Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Genetic Testing Firms stocks down 4.1% on average while median return down 2.6% in a day
- Genetic Testing Firms stocks down 7.1% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Genetic Testing Firms stocks down 14.5% on average while median return down 6.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MYGN 26.0%, $NTRA 17.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DGX -6.4%, $GENE -10.4%, $LH -12.3%, $NVTA -37.1%, $CODX -45.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GENE 3.7%, $NEOG 1.9%, $DGX 1.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NTRA -2.4%, $VCYT -4.7%, $FLGT -5.3%, $NVTA -11.4%, $CODX -44.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 42.1%, for the past 3 months is 27.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 75.7%, the lowest correlation is 3.3%, the latest correlation is 62.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.5% between MYGN and NTRA
The lowest correlation is -9.1% between MYGN and NVTA
Neogen's (NEOG) Viroxide Super active constituents are potassium peroxymonosulfate and sodium chloride, which have been verified effective against multiple industry-relevant bacteria and viruses.
AUSTIN, Texas, March 22, 2023--Natera, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRA), a global leader in cell-free DNA testing, today announced a new study published in Cancer showing the prognostic and predictive utility of Natera’s personalized and tumor-informed molecular residual disease (MRD) test, Signatera, to inform adjuvant treatment decisions and monitor for recurrence and therapy response in patients with stages III-IV melanoma. The full study can be found here.
Invitae (NYSE: NVTA), a leading medical genetics company, and Deerfield Management Company, a healthcare investment firm, today announced a partnership to advance genetics-based drug discovery and development in rare disease. The partnership will leverage genetics and clinical data from millions of patients and Deerfield's broad drug discovery and development expertise.
Neogen Corporation (NASDAQ: NEOG) announced today that the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has approved additional virucide claims to its Neogen® Viroxide Super™ disinfectant. These label claims specify that Neogen Viroxide Super kills viruses* on hard non-porous surfaces that cause Avian Influenza A, Bovine Viral Diarrhea, Porcine Respiratory and Reproductive Syndrome (PRRS), and African Swine Fever. In Canada, Health Canada has also approved additional kill claims on non-porous surf
Invitae (NYSE: NVTA), a leading medical genetics company, today announced its partnership with Epic, an industry-leading healthcare software company.
Neogen (NEOG) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Neogen Corporation (NASDAQ: NEOG) will issue its third-quarter earnings release before the opening of the market on Thursday, March 30, 2023. Executives from the company will host a webcast and conference call later that morning, beginning at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time, to discuss the financial results.
Neogen (NEOG) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
Invitae (NYSE: NVTA), a leading medical genetics company, today announced the appointment of W. Michael Korn, M.D., as its chief medical officer for oncology, effective March 13, 2023. Dr. Korn brings decades of experience in the field of gastrointestinal cancers, implementing precision oncology principles in clinical cancer care, and designing a novel database on targeted cancer therapeutics.
Invitae (NYSE: NVTA), a leading medical genetics company, today announced seven studies, including one oral presentation and six posters, to be presented at the 2023 American Clinical Genetics Meeting held in Salt Lake City from March 14-18, 2023. The research reinforces the importance of universal genetic testing for patients with cancer, with much of the data highlighting the need for increased representation in clinical genetic testing data across racial, ethnic and ancestry groups that have