Aggregated price index with volume information
- Human Resources Services stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Human Resources Services stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.4% in a week
- Human Resources Services stocks down 5.2% on average while median return down 5.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TNET 8.5%, $DLHC 5.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MAN -8.3%, $KFY -8.6%, $HSON -9.8%, $MHH -12.1%, $HQI -20.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $NSP 2.5%, $TBI 1.9%, $TNET 1.6%, $KFY 1.0%, $BBSI 1.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KELYA -0.7%, $HSII -0.8%, $MHH -0.8%, $DLHC -2.7%, $HSON -5.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.1%, for the past 3 months is 16.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 36.5%, the lowest correlation is -5.5%, the latest correlation is 33.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 71.3% between MAN and TBI
The lowest correlation is -51.4% between DLHC and KELYB
Contracting economic activity in the manufacturing sector and increased unemployment make the prospects gloomy for the Zacks Staffing industry. Rising service activities and increased technology usage being the saving graces, MAN, HSII and JOB are likely to be the gainers of the industry.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
Boards are turning less often to the CEOs of other companies when filling seats, but have pulled back from bringing in women and racial minorities.
Cheap and you earn income, what's not to like?
PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI), announced two key senior leadership appointments that will further accelerate the staffing giant's performance, efficiency and innovation.
JOB vs. NSP: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Robert Half (NYSE:RHI) has had a rough month with its share price down 4.5%. However, stock prices are usually driven...
Key Insights Significantly high institutional ownership implies DLH Holdings' stock price is sensitive to their trading...
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Typically, we'll want...
DCF Calculator analysis