Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gold Mining and Loyalty stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 1.2% in a day
- Gold Mining and Loyalty stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 1.7% in a week
- Gold Mining and Loyalty stocks up 12.0% on average while median return up 13.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EQX 35.1%, $NUGT 26.5%, $MUX 20.8%, $TGB 18.2%, $IAG 17.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GLL -12.7%, $DZZ -13.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IAG 9.1%, $EQX 8.4%, $NGD 8.2%, $SILV 8.1%, $EGO 7.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AU -2.0%, $WRN -3.5%, $GLDG -3.8%, $USAU -4.3%, $HBM -4.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 46.0%, for the past 3 months is 54.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.3%, the lowest correlation is 31.9%, the latest correlation is 39.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 100.0% between AAAU and GLD
The lowest correlation is -99.9% between GLD and GLL
Barrick Gold is set to recover in 2023 with higher production and an improved income statement
Nucor's (NUE) earnings and sales beat expectations in Q4 despite lower average sales prices and shipments.
Higher selling prices across business segments drive Q4 performance of Sherwin-Williams (SHW) amid headwinds from lower sales volume outside of North America & input cost inflation.
Pan American Silver's (PAAS) silver production in the fourth quarter declined 10% year over year to 4.76 million ounces, bringing the year's tally to 18.5 million ounces.
Investors looking for ways to find stocks that are set to beat quarterly earnings estimates should check out the Zacks Earnings ESP.
Lower prices and reduced volumes driven by weakness in consumer durables, and building & construction applications hurt Dow's (DOW) performance in Q4. It announces actions to deliver $1 billion in cost savings in 2023.
HudBay Minerals (HBM) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via InvestorWire – McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE: MUX) (TSX: MUX), an asset rich diversified gold and silver producer with a large exposure to copper through its McEwen Copper subsidiary, today announces it has selected the corporate communications expertise of IBN, a multifaceted financial news and publishing company for private and public entities. Led by a management team with a track record of success, McEwen Mining owns and operates mines in some of
Significant Drill Intercepts 237.2 m of 1.05% Cu including 108 m of 1.71% Cu (AZ22173) 373.9 m of 0.76% Cu including 96 m of 1.13% Cu (AZ22176) TORONTO, Jan. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- McEwen Copper Inc., 68%-owned by McEwen Mining Inc. (NYSE: MUX) (TSX: MUX), today reports rich copper values over attractive widths resulting from infill drilling at its Los Azules project. Los Azules is a large porphyry copper-gold-silver deposit with considerable growth potential, where its ultimate depth and