Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Home Improvement Chains stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 2.4% in a day
- Home Improvement Chains stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up -0.4% in a week
- Home Improvement Chains stocks down 10.1% on average while median return down 5.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FND 4.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DINO -6.9%, $TTSH -18.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DINO 8.9%, $FND 4.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HD -1.9%, $LOW -3.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 33.5%, for the past 3 months is 38.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.5%, the lowest correlation is -18.2%, the latest correlation is 60.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.0% between FND and HD
The lowest correlation is -23.5% between DINO and LOW
Home Depot co-founder and billionaire entrepreneur Ken Langone goes on a rampage over the Federal Reserve's "painful" inflation response, and explains why the board should resign.
Is the government doing more harm than good?
In this article, we discuss 14 best dividend aristocrats to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investments and the performance of dividend stocks in the past, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Aristocrat Stocks To Buy Now. Dividend aristocrats are companies that have raised their dividends consecutively for 25 […]
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Firstly, we'd want to identify a...
Home Depot (NYSE: HD) is arguably the best home-improvement company in the world. As a result, its stock price has exploded over the last decade. *Stock prices used were the afternoon prices of March 17, 2023.
Williams-Sonoma's (NYSE: WSM) stock dipped 3% on March 16 after it posted its latest earnings report. For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2022, which ended on Jan. 29, the home furnishing retailer's revenue fell 1.
In the case of a historically winning stock like Home Depot (NYSE: HD), which has been beaten down over the past year, it's worth taking a deeper dive into the business. As a result, management at Home Depot has guided for flat sales and a decline in diluted earnings per share in 2023 compared to 2022. Home Depot also faces growing merchandise inventory as consumers tighten their spending.
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 most promising long-term stocks according to analysts. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Promising Long-Term Stocks According to Analysts. Investing in the stock market for the long term is perhaps the surest of the ways to expand your wealth. On […]
Income investors will enjoy the market-topping dividends that these two companies pay to shareholders.