Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Health Insurers stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Health Insurers stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 1.1% in a week
- Health Insurers stocks up 3.0% on average while median return up 2.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CVS 12.7%, $UHS 12.4%, $CNC 12.0%, $HUM 9.1%, $ANTM 8.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RXD -3.7%, $HQH -4.1%, $GTS -8.5%, $EHTH -14.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CNC 6.8%, $RXD 2.7%, $UHS 0.6%, $CVS 0.5%, $CI 0.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RXL -3.0%, $CURE -3.0%, $THQ -3.6%, $HQH -4.5%, $EHTH -7.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.6%, for the past 3 months is 29.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.7%, the lowest correlation is 8.2%, the latest correlation is 42.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.8% between CURE and XLV
The lowest correlation is -99.6% between RXD and RXL
Yahoo Finance's Melody Hahm breaks down how major coporations are fighting back againt anit-LGTBQ legislation.
Guru discloses 1st-quarter trades
Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) today reported preliminary passenger traffic results for April 2021.
CVS Health (NYSE: CVS) announced that COVID-19 vaccine appointments for adolescents ages 12 to 15 are now available for scheduling at more than 5,600 CVS Pharmacy locations nationwide, following Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Emergency Use Authorization of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine for this age group. Starting tomorrow, May 13, participating CVS Pharmacy locations will begin administering the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine to this newly eligible population. Parental or legal guardian consent is r...
Allegiant Travel Company (NASDAQ: ALGT) is setting the stage for its next phase of growth at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). The Las Vegas-based airline, which has served LAX since 2009, will relocate its operations to Terminal 1 and the new, state-of-the-art West Gates at Tom Bradley. Allegiant will begin service from its new LAX location on Wednesday, May 19.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: HealthEquity, NeoGenomics, Howard Hughes Corp and StoneCo
Stocks continued to trade in choppy fashion on Tuesday, sending popular stock indexes down more than 2% at their worst levels of the day. The Dow has been outperforming the Nasdaq recently, so it was surprising to see that dynamic reverse itself. Much of the decline in the Dow came from just a small number of stocks.
UnitedHealth's (UNH) unit UnitedHealthcare to introduce an offering for providing post-discharge assistance to members of the company's Group Retiree Medicare Advantage plans.