Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.4% in a day
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks down 4.3% on average while median return down 4.0% in a week
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks down 12.7% on average while median return down 12.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CCM 12.8%, $TDOC 6.8%, $SEM 4.2%, $NHC 2.0%, $JYNT 0.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BKD -20.2%, $IMAC -25.0%, $EHC -28.0%, $CIVI -33.7%, $HLTH -36.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $JYNT 6.6%, $ALC 2.9%, $SEM 2.9%, $SGRY 2.3%, $NHC 1.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SSY -5.7%, $TDOC -6.3%, $CCM -7.0%, $EHC -18.9%, $HLTH -27.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.7%, for the past 3 months is 23.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 42.1%, the lowest correlation is 7.4%, the latest correlation is 30.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.3% between HCA and UHS
The lowest correlation is -39.5% between CIVI and VMD
Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) enters into a JV with Massachusetts-based Tufts Medicine to construct a behavioral health hospital and address the dire need for better behavioral healthcare services across Boston.
Encompass Health Corporation (NYSE: EHC) ("Encompass Health"), today announced that it has completed the spin off of 100% of Enhabit, Inc. ("Enhabit"), its home health and hospice business. Enhabit is now an independent public company. Encompass Health will continue to trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "EHC" and, effective today, Enhabit will begin "regular-way" trading on the NYSE under the symbol "EHAB."
The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT), the nation's largest provider of chiropractic care through The Joint Chiropractic® network, announces a corporate sponsorship agreement with the Norfolk Tides. The brand has been named the official chiropractor for the 2022 season, which runs through October 31, 2022. This is The Joint's first Minor League Baseball sponsorship.
Shares of small-cap healthcare company The Joint Corp. have been crushed. Did this create a nice buying opportunity?
The P/B ratio helps to identify low-priced stocks that have high growth prospects. Vishay Intertechnology (VSH), Group 1 Automotive (GPI), Celestica (CLS), Select Medical Holdings Corporation (SEM) and Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG) are some such stocks.
DENVER, June 29, 2022--Civitas Resources announces appointment of new Chief Legal Officer
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Surgery Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ:SGRY) ("Surgery Partners" or the "Company"), a leading short-stay surgical facility owner and operator, announced the Company will release its second quarter 2022 results before the market opens on Tuesday, August 2, 2022, to be followed by a conference call at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern Time) You can join the call as follows: Dial in number for live access: 1-877-451-6152 (domestic), 1-201-389-0879 (international)Replay