Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Industrial Specialties stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 2.9% in a day
- Industrial Specialties stocks down 3.7% on average while median return down 3.9% in a week
- Industrial Specialties stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up 4.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GSM 31.5%, $FOE 28.4%, $EML 18.3%, $PPG 15.0%, $CBT 13.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WDFC -6.7%, $REFR -6.9%, $LAKE -10.6%, $CSWI -10.8%, $CCMP -22.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $FOE 25.1%, $EML 7.0%, $ODC 2.9%, $NTIC 1.8%, $MTX 0.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KRA -8.4%, $ASPN -9.7%, $CRKN -12.8%, $CLMT -13.6%, $CCMP -18.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.2%, for the past 3 months is 23.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.2%, the lowest correlation is 2.5%, the latest correlation is 24.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.4% between AXTA and FUL
The lowest correlation is -61.2% between IKNX and MTX
Former Attorney General of Louisiana Charles C. Foti, Jr., Esq. and the law firm of Kahn Swick & Foti, LLC ("KSF") are investigating the proposed sale of Ferro Corporation (NYSE: FOE) to Prince International Corporation. Under the terms of the proposed transaction, shareholders of Ferro will receive only $22.00 in cash for each share of Ferro that they own. KSF is seeking to determine whether this consideration and the process that led to it are adequate, or whether the consideration undervalues...
Axalta (NYSE: AXTA), a leading global coatings company, today announced it has entered into a Tenth Amendment to its Credit Agreement in order to, among other things, increase commitments available pursuant to the revolving credit facility, which is currently undrawn, from $400.0 million to $550.0 million and extend the maturity of the revolving credit facility to 2026. The Tenth Amendment is supported by a lending syndicate arranged and led by Barclays Bank PLC, as administrative and collateral...
The Chemours Company (Chemours) (NYSE: CC), a global chemistry company with leading market positions in Titanium Technologies, Thermal & Specialized Solutions, Advanced Performance Materials, and Chemical Solutions, was recently recognized for its donation to an innovative, sustainable refrigeration system installed in Gem City Market - a newly opened community co-op that supports the elimination of a food desert in downtown Dayton, Ohio. Food deserts are defined as regions with a 20% or greater...
Ferro saw a positive improvement to its Relative Strength Rating on Wednesday, with an upgrade from 75 to 89. The over-80 RS Rating makes Ferro stock a watchlist candidate. As you try to find the best stocks to buy and watch, be sure to pay attention to relative price strength.
NEW YORK, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Domtar Corporation (NYSE: UFS) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Paper Excellence for $55.50 per share in cash. If you are a Domtar shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Ferro Corporation (NYSE: FOE) concerning potential violatio...
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
TORONTO, ON / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Adcore Inc. (the "Company" or "Adcore") (TSX:ADCO)(FSE:ADQ), a leading e-commerce advertising management and automation platform to leverage digital marketing in an effortless and accessible way ("Effortless Advertising") today announced that it will hold a conference call to discuss its first quarter 2021 financial results 8:30 a.
Kinross' (KGC) Q1 earnings gain from higher gold prices and lower all-in sustaining costs.