Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Health Insurers stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Health Insurers stocks up 3.6% on average while median return up 2.9% in a week
- Health Insurers stocks up 2.9% on average while median return up -0.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EHTH 24.3%, $HUM 15.1%, $ANTM 14.6%, $CNC 9.6%, $UNH 8.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CURE -1.5%, $RXL -1.5%, $FXH -4.1%, $BTEC -4.3%, $UHS -5.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ANTM 10.2%, $CURE 9.2%, $CNC 9.1%, $CI 6.5%, $HUM 5.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BTEC -0.3%, $EHTH -0.5%, $RXD -5.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.5%, for the past 3 months is 33.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.5%, the lowest correlation is 7.5%, the latest correlation is 31.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.9% between CURE and XLV
The lowest correlation is -99.7% between RXD and RXL
LOUISVILLE, Ky., October 21, 2021--Humana Inc. (NYSE: HUM) announced today that Bruce D. Broussard, President and Chief Executive Officer, will make a presentation to investors at the Credit Suisse Conference on Wednesday, November 10, 2021, at 8:50 a.m. Eastern time.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 stocks making moves on financial results. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Stocks Making Moves on Financial Results. Investors are closely watching the third-quarter earnings season, with several big-cap companies releasing their financial results. Tesla, […]
In this article, we take a look at 11 safe stocks to buy according to hedge funds. You can skip our detailed analysis of safe stocks, and go directly to read 5 Safe Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Finding safe stocks can be an arduous task in the current volatile market. The onset of […]
Mpowered Health's platform will now offer its customers the opportunity to review, compare, and enroll in a broad selection of health insurance plans for all life stages Mpowered Health partners with eHealth Mpowered Health partners with eHealth LOS ALTOS, Calif., Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mpowered Health, a consumer health empowerment company, today announced a partnership with eHealth, Inc. (www.ehealth.com), a leading online health insurance marketplace. Through its partnership with e
We've also got a look at tech news and a couple of stocks to watch.
Yahoo Finance's Rick Newman discusses what he's learned about why some CEOs are choosing to not mandate COVID-19 vaccines for their employees.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. But more than...
In this article, we discuss the top 9 stocks to buy according to Patrick Degorce’s Theleme Partners based on Q2 holdings of the fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Degorce’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the Top 5 Stocks to Buy According to Patrick Degorce’s Theleme […]
NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aspen Technology, Inc. (NasdaqGS: AZPN) Lifshitz Law Firm, P.C. announces investigation into possible breach of fiduciary duties in connection with the merger of AZPN with certain Emerson Electric Co’s industrial software businesses. Under the terms of the merger agreement, AZPN shareholders will receive $87.00 in cash and 0.42 shares of common stock for each share of AZPN owned. If you are an investor, and would like information about our investigatio
The S&P 500 and the Dow climbed on Wednesday with the Dow hitting an intraday record high as investors eyed better than expected third-quarter earnings from U.S. companies. While the Nasdaq lagged as technology stocks took a breather, the Dow Jones Industrials Average surpassed its previous record reached in mid-August before paring gains during the session.