Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gig Economy stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 2.3% in a day
- Gig Economy stocks down 2.8% on average while median return down 2.3% in a week
- Gig Economy stocks up 8.8% on average while median return up 7.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FVRR 35.3%, $LYFT 28.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PIXY -17.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FVRR 1.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UBER -2.4%, $PIXY -9.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.4%, for the past 3 months is 34.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 79.6%, the lowest correlation is -17.4%, the latest correlation is 79.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.4% between FVRR and GIGE
The lowest correlation is 2.4% between PIXY and UBER
The ride sharing company narrowed its expected loss for the first quarter. It expects to see year-over-growth in ridership starting later this month.
Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre joined Yahoo Finance Live to discuss the company's updated guidance.
In the best sign yet of a recovery in ride hailing, Lyft Inc. said Tuesday that it saw its best rides volume last week since March 2020, sending its shares higher in after-hours trading.
Fiverr International Ltd. (NYSE: FVRR) ("Fiverr") announced today the commencement of an underwritten public offering of $700,000,000 of its ordinary shares. Fiverr also intends to grant the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 15% of the ordinary shares sold in the offering at the public offering price, less underwriting commissions.
After first indicating in January it planned to spin off Postmates X, the robotics division of on-demand food delivery firm Postmates, Uber Technologies (NYSE: UBER) has made it official, according to published reports. Bloomberg first reported that Uber would co-lead a $50 million investment in the new company, Serve Robotics, which will be based in San Francisco. Venture firm Neo will also be involved, the publication reported. Serve Robotics is part of Postmates, which Uber acquired last year...
Serve said in a press release that it closed its first round of funding, led by venture capital firm Neo, and aided by Uber, Long Journey ventures, Postmates' co-founders Bastian Lehmann and Sean Plaice as well as other investors. "While self-driving cars remove the driver, robotic delivery eliminates the car itself and makes deliveries sustainable and accessible to all," said Ali Kashani, co-founder and CEO of Serve Robotics. The unit, Postmates X, introduced its semi-autonomous bot, Serve, i...
Uber Technologies (NYSE:UBER) shares experienced unusual options activity on Tuesday. The stock price moved up to $55.24 following the option alert. Sentiment: BULLISH Option Type: SWEEP Trade Type: CALL Expiration Date: 2021-03-05 Strike Price: $52.50 Volume: 1337 Open Interest: 3446 Three Indications Of Unusual Options Activity Extraordinarily large volume (compared to historical averages) is one indication of unusual options market activity. Volume refers to the total number of contracts trad...