Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Machinery stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Industrial Machinery stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.3% in a week
- Industrial Machinery stocks down 4.3% on average while median return down 6.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CREG 17.8%, $GTEC 15.1%, $SOTK 7.9%, $LXFR 7.6%, $ELLO 5.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KRNT -14.7%, $VJET -15.2%, $DDD -21.4%, $BWEN -29.2%, $BIMI -40.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ACMR 15.6%, $DDD 8.9%, $FCEL 8.5%, $GHM 8.0%, $CMT 8.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BMI -5.6%, $SOTK -5.7%, $VJET -7.0%, $VTSI -7.3%, $GTEC -12.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.4%, for the past 3 months is 15.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.6%, the lowest correlation is 8.2%, the latest correlation is 40.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.3% between FELE and GGG
The lowest correlation is -44.3% between ASML and GENC
Garmin's (GRMN) G5000-integrated flight deck retrofits Cessna Citation Excel XLS+ and XLS Gen2 aircraft.
ITT (ITT) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
Panasonic's (PCRFY) performance benefits from increased demand for its Automotive Batteries, Automotive and Connect business segments.
Guidewire's (GWRE) performance benefits from higher revenue growth across the subscription and support business segment.
Discovering the intrinsic value of Badger Meter Inc (BMI)
Carrier's (CARR) Nlyte software eases data center sustainability compliance reporting with the new solution.
WASHINGTON, September 29, 2023--Xylem is recognized with the 2023 Innovative Technology Award for its Flygt 4200 Compact Adaptive Mixers series from Water Environment Federation.
Badger Meter (NYSE: BMI) stock slumped 5.6% through 10:25 a.m. ET this morning after receiving a downgrade to sell from investment bank Northcoast. According to the analyst, Badger Meter stock, which cost more than $155 a share just last night, is likely to lose 23% of its value and fall to $120 per share within a year. Although two separate ratings watchers -- StreetInsider and TheFly -- confirm that the downgrade happened, neither reporter gave any further details on Northcoast's reasoning.
Trimble (TRMB) partners with Meta to roll out SketchUp Viewer, offering Meta Quest users with presentation and preview of 3D architecture models.
Here is how Applied Optoelectronics (AAOI) and Badger Meter (BMI) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.