Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Human Resources Services stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Human Resources Services stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 1.0% in a week
- Human Resources Services stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 3.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DLHC 20.8%, $NSP 10.7%, $TBI 9.4%, $RHI 9.2%, $BBSI 8.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VOLT -7.1%, $JOBS -7.4%, $BGSF -8.1%, $MHH -8.2%, $PIXY -18.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DLHC 11.9%, $HSON 4.4%, $MHH 2.7%, $RHI 2.2%, $KFY 1.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PIXY -2.9%, $JOBS -4.1%, $VOLT -4.1%, $BGSF -5.5%, $HSII -5.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 34.6%, for the past 3 months is 22.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.2%, the lowest correlation is 1.7%, the latest correlation is 5.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.8% between KELYA and TBI
The lowest correlation is -23.4% between HSON and TNET
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Korn Ferry, RCM Technologies, Cross Country Healthcare and ManpowerGroup
51job, Inc. (Nasdaq: JOBS) ("51job" or the "Company"), a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China, announced today its unaudited financial results for the second quarter of 2021 ended June 30, 2021.
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are: Wall Street expects Carnival Corporation (NYSE: CCL) to report a quarterly loss at $1.36 per share on revenue of $869.99 million before the opening bell. Carnival shares rose 1.2% to $24.98 in after-hours trading. Nike Inc (NYSE: NKE) reported better-than-expected earnings for its first quarter, while sales missed expectations. The company also lowered its sales forecast for the full year. Nike shares dropped 3.9% to $153.32 in the after
51job, Inc. (Nasdaq: JOBS) ("51job" or the "Company"), a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China, announced today that it will report its unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 before the market opens on Friday, September 24, 2021.
Volt Information (VOLT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
MAN vs. RHI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
It looks like Insperity, Inc. ( NYSE:NSP ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend date occurs...
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
DLH Holdings (DLHC) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.