Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Machinery stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Industrial Machinery stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down 0.6% in a week
- Industrial Machinery stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMAT 23.3%, $SMIT 21.6%, $ASML 21.2%, $ASYS 13.8%, $WLMS 13.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GHM -14.6%, $GENC -16.5%, $NNDM -16.6%, $EVI -22.4%, $FCEL -23.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WLMS 7.1%, $AIMC 7.0%, $KRNT 6.7%, $ELLO 6.2%, $SMIT 5.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BWEN -8.1%, $DDD -11.6%, $VTSI -12.6%, $FCEL -13.2%, $PFIN -14.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.5%, for the past 3 months is 26.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.9%, the lowest correlation is 4.1%, the latest correlation is 36.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.9% between CECE and FLOW
The lowest correlation is -43.3% between AMAT and ELLO
ITT Inc. (NYSE: ITT) will release its first quarter financial results before the opening of The New York Stock Exchange on Friday, May 7, 2021.
Vanguard founder Jack Bogle helped spearhead the low-cost index fund, putting average returns within reach of every...
(Bloomberg) -- Day and night, trucks arrive at the Southern Taiwan Science Park to pour concrete for what will become the world’s most advanced chip factory.It’s a giant undertaking that befits the out-sized ambitions of Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co., the world’s go-to chipmaker. The TSMC facility’s estimated cost of $20 billion is about three times that of Elon Musk’s Tesla Inc. gigafactory near Berlin.It’ll have a carbon footprint to match.Demand for semiconductors is surging as life ...
Regal Beloit's (RBC) supply-chain efforts, solid product offerings and business-restructuring efforts are beneficial. The persistence of weakness in Power Transmission Solutions might be concerning.
Sunrise, Florida, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nano Dimension Ltd. (“Nano”, Nasdaq: NNDM), an industry leading Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME)/PE (Printed Electronics) provider, announced today the appointment of Hanan Gino as Chief Product Officer and the Head of Strategic M&A. For over 30 years, Mr. Gino has been a senior executive leading international technology corporations. As the President of Verint Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNT) global Security Intelligence business (“SI”), ...
GLENVIEW, Ill., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE: ITW) will issue its first quarter 2021 results on Friday, April 30, 2021 at 7:00 a.m. CDT. Following the release, ITW will hold its first quarter earnings webcast at 9:00 a.m. CDT. To access the webcast for the event, please click on the following link:ITW Q1 2021 Earnings Webcast If you are a participant on the conference call, please dial 1-877-201-0168 (domestic) or 1-647-788-4901 (international) 10 minutes pri...
ABB's new share repurchase program is expected to remain operational till Mar 23, 2022.
Improved margin, solid segmental performances and higher end-market demand are set to further drive Gates Industrial's (GTES) growth.