Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Specialties stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Industrial Specialties stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 1.0% in a week
- Industrial Specialties stocks up 4.8% on average while median return up 1.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CLMT 41.0%, $EVA 26.9%, $TSE 17.0%, $CRKN 16.4%, $KRA 14.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GSM -5.0%, $LAKE -5.1%, $REFR -5.3%, $LNDC -6.0%, $CCF -8.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EVA 17.4%, $DQ 10.9%, $FUL 7.4%, $DSWL 6.5%, $CCMP 6.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CLMT -2.9%, $LAKE -3.3%, $IKNX -3.4%, $CRKN -6.2%, $CTIB -6.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.0%, for the past 3 months is 17.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 41.6%, the lowest correlation is 4.2%, the latest correlation is 7.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.2% between CBT and MTX
The lowest correlation is -59.3% between CRKN and LNDC
Investors should be on the lookout for companies benefiting from America's robust infrastructure and housing markets.
PPG Industries' (PPG) performance is likely to have benefited from strong demand as well as cost-cutting and restructuring actions in Q3.
NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Minerals Technologies Inc. (NYSE: MTX) (“MTI” or “the Company”) announced today that it will release results for its third quarter ended October 3, 2021 on Thursday, November 4, 2021 after the market close. The Company will host a conference call on Friday, November 5, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss these results. The conference call will be webcast and can be accessed at Minerals Technologies’ website at www.mineralstech.com. To listen to
Kraton Corporation (NYSE: KRA), a leading global sustainable producer of specialty polymers and high-value bio-based products derived from pine wood pulping co-products, announces an energy surcharge increase of 250€/MT for all HSBC products produced in Europe.
Enviva Partners (EVA) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions may not translate into further price increase in the near term.
Welcome to the Q4 2021 investor teleconference for Oil-Dri Corporation of America. Joining me on the call today is Susan Kreh, CFO; Molly VandenHeuvel, COO; Jessica Moskowitz, VP and general manager of our consumer products division; Fred Kao, vice president of global sales for Amlan International; Laura Scheland, vice president and general counsel; and Leslie Garber, manager of investor relations.
CHICAGO, Oct. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At the upcoming 10th Leman China Swine Conference and 2021 World Swine Industry Expo, Amlan International will highlight how its natural, mineral-based feed additives are improving intestinal health in swine and helping producers overcome key economic production challenges. The conference and expo, to be held on October 20-22, 2021, in the Chongqing International Expo Center, are expected to attract approximately 6,000 conference attendees and more than
Every investor in The Sherwin-Williams Company ( NYSE:SHW ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups...
Axalta (NYSE: AXTA), a leading global supplier of liquid and powder coatings, will release its third quarter 2021 financial results after the close of trading on Monday, October 25. The release and supporting materials will be posted to the Investor Relations portion of axalta.com.