Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Home Furnishings stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.5% in a day
- Home Furnishings stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Home Furnishings stocks down 5.8% on average while median return down 7.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $KBAL 74.1%, $LZB 4.9%, $BSET 1.5%, $CRWS 1.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MHK -11.7%, $SNBR -11.8%, $NTZ -13.6%, $DXYN -20.7%, $LCUT -30.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FLXS 4.5%, $BSET 3.3%, $NTZ 3.1%, $OC 2.7%, $AZEK 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LCUT -0.4%, $LEG -0.9%, $HOFT -7.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.1%, for the past 3 months is 23.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 42.4%, the lowest correlation is 10.9%, the latest correlation is 32.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.7% between AZEK and MHK
The lowest correlation is -41.4% between CRWS and DXYN
Acquisition expands and complements Crown Crafts’ toy offerings, customer base and international businessGONZALES, La., March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crown Crafts, Inc. (NASDAQ-CM: CRWS) (the “Company”) today announced that it has acquired Manhattan Group, LLC, doing business as Manhattan Toy, and its wholly owned subsidiary Manhattan Toy Europe. The acquisition expands Crown Crafts’ presence in the growing category of developmental toys for infants and toddlers. Manhattan Toy’s product off
Crown Crafts' (NASDAQ:CRWS) stock up by 8.3% over the past three months. Given that the market rewards strong...
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies Kimball International's stock price is sensitive to...
Resistance levels and support levels may imprison a stock for weeks or months. A stock breakout is often the start of a strong advance in price of a growth name.
MONROE, Mich., March 14, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- La-Z-Boy Incorporated (NYSE: LZB), a global leader in residential furniture, today announced that Melinda D. Whittington, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Bob Lucian, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Sidoti Small-Cap Conference, on Thursday, March 23, 2023, at 2:30 p.m. Eastern. The presentation will be webcast live and will be archived for 90 days. It will be available at https://lazboy.gcs-web.com/. Additional Information
Insiders who bought Sleep Number Corporation ( NASDAQ:SNBR ) in the last 12 months may probably not pay attention to...
SVB Financial (NASDAQ:SIVB) is seeking a buyer after regulators shut it down - which followed the bank's unsuccessful attempts to raise capital to address the deficit in its balance sheet, CNBC reported on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter. The announcement caused shares to plummet over 60%, with an additional 62% drop in pre-market trading on Friday. With assets totaling $212B, SVB would be the largest U.S. bank to fail since the financial crisis over a decade ago if a buyer cann...
Q4 2022 Lifetime Brands Inc Earnings Call
BASSETT, Va, March 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bassett Furniture Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: BSET) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.16 per share of common stock, payable on May 26, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on May 12, 2023. About Bassett Furniture Industries, Inc. Bassett Furniture Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:BSET), is a leading manufacturer and marketer of high quality home furnishings. With 92 company- and li
Lifetime Brands (LCUT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 15.79% and 6.13%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?