Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Homebuilding stocks down 5.3% on average while median return down 6.3% in a day
- Homebuilding stocks down 7.8% on average while median return down 8.8% in a week
- Homebuilding stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 0.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CHCI 33.0%, $MTH 12.8%, $CCS 8.0%, $MHO 7.3%, $TPH 5.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KBH -8.7%, $TMHC -9.9%, $CVCO -11.3%, $SKY -13.9%, $GRBK -17.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CHCI 21.6%, $LEGH 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MHO -11.4%, $GRBK -13.6%, $DRTT -13.7%, $BZH -13.9%, $HOV -18.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.6%, for the past 3 months is 46.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 63.9%, the lowest correlation is 7.0%, the latest correlation is 54.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.1% between KBH and LEN
The lowest correlation is -54.9% between HGSH and LEGH
PulteGroup, Inc. (NYSE: PHM) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.14 per common share payable July 2, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on June 11, 2021.
Tim Rood - SitusAMC Managing Director and former Chairman of The Collingwood Group, joined Yahoo Finance to discuss the booming housing market.
Westerly, the Company’s Second Multifamily Community in Texas, is Opening with High Demand “Westerly leased over 100 units in less than two months, which speaks to the quality of our residences and the incredible customer service we provide at each of our communities.” Westerly residents will enjoy amenities including a resident lounge with gaming and expo kitchen, complimentary coffee bar, maker spaces, art studio, two-story fitness center with outdoor yoga, coworking spaces and conference room...
Third Avenue Management, an investment management firm, published its “Real Estate Value Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of +10.70% was recorded by the fund for the Q1 of 2021, outperforming the benchmark, FTSE EPRA NAREIT Developed Index, that rose to +6.11% for the […]
Is (CCS) Outperforming Other Construction Stocks This Year?
M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: MDC) announced today that it will webcast a presentation being made at the J.P. Morgan 14th Annual Homebuilding and Building Products Conference on Wednesday, May 19th at 3:55 p.m. ET. The presentation can be heard live and will be available for replay by entering the M.D.C. Holdings, Inc. website, www.mdcholdings.com, and selecting "J.P. Morgan 14th Annual Homebuilding and Building Products Conference."
Top Ranked Value Stocks to Buy for May 12th
The Clubhouse, Regency at South Whitehall, Allentown, PA Toll Brothers, America's Luxury Home Builder FORT WASHINGTON, Pa., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE: TOL) (TollBrothers.com), the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes, today announced it will be hosting an Analyst & Investor Day Virtual Event on Wednesday, June 2, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. ET. Information on registering for virtual attendance can be accessed at TollBrothers.com/analyst-and-investor-day...
New Strong Buy Stocks for May 12th
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Skyline Champion...