Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 1.8% in a week
- Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels stocks up 8.1% on average while median return up 6.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BALY 16.9%, $HGV 10.1%, $WH 9.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BALY 5.9%, $HGV 1.4%, $PK 1.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WH -1.8%, $RHP -2.9%, $HLT -3.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 47.2%, for the past 3 months is 54.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 91.3%, the lowest correlation is -6.3%, the latest correlation is 48.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.1% between HLT and WH
The lowest correlation is 11.2% between BALY and HLT
Goldman Sachs, Dave & Buster's, Marriott Vacations Worldwide, Choice Hotels and Hilton Grand Vacations highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day
Vrbo, a vacation rental service, has announced it will block all new reservations a day before the U.S. presidential inauguration.
TYSONS, Va., Jan. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: PK) (the “Company”) today announced the tax reporting information for its 2020 cash distributions on its Common Stock. The distributions, totaling $0.45 per share, were paid on April 15, 2020. Due to the financial impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic, Park suspended distributions on its Common Stock for the remainder of the year. For income tax purposes, the dividends for 2020, totaling $0.45 per share, are classified...
Airbnb is the only major hospitality player that's blocking bookings for properties in Washington D.C. during the Presidential Inauguration.
TYSONS, Va., Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: PK) (“Park”) today announced that it plans to report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020 after the stock market closes on Thursday, February 25, 2021. Park will hold a conference call on Friday, February 26, 2021 at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss its earnings results and outlook for 2021. The conference call will be accessible by telephone and through the internet. Interested indivi...
TYSONS, Va., Jan. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. (NYSE: PK) (“Park”) today announced that it has published its 2020 Corporate Responsibility report (the “Report”), detailing Park’s ESG commitment to its stakeholders. The Report can be found on the Responsibility page of Park’s website at https://www.pkhotelsandresorts.com/responsibility. “I am proud to publish our latest corporate responsibility report for our stakeholders,” said Thomas J. Baltimore, Jr., Chairman and C...
Diamondback Energy, Ryman Hospitality Properties, Eli Lilly, Biogen and Roche highlighted as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day