Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Health Insurers stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Health Insurers stocks down 3.8% on average while median return down 3.3% in a week
- Health Insurers stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 3.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EHTH 9.3%, $RXD 8.2%, $HQY 0.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RXL -7.6%, $MOH -8.0%, $CNC -8.4%, $CURE -11.6%, $UHS -12.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $RXD 6.0%, $UNH 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MOH -4.3%, $UHS -4.9%, $RXL -5.7%, $CURE -8.8%, $EHTH -16.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 44.2%, for the past 3 months is 42.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.4%, the lowest correlation is 12.0%, the latest correlation is 37.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.7% between FHLC and VHT
The lowest correlation is -99.2% between RXD and XLV
Molina (MOH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Firstly, we'll want to see a...
Investors are optimistic about CVS Health (CVS) on continued growth across the entire range of insured and self-insured medical, pharmacy, dental and behavioral health products and services.
Centene (CNC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Universal Health Services (UHS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Allison Transmission and Alico have been highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day.
Membership growth, expanding government business and improving operating margin poise UnitedHealth Group (UNH) well for growth.
If you've got $5,000 you can afford to invest, three stocks to consider right now are UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH), Bank of America (NYSE: BAC), and Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ). Health insurer UnitedHealth Group is an excellent investment, whether your focus is on dividend income or long-term growth.
Stocks fell for a second straight day as negotiations on the debt ceiling continued, with 3M and Boeing helping lead shares lower.
The United States is on the brink of a debt-ceiling crisis that could have devastating consequences for the global economy. Will the looming fiscal showdown shake the world?