Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Home Furnishings stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 2.1% in a day
- Home Furnishings stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down 2.9% in a week
- Home Furnishings stocks down 4.4% on average while median return down 5.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OC 3.3%, $KBAL 0.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LCUT -9.7%, $BSET -10.3%, $TPX -10.8%, $NTZ -18.2%, $CSPR -19.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OC 5.2%, $KBAL 2.2%, $HOFT 1.3%, $NVFY 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FLXS -6.0%, $TPX -6.1%, $BSET -7.7%, $NTZ -16.4%, $CSPR -19.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 31.8%, for the past 3 months is 23.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 64.2%, the lowest correlation is -6.0%, the latest correlation is 18.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.2% between AZEK and TPX
The lowest correlation is -32.8% between NVFY and SNBR
Although supply chain issues and rising raw material prices are concerns for the Retail-Home Furnishing industry, focus on digitization, e-commerce, product innovation as well as new marketing techniques raise hopes for WSM, TPX, LOVE, and ETD.
While Sleep Number Corporation ( NASDAQ:SNBR ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it received a...
DUBUQUE, Iowa, January 12, 2022--Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLXS) ("Flexsteel" or the "Company"), one of the largest manufacturers, importers and online marketers of furniture products in the United States, announced today that it will issue its second quarter 2022 financial results after market close on Monday, January 24, 2022.
Investment company Kopion Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Magnite Inc, Varonis Systems Inc, Simulations Plus Inc, sells Stratasys, The Dixie Group Inc, Tyler Technologies Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Kopion Asset Management, LLC.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But if you buy shares in a...
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX, "Tempur Sealy" or "Company") today issued its 2022 Corporate Social Values Report. The Company made significant progress on its ESG initiatives in 2021, including the following highlights:
Investment company FCF Advisors LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Pfizer Inc, Qualcomm Inc, VeriSign Inc, Simon Property Group Inc, Paychex Inc, sells Adobe Inc, TJX Inc, ResMed Inc, Tempur Sealy International Inc, Parker Hannifin Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, FCF Advisors LLC.
Tempur Sealy International, Inc. (NYSE: TPX) will release its financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021 before the NYSE opening of regular trading on Tuesday, February 22, 2022. The Company will hold a conference call to discuss those results at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
CALHOUN, Ga., Jan. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- In conjunction with Mohawk Industries, Inc. (NYSE: MHK) Fourth Quarter 2021 earnings release on Thursday February 10, 2022 you are invited to listen to its conference call that will be broadcast live on Friday February 11, 2022 at 11:00 am ET. What:Mohawk Industries, Inc. 4th Quarter 2021 Earnings Call When:February 11, 202211:00 am ET Where:www.mohawkind.com Select Investor Information How:Live over the Internet - Simply log on to the web at the a