Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.7% in a week
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks down 4.7% on average while median return down 5.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FVE 5.4%, $SSY 5.1%, $NHC 1.9%, $PINC 1.1%, $AAC 0.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CSU -10.2%, $IMAC -11.0%, $CCM -12.1%, $THC -13.6%, $JYNT -21.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SGRY 10.7%, $TDOC 5.1%, $JYNT 4.0%, $HCA 3.8%, $SSY 3.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ALC -0.4%, $EHC -0.5%, $CSU -3.2%, $BKD -5.6%, $CCM -7.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.7%, for the past 3 months is 15.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.7%, the lowest correlation is -1.5%, the latest correlation is -1.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.7% between HCA and UHS
The lowest correlation is -47.3% between ALC and CSU
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 873 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of June 30th. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Brookdale Senior Living, Inc. (NYSE:BKD) based on […]
Pomerantz LLP is investigating claims on behalf of investors of The Joint Corp. ("Joint" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: JYNT). Such investors are advised to contact Robert S. Willoughby at email@example.com or 888-476-6529, ext. 7980.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / October 14, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces that it is investigating claims on behalf of investors ofThe Joint Corp. ("Joint" or "the Company") (NASDAQ:JYNT) for violations of the securities laws.
Boston, Massachusetts--(Newsfile Corp. - October 14, 2021) - Block & Leviton is investigating Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT) for potential securities law violations. Investors who have lost money in their Joint Corp. investment should contact the firm to learn more about how they might recover those losses. For more details, visit https://www.blockleviton.com/cases/jynt.What is this all about?On October 7, 2021, The Bear Cave issued a report alleging problems at Joint Corp., indicating that the fran
Premier, Inc. (PINC) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
NEW YORK, October 12, 2021--Bragar Eagel & Squire, P.C., a nationally recognized stockholder rights law firm, is investigating potential claims against The Joint Corp. ("Joint" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: JYNT) on behalf of Joint stockholders. Our investigation concerns whether Joint has violated the federal securities laws and/or engaged in other unlawful business practices.
PINC vs. HQY: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces that it is investigating claims on behalf of investors of The Joint Corp. ("Joint" or "the Company") (NASDAQ: JYNT) for violations of the securities laws.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Better yet, you'd...