Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gun stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Gun stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 1.8% in a week
- Gun stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up -1.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RGR 0.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VSTO -3.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VSTO 4.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RGR -0.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 73.8%, for the past 3 months is 72.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 97.9%, the lowest correlation is 8.7%, the latest correlation is 18.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.8% between RGR and VSTO
The lowest correlation is 73.8% between RGR and VSTO
Vista Outdoor Inc. (NYSE: VSTO), the parent company of 41 renowned brands that design, manufacture and market sporting and outdoor lifestyle products to consumers around the globe, will be participating in the following investor conferences in December.
Vista Outdoor ( NYSE:VSTO ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$781.7m (flat on 2Q 2022). Net...
While Vista Outdoor Inc. ( NYSE:VSTO ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw significant share...
Vista Outdoor (VSTO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.18% and 0.09%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Vista Outdoor Inc. (NYSE: VSTO), the parent company of 41 renowned brands that design, manufacture and market sporting and outdoor lifestyle products to consumers around the globe, today reported financial results for the second quarter of Fiscal Year 2023 (FY23), which ended on September 25, 2022.
Darling Ingredients, Vista Outdoor, e.l.f. Beauty, Crocs and fuboTV are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
Five consumer-centric companies will report earnings results next week. These are: DAR, VSTO, ELF, CROX and FUBO.
Lazy Days Holdings (LAZY) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article, we discuss the 11 best sporting goods stocks to invest in. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks and the current market situation, and go directly to the 5 Best Sporting Goods Stocks To Invest In. The billion-dollar sporting goods market encompasses various product categories, including athletic apparel, workout equipment, […]