Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Specialties stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Industrial Specialties stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Industrial Specialties stocks down 9.4% on average while median return down 11.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DQ 41.4%, $ODC 31.4%, $LNDC 8.7%, $WDFC 6.2%, $DSWL 3.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CC -27.7%, $OLN -29.1%, $CLMT -29.3%, $ASPN -39.2%, $ABVC -50.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EML 7.0%, $DQ 5.2%, $CSWI 3.4%, $CCF 2.3%, $ABVC 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LAKE -5.2%, $NTIC -5.4%, $LNDC -6.6%, $AXTA -8.3%, $ASPN -32.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.3%, for the past 3 months is 23.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.2%, the lowest correlation is 6.1%, the latest correlation is 6.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.4% between CBT and FUL
The lowest correlation is -35.7% between CCF and DSWL
Donaldson (DCI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
FMC Corp (FMC) projects pheromones and pheromone-based products to contribute roughly $1 billion in revenues at above company-average EBITDA margin by 2030.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
MEDINA, Ohio, July 01, 2022--RPM to Announce Fiscal 2022 Fourth-Quarter and Year-End Results on July 25, 2022
Huntsman (HUN) benefits from its investment in downstream businesses, differentiated product innovation and strategic acquisitions.
BETHESDA, Md., June 30, 2022--Enviva Inc. (NYSE: EVA) ("Enviva" or the "Company") today announced that it has priced $250,000,000 of bonds in the U.S. tax-exempt market (the "Bonds" or the "Tax-Exempt Green Bonds" and such offering, the "Offering") through the Industrial Development Authority of Sumter County, Alabama (the "Issuer"). The Tax-Exempt Green Bonds, which will be issued at par, will bear interest at an annual rate of 6.00% and mature in 2052, with the option for holders to redeem at
WD 40 stock shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating
ST. PAUL, Minn., June 30, 2022--H.B. Fuller declares $0.19 quarterly dividend; has paid quarterly dividends consistently each year for 54 consecutive years.
Univar's (UNVR) partnership with Kalsec is expected to help it deliver its ESG objectives through responsible product sourcing and long-term supplier partnerships.
LONDON, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ferroglobe PLC (NASDAQ: GSM) (“Ferroglobe” or “the Company”), a leading producer of silicon metal, silicon-based alloys and manganese-based alloys, announced today that it will host a virtual Investor Day on July 12, 2022 beginning at 8:30am EDT. Ferroglobe’s senior management will conduct a comprehensive review of the business and its current activities, including the transformation journey of the Company, review of our operations and the markets in whi