Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gold Ore Mining stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 2.9% in a day
- Gold Ore Mining stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 2.4% in a week
- Gold Ore Mining stocks up 4.9% on average while median return up 5.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WRN 31.2%, $SMTS 13.3%, $OR 11.6%, $AEM 11.5%, $GOLD 11.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GORO -5.7%, $CDE -6.5%, $THM -14.2%, $PLL -16.7%, $LODE -28.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BVN 15.2%, $GFI 8.7%, $OR 7.9%, $DRD 6.7%, $AU 6.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GAU -5.0%, $LODE -8.8%, $GSS -9.8%, $SMTS -12.0%, $PLL -14.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 52.5%, for the past 3 months is 49.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 72.4%, the lowest correlation is 43.7%, the latest correlation is 58.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.7% between AUY and KGC
The lowest correlation is -45.2% between CMCL and KOR
Shares of silver mining company stocks powered higher in Monday trading, with McEwen Mining (NYSE: MUX) rising 8.3%, Hecla Mining (NYSE: HL) climbing 8.5%, and Silvercorp Metals (NYSEMKT: SVM) closing up 11.7%. In a report released this morning, the World Bank predicted two dreary years of weak pricing for gold through 2022 -- but the news for silver investors is a whole lot happier. Gold prices closed Monday about $30 shy of the $1,800-an-ounce mark, but according to the World Bank, it could ...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Image source: The Motley Fool. Coeur Mining Inc (NYSE: CDE)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 29, 2021, 11:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to the First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call for Coeur Mining.
Shares of Coeur Mining (NYSE: CDE) are falling today, down by 15.3% as of 2:36 p.m. EDT, in wake of the the gold and silver miner releasing first-quarter results after yesterday's market close. The realized gold price increased about 11.5% and production was basically flat. Net income per share, meanwhile, came in at $0.01 compared to a $0.05-per-share loss in the year-ago period.
B2Gold Corp. (TSX: BTO) (NYSE AMERICAN: BTG) (NSX: B2G) ("B2Gold" or the "Company") will release its first quarter 2021 financial results after the North American markets close on Tuesday, May 4, 2021.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eldorado Gold Corporation (“Eldorado” or “the Company”) is pleased to announce that the Greek Ministry of Energy and Environment has approved a modification to the Kassandra Mines Environmental Impact Assessment (“EIA”) to allow for the use of dry stack tailings disposal at the Skouries project. Dry stack technology involves filtering tailings to remove water prior to stacking and compacting the dry material in a designated tailings...
Newmont's (NEM) Q1 earnings are impacted by decline in gold production and lower sales volumes.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best undervalued stocks to buy now. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Best Undervalued Stocks to Buy Now. The stock market has witnessed a whole year of turmoil that has resulted in increased interest around […]
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / Alamos Gold, Inc. (NYSE:AGI) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 11:00 AM Eastern Time.