Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gold Ore Mining stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Gold Ore Mining stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.7% in a week
- Gold Ore Mining stocks up 9.9% on average while median return up 7.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IAG 26.8%, $AU 23.2%, $NGD 22.3%, $HMY 19.6%, $BTG 19.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WRN -1.2%, $RGLD -4.0%, $LODE -14.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BTG 6.5%, $BVN 6.0%, $IAG 4.4%, $ITRG 3.4%, $FNV 2.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GORO -4.5%, $WRN -4.6%, $MUX -5.8%, $PLL -5.9%, $SMTS -6.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 38.2%, for the past 3 months is 48.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.0%, the lowest correlation is 13.8%, the latest correlation is 36.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.9% between AU and GFI
The lowest correlation is -33.2% between GSS and ITRG
Coeur Mining (CDE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEW YORK, Oct. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Umpqua Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: UMPQ) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Columbia Banking System, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, Umpqua shareholders will receive 0.5958 of a share of Columbia stock for each Umpqua share they own. Upon completion o
NEW YORK, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a law firm focusing in securities litigation located on Wall Street in downtown New York City, is investigating potential claims concerning whether the following proposed mergers are fair to shareholders. Moore Kuehn may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, or other relief on behalf of the shareholders of these companies: ACE Convergence Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: ACEV) ACE has agreed to merge with Tempo Automation.
BALA CYNWYD, PA / ACCESSWIRE / October 18, 2021 / Law office of Brodsky & Smith announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Corvus Gold Inc. ("Corvus Gold" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:KOR) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of federal and state law in connection with the agreement to be acquired by AngloGold Ashanti Limited (NYSE - AU).
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
If you want to know who really controls Coeur Mining, Inc. ( NYSE:CDE ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
TORONTO, October 18, 2021--Sierra Metals Reports Q3 Production Results, Expecting to Meet Low End of Revised Annual Production Guidance - Production Ramps to Full Capacity
Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating Corvus Gold Inc. ("KOR" or the "Company") (KOR) relating to its proposed acquisition by AngloGold Ashanti Limited.
BWB, CDE, ONEM, RCUS, and TMHC have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on October 15, 2021