Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Machinery stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.3% in a day
- Industrial Machinery stocks up 3.3% on average while median return up 3.0% in a week
- Industrial Machinery stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 1.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $FCEL 33.4%, $NISN 33.0%, $VJET 25.8%, $DXPE 19.4%, $EVI 19.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ASML -8.3%, $NNDM -10.0%, $DDD -10.5%, $EPAC -15.3%, $TOMZ -38.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FCEL 30.3%, $ELLO 18.5%, $BWEN 17.8%, $BHTG 10.7%, $VJET 9.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TATT -2.9%, $GTLS -3.6%, $EPAC -3.8%, $PCSA -5.7%, $VTSI -19.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.3%, for the past 3 months is 20.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 53.7%, the lowest correlation is 3.8%, the latest correlation is 17.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.8% between BMI and FELE
The lowest correlation is -39.8% between ELLO and ELSE
FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACM Research, Inc. (ACM) (NASDAQ: ACMR), a leading supplier of wafer processing solutions for semiconductor and advanced wafer-level packaging (WLP) applications, today announced the receipt of an evaluation tool order for its Ultra C SAPS frontside cleaning tool from a major global semiconductor manufacturer. The tool is expected to be installed in the prospective customer’s China-based development fab in the first quarter of 2022. “This order
FREMONT, Calif., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ACM Research, Inc. (ACM) (NASDAQ: ACMR), a leading supplier of wafer processing solutions for semiconductor and advanced wafer-level packaging (WLP) applications, today announced the receipt of an evaluation tool order for its Ultra ECP map copper plating tool from a major IC manufacturer. The order specifies a delivery in early 2022 and is subject to technical qualification and other commercial terms. “We are thrilled to have another major Asia
Markem-Imaje, part of Dover (NYSE: DOV), today announced the release of a new remote user interface (RUI) for the SmartDate® X30 thermal transfer overprinter (TTO). The optional RUI is ideal for production lines that require a broader suite of functions, including password protection, front-end uniformity with the full range of Markem-Imaje solutions, and web user interface (web UI) or virtual network computing (VNC) integration with OEM packaging machines.
Luxfer (LXFR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Flowserve Corporation (NYSE:FLS) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League graduates, expert […]
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 873 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
In this article, we discuss Cathie Wood’s top 15 small-cap stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Wood’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Cathie Wood’s Top 5 Small-Cap Stock Picks. Catherine Wood is an American millionaire investor, who founded ARK Investment Management in 2014. She serves […]
LONDON (Reuters) -Britain said on Monday it was intervening in a proposed 6.3 billion-pound ($8.65 billion) takeover by U.S. engineering and aerospace firm Parker-Hannifin of its British rival Meggitt, citing national security grounds. The business minister Kwasi Kwarteng issued a so-called "intervention notice" to review the impact of the takeover. "The UK is open for business, however we will take steps to protect our national security when necessary," Kwarteng said.
In this article, we discuss the 9 best hydrogen fuel cell stocks to buy. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Hydrogen Fuel Cell Stocks To Buy. Hydrogen fuel cell technology is set to grow as governments around the world get serious about solving the climate […]