Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Services stocks down 1.7% on average while median return down 1.5% in a day
- Industrial Services stocks up 4.5% on average while median return up 2.8% in a week
- Industrial Services stocks up 19.5% on average while median return up 12.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ENG 293.7%, $IEAWW 240.5%, $AQMS 220.7%, $HPKEW 183.7%, $PECK 163.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MIND -12.1%, $NGS -14.6%, $HDSN -19.6%, $BORR -20.2%, $FTK -20.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ENG 45.7%, $CHRA 38.5%, $SMLP 37.2%, $TTI 23.8%, $CCLP 20.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AMRC -11.8%, $RUN -12.7%, $ECOLW -12.8%, $NFE -13.2%, $RCON -14.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 24.6%, for the past 3 months is 26.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 32.8%, the lowest correlation is 4.5%, the latest correlation is 19.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.1% between BKEP and BKEPP
The lowest correlation is -56.1% between ATCX and CWST
It is one of the country's biggest grocers, and has seen earnings balloon in the age of Covid-19. So is Kroger stock a buy right now?
Charah Solutions, W.R. Grace, BlackBerry, Ceragon Networks and Palantir Technologies are five top stock gainers for Friday.
The Board of Supervisory Directors of Core Laboratories N.V. (NYSE: "CLB US" and Euronext Amsterdam Exchange: "CLB NA") has announced a cash dividend of $0.01 per share of common stock payable in the first quarter of 2021. This first quarter dividend would mean a total payout of $0.04 per share of common stock, if maintained for the entire year. The quarterly $0.01 per share cash dividend will be payable on Tuesday, 16 February 2021, to shareholders of record on Monday, 25 January 2021. Dutch wi...
Energy stocks used to make up more than 10% of the S&P 500. After trailing again in 2020, energy stocks are up 18% in the first two weeks of 2021, even though the S&P 500 is only up 1%. Thomas Lee, head of research at Fundstrat Global Advisors, thinks that energy stocks could benefit from the same change in investor sentiment that helped drive (TSLA) (ticker: TSLA) in 2020—a “fear of missing out,” or FOMO, on a new investment theme after a long period of underinvestment.
(Bloomberg) -- Efforts by Canada’s government to hire a firm to do a financial analysis of its Trans Mountain pipeline on behalf of Indigenous communities have rankled at least one of them in British Columbia.“It’s a joke,” Chief Mike LeBourdais, head of the B.C.-based Western Indigenous Pipeline Group, said in a phone interview about the tender contract. “They are going to advise the Indians on whether buying a pipeline is good or not.”The government issued a tender notice late last month for a...
While oil prices fell back on Friday morning due to demand concerns, OPEC admitted that U.S. shale production will likely rebound if oil prices stay at currently levels
Baker Hughes on Friday reported that the number of active U.S. rigs drilling for oil rose by 12 to 287 this week. That followed increases in each of the last seven weeks. The total active U.S. rig count, which includes those drilling for natural gas, was also up by 13 to 373, according to Baker Hughes. February West Texas Intermediate crude continued to trade sharply lower following the data, losing $1.34, or 2.5%, to $52.23 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange.
Schlumberger (SLB) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
The Price And Volume Action In Charah Solns's Stock Today Charah Solns (NYSE:CHRA) is currently up 38.56% to a price of $3.74. Friday the stock has been traded at a volume of 25.80 million, about 54941.28% of its recent 30-day volume average of 46.96 thousand.Why It's Moving Benzinga Pro's real-time breaking news service shows some insight into what is affecting shares: Charah Solutions shares are trading higher after the company announced it has been awarded a 12-year ash marketing contract by ...
Construction Partners (ROAD) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.