Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gold Mining and Loyalty stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Gold Mining and Loyalty stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.6% in a week
- Gold Mining and Loyalty stocks up 7.6% on average while median return up 6.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HBM 30.8%, $IAG 26.8%, $TGB 25.0%, $AU 23.2%, $NGD 22.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DZZ -2.1%, $GLL -2.4%, $RGLD -4.0%, $USAU -8.2%, $LODE -14.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BTG 6.5%, $BVN 6.0%, $IAG 4.4%, $SILV 3.4%, $ITRG 3.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PZG -3.1%, $NGD -3.5%, $GORO -4.5%, $WRN -4.6%, $MUX -5.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 38.5%, for the past 3 months is 45.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 55.5%, the lowest correlation is 12.9%, the latest correlation is 40.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.9% between DGL and GLD
The lowest correlation is -99.9% between GLD and GLL
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - October 21, 2021) - EMX Royalty Corporation (NYSE American: EMX) (TSXV: EMX) (FSE: 6E9) (the "Company", or "EMX") is pleased to announce that it has closed the acquisition of a portfolio of royalty interests and deferred payments (the "Royalty Portfolio") from SSR Mining Inc. and certain of its subsidiaries ("SSR Mining") (see EMX news release dated July 29, 2021). The Royalty Portfolio consists of 16 ...
Newmont (NEM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
A look at the shareholders of Royal Gold, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RGLD ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
ASTE, EAT, HE, LVS, and NG have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on October 21, 2021.
U.S. Gold Corp. (Nasdaq: USAU) ("U.S. Gold" or the "Company"), a gold exploration and development company, today announced that it is scheduled to present at the Benzinga Sector Agnostic Conference, being held virtually on October 27th & 28th.
B2Gold (BTG) now projects total gold production guidance in the range of 1,015,000 ounces to 1,055,000 ounces in 2021.
GoldMining Inc. (the "Company" or "GoldMining") (TSX: GOLD) (NYSE American: GLDG) is pleased to announce that it has received a commitment for a US$20 million loan facility (the "Facility") with Bank of Montreal ("BMO").
Drill results from Sullivan Gulch located at the DeLamar Deposit include: IDM-21-201 0.66 grams per tonne (“g/t”) gold (“Au”) and 65.92 g/t silver (“Ag”) (1.51 g/t gold equivalent (“AuEq”)) over 160.33 meters (“m”) Including 1.32 g/t Au and 286.00 g/t Ag (5.00 g/t AuEq) over 1.52 mIncluding 2.20 g/t Au and 217.00 g/t Ag (4.99 g/t AuEq) over 3.04 mIncluding 0.55 g/t Au and 342.00 g/t Ag (4.95 g/t AuEq) over 1.98 mIncluding 5.11 g/t Au and 63.25 g/t Ag (5.92 g/t AuEq) over 1.53 m IDM-21-202 0.55 g
Bitcoin “hodlers” are looking awfully prescient these days.