Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Machinery stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.4% in a day
- Industrial Machinery stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 1.1% in a week
- Industrial Machinery stocks down 6.5% on average while median return down 6.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SOTK 23.7%, $ELSE 20.7%, $PCSA 16.2%, $ACMR 6.5%, $HIHO 4.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CIR -19.3%, $ASML -20.2%, $KRNT -23.2%, $AMAT -24.6%, $PPIH -29.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PPIH 18.7%, $GHM 6.1%, $VTSI 5.5%, $AAON 4.8%, $DXPE 4.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SOTK -9.6%, $WLMS -10.1%, $AMAT -11.4%, $ASML -12.7%, $KRNT -14.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.4%, for the past 3 months is 27.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 43.8%, the lowest correlation is 11.3%, the latest correlation is 23.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.8% between AMAT and ASML
The lowest correlation is -54.2% between BWEN and ELSE
John Bean's (JBT) latest buyout strengthens its product offering in further processing, mainly expanding convenience meal lines and alternative and plant-based protein technology.
SXI vs. FLS: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Flowserve's (NYSE:FLS) recent performance, when its stock has declined 21...
Carrier Global's (CARR) Carrier Commercial Refrigeration unveils EasyCube plug-in island cabinet which is likely to aid its momentum among various stores.
John Bean Technologies Corp (NYSE: JBT) has acquired Alco-food-machines GmbH & Co. KG, a further food processing solutions and production lines provider, for undisclosed financial terms. Alco was founded in Bad Iburg, Germany, in 1977 based on the idea of Heinz and Gertrud Algra to make the best machines in the industry, which produces everything from noodle sauces and pizza to convenience and snack foods. Alco expects FY22 revenue of ~$35 million with EBITDA margins in the low double digits bef
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Luxfer (LXFR) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Middleby's (MIDD) Icetro acquisition expands its Asian manufacturing capabilities and provides solutions to support customers expanding in international markets.