Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Human Resources Services stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Human Resources Services stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 2.0% in a week
- Human Resources Services stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 1.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MHH 17.3%, $TNET 14.5%, $RHI 10.4%, $NSP 9.6%, $BGSF 2.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $JOBS -7.4%, $KELYA -8.6%, $DLHC -10.1%, $KELYB -12.2%, $PIXY -22.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TNET 13.2%, $TBI 6.6%, $RHI 5.7%, $NSP 5.5%, $MAN 5.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MHH -0.7%, $DLHC -3.0%, $HSON -3.8%, $HQI -5.4%, $JOBS -7.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.2%, for the past 3 months is 21.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.3%, the lowest correlation is 4.9%, the latest correlation is 6.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.9% between HSII and KFY
The lowest correlation is -67.0% between HQI and KELYB
New Strong Buy Stocks for June 25th
Top Ranked Momentum Stocks to Buy for June 25th
51job, Inc. (Nasdaq: JOBS) ("51job" or the "Company"), a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China, announced today its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2021 ended March 31, 2021.
TriNet, a leading provider of comprehensive human resources for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs), today introduced TriNet Financial Services Preferred, a new top-tier version of its HR solution that addresses the critical HR needs of firms in the financial services industry.
TriNet, a leading provider of comprehensive human resources for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs), today announced that Lisa Reeves—veteran leader in product strategy, product management and next generation digitization, has joined the company as Chief Product Officer, reporting to TriNet Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Olivier Kohler.
51job, Inc. (Nasdaq: JOBS) ("51job" or the "Company"), a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China, announced today that it will report its unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 before the market opens on Friday, June 25, 2021.
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
(Bloomberg) -- An investor group led by DCP Capital Partners agreed to take 51job Inc. private in a transaction valuing the Chinese recruitment firm at about $5.7 billion.The consortium, which also includes buyout firm Ocean Link Partners and 51job co-founder and Chief Executive Officer Rick Yan, reached a deal to buy the New York-listed company for $79.05 cash per American depositary share, according to a statement Monday. The bid is 5.9% more than 51job’s Friday close.The offer represents a 28