Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Homebuilding stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 1.9% in a day
- Homebuilding stocks up 3.2% on average while median return up 3.4% in a week
- Homebuilding stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 2.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SSD 8.2%, $TPH 5.4%, $PATK 4.3%, $HGSH 1.8%, $TMHC 1.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DRTT -7.3%, $CVCO -8.7%, $HOV -9.9%, $LGIH -10.3%, $CHCI -13.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HOV 10.8%, $BZH 7.8%, $LEN 7.1%, $TOL 6.5%, $DHI 6.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CVCO -0.6%, $DRTT -1.0%, $CHCI -1.1%, $PATK -3.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 44.2%, for the past 3 months is 45.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 63.2%, the lowest correlation is 18.2%, the latest correlation is 43.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.7% between DHI and NVR
The lowest correlation is -33.7% between GRBK and HOVNP
FORT WASHINGTON, Pa., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL) (tollbrothers.com), the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes, today announced that Scott D. Stowell has been elected to its Board of Directors effective November 1, 2021. In addition, Richard J. Braemer, age 80, has informed the Company that he will not stand for re-election and will step down from the Board at its annual meeting of stockholders in March 2022. Mr. Stowell, age 63, is the president and chie
PLANO, Texas, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Green Brick Partners, Inc. (Nasdaq: GRBK) (the “Company” or “Green Brick”) announced that the Company will release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30th, 2021, after the market closes on Tuesday, November 2nd, 2021. Jim Brickman, Green Brick’s CEO, will host an earnings conference call to discuss its results at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, November 3rd, 2021. The call will be webcast on the Company’s website at g
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think KB Home (NYSE:KBH) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks among […]
In this article we will check out the progression of hedge fund sentiment towards Toll Brothers Inc (NYSE:TOL) and determine whether it is a good investment right now. We at Insider Monkey like to examine what billionaires and hedge funds think of a company before spending days of research on it. Given their 2 and […]
Caves Valley Partners has sold a chunk of its $275 million Stadium Square development to the Lennar Corp. for a new apartment complex near M&T Bank Stadium. The deal was finalized this summer and will allow the national company to develop its first project in Baltimore. Miami-based Lennar (NYSE: LEN) is a homebuilder with projects in 21 states, including local townhouse complexes in Sykesville, Elkridge and Glen Burnie, and single-family homes in Aberdeen.
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]
More homebuilders have been selected for a 1,500-acre master-planned community in San Tan Valley. Here's an exclusive look at who those homebuilders are and what they plan.
Many prominent investors, including Warren Buffett, David Tepper and Stan Druckenmiller, have been cautious regarding the current bull market and missed out as the stock market reached another high in recent weeks. On the other hand, technology hedge funds weren’t timid and registered double digit market beating gains. Financials, energy and industrial stocks initially suffered […]
Henry Pino, head of the Miami-based developer, said he has the 21,637-square-foot site at 9650 S. Dixie Highway and the 19,845-square-foot property at 9690 S. Dixie Highway under contract from RJS Wash LLC and CJS KFC Miami LLC, respectively. “What I like about this site is that you can’t build higher than three stories on the Pinecrest side across the street, so I will never have a building obstructing my views,” Pino said. “We are also 900 feet to the Dadeland North Metrorail Station, so I s...