Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks up 6.8% on average while median return up 4.1% in a week
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks up 21.1% on average while median return up 12.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CSU 103.6%, $IMAC 58.9%, $SSY 47.3%, $CYH 41.6%, $TDOC 39.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UHS -6.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CSU 37.4%, $TDOC 27.5%, $SSY 23.1%, $CYH 18.8%, $BKD 11.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HCA -0.2%, $UHS -3.7%, $FVE -4.0%, $PINC -6.5%, $IMAC -8.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 13.1%, for the past 3 months is 13.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 30.8%, the lowest correlation is -2.5%, the latest correlation is 20.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.1% between EHC and UHS
The lowest correlation is -44.7% between SSY and UHS
Community Health Systems (CYH) saw a big move last session, as its shares jumped more than 8% on the day, amid huge volumes.
Experienced Technology Executive to Join Senior Management TeamDALLAS, Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Senior Living Corporation (the “Company” or “Capital Senior Living”) (NYSE: CSU), one of the nation’s leading senior living companies, announced the appointment of Jay Reed as Vice President of Information Technology. Reed brings extensive expertise in IT operations leadership. He is a creative technology leader with a proven track record in the hospitality, real estate, and restaura...
COO Brandon Ribar will join conference panelDALLAS, Jan. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Senior Living Corporation (the “Company” or “Capital Senior Living”) (NYSE: CSU), one of the nation’s leading senior living companies, announced today its management will host virtual investor meetings during Stifel’s Seniors Housing & Healthcare Real Estate Conference on Tuesday, January 19, 2021.President and Chief Executive Officer Kimberly S. Lody, Chief Operating Officer Brandon Ribar and Senior Vi...
Zacks.com featured highlights include: ABM Industries, ManpowerGroup, Builders FirstSource, Signet Jewelers and Tenet Healthcare
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) reported today its consolidated occupancy for December 2020.
Brokers' evaluation should come in handy for investors. Evidently, broker-friendly stocks like ABM, Manpower (MAN), Builders FirstSource (BLDR), Signet Jewelers (SIG) and Tenet Healthcare (THC) are in focus.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Tenet Healthcare, Avery Dennison, ArcBest, Mosaic and Installed Building Products
Acadia Healthcare (ACHC) has been benefiting from growing demand for behavioral health services, high revenues and solid cash flows.
Over the past three months, shares of Tenet Healthcare (NYSE:THC) moved higher by 55.87%. Before having a look at the importance of debt, let us look at how much debt Tenet Healthcare has.Tenet Healthcare's Debt Based on Tenet Healthcare's financial statement as of October 30, 2020, long-term debt is at $15.56 billion and current debt is at $373.00 million, amounting to $15.93 billion in total debt. Adjusted for $3.30 billion in cash-equivalents, the company's net debt is at $12.63 billion.Let's...
BRENTWOOD, Tenn., Jan. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Members of management of Surgery Partners, Inc. (the “Company”) will be meeting with investors as part of the 2021 J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference the week of January 11th, 2021, including a presentation on Monday, January 11, 2021 at 2:50 p.m. (Eastern Time). Based on results through November 2020, the Company is now providing full year 2020 revenue guidance of approximately $1.86 billion and reaffirming its previous full-year 2020 Adjusted ...