Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Home Improvement Chains stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Home Improvement Chains stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.2% in a week
- Home Improvement Chains stocks up 3.8% on average while median return up 4.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $LOW 4.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HD 5.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FND -3.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 39.9%, for the past 3 months is 56.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 84.6%, the lowest correlation is -19.5%, the latest correlation is 34.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 52.4% between FND and LOW
The lowest correlation is 25.1% between FND and HD
Home Depot (HD) closed the most recent trading day at $274.30, moving +0.41% from the previous trading session.
From "Dividend Aristocrats" to special situations, Ben Reynolds -- along with his co-editors Bob Ciura and Nikolaos Sismanis -- provides in-depth research on high-quality stocks through its four top-ranked newsletters. Scale is a critical competitive advantage in the industry. The company's durable competitive advantage -- and shareholder friendliness -- is on display with its long dividend history.
Is (LOW) Outperforming Other Retail-Wholesale Stocks This Year?
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Home Depot, BHP Group, McDonald's, PepsiCo and TOTAL
Q4 Earnings Scorecard and Analyst Reports for Home Depot, BHP & McDonald's
In this article we will list 15 cheapest online shopping sites in US. Please continue to see 5 cheapest online shopping sites in US. Shopping is an activity that relaxes people and relieves accumulated stress. It is a phenomenal type of relaxation and it is a salvation from many obligations. Since it relieves the brain […]
Top Analyst Reports for Visa, T-Mobile & Union Pacific
The Home Depot makes the list
Nasdaq up 1% for the year
The Dow Jones Industrial Average traded modestly lower in today's stock market but the major indexes did come off their lows of the day.