Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Homebuilding stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Homebuilding stocks up 3.1% on average while median return up 3.2% in a week
- Homebuilding stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up 4.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MHO 9.0%, $GRBK 8.5%, $NVR 8.1%, $LEGH 7.5%, $LEN 7.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BZH -0.5%, $SKY -0.8%, $SSD -3.3%, $FTDR -3.7%, $PATK -4.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LEGH 6.4%, $FTDR 6.3%, $KBH 5.4%, $BZH 5.1%, $GRBK 5.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PATK -0.5%, $DHI -0.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 52.7%, for the past 3 months is 53.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 68.4%, the lowest correlation is 26.7%, the latest correlation is 61.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.6% between MDC and TMHC
The lowest correlation is -49.4% between FTDR and MCACU
LOS ANGELES, March 22, 2023--KB Home 2023 First Quarter Results
Riverbend by Toll Brothers will feature 21 picturesque home sites surrounded by grand oaks Riverbend by Toll Brothers Riverbend by Toll Brothers, a luxury new home community of only 21 homes, is coming soon to Charleston, South Carolina. CHARLESTON, S.C., March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Toll Brothers, Inc. (NYSE:TOL), the nation’s leading builder of luxury homes, today announced its highly anticipated single-family home community, Riverbend by Toll Brothers, is coming soon to the desirable Ja
Frontdoor (FTDR) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Homebuilder PulteGroup was upgraded to "Outperform" Wednesday at Wolfe Research. PHM is one of the largest homebuilders in the U.S. and they have developments here in Delaware where I am, and they have plenty of company from both national and local builders. The daily On-Balance-Volume (OBV) line shows a rise from June but has leveled off the past two months.
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 31.4% in Legacy Housing (LEGH). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
Cavco (CVCO) is at a 52-week high, but can investors hope for more gains in the future? We take a look at the company's fundamentals for clues.
Invest in stocks like Toll Brothers (TOL), Tecnoglass (TGLS) and NVR that are well poised to scale upward, banking on the home builder sector rebound.
Key Insights Hovnanian Enterprises will host its Annual General Meeting on 28th of March CEO Ara Hovnanian's total...
The Hartford by LGI Homes at New South Bridge With four bedrooms and two-and-a-half bathrooms, the two-story Hartford plan will accommodate your needs for years to come. BOLIVIA, N.C., March 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LGI Homes, Inc. (NASDAQ: LGIH) today announced the grand opening of its newest community, New South Bridge, located in Bolivia, NC. Located just off US-17, New South Bridge is just a short drive to all that Wilmington has to offer. Minutes down the road is Southport, where histor
In the latest trading session, PulteGroup (PHM) closed at $55.82, marking a +0.83% move from the previous day.