Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Hotels/Resorts/Cruiselines stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Hotels/Resorts/Cruiselines stocks up 5.6% on average while median return up 5.2% in a week
- Hotels/Resorts/Cruiselines stocks up 19.7% on average while median return up 17.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MSC 39.2%, $CUK 37.7%, $CCL 36.1%, $RCL 28.4%, $H 22.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CZR 15.4%, $CVEO 10.3%, $GHG 9.2%, $HTHT 8.7%, $MAR 8.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TH -5.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 38.3%, for the past 3 months is 35.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 63.2%, the lowest correlation is 4.3%, the latest correlation is 36.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.6% between CCL and CUK
The lowest correlation is -45.3% between MSC and TH
The operator of 41 national and international resorts had maintained its pre-pandemic footprint in Broomfield.
Cambria Hotels, an upscale brand franchised by Choice Hotels International, Inc. (NYSE: CHH), continues to rapidly expand its sought-after, design-forward accommodations across the Lone Star state with the opening of the Cambria Hotel Austin Uptown Near the Domain. The five-story, 135-room hotel is the second of three planned Cambria properties to open in the Texas capital, joining the Cambria Hotel Austin Airport and the future Cambria Hotel Austin Downtown. The brand also boasts locations in t
In this article, we discuss 12 best S&P 500 dividend stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their performance in the past, and go directly to read 5 Best S&P 500 Dividend Stocks To Buy. Last year’s economic condition has investors turn their attention toward income-generating stocks. Over the years, […]
The Company announces that on 24 January 2023 it purchased the following number of its ordinary shares of 20340/399pence each through Goldman Sachs International ("GSI") on the London Stock Exchange in accordance with the authority granted by shareholders at the Company's Annual General Meeting on 6 May 2022 (the "Purchase"). The Purchase was effected pursuant to instructions issued by the Company on 09 August 2022, as announced on 09 August 2022.
CHICAGO, January 25, 2023--Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the debut of the Destination by Hyatt brand in the United Kingdom with SCHLOSS Roxburghe. The historic estate has recently gone through an extensive transformation, including the addition of a state-of-the-art spa, 58 new rooms and suites in the newly constructed extension The Estate House, and 12 classically designed Scottish luxury cottages.
(Bloomberg) -- Goldman Sachs Group Inc. and Bank of America Corp. have relinquished their lead roles on Abu Dhabi National Oil Co.’s planned mega initial public offering of its natural gas business, people with knowledge of the matter said.Most Read from BloombergHindenburg’s Short Sell Call Shaves $12 Billion Off Adani StocksUS Confronts China Over Companies’ Ties to Russia War EffortUS and Germany Set to Send Tanks to Ukraine, Breaking DeadlockJosh Kushner Is Richer Than Trump After Billionair
The 95-room project would be built on part of a remote 3,000-acre estate in Pope Valley. Here are details on the development team behind the ambitious project.
The second largest U.S. lender will award company shares that vest over four years to 96% of its almost 217,000 workers, according to the memo, which did not specify the amount of shares that would be given out. Eligible bank employees who earn less than $500,000 a year will receive the stock awards, while a smaller number will get cash payments, according to the memo.
Marriott executives believe that the rise of mixed business and leisure trips poses challenges for tracking guest behavior. But the trend also creates opportunities to offer new products.
Vail Resorts' (MTN) emphasis on capacity growth initiatives and digitalization efforts bode well. However, a rise in labor costs is a concern.