Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Information Technology Services stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 1.4% in a day
- Information Technology Services stocks down 4.3% on average while median return down 3.4% in a week
- Information Technology Services stocks down 6.6% on average while median return down 5.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ACCD 63.5%, $GDS 23.3%, $INST 18.7%, $UPLD 13.1%, $WIX 11.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $KBNT -29.6%, $LIVE -34.1%, $BTCS -37.8%, $CISO -39.2%, $WKEY -63.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ACCD 15.7%, $MOMO 6.0%, $VTSI 5.5%, $XELB 4.4%, $TLS 3.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EQOS -14.8%, $BTCS -15.4%, $SHOP -18.5%, $CISO -30.2%, $PETV -30.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 38.5%, for the past 3 months is 30.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.7%, the lowest correlation is 6.1%, the latest correlation is 20.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.5% between ACN and CTSH
The lowest correlation is -37.0% between CISO and EQOS
IBM is up while the tech industry totters
The tech and health company's latest results and financial guidance were better than expected. Analysts are upbeat.
Needham analyst Ryan MacDonald reiterated a Buy rating on Accolade, Inc (NASDAQ: ACCD) with a price target of $12. Following a problematic 4QF22, he noted that Accolade bounced back nicely in 1QF23 as the company beat management's initial outlook for FY23 revenue and adjusted EBITDA. While early in the selling season, ACCD won more new business in 1QF23 than 1QF22, noting improved win rates and stable pricing. ACCD is seeing an increase in RFP activity as the uncertain macro environment has incr
Investors need to pay close attention to ServiceNow (NOW) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Amdocs (DOX) collaborates with smart ticketing solution provider, Unicard, to provide a multi-modal ticketing solution to the passengers using public transport in the U.K.
The S&P 500 Index fell 20.6%, and the Nasdaq Composite fared even worse with a negative 29.5% return. Well-established companies that generate ample profits and return it to investors via dividends and share repurchases can smooth out portfolio performance -- not to mention tee up strong returns once the economic clouds clear up. Three stocks that look like timely buys right now are IBM (NYSE: IBM), Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM), and Skyworks Solutions (NASDAQ: SWKS).
TOKYO, July 01, 2022--Accenture has completed its acquisition of digital engineering and operational technology capabilities from Trancom ITS.
India has imposed special taxes on petrol and diesel exports to protect domestic supplies, accusing private oil refiners of cashing in on high international prices while “drying out their pumps” in the domestic market. Friday’s move will curb the windfall profits that were expected at India’s biggest private refiners, including Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries and the partly Rosneft-owned Nayara Energy, which have been scooping up barrels of discounted Russian crude shunned by European buyer...