Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Home Furnishings stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 2.8% in a day
- Home Furnishings stocks down 3.9% on average while median return down -1.5% in a week
- Home Furnishings stocks up 5.9% on average while median return up 2.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TPX 29.5%, $MHK 25.5%, $SNBR 24.4%, $HOFT 14.8%, $LEG 14.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BSET -1.6%, $AZEK -2.2%, $CSPR -3.3%, $NVFY -29.2%, $DXYN -30.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LEG 10.6%, $HOFT 7.8%, $KBAL 7.7%, $TPX 6.5%, $MHK 4.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FLXS -4.7%, $AZEK -8.3%, $CSPR -14.3%, $NVFY -28.0%, $DXYN -48.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.2%, for the past 3 months is 26.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 57.8%, the lowest correlation is -2.9%, the latest correlation is 53.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.5% between HOFT and LZB
The lowest correlation is -46.8% between KBAL and LCUT
Casper Sleep will be participating in the UBS Global Consumer Conference, the BofA Consumer and Retail Conference and the Roth Conference in March.
Sleep Number, Churchill Downs and Automatic Data Processing highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for March 3rd
Sleep Number (SNBR) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Bull of the Day: Sleep Number Corp (SNBR)
Investors who take an interest in Flexsteel Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:FLXS ) should definitely note that the CFO, COO...
Is (ETH) Outperforming Other Retail-Wholesale Stocks This Year?
La-Z-Boy (NYSE:LZB) declared a dividend payable on March 15, 2021 to its shareholders as of January 28, 2021. It was also announced that shareholders of La-Z-Boy's stock as of March 4, 2021 are entitled to the dividend. The stock is expected to become ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. The ex-dividend date for La-Z-Boy will be on March 3, 2021. The company's current dividend payout is at $0.15. That equates to a dividend yield of 1.43% at current price levels. What Are Ex-Divi...
MARTINSVILLE, Va., March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hooker Furniture (Nasdaq-GS:HOFT) announced that on March 1, 2021, its board of directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.18 per share, payable on March 31, 2021, to shareholders of record at March 17, 2021. Hooker Furniture Corporation, in its 97th year of business, is a designer, marketer and importer of casegoods (wooden and metal furniture), leather-and fabric-upholstered furniture for the residential, hospitality and contract ma...
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Bassett Furniture Industries, Huntsman Corp, M.D.C. Holdings, State Auto Financial and Ternium