Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Specialties stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Industrial Specialties stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up -0.5% in a week
- Industrial Specialties stocks up 12.5% on average while median return up 7.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $IKNX 66.4%, $DQ 58.1%, $REFR 55.2%, $NTIC 45.1%, $GSM 38.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $RPM -1.5%, $CCF -2.8%, $AXTA -4.1%, $ODC -4.3%, $PPG -5.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DQ 27.9%, $CLMT 15.8%, $NTIC 13.2%, $REFR 6.1%, $EVA 5.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CCF -6.8%, $LAKE -6.9%, $KRA -7.7%, $AXTA -8.2%, $PPG -9.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.3%, for the past 3 months is 24.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.0%, the lowest correlation is -1.5%, the latest correlation is 19.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.0% between CBT and MTX
The lowest correlation is -59.9% between IKNX and LAKE
Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") are investigating the proposed sale of ZAGG Inc (NasdaqGS: ZAGG) to a buyer group led by Evercel, Inc. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, shareholders of ZAGG will receive only $4.20 in cash and an additional contingent amount of up to $0.25 per share (subject to certain terms and conditions) for each share of ZAGG that they own. KSF is seeking to determine whether this co...
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
At this time, I would like to welcome everyone to the PPG Industries' Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call. Once again, this is John Bruno, Director of Investor Relations. Joining me on the call from PPG are Michael McGarry, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer; and Vince Morales, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
DALLAS, Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CSW Industrials, Inc. (NASDAQ: CSWI) and Pennzoil-Quaker State Company dba SOPUS products (“Shell”), a wholly owned subsidiary of Shell Oil Company that comprises Shell’s United States (“U.S.”) lubricants business, announced today the execution of a definitive agreement under which Whitmore Manufacturing, LLC (“Whitmore”), a wholly owned subsidiary of CSWI, and Shell will form a joint venture (“JV”) to market, distribute, and sell lubricants, greases, co...
PPG Industries (PPG) benefited from higher year-over-year sales in its Industrial Coatings segment in Q4 on improved demand for automotive and general industrial coatings.
DuPont de Nemours Inc. , Corteva Inc. and Chemours Co. announced Friday an agreement to settle legal disputes, and to establish a cost-sharing arrangement related to PFAS liabilities. Under terms of the agreement, expenses will be split 50-50, with DuPont and Corteva responsible for one half and Chemours responsible for the other half. Expenses will be capped at a total of $4 billion, and the terms will not exceed 20 years. For DuPont's and Corteva's total share of the expenses of up to $2 billi...
DuPont de Nemours, Inc. (NYSE: DD), Corteva, Inc. (NYSE: CTVA) and The Chemours Company (NYSE: CC) today announced they have entered into a binding memorandum of understanding containing a settlement to resolve legal disputes originating from the 2015 spin-off of Chemours from E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (EID), and to establish a cost sharing arrangement and an escrow account to be used to support and manage potential future legacy PFAS liabilities arising out of pre-July 1, 2015 conduc...
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Jan. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (NYSE:GCP), a leading global provider of construction products technologies, today announced that it expects to release its fourth quarter 2020 results at 6:00 a.m. ET on Wednesday, February 24, 2021. President and Chief Executive Officer Simon Bates and Chief Financial Officer Craig Merrill will host a conference call to discuss the results later that day at 10:00 a.m. ET. The live webcast may be accessed by visit...