Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gun stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.7% in a day
- Gun stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Gun stocks up 13.1% on average while median return up 15.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VSTO 21.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VSTO 1.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RGR -0.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 64.5%, for the past 3 months is 64.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 89.5%, the lowest correlation is -70.9%, the latest correlation is 89.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 64.5% between RGR and VSTO
The lowest correlation is 64.5% between RGR and VSTO
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Pool Corp, Academy Sports and Outdoors, Callaway Golf Co, OneWater Marine and Vista Outdoor
Is (VSTO) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: OneWater Marine, Vista Outdoor, Extended Stay America, Academy Sports and Outdoors, and American Axle
Does Vista Outdoor (VSTO) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
Vista Outdoor (VSTO) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
Vista Outdoor Inc. (NYSE: VSTO) will unveil its Value Creation Framework and its long-term financial targets at its virtual Investor Day starting at 8:30 a.m. EDT. The event will feature presentations by Chief Executive Officer Chris Metz, Chief Financial Officer Sudhanshu Priyadarshi, Chief Communications and Investor Relations Officer Kelly Reisdorf and Business Unit Presidents Jason Vanderbrink (Ammunition), Vishak Sankaran (Hunt/Shoot and Golf), Greg Williamson (CamelBak), Ric Kern (Bell + G...
The U.S. is in the midst of a gun sales boom, but while surging sales figures for firearms manufacturers are making headlines, what is often overlooked is that there has been an equally dynamic jump in demand for ammunition. The owner of the market-leading Federal Premium brand of ammunition, Vista Outdoor (NYSE: VSTO) saw sales in its shooting sports segment jump 37% in the first quarter, and though its new and existing facilities have been working nonstop to fulfill orders, that hasn't been e...