Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Homebuilding stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 1.5% in a day
- Homebuilding stocks up 12.0% on average while median return up 12.8% in a week
- Homebuilding stocks up 10.2% on average while median return up 11.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HOVNP 26.2%, $BZH 24.9%, $TPH 22.0%, $KBH 20.5%, $HGSH 18.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LGIH -1.6%, $GRBK -3.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BZH 28.9%, $TMHC 23.0%, $TPH 20.6%, $KBH 19.6%, $MHO 19.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DRTT -2.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 48.3%, for the past 3 months is 42.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 63.5%, the lowest correlation is 14.7%, the latest correlation is 16.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.5% between DHI and TOL
The lowest correlation is -28.6% between CHCI and DRTT
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) appears to be a prudent investment pick at the moment as it continues to display robust fundamentals and improving prospects.
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. The...
Skyline Champion Corporation (NYSE:SKY) ("Skyline Champion"), will release its earnings results for the third quarter fiscal year 2021 after the market closes on Monday, February 1, 2021. Skyline Champion will hold a conference call to discuss the results the following morning, Tuesday, February 2, 2021 at 8:00 A.M. Eastern Time.
Frontdoor, Inc. (NASDAQ: FTDR), the nation’s leading provider of home service plans, will release its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial results after market close on Thursday, February 18, 2021.
January 13, China HGS Real Estate Inc. (NASDAQ: HGSH) ("China HGS" or the "Company"), a leading regional real estate developer headquartered in Hanzhong City, Shaanxi Province, China, today filed its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year 2020 ended September 30, 2020 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. An electronic copy of the Annual Report on Form 10-K can be accessed on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
KB Home's net orders for the fourth quarter grew 42% to the highest Q4 level since 2005. Net order value increased 50%. The shares are up.
If you're looking for direction, buy an atlas but don't ask Wall Street. The market continues to bounce around like a pogo stick this week as investors search for some kind of catalyst. It could arrive as soon as Friday when three of the biggest banks are scheduled to report earnings. For now, there's less to chew on from a corporate perspective--which means that events in Washington could continue to drive trading. Today brings what political analysts expect to be the second impeachment of Pres...
GM was an early leader, and Home Depot topped the Dow, but futures dipped as Congress moved toward a vote to impeach President Trump.
(Bloomberg) -- KB Home reported stronger-than-expected quarterly orders as buyers rushed to take advantage of historically low mortgage rates. The shares rose the most in more than seven months.For the three months through November, signed purchase contracts rose 42% from a year earlier to 3,937, the Los Angeles-based company said in a statement Tuesday. The average estimate of analysts surveyed by Bloomberg was 3,401.Key InsightsThe order total was the highest for the company’s fiscal fourth qu...
Higher demand on the back of low mortgage rates helps KB Home (KBH) to post better-than-expected fiscal Q4 earnings and revenues.