Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Specialties stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 2.5% in a day
- Industrial Specialties stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 0.8% in a week
- Industrial Specialties stocks down 9.5% on average while median return down 5.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DQ 11.7%, $CCF 3.5%, $CIIG 1.2%, $DCI 0.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $OLN -14.8%, $TSE -15.8%, $LWLG -19.0%, $EVA -32.8%, $ASPN -37.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EML 16.5%, $CLMT 4.8%, $TSE 3.6%, $CSWI 3.3%, $OLN 2.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ASPN -6.7%, $EVA -7.1%, $ODC -8.4%, $LWLG -11.0%, $CTIB -27.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 41.6%, for the past 3 months is 30.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 64.0%, the lowest correlation is 4.3%, the latest correlation is 64.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.0% between CBT and PPG
The lowest correlation is -34.6% between CIIG and CLMT
Cabot's (CBT) EVOLVE Sustainable Solutions technology platform is aimed at boosting the development of sustainable reinforcing carbons.
SAN DIEGO, March 21, 2023--WD-40 Company (NASDAQ:WDFC) today announced that its board of directors declared on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 a quarterly dividend of $0.83 per share payable April 28, 2023 to stockholders of record at the close of business on April 14, 2023.
When you buy and hold a stock for the long term, you definitely want it to provide a positive return. Furthermore...
When a single insider purchases stock, it is typically not a major deal. However, when multiple insiders purchase...
In this article, we discuss 14 best dividend aristocrats to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend investments and the performance of dividend stocks in the past, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Aristocrat Stocks To Buy Now. Dividend aristocrats are companies that have raised their dividends consecutively for 25 […]
Key Insights The projected fair value for Sherwin-Williams is US$212 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Current...
PPG Industries (PPG) presents PPG Envirocron primeron powder primer series that protects metal substrates against corrosion.
BOSTON, March 21, 2023--Cabot Corporation (NYSE: CBT) today announced the launch of EVOLVE™ Sustainable Solutions, a new technology platform for advancing sustainable reinforcing carbons. Cabot’s ambition through this technology platform is to develop products that offer sustainable content with reliable performance at industrial scale by leveraging circular value chains and materials recovered from end-of-life tires, and/or renewable and bio-based materials, and/or processes that reduce greenho
Lakeland Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:LAKE) (the "Company" or "Lakeland"), a leading global manufacturer of protective clothing for industry, healthcare and first responders on the federal, state and local levels, today announced that Charlie Roberson, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Roger Shannon, Chief Financial Officer, will present and host one-on-one meetings with investors at the Sidoti Small-Cap Conference, taking place on March 22-23,
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day March Small-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, March 22-23, 2023.