Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Human Resources Services stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Human Resources Services stocks up 3.8% on average while median return up 1.5% in a week
- Human Resources Services stocks up 5.5% on average while median return up 1.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VOLT 39.2%, $PIXY 26.6%, $JOB 16.5%, $KFY 16.3%, $HSII 14.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NSP -2.3%, $MHH -3.5%, $BBSI -5.3%, $JOBS -5.6%, $STAF -17.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VOLT 31.5%, $JOB 12.1%, $HSII 5.8%, $DLHC 5.5%, $PIXY 4.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MAN -1.8%, $BBSI -2.0%, $KFY -2.0%, $TNET -2.1%, $JOBS -2.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.8%, for the past 3 months is 25.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.1%, the lowest correlation is 1.4%, the latest correlation is 35.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.2% between HSII and TBI
The lowest correlation is -38.5% between BGSF and HSON
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
51job, Inc. (Nasdaq: JOBS) ("51job" or the "Company"), a leading provider of integrated human resource services in China, announced the results of its annual general meeting of shareholders held in Shanghai today.
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 817 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of September 30. In this […]
HP Inc. tops the list
MIAMI, Dec. 04, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ShiftPixy, Inc. (NASDAQ: PIXY), a Florida-based staffing enterprise that designs, manages, and sells access to a disruptive, revolutionary platform that facilitates employment in the rapidly growing Gig Economy, today announced that it will be attending the Benzinga Global Small Cap Conference on Tuesday, December 8th, with CEO and co-founder Scott Absher presenting at 3:15 PM ET. Please click here to register for the event and presentation. About ShiftP...
DLH Holdings (NASDAQ:DLHC) announces its next round of earnings this Monday, December 07. Here is Benzinga's everything-that-matters guide for this Monday's Q4 earnings announcement.Net Income, Earnings, And Earnings Per Share Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding.Earni...
The latest divestiture, being the eighth one since January 2019, reflects Stericycle's (SRCL) efforts in streamlining its core businesses.
Booz Allen (BAH) stock has been benefiting from consecutive better-than-expected top- and bottom-line performances, and contributions from Vision 2020 and a differentiated business model.
Burger King India's initial public offering drew bids of $9.5 billion, or more than 150 times the shares on offer, signalling investors were upbeat about the country's food service sector despite a slowdown inflicted by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Indian company, which runs the franchise of Restaurant Brands International Inc's U.S. chain Burger King, competes with likes of McDonald's and Domino's Pizza in the local $56.5 billion restaurant and dining market. The IPO, which closed on Friday, ai...
It is not uncommon to see companies perform well in the years after insiders buy shares. On the other hand, we'd be...