Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up -0.5% in a day
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up -1.0% in a week
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down 3.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HLX 16.9%, $TER 1.6%, $ABB 1.5%, $LECO 1.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ROK -7.5%, $CGNX -9.3%, $ZBRA -11.7%, $AMBA -25.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HLX 5.0%, $TER 4.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CGNX -1.1%, $AMBA -1.1%, $ABB -2.0%, $LECO -3.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.2%, for the past 3 months is 24.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 62.1%, the lowest correlation is 8.3%, the latest correlation is 11.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.3% between ROK and ZBRA
The lowest correlation is -19.6% between BOSC and HLX
St. Louis, MO, based Investment company Acropolis Investment Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Vanguard Growth ETF, iShares 3-7 Year Treasury Bond ETF, iShares Russell 2000 ETF, Merck Inc, iShares MSCI EAFE ESG Select ETF, sells iShares Core U.S.
Investment company McGuire Investment Group, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Bloomberg 1-3 Month T-Bill ETF, WisdomTree Floating Rate Treasury Fund, BTC iShares Floating Rate Bond ETF, SPDR Bloomberg Investment Grade Floating Rate ETF, Global X Genomics & Biotechnology ETF, sells Sangamo Therapeutics Inc, ARK Genomic Revolution ETF, Editas Medicine Inc, Boston Scientific Corp, United Rentals Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, M
MILWAUKEE, January 13, 2021, /3BL Media/ - Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) has launched ROK in Action, a new global volunteer program and platform that makes it easier for employees to take action ...
Every investor in Zebra Technologies Corporation ( NASDAQ:ZBRA ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
DALLAS, January 13, 2022--Pacsun Improves Profitability with Intelligent Allocation and Replenishment with Antuit.ai
MILWAUKEE, January 13, 2022--Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK) is scheduled to report its first quarter fiscal 2022 results on Thursday, Jan. 27, before the market opens. The release will be posted on the Rockwell Automation Investor Relations website at www.rockwellautomation.com/en-us/investors.html.
The 800+ hedge funds and famous money managers tracked by Insider Monkey have already compiled and submitted their 13F filings for the second quarter, which unveil their equity positions as of September 30th. We went through these filings, fixed typos and other more significant errors and identified the changes in hedge fund portfolios. Our extensive […]
If you're looking for some worthwhile growth stocks to buy and hold through the storm, you've come to the right place. Lithium Americas (NYSE: LAC), ChargePoint Holdings (NYSE: CHPT), and Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) are three growth stocks that could be good buys in January. Scott Levine (Lithium Americas): If you're like most growth investors, you've undoubtedly come across plenty of ink spilled about electric vehicles since the market is expected to grow considerably over the next deca...
In the latest trading session, Zebra Technologies (ZBRA) closed at $538.57, marking a +0.59% move from the previous day.
CLEVELAND, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lincoln Electric Holdings, Inc. (the “Company”) (Nasdaq: LECO) today announced that the Company’s 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders will be held as a virtual meeting on Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 11:00 a.m., Eastern Time. About Lincoln Electric Lincoln Electric is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, automated joining, assembly and cutting systems, plasma and oxy-fuel cutting equipment and has a leadi