Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Home Furnishings stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Home Furnishings stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Home Furnishings stocks up 5.9% on average while median return up 6.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HOFT 20.7%, $TPX 11.8%, $LEG 9.4%, $BSET 9.1%, $AZEK 8.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NTZ -0.5%, $DXYN -1.0%, $LCUT -1.6%, $SNBR -17.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NTZ 9.8%, $DXYN 7.3%, $FLXS 6.5%, $LCUT 6.4%, $MHK 4.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KBAL -0.4%, $BSET -1.5%, $AZEK -1.9%, $HOFT -2.0%, $SNBR -5.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.5%, for the past 3 months is 34.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.9%, the lowest correlation is 5.3%, the latest correlation is 25.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.3% between AZEK and MHK
The lowest correlation is -41.3% between DXYN and OC
American Woodmark (AMWD) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 29.48% and 3.60%, respectively, for the quarter ended October 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Fourth quarter dividend is $.44 per share, an increase of 4.8% versus 4Q 2021
Crown Crafts ( NASDAQ:CRWS ) Second Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$18.7m (down 7.4% from 2Q...
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of La-Z-Boy Incorporated ( NYSE:LZB ) by taking the...
Improved year-to-date gross profit of 30.8% of net salesBalance sheet remains strongBoard declares a quarterly dividend of $0.08 per share GONZALES, La., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) (the “Company”) today reported results for the second quarter of fiscal year 2023, which ended October 2, 2022. “Due to our strong relationships with customers and diligent efforts to control costs, Crown Crafts remained solidly profitable in the second quarter despite the e
While Hooker Furnishings Corporation ( NASDAQ:HOFT ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
While banking on the most established investments likely makes the most sense, for those that want to dial up their risk-reward profile, the following best stocks to buy under $7 offer plenty of intrigue. Generally, lower-priced securities tend to psychologically appeal to the masses, thereby possibly generating wider interest. Of course, you don’t want to just acquire investments based on their share price. Therefore, I took advantage of Gurufocus.com’s screener, extracting out some of the most
Does the November share price for Mohawk Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:MHK ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
American Woodmark (AMWD) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Tempur Sealy...