Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Human Resources Services stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 2.2% in a day
- Human Resources Services stocks down 3.5% on average while median return down 3.7% in a week
- Human Resources Services stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TBI 15.9%, $JOBS 13.3%, $MAN 12.2%, $HSII 8.3%, $KELYA 7.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HQI -5.0%, $TNET -6.4%, $VOLT -6.5%, $BGSF -9.4%, $MHH -10.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $JOBS 0.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TBI -5.5%, $KELYB -6.6%, $KFY -6.9%, $HSII -7.2%, $BGSF -11.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.1%, for the past 3 months is 17.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.8%, the lowest correlation is -2.2%, the latest correlation is 20.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.1% between HSII and TBI
The lowest correlation is -59.9% between TBI and TNET
As the U.S. job market continues to recover from the turbulence of the past year, the number of active job postings over the past 30 days now exceeds the number of unemployed workers by over 4 million. According to a new analysis from staffing leader PeopleReady, there are over 14 million active job postings in the U.S., compared with the roughly 9.7 million Americans who are unemployed.
Korn Ferry (NYSE: KFY) today announced that Paul Berg has joined the firm as a senior client partner in the Financial Services practice in North America. He is based in Minneapolis.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Firstly...
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Amongst other things, we'll want to...
For the fifth consecutive year, Korn Ferry (NYSE:KFY) has been recognized in Forbes Magazine as America’s best executive recruiting firm. Korn Ferry has captured this honor every year since Forbes and analytics firm Statista began compiling the annual rankings. The firm also is named in the rankings as a top professional search firm.
Korn Ferry (NYSE: KFY) today announced that Kim Waller has joined the firm as a senior client partner in the firm’s Organizational Strategy practice. She is based in the Chicago area.