Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gold Ore Mining stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Gold Ore Mining stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Gold Ore Mining stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 4.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PLL 106.0%, $EMX 20.8%, $LODE 13.3%, $SMTS 6.4%, $AU 4.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AUY -14.4%, $CDE -15.4%, $BVN -16.0%, $EGO -17.8%, $GORO -26.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PLL 31.3%, $GSS 9.9%, $HMY 8.7%, $GFI 8.3%, $AU 7.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LODE -4.8%, $WRN -4.8%, $BVN -5.6%, $SMTS -8.6%, $MTA -15.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 56.5%, for the past 3 months is 55.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 73.1%, the lowest correlation is 36.2%, the latest correlation is 60.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.2% between AGI and KGC
The lowest correlation is 5.0% between FNV and ITRG
A look at the shareholders of International Tower Hill Mines Ltd. ( TSE:ITH ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
Sierra Metals Reports 2020 Production Results and Announces Strong 2021 Production and EBITDA Growth Guidance
Corvus Gold drill plan map for the Lynnda Strip, gold discovery for Jan 13, 2021 Location map for new Lynnda Strip drill holes, East Bullfrog District, Nevada, ~2km north of the Mother Lode deposit Corvus Gold Lynnda Strip discovery 2km's north of the Mother Lode project, Nevada Aerial photo looking east at the new Lynnda Strip Discovery showing Corvus drilling and surrounding AngloGold Ashanti & Coeur Mining drilling VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Corvus Gold I...
Coeur Mining, Inc. ("Coeur" or the "Company") (NYSE: CDE) today announced that it will report its fourth quarter and full-year 2020 operational and financial results after the New York Stock Exchange closes for trading on Wednesday, February 17, 2021. The Company will be hosting a conference call at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Central Time) on Thursday, February 18, 2021.
VANCOUVER, BC, Jan. 12, 2021 /CNW/ - International Tower Hill Mines Ltd.
It was a bad day for precious metals, and silver took the bigger hit. But the big story here is more complicated than it looks.
Sierra Metals Undertaking Strategic Process