Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Home Improvement Chains stocks up 2.8% on average while median return up 2.5% in a day
- Home Improvement Chains stocks down 4.5% on average while median return down 2.8% in a week
- Home Improvement Chains stocks down 14.4% on average while median return down 10.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FND -13.8%, $TTSH -29.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LOW -3.0%, $FND -10.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.6%, for the past 3 months is 58.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 79.4%, the lowest correlation is 0.7%, the latest correlation is 64.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.6% between HD and LOW
The lowest correlation is 8.2% between HD and TTSH
Yahoo Finance Live highlights where to find the best summer deals for retail homeware this holiday weekend.
ATLANTA, June 30, 2022--Floor & Decor (NYSE: FND) a leading specialty retailer of hard-surface flooring, will expand its nationwide footprint when it opens the doors to its newest location in West Hartford, Connecticut on July 7, 2022. The Floor & Decor warehouse store and design center will open with a team of about 50 full-time and part-time associates led by Kim Bova, the new store’s Chief Executive Merchant.
The Nasdaq Composite Index is down 26% year to date as of this writing. Top stocks like Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) and Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) have corrected 30% and 20%, respectively, so far in this year. Let's look at three stocks that have turned $1,000 into half a million dollars, even after correcting steeply in this year.
Meta Platforms, Eli Lilly, The Home Depot, The Boeing Company, Vale are part of Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Lowe's (LOW) closed the most recent trading day at $176.10, moving +0.79% from the previous trading session.
Home Depot (HD) closed at $273.87 in the latest trading session, marking a +1.38% move from the prior day.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Meta Platforms, Inc. (META), Eli Lilly and Company (LLY), and The Home Depot, Inc. (HD).
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.