invitae's top-line growth should eventually benefit the company's bottom line.
TEMPLE CITY, Calif., March 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLGT) (“Fulgent Genetics” or the “company”), a technology company providing comprehensive testing solutions through its scalable technology platform, today announced that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Ming Hsieh, Chief Financial Officer Paul Kim, and Chief Commercial Officer Brandon Perthuis are scheduled to virtually participate in the Oppenheimer 31st Annual Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, Marc...
Fulgent Genetics, a provider of COVID-19 testing services, beat Wall Street's fourth-quarter-earnings expectations.
The genetic-testing company provided its fourth-quarter update after the market close on Thursday. In the prior-year period, Fulgent posted a GAAP net loss of $296 million, or $0.01 per share. COVID-19 is pretty much all you need to know about Fulgent's stellar fourth-quarter results.
FLGT earnings call for the period ending December 31, 2020.
Declines for the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: ^DJI), S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC), and Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) were substantial, but the indexes finished well above their worst levels. Fulgent Genetics (NASDAQ: FLGT) and T2 Biosystems (NASDAQ: TTOO) both moved sharply higher after reporting solid earnings results. Fulgent Genetics fell 8% in the regular session, but its stock had jumped 33% as of 5 p.m. EST in after-hours trading.
Shares of Fulgent Genetics (NASDAQ:FLGT) moved higher by 24.0% in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share were up 15400.00% year over year to $6.20, which beat the estimate of $4.05. Revenue of $294,978,000 rose by 3417.09% year over year, which beat the estimate of $199,440,000. Guidance Fulgent Genetics Sees FY21 EPS ~$12.50 Vs. $11.55 Est., Sales ~$800M Vs. $600.24M Est. Details Of The Call Date: Mar 04, 2021 Time: 04:30 PM View more ea...