Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Genetic Testing Firms stocks up 2.7% on average while median return up 3.5% in a day
- Genetic Testing Firms stocks down 4.4% on average while median return down 2.4% in a week
- Genetic Testing Firms stocks down 2.9% on average while median return down 2.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VCYT 21.7%, $CODX 18.0%, $NTRA 4.1%, $FLGT 3.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GENE -4.3%, $NEOG -7.6%, $PRPO -9.0%, $OCX -14.0%, $NVTA -24.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CODX 8.1%, $PRPO 4.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GENE -5.5%, $VCYT -7.2%, $NTRA -10.8%, $OCX -16.5%, $NVTA -17.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 48.9%, for the past 3 months is 43.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 67.1%, the lowest correlation is 25.6%, the latest correlation is 48.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.7% between FLGT and NVTA
The lowest correlation is -26.4% between OCX and PRPO
MELBOURNE, Australia, July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genetic Technologies Limited (ASX: GTG; NASDAQ: GENE, “Company”, “GENE”), a global leader in genomics-based tests in health, wellness and serious disease is delighted to announce the Company has commenced initial implementation of its geneType Risk Assessment Test at 16 medical practices across the East Coast of Australia. GeneType Hub strategy focuses on establishing centers of excellence and the routine use of geneType Risk Assessment Tes
In this article, we discuss 10 small-cap stocks to buy according to Ken Fisher. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Fisher Asset Management’s philosophy, hedge fund returns, and history, go directly to 5 Small-Cap Stocks to Buy According to Ken Fisher. Small-cap stocks are companies with a market capitalization of between $300 […]
Fulgent Genetics, Inc. (FLGT) closed the most recent trading day at $54.65, moving -0.35% from the previous trading session.
Natera, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTRA), a global leader in cell-free DNA (cfDNA) testing, today announced the publication of a manuscript in a leading journal in the organ transplant space, Transplantation, validating the performance of a novel two-threshold algorithm for its Prospera™ test for the assessment of transplant rejection. Prospera incorporates the donor fraction and the estimated amount of donor-derived cfDNA (dd-cfDNA) when assessing active rejection. In the study, Natera's new method demonstr
2021 report demonstrates focus on ESG initiatives supporting health equity, social justice, and sustainability SALT LAKE CITY, June 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myriad Genetics, Inc., (NASDAQ: MYGN), a leader in genetic testing and precision medicine, today released its first environmental, social and governance (ESG) report, highlighting increased efforts to support a healthy, equitable and sustainable society. The report outlines actions taken to expand access to genetic testing, advance socia
Myriad Genetics (MYGN) continues to benefit from strong testing volumes, but forex remains a woe.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 27, 2022--Veracyte, Inc. (Nasdaq: VCYT), a global diagnostics company, today announced that it has been named a Bay Area Top Workplace for the ninth consecutive year.
Healthcare providers can easily order Myriad’s genetic tests for the more than 250 million patients within Epic’s networkPartnership bolsters Myriad’s growth plan to scale customer-centric, tech-enabled commercial capabilities with over 600 EHR integrations this year SALT LAKE CITY, June 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Myriad Genetics, Inc., (NASDAQ: MYGN), a leader in genetic testing and precision medicine, today announced a partnership with Epic, the industry leading healthcare software company,