Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Services stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Industrial Services stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down -0.6% in a week
- Industrial Services stocks down 12.0% on average while median return down 14.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CHRA 21.1%, $SRLP 18.8%, $DM 8.8%, $MG 8.4%, $HIL 5.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $OIS -33.8%, $SMED -33.8%, $HLX -34.9%, $ATCX -36.3%, $EXTN -37.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PFIE 12.0%, $MMLP 9.6%, $NESR 9.5%, $OII 8.8%, $HCCI 6.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HDSN -12.4%, $SMED -12.7%, $EXTN -14.7%, $DM -17.6%, $BORR -21.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.5%, for the past 3 months is 31.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 42.0%, the lowest correlation is 6.0%, the latest correlation is 23.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.1% between AM and AROC
The lowest correlation is -51.7% between ALTM and AROC
DALLAS, July 01, 2022--Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: HEP) ("HEP") and HF Sinclair Corporation (NYSE: DINO) ("HF Sinclair"), plan to announce results for the quarter ending June 30, 2022 on August 8, 2022, before the opening of trading on the NYSE. HEP and HF Sinclair have scheduled a joint webcast conference on August 8, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time to discuss financial results.
DALLAS, July 01, 2022--HF Sinclair Corporation (NYSE: DINO) ("HF Sinclair") and Holly Energy Partners, L.P. (NYSE: HEP) ("HEP"), plan to announce results for the quarter ending June 30, 2022 on August 8, 2022, before the opening of trading on the NYSE. HF Sinclair and HEP have scheduled a joint webcast conference on August 8, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time to discuss financial results.
Kinder Morgan (KMI) plans to bring the enhanced natural gas pipeline into service in November 2023, subject to necessary approvals.
There have been some questions about whether Kinder Morgan (NYSE: KMI) will have enough fuel to continue growing its dividend in the future. The pipeline company expects to invest $1.5 billion on capital projects this year, which would nearly exhaust its roughly $1.7 billion expansion backlog. With the company investing in fewer capital projects, cash flow won't grow as fast in the future, limiting its ability to increase the dividend.
Last late-week rally in the markets quickly faded and this week is ending with declines in the major stock indexes. It’s the classic patter on the dead cat bounce, a brief recovery that is followed by more losses, and it has investors worried that there is no bottom in sight. Writing from the global markets strategy team, where he takes a broader look at the worldwide market situation, JPMorgan’s Marko Kolanovic lays out the headwinds running against US investors: “First and foremost, an unprece
HOUSTON, July 01, 2022--Tennessee Gas Pipeline Company, L.L.C. (TGP), a subsidiary of Kinder Morgan, Inc. (NYSE: KMI) today received approval for its producer certified gas (PCG), or responsibly sourced gas (RSG), aggregation pooling service from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC). The PCG aggregation pooling service is now available at all pooling points across the TGP system. PCG is conventional natural gas sourced from production facilities that have been certified by a qualified
In the latest trading session, DCP Midstream Partners, LP (DCP) closed at $29.58, marking a -0.1% move from the previous day.
Williams Companies, Inc. The (WMB) closed at $31.21 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.95% move from the prior day.