Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down -0.2% in a day
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks down 4.4% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks down 15.3% on average while median return down 11.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ABB -13.2%, $TER -19.5%, $AMBA -24.1%, $HLX -34.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HLX 2.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ZBRA -3.1%, $CGNX -4.2%, $TER -11.7%, $AMBA -13.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 49.6%, for the past 3 months is 39.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 82.1%, the lowest correlation is 22.7%, the latest correlation is 26.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.9% between AMBA and TER
The lowest correlation is -9.8% between BOSC and ZBRA
CLEVELAND, July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc., (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: LECO) announced today that it will release its second quarter 2022 results on Thursday, July 28, 2022 prior to market open. An investor conference call and webcast will take place at 10:00 a.m. (ET) later that day. Those interested in participating via webcast in listen-only mode can access the event here or on the Company's Investor Relations home page at https://ir.lincolnelectric.com. For pa
Rockwell Automation's (ROK) partnership aligns well with the goal of nurturing innovation, sustainability practices and ESG initiatives in Brazil.
BofA Global Research is getting more downbeat about the chip industry. “Tighter global monetary policy, geopolitical turmoil and consumer weakness is likely to pressure 2HCY22/CY23E chip demand,” he wrote. “Near-term consumer risks (PC, 5G phones, gaming cards) could spill over to data center/cloud/enterprise where demand thus far has been solid.”
Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) has announced a partnership with Bravo Motor Company, a company from California that offers applied innovation around decarbonization with a focus on the production ...
MILWAUKEE, June 29, 2022--Plex Systems, a Rockwell Automation company and a leader in cloud-delivered smart manufacturing solutions, today announced advancements its solution portfolio, analyst recognition, and customer wins for its Smart Manufacturing Platform.
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill., June 29, 2022--Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), an innovator at the front line of business with solutions and partners that deliver a performance edge, today announced a new, vertical market specialization for government and education technology providers in North America. The Public Sector Specialization Program, developed as a strategic component of Zebra’s PartnerConnect program, will support federal, state and local government, as well as K-12, colleges and
Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LECO ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention...
Frost & Sullivan recently assessed the global oil and gas automation industry, and, based on its research results, recognizes ABB with the 2022 Global Oil and Gas Automation Technology Innovation Leadership Award. The company excels in innovating subsea systems and electrification services and provides underwater control solutions for offshore and submerged industrial systems, especially in the natural gas and oil sectors, thus leading the subsea systems automation market. ABB covers the unmet m