Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gold Ore Mining stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Gold Ore Mining stocks down 4.9% on average while median return down 4.9% in a week
- Gold Ore Mining stocks down 7.4% on average while median return down 7.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DRD 4.8%, $HMY 2.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EMX -12.5%, $CDE -14.3%, $NEM -15.7%, $MTA -18.0%, $GORO -20.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CMCL 2.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MUX -7.2%, $MTA -8.0%, $KGC -8.0%, $GORO -10.2%, $NGD -11.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 50.1%, for the past 3 months is 51.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 63.1%, the lowest correlation is 11.8%, the latest correlation is 60.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.5% between NEM and RGLD
The lowest correlation is -32.6% between GFI and PLL
GoldMining Inc. (the "Company" or "GoldMining") (TSX: GOLD) (NYSE: GLDG) is pleased to announce the voting results from the Company's annual general and special meeting held on May 24, 2023 (the "Meeting") and is delighted to welcome Anna Tudela to the Company's board of directors (the "Board").
Southern Copper, Freeport-McMoRan, Coeur, Energy Fuels and Amerigo Resources have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
CHICAGO, May 18, 2023--Coeur Mining, Inc.’s ("Coeur" or the "Company") (NYSE: CDE) Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Thomas S. Whelan, will participate in the Goldman Sachs Leveraged Finance and Credit Conference in Rancho Palos Verdes, California on Tuesday, May 23, 2023.
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. ("Metalla" or the "Company") (TSXV: MTA) (NYSE American: MTA) announced today that Douglas B. Silver has stepped down as a director of the Company.
Trident Royalties Plc (AIM:TRR)(OTCQX:TDTRF), the diversified mining royalty company, is pleased to announce that it has entered into a binding sale and purchase agreement ("SPA") with Coeur Mining, Inc. ("Coeur", NYSE:CDE) to acquire royalties and a milestone payment (the "Royalty Assets", and the acquisition thereof, the "Transaction") over the La Preciosa Silver Project ("La Preciosa" or the "Project"), owned by Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd.
Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. ("Metalla" or the "Company") (TSXV: MTA) (NYSE American: MTA) announces its operating and financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. For complete details of the condensed interim consolidated financial statements and accompanying management's discussion and analysis for the three months ended March 31, 2023, please see the Company's filings on SEDAR (www.sedar.com) or EDGAR (www.sec.gov). Shareholders are encouraged to visit the Company's websit
Q1 2023 Coeur Mining Inc Earnings Call
TSX VENTURE COMPANIES
In this article, we discuss 10 best gold royalty and small-cap gold stocks to buy. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Gold Royalty and Small-Cap Gold Stocks To Buy. On May 5, The World Gold Council stated that while there was a decrease in Q1 gold demand […]
Compass (CMP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -186.79% and 3.70%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?