Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks up 5.5% on average while median return up 5.5% in a week
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks down 2.6% on average while median return down 3.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HLX 15.8%, $AMBA 11.8%, $LECO 5.3%, $ROK 1.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ABB -3.9%, $TER -4.6%, $ZBRA -7.4%, $BOSC -23.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AMBA 11.5%, $CGNX 8.3%, $TER 7.2%, $ZBRA 6.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BOSC -0.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 51.3%, for the past 3 months is 41.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 83.1%, the lowest correlation is 12.1%, the latest correlation is 36.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.0% between CGNX and TER
The lowest correlation is 7.2% between AMBA and HLX
CLEVELAND, October 18, 2021 /3BL Media/ - Cleveland State University’s Washkewicz College of Engineering celebrated the grand opening of the Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) Connected Enterprise Lab...
Metropolitan Milwaukee had 1,813 technology job postings in September, according to Emsi Burning Glass data from CompTIA. Northwestern Mutual, Rockwell Automation Inc. and Johnson Controls International had the most tech job postings.
MILWAUKEE, October 15, 2021--Rockwell Automation, Inc. (NYSE: ROK) will host its annual investor meeting on Wednesday, Nov. 10, in conjunction with its 30th annual Automation Fair® being held at the George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas.
MILWAUKEE, October 14, 2021 /3BL Media/ - As National Hispanic Heritage Month concludes this week, several Rockwell Automation (NYSE: ROK) employees reflected on this year’s theme, “Deja tu Huella”...
Machine vision in automation and industrial software will probably see a step up in investment in the post-pandemic environment.
The Zebra CEO is one of the most successful high-tech corporate leaders to stay out of the limelight, while putting up huge results.
A joint venture between ABB and Hitachi is growing in Raleigh – and looking to take advantage of the offshore wind opportunities being prioritized by the Biden administration.
Helix Energy (HLX) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article, we discuss the 11 best artificial intelligence and robotics stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Artificial Intelligence and Robotics Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Machines are becoming smarter everyday. Even chess professionals […]