Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Machinery stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Industrial Machinery stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Industrial Machinery stocks up 6.9% on average while median return up 7.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MEC 66.1%, $AIMC 45.0%, $ACMR 37.4%, $CIR 31.9%, $AAON 28.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BWEN -3.9%, $KRNT -10.0%, $WLMS -18.0%, $PRLB -33.8%, $GTLS -34.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EVI 18.1%, $GTLS 10.4%, $PRLB 8.6%, $ADES 8.6%, $WLMS 6.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FCEL -2.5%, $DDD -2.9%, $NNDM -3.5%, $ACMR -3.5%, $KRNT -5.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.0%, for the past 3 months is 26.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 37.4%, the lowest correlation is 7.2%, the latest correlation is 7.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.8% between AMAT and ASML
The lowest correlation is -52.6% between BWEN and CREG
Crane Holdings (CR) is benefiting from its diverse end markets, bettering order trends, divestitures and shareholder-friendly moves.
Graco Inc. (GGG) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The industrial company is an “emerging compounder”—meaning it could not only outperform other industrials, but the stock market, too.
Linde, Texas Instruments, Trane Technologies, PACCAR and AmerisourceBergen are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Flex, ACM Research, Dropbox, Perion Network and Mitek Systems are part of the Zacks Value Trader blog.
Graco (GGG) is benefiting from strength across its end markets, including general industrial, automotive and others. Its shareholder-friendly actions are also a boon.
Honeywell (HON) agrees to make a lump sum payment of $1.3 billion for settling claims over its subsidiary NARCO's manufacture of asbestos products in the past.
Deere (DE) delivers solid profit growth during fourth-quarter fiscal 2022, aided by strong demand across all segments and an improved price realization, leading to its share price rally.
TT vs. AQUA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Idex (IEX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.