Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Machinery stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Industrial Machinery stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up -0.5% in a week
- Industrial Machinery stocks up 15.9% on average while median return up 8.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DDD 212.6%, $BWEN 104.1%, $FCEL 93.3%, $XONE 92.7%, $NNDM 71.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ADES -7.4%, $CMT -7.9%, $OFLX -10.0%, $GTEC -14.2%, $PCSA -18.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $XONE 47.8%, $NNDM 38.8%, $ELSE 26.5%, $BHTG 17.6%, $TOMZ 13.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GTEC -6.3%, $CMT -6.3%, $PFIN -6.6%, $CIR -7.6%, $TATT -9.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.5%, for the past 3 months is 26.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.1%, the lowest correlation is 11.7%, the latest correlation is 27.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 97.6% between CFX and CFXA
The lowest correlation is -48.6% between BIMI and CECE
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - January 22, 2021) - Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ: NDSN) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty. To obtain additional information, go to:https://www.zlk.com/compensation2/nordson-corporation-information-request-formor contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500. There is no cost or obligation to you.To view an enhanced version ...
LOS ANGELES, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz reminds investors that class action lawsuits have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. Investors have until the deadlines listed below to file a lead plaintiff motion. Investors suffering losses on their investments are encouraged to contact The Law Offices of Frank R. Cruz to discuss their legal rights in these class actions at 310-914-5007 or by email to fcruz@frankcruzla...
Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP ("GPM") reminds investors of the upcoming February 19, 2021 deadline to file a lead plaintiff motion in the class action filed on behalf of investors who purchased or otherwise acquired ACM Research, Inc. ("ACM Research" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: ACMR) securities between March 6, 2019 and October 7, 2020, inclusive (the "Class Period").
General Electric (GE) Q4 results to reflect benefits of debt and cost-reduction actions, and growth in digital businesses. Also, impacts of the pandemic-led woes to get reflected on segmental results.
3 Manufacturing Tool Stocks With Healthy Prospects Amid Pandemic
CICERO, Ill., Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Broadwind (NASDAQ: BWEN), a diversified precision manufacturer of specialized components and solutions serving global markets, today issued preliminary results for the fourth quarter 2020 and introduced financial guidance for the first half of 2021. For the fourth quarter 2020, Broadwind currently expects to report total revenue of approximately $40.0 million and total non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA to be in the range of $0.1 to $0.3 million, subject to ...
Six stocks with a favorable Zacks Rank are set to beat earnings estimate next week. These are: BOOT, BOH, FCX, IVZ, DHI and GGG.