Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks down 2.2% on average while median return down 2.2% in a day
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks down 5.9% on average while median return down 2.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TER 3.2%, $CGNX 2.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ROK -3.8%, $ZBRA -6.2%, $HLX -13.1%, $AMBA -15.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ABB 3.5%, $TER 1.7%, $CGNX 1.5%, $HLX 1.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.1%, for the past 3 months is 33.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 78.9%, the lowest correlation is 2.5%, the latest correlation is 46.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.1% between ABB and ROK
The lowest correlation is -42.2% between BOSC and TER
Environmental concerns halt Petrobras' (PBR) Amazon drilling test as regulator demands more information on emergency oil spill response plan.
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill., March 22, 2023--Zebra Technologies’ Bill Cate named as a 2023 CRN Channel Chief.
Chevron (CVX) stops producing oil in Benchamas, Thailand following an accident where seawater entered an oil storage vessel, causing the death of one crew member.
CHICAGO, March 20, 2023--Zebra Technologies introduces seamless integration with SAP EWM Cloud.
In 2023, Canadian Natural (CNQ) expects capex of $4,190 million, low maintenance capital for production growth, increasing shareholder returns and advancing value-adding projects.
Ovintiv (OVV) expects spending of $2.15-$2.35 billion, crude oil and condensate volumes of 165-175 K bpd and natural gas production of 1,525-1,575 MMcf/d in 2023.
HOUSTON, March 17, 2023--Helix Energy Solutions Group, Inc. (NYSE: HLX) announced today that it will participate in the Piper Sandler 23rd Annual Energy Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada at the Waldorf Astoria on Tuesday, March 21 and Wednesday, March 22, 2023.
The expansion of the existing robotics facility in Auburn Hills is expected to help ABB meet increased demand for automation from several U.S. businesses, while creating several jobs in Michigan.
ABB's (VTX:ABBN) stock up by 7.0% over the past three months. As most would know, long-term fundamentals have a strong...
https://cdn.benzinga.com/files/images/story/2023/03/16/abb.png?optimize=medium&dpr=2&auto=webp&crop=1200%2C800 ABB Ltd (NYSE: ABB) said it is expanding its existing North American robotics headquarters and manufacturing facility in Auburn Hills, Michigan. The project is expected to be completed in November 2023 and represents an investment of $20 million. The expansion will create 72 highly skilled new jobs in the area and is backed by a $450,000 Michigan Business Development Program performance