Aggregated price index with volume information
- Health Insurers stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down 0.8% in a day
- Health Insurers stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 1.1% in a week
- Health Insurers stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 4.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CNC 9.8%, $RXD 8.6%, $HQY 7.3%, $CVS 4.5%, $UNH 2.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FXH -7.2%, $RXL -8.4%, $THQ -9.0%, $CURE -9.3%, $EHTH -10.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RXD 2.0%, $HQY 0.6%, $CNC 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CVS -1.9%, $THQ -1.9%, $MOH -2.0%, $RXL -2.1%, $CURE -3.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.7%, for the past 3 months is 23.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.5%, the lowest correlation is 5.7%, the latest correlation is 47.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.4% between RXL and XLV
The lowest correlation is -98.2% between RXD and RXL
Tenet Healthcare (THC) gains from expanding patient admissions, diversified treatment network, acquisitions and robust cash-generating abilities.
Investors are optimistic about Zimmer Biomet (ZBH) on business recovery and expansion in emerging markets.
BOSTON, September 29, 2023--On September 29, 2023, Tekla Healthcare Opportunities Fund paid a monthly distribution of $0.1125 per share. It is currently estimated that this distribution is derived from net realized short-term capital gains and net realized long-term capital gains. The composition of this and subsequent distributions may vary from month to month because it may be materially impacted by future realized gains and losses on securities. The aggregate of the net unrealized appreciatio
BOSTON, September 29, 2023--On September 29, 2023, Tekla Healthcare Investors paid a distribution of $0.40 per share. It is currently estimated that this distribution is derived from net realized long-term capital gains. The composition of this and subsequent distributions may vary from quarter to quarter because it may be materially impacted by future realized gains and losses on securities. The aggregate of the net unrealized appreciation of portfolio securities and net realized gains on sale
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Molina Healthcare, Dr. Reddy's Laboratories and NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Investors continue to remain optimistic about CVS Health (CVS) due to the new acquisitions and the strong execution of the pharmacy business.
A company that is capable of generating earnings well above its interest expense can withstand financial hardship. MOD, SFM, MOH and MCK are sound enough to meet financial obligations.
Howard Marks put it nicely when he said that, rather than worrying about share price volatility, 'The possibility of...
The Competition and Markets Authority confirmed it found no competition concerns in the deal between specialist healthcare tech and software companies.