Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Services stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Industrial Services stocks up 3.0% on average while median return up 2.2% in a week
- Industrial Services stocks up 8.7% on average while median return up 8.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ICD 101.1%, $NBR 52.0%, $HPKEW 50.9%, $IO 49.3%, $LBRT 44.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RCMT -14.8%, $VTNR -16.7%, $FTK -20.0%, $IEAWW -30.7%, $TOMZ -38.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $IO 54.6%, $ICD 51.0%, $HPKEW 17.9%, $IEAWW 15.2%, $NGL 13.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MIND -4.9%, $ORN -5.7%, $SOI -5.9%, $VTNR -8.8%, $PED -13.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.3%, for the past 3 months is 26.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.3%, the lowest correlation is 5.4%, the latest correlation is 5.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.2% between AM and CHX
The lowest correlation is -51.6% between BKEP and BKEPP
CALGARY, Alberta, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- News Release – TC Energy Corporation (TSX, NYSE: TRP) (TC Energy) will hold a teleconference and webcast on Friday, Nov. 5, 2021 to discuss its third quarter financial results, which will be released pre-market. François Poirier, TC Energy President and Chief Executive Officer; Joel Hunter, Executive Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer; and other members of the executive leadership team will discuss the financial results and Company deve
Announces Participation in Upcoming Investor ConferencesBOISE, Idaho, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- US Ecology, Inc. (the “Company”) [NASDAQ: ECOL] today announced that it will release financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021 before market open on Friday, November 5, 2021. Management will also conduct an investor conference call on Friday, November 5, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (9:00 a.m. Mountain Time) to discuss these results. Questions will be invited after ma
Houston, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Houston, Texas, October 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Shell Midstream Partners, L.P.’s Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call will be held Friday, October 29, 2021 at 10:00am CST. Shell Midstream Partners’ participants will be Steve Ledbetter, President and Chief Executive Officer, Shawn Carsten, Chief Financial Officer and Sean Guillory, VP Commercial. Financial information, including the earnings release, will be released before markets open on Friday,
HOUSTON, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plains All American (Nasdaq: PAA & PAGP) (“Plains”) today announced that CME Group (Nasdaq: CME) (“CME”) will add Plains’ Cushing Terminal as a delivery point to the NYMEX WTI Crude Oil Futures contract, offering market participants an additional outlet to utilize the delivery mechanism of the world’s most liquid crude oil futures benchmark. The change will take effect November 8th, 2021 for the February 2022 contract month, pending regulatory review. P
OKLAHOMA CITY, October 18, 2021--Enable Midstream Partners, LP (NYSE: ENBL) will file third quarter 2021 results before market hours Monday, Nov. 1. In addition to the Form 10-Q filing, the partnership plans to issue a press release before market hours that day detailing the quarter’s results and recent business highlights.
A whopping number of 13F filings filed with U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has been processed by Insider Monkey so that individual investors can look at the overall hedge fund sentiment towards the stocks included in their watchlists. These freshly-submitted public filings disclose money managers’ equity positions as of the end of the three-month period […]
Kinder Morgan (KMI) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Walmart+ members are gaining early access to Black Friday deals throughout the month of November. Meanwhile, Amazon is looking to hire 150,000 seasonal workers in the U.S. ahead of the busy holiday shopping season.
Kinder Morgan's (KMI) third-quarter profits are likely to have been supported by higher natural gas transportation volumes.
Admittedly, I don't have many stocks in my portfolio that pay high dividend yields. My positions tend to focus more on growth than on dividends. AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) is only one dividend increase away from becoming a Dividend King -- S&P 500 members with at least 50 consecutive years of dividend increases.