Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Home Furnishings stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Home Furnishings stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.1% in a week
- Home Furnishings stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 4.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NTZ 34.9%, $NVFY 24.2%, $KBAL 11.2%, $SNBR 10.6%, $ETH 10.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BSET -0.6%, $LEG -0.9%, $AZEK -5.6%, $MHK -7.8%, $DXYN -14.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SNBR 5.7%, $NTZ 5.6%, $ETH 4.4%, $TPX 2.4%, $NVFY 2.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HOFT -2.3%, $CRWS -3.0%, $DXYN -3.7%, $MHK -4.1%, $OC -5.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.9%, for the past 3 months is 27.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 50.6%, the lowest correlation is 2.8%, the latest correlation is 18.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.8% between LEG and OC
The lowest correlation is -43.1% between AZEK and LCUT
(Bloomberg) -- Sign up for the New Economy Daily newsletter, follow us @economics and subscribe to our podcast.Prices paid by U.S. consumers rose in May by more than forecast, extending a months-long buildup in inflation that risks becoming more established as the economy strengthens.The consumer price index climbed 0.6%, the second-largest advance in more than a decade. Though distorted by the pandemic, the CPI jumped 5% from a year ago, the largest annual gain since August 2008, according to L
Casper Sleep (CSPR) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Hooker Furniture Corporation ( NASDAQ:HOFT ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. Typically, the...
Tempur Sealy has formed a healthy chart pattern. The stock is forming a new base with a 41.14 buy point.
Tempur Sealy (TPX) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
Today, Sleep Number Corporation (Nasdaq: SNBR), a leader in sleep health, innovation, science and research, presented data as posters from two new studies using its 360® smart bed at SLEEP 2021, the 35th annual meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC from June 10 to 13. Data presented at the meeting show results of a predictive model of COVID-19 infection based on sleep metrics and results from a large study analyzing overnight heart rate variability (HRV), providing further
Casper Sleep (CSPR) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
Net sales increased 7.5% for the quarter and 7.9% for the full yearGross profit improved for the quarter and full yearBalance sheet remains strong GONZALES, La., June 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) (the “Company”) today reported results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021, which ended March 28, 2021. “Fiscal 2021 was a phenomenal year for Crown Crafts. Our strong performance continued in the fourth quarter with higher net sales and gross profit, and imp