Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 2.5% in a week
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks up 5.6% on average while median return up 2.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CYH 55.7%, $UHS 21.4%, $EHC 11.8%, $ALC 10.9%, $HCA 10.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PINC -4.4%, $SEM -5.5%, $JYNT -14.7%, $BKD -31.3%, $HLTH -31.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CYH 11.2%, $THC 8.7%, $ALC 5.4%, $HCA 5.3%, $UHS 5.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $JYNT -2.1%, $SSY -5.5%, $TDOC -7.9%, $HLTH -18.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.9%, for the past 3 months is 28.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.2%, the lowest correlation is 14.2%, the latest correlation is 19.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.4% between SEM and THC
The lowest correlation is -40.4% between CCM and SGRY
Community Health Systems (CYH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited ("Concord Medical" or the "Company") (NYSE: CCM), a healthcare provider specialized in cancer treatment, research, education and prevention by establishing proton centers and cancer hospitals and operating an extensive network of radiotherapy and diagnostic imaging centers in China, today announced that it will hold its 2022 annual general meeting of shareholders (the "Meeting") on December 30, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. (Beijing Time). The meeting will be held
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Universal Health Services (UHS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “US Small Cap Value Fund” third-quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. During the third quarter of the year, the portfolio fell –9.48% (net), below the R2000V’s decline of –4.6% and the R2500V’s decline of –4.5%. Try to spare some […]
FRANKLIN, Tenn., November 23, 2022--Community Health Systems, Inc. (NYSE:CYH) today announced that management will participate in the BofA Securities 2022 Leveraged Finance Conference to be held November 28 – 30, 2022, at The Boca Raton hotel in Boca Raton, Florida.
CHARLOTTE, N.C., November 23, 2022--Premier, Inc. (NASDAQ: PINC), a leading technology-driven healthcare improvement company, announced today that members of its management team are scheduled to participate in a fireside chat at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference on November 30, 2022, at 8:30 a.m. ET.
Encompass Health (EHC) intends to build a 50-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in the Daytona Beach area to further amplify its presence in Florida.
NASHVILLE, Tenn., November 22, 2022--HCA Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:HCA), one of the nation’s leading healthcare providers, today announced that it collected 19,423 pounds of unused or expired medications during its fourth annual "Crush the Crisis" national opioid take back day on October 29, 2022. It is the most HCA Healthcare has collected in this annual event, eclipsing the 15,566 pounds it collected last year. HCA Healthcare has now collected approximately 54,644 pounds of medication since launc