Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 3.7% in a day
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 1.9% in a week
- Hospital/Nursing Management stocks up 3.4% on average while median return up 3.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SSY 39.0%, $CYH 30.9%, $THC 20.3%, $FVE 18.5%, $CSU 15.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IMAC -7.6%, $ALC -9.0%, $VMD -15.7%, $CCM -18.0%, $TDOC -25.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FVE 16.4%, $BKD 6.1%, $CCM 4.8%, $EHC 3.0%, $CYH 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $IMAC -9.2%, $TDOC -10.6%, $JYNT -11.3%, $VMD -13.3%, $SSY -21.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.1%, for the past 3 months is 13.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.3%, the lowest correlation is -3.2%, the latest correlation is 14.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 62.9% between HCA and UHS
The lowest correlation is -51.9% between AAC and TDOC
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (NYSE: BKD) ("Brookdale" or the "Company") announced today that Lucinda "Cindy" Baier, President and Chief Executive Officer and Steven Swain, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer will participate in a webcast discussion regarding the Company and host virtual investor meetings at the RBC Global Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
The Joint Corp. (NASDAQ: JYNT), the nation's largest provider of chiropractic care through The Joint Chiropractic® network, announces the opening of its 600th location. The Joint continues to expand access to affordable and convenient chiropractic care with a retail footprint that now extends to 34 states.
MEDNAX's (MD) Q1 results reflect lower costs. However, the same is partly offset by softer revenues.
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the Brookdale Senior Living Third Quarter Earnings Results Call. Joining us today are Cindy Baier, our President and Chief Executive Officer; and Steve Swain, our Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
Brookdale reported total Q1 revenue of $749.4 million. Apparently, investors liked that Brookdale's outlook appears to be improving quite a bit. COVID-19 vaccines are helping -- the vaccine acceptance rate among Brookdale's residents is at 93%.