Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Gun stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 1.4% in a day
- Gun stocks down 5.1% on average while median return down 5.1% in a week
- Gun stocks down 16.4% on average while median return down 14.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VSTO -23.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VSTO -7.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 79.4%, for the past 3 months is 59.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 95.2%, the lowest correlation is 34.4%, the latest correlation is 34.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.4% between RGR and VSTO
The lowest correlation is 79.4% between RGR and VSTO
Investors need to pay close attention to Vista Outdoor (VSTO) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Vista Outdoor Inc. ( NYSE:VSTO ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 26% over the month. In contrast, the...
A possible ban on one of its most popular rounds could spell trouble for one ammo maker, but a boon to another.
Malibu Boats, Callaway Golf and Vista Outdoor have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The Leisure & Recreation Products industry continues to benefit from strong demand for golf business and new boats. Stocks like MBUU, ELY and VSTO are well-poised to capitalize on the trend.
In the latest trading session, Vista Outdoor (VSTO) closed at $35.12, marking a -1.73% move from the previous day.
With a price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 4.6x Vista Outdoor Inc. ( NYSE:VSTO ) may be sending very bullish signals...
(Bloomberg) -- President Joe Biden mourned the killing of at least 19 children and two teachers in a mass shooting at a Texas elementary school on Tuesday, decrying their deaths as senseless and demanding action to try to curb the violence.Most Read from BloombergBiden Demands US ‘Stand Up’ to Gun Makers After Texas AttackPlot to Kill George W. Bush in Revenge for Iraq War Was Foiled, FBI SaysFed Saw Aggressive Hikes Providing Flexibility Later This YearWhy So Few Big Rats Have Fled Putin’s Ship
The consensus price target hints at a 65.6% upside potential for Vista Outdoor (VSTO). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.