Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Hotels/Resorts/Cruiselines stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 2.1% in a day
- Hotels/Resorts/Cruiselines stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Hotels/Resorts/Cruiselines stocks down 4.3% on average while median return down 5.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CVEO 22.0%, $HLT 9.0%, $MAR 6.9%, $H 2.9%, $CHH 0.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MSC -15.1%, $CZR -15.8%, $CCL -17.9%, $NCLH -18.3%, $GHG -18.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CVEO 9.2%, $MSC 6.5%, $MCRI 4.9%, $MAR 4.9%, $HLT 4.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RRR -2.6%, $CZR -3.3%, $NCLH -3.4%, $HTHT -4.5%, $GHG -11.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 55.4%, for the past 3 months is 42.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 82.0%, the lowest correlation is 27.6%, the latest correlation is 48.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.1% between CCL and CUK
The lowest correlation is -15.1% between HTHT and TH
Wynn Resorts' (WYNN) WynnBET turns sports betting partner for Colorado Rockies. Also, the association involves integration of WynnBET branding into Rockies' social media accounts.
CHICAGO, July 07, 2021--As the desire for travel and exploration continues to heat up, and with renewed travel activity in many parts of the world, World of Hyatt remains committed to caring for its members with more valuable experiences and rewarding offers that can help them reset their sights on the journeys ahead. Today, World of Hyatt announced the return of the global Bonus Journeys promotion, providing members the opportunity to continue accelerating point earnings with triple points on s
Corporate travel is beginning to rebound as coronavirus restrictions ease in many parts of the world, signalling the first signs of recovery for an industry decimated by the pandemic. “Where government restrictions have been removed, we are seeing demand return very strongly,” said Paul Abbott, chief executive at American Express Global Business Travel, AmEx GBT. Bookings from financial and professional services companies were returning strongly, Abbott said, but the rise was being led by smal...