Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Hotels/Resorts/Cruiselines stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 1.5% in a day
- Hotels/Resorts/Cruiselines stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 2.4% in a week
- Hotels/Resorts/Cruiselines stocks up 3.1% on average while median return up 1.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $RLH 38.2%, $WYND 14.1%, $STAY 11.6%, $PLYA 11.0%, $WH 8.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MSC -1.9%, $CUK -2.5%, $MAR -3.5%, $CCL -4.0%, $TH -6.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MSC 8.1%, $HTHT 4.8%, $CZR 1.8%, $WYND 1.7%, $RRR 0.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PLYA -5.4%, $MTN -6.1%, $CVEO -6.1%, $HLT -6.4%, $NCLH -6.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.3%, for the past 3 months is 42.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 51.7%, the lowest correlation is 19.1%, the latest correlation is 41.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.1% between CCL and CUK
The lowest correlation is -63.2% between GHG and WYND
Penn National Gaming is among the top-rated gambling stocks as more states allow sports betting and online wagering.
Wyndham Destinations, Inc. ( NYSE:WYND ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 37% in...
Companies In The News Are: BAC, SCHW, CMA, ONB.
Penn National (PENN) continues to expand its sports betting presence. The company receives green signal from the Michigan Gaming Control Board for online sports betting in Michigan.
2021 will be the year to hit the road and names like Expedia, JetBlue and Choice Hotels are setting up for a strong year in the stock market.
A swell of deposits during the coronavirus pandemic has put big U.S. banks on the back foot, with executives saying they hope regulators provide relief on rules that punish bloated balance sheets until loan demand snaps back. JPMorgan Chase & Co, Bank of America Corp and Citigroup took in more than $1 trillion in deposits last year, compared with a $92 billion increase in 2019. Combined with rules that require more capital for bigger balance sheets, that makes deposits more expensive to hold, ...
Hilton Announces Pricing of Senior Notes Offering
Janet Yellen, President-elect Joe Biden's nominee for treasury secretary, tells Congress it must do more to lift the U.S. economy out of the pandemic-induced recession.
Vrbo, a vacation rental service, has announced it will block all new reservations a day before the U.S. presidential inauguration.
Banks are trying to shake off a 'sell the news' reaction after reporting earnings. Let's have a look at the charts.