Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Homebuilding stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Homebuilding stocks up 4.1% on average while median return up 3.5% in a week
- Homebuilding stocks up 9.2% on average while median return up 9.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BZH 23.3%, $PATK 19.4%, $MTH 18.6%, $PHM 14.5%, $HOV 13.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CVCO -2.5%, $SKY -14.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HOV 8.5%, $TMHC 7.6%, $LEGH 7.5%, $CVCO 6.8%, $BZH 6.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 56.2%, for the past 3 months is 61.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 87.2%, the lowest correlation is 34.1%, the latest correlation is 45.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.1% between KBH and TOL
The lowest correlation is -31.7% between HGSH and HOVNP
Rising mortgage rates and affordability issues are potent headwinds for Lennar (LEN).
Toll Brothers' (NYSE:TOL) stock is up by a considerable 8.0% over the past month. As most would know, fundamentals are...
Meritage (MTH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
What financial metrics can indicate to us that a company is maturing or even in decline? When we see a declining return...
Zacks.com users have recently been watching PulteGroup (PHM) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
Ethan Allen Interiors and PulteGroup are part of the Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
HOUSTON, November 25, 2022--KB Home announces the grand opening of Marvida Trails, a new-home community within a highly desirable master plan in Cypress, Texas.
NUEVO, Calif., November 25, 2022--KB Home announces the grand opening of two new communities within the popular Nuevo Meadows master plan in Nuevo, California.
Housing is going to be tough in 2023.
It's easy to match the overall market return by buying an index fund. When you buy individual stocks, you can make...