Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 0.3% in a day
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks down 4.7% on average while median return down 2.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HCA 20.1%, $NHC 11.1%, $UHS 9.5%, $THC 7.2%, $EHC 6.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CYH -13.7%, $SGRY -18.1%, $IMAC -20.2%, $SSY -24.6%, $CSU -43.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CCM 9.6%, $UHS 5.1%, $NHC 4.7%, $EHC 4.6%, $IMAC 4.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SGRY -3.2%, $BKD -3.6%, $JYNT -4.5%, $CYH -5.9%, $CSU -16.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.3%, for the past 3 months is 15.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.0%, the lowest correlation is 0.6%, the latest correlation is 3.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.9% between SEM and SGRY
The lowest correlation is -39.8% between NHC and TDOC
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' When we think about how risky a company...
HCA Healthcare (HCA) completes purchase of majority stake in Brookdale's BHS, which has added around 80 care sites to the former's portfolio enabling it to offer enhanced healthcare services.
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) ("Brookdale" or the "Company"), the nation's leading operator of senior living communities, announced the Company completed today the sale of a majority stake in Brookdale Health Care Services ("BHS") to HCA Healthcare.
GENEVA, June 28, 2021--Alcon Announces Executive Committee Changes
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
IPO Edge and The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association hosted a fireside chat with the Founder and CEO of Sharecare on Thursday, June 24 at 12pm ET to discuss the merger with Falcon Capital Acquisition Corp. (Nasdaq: FCAC), and the upcoming shareholder vote. The live event features Sharecare CEO Jeff Arnold and FCAC Head Alan Mnuchin […]