Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Human Resources Services stocks down 2.2% on average while median return down 1.9% in a day
- Human Resources Services stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Human Resources Services stocks down 13.7% on average while median return down 11.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DLHC -14.7%, $HSON -20.5%, $STAF -24.2%, $PIXY -25.5%, $BGSF -31.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $KFRC 2.1%, $KELYA 0.6%, $TNET 0.5%, $BBSI 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $STAF -3.8%, $KFY -3.9%, $HSON -4.8%, $BGSF -6.0%, $PIXY -12.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.9%, for the past 3 months is 23.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.3%, the lowest correlation is -2.3%, the latest correlation is 34.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.1% between MAN and NSP
The lowest correlation is -44.0% between KELYA and KELYB
WHAT: TriNet, a leading provider of comprehensive human resources for small and medium-size businesses, will be in San Francisco for PeopleForceX, an extension of its award-winning TriNet PeopleForce conference. The event will bring together local thought leaders to discuss topics relevant to SMBs today and will feature a thoughtful discussion centered around the importance of building critical networks in the face of near-constant market shifts. San Francisco area business leaders will also be
TriNet (NYSE: TNET), a leading provider of comprehensive human resources solutions for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs), today announced that it will launch a new podcast, SMB Matters. The quick-hit micro-podcast will provide top-of-mind commentary from TriNet experts on the latest trends and topics impacting SMBs. The first episode of SMB Matters will be available on Wednesday, February 22.
TriNet Group ( NYSE:TNET ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$4.89b (up 7.6% from FY 2021). Net...
TriNet Group, Inc. (NYSE:TNET) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 15, 2023 Operator: Good day, and welcome to the TriNet Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. All participants will be in a listen-only mode. After today’s presentation, there will be an opportunity to ask questions. Please note this event is being recorded. I would now […]
TriNet Group, Inc. (NYSE: TNET), a leading provider of comprehensive human capital management solutions for small and medium-size businesses (SMBs), today announced financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year ended December 31, 2022. The fourth quarter and fiscal year highlights below include non-GAAP financial measures which are reconciled later in this release.
Kforce, Cross Country Healthcare, HireQuest and ManpowerGroup are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Investors are often guided by the idea of discovering 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story stocks...
NEW YORK, Feb. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ: STAF) (“Staffing 360” or “the Company”), a staffing company executing an international buy-integrate-build strategy through the acquisition of staffing organizations in the United States and the United Kingdom, today announced the closing of its previously announced public offering of 1,884,516 units (or pre-funded units in lieu thereof), each unit consisting of one share of common stock (or pre-funded warrant in l
PeopleScout's proprietary talent technology Affinix™ has been named a silver winner in the Most Innovative Product of the Year – Enterprise category in the 2022 Best in Biz Awards.
Stocks like Kforce Inc., (KFRC) Cross Country Healthcare, Inc. (CCRN) HireQuest, Inc. (HQI) and ManpowerGroup Inc. (MAN) are likely to benefit from robust job additions to U.S. economy.