Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Human Resources Services stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down -0.2% in a day
- Human Resources Services stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down -0.6% in a week
- Human Resources Services stocks down 8.6% on average while median return down 5.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NSP 1.2%, $BGSF 0.5%, $KELYA 0.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MAN -8.8%, $RHI -13.3%, $MHH -17.3%, $TBI -17.4%, $HSON -20.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $KFRC 2.8%, $TBI 2.8%, $NSP 2.5%, $KFY 2.0%, $HQI 1.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BGSF -2.3%, $BBSI -3.1%, $RHI -3.2%, $DLHC -4.8%, $HSON -7.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 37.0%, for the past 3 months is 27.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.0%, the lowest correlation is 4.0%, the latest correlation is 14.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.1% between KELYA and NSP
The lowest correlation is -38.9% between JOBS and KELYB
In this piece, we will take a look at the ten best staffing company stocks to invest in. If you want to skip our primer on the staffing industry and want to jump ahead to the top five stocks in this list then take a look at 5 Best Staffing Company Stocks To Invest In. […]
Avnet, Cross Country Healthcare, Hudson Global and Tenaris have been included in this Analyst Blog.
TriNet, (NYSE: TNET), a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs), today announced two major additions to the TriNet executive leadership team. Effective June 30, Chief Digital and Innovation Officer Jay Venkat and Chief Technology Officer Jeff Hayward will be charged with spearheading TriNet's goal to leverage technology to meet the evolving needs of its SMB customers. Both positions report directly to TriNet President and CEO Burton
TriNet Announces Harvard Business Review Analytic Services Webinar Thursday, June 16: How to Make Your Business More Resilient
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
How far off is Robert Half International Inc. ( NYSE:RHI ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial...
Cross Country Healthcare, Kforce, RCM Technologies and KornFerry International are part of Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Heidrick & Struggles (Nasdaq: HSII), a premier provider of global leadership advisory and talent solutions, added a new executive search principal in May 2022.
The thirteenth annual Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance Survey, conducted by global consulting firm Protiviti, finds that hours devoted to SOX compliance increased for 53% of companies across most industries, company sizes and reporting types. Coinciding with the 20th anniversary of the passage of the U.S Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act, the 2022 survey results illustrate the need for companies to explore alternative delivery models and automation for SOX compliance to drive a more effective and efficien
The United States has been adding a record number of jobs, helping staffing stocks Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCRN), Kforce Inc. (KFRC), RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT) and KornFerry International (KFY).