Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gold Mining and Loyalty stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 2.2% in a day
- Gold Mining and Loyalty stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 2.1% in a week
- Gold Mining and Loyalty stocks up 6.0% on average while median return up 4.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TGB 40.5%, $WRN 31.2%, $HL 17.2%, $TMQ 14.2%, $XME 13.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GORO -5.7%, $DZZ -8.7%, $GLL -8.9%, $SCPL -9.2%, $LODE -28.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BVN 15.2%, $HL 15.1%, $TMQ 13.2%, $TGB 11.5%, $GFI 8.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DZZ -4.3%, $GAU -5.0%, $LODE -8.8%, $GSS -9.8%, $SCPL -11.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.7%, for the past 3 months is 48.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.0%, the lowest correlation is 35.2%, the latest correlation is 48.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.9% between BAR and GLD
The lowest correlation is -99.8% between DGP and GLL
Wheaton Precious Metals Corp. ("Wheaton" or "the Company") announced today that the Company has filed a new prospectus supplement in connection with its existing at-the-market equity program ("ATM Program") that allows the Company to issue up to US$300 million (or the equivalent in Canadian dollars determined using the daily exchange rate posted by the Bank of Canada on the date of sale) of common shares ("Common Shares") from treasury to the public from time to time, at the Company's discretion...
Kinross' (KGC) Q1 earnings gain from higher gold prices and lower all-in sustaining costs.
Silver Standard's (SSRM) Q1 earnings soar on higher number of gold equivalents sold, and increased realized gold and silver prices.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Comstock Mining, Inc. (AMEX:LODE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.
U.S. Gold Corp. (NASDAQ: USAU) (the "Company"), a gold exploration and development company, today announced that the Company will participate at an upcoming Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference, being held virtually on May 13-14, 2021.
InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for NERV, FUBO, LHDX, BMRA, and LODE.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Osisko Gold Royalties Ltd. (NYSE:OR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.