Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 2.1% in a day
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Industrial Robotics and Automation stocks up 7.5% on average while median return up -2.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HLX 26.6%, $ZBRA 18.3%, $AMBA 2.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ROK -2.6%, $ABB -4.3%, $TER -6.2%, $CGNX -9.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $HLX 9.7%, $ROK 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AMBA -2.1%, $ZBRA -3.7%, $CGNX -5.4%, $TER -9.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.6%, for the past 3 months is 25.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.7%, the lowest correlation is -2.2%, the latest correlation is 41.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.7% between CGNX and TER
The lowest correlation is -44.5% between BOSC and LECO
Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), an innovator at the edge of the enterprise with solutions and partners that enable businesses to gain a performance edge, today announced that the company will virtually present at the Stephens Best Ideas Conference on Wed., March 10, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (10:00 a.m. Central Standard Time).
Is (ZBRA) Outperforming Other Industrial Products Stocks This Year?
Shares of Zebra Technologies (NASDAQ: ZBRA), which makes barcode scanners, printers, and handheld readers, surged by 28.8% in February according to data from S&P Global Market Intelligence. Zebra's solutions are based on helping businesses improve productivity. Using Zebra's barcode printers and data capture tools (scanners and readers) its customers can better manage and monitor their inventory and point-of-sale operations.
Zebra (ZBRA) possesses solid growth attributes, which could help it handily outperform the market.
The market is getting excited about the company's exposure to the electric vehicle market via its lithium operations.
ABB today published the invitation to its Annual General Meeting (AGM), which will be held on Thursday, March 25, 2021. The invitation can be found above and on ABB’s investor relations website at www.abb.com/agm.