Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Information Technology Services stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Information Technology Services stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down -0.2% in a week
- Information Technology Services stocks up 3.3% on average while median return up 0.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WKEY 65.4%, $DUOT 59.6%, $MTSL 45.8%, $CLPS 32.6%, $XELB 30.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TAOP -25.4%, $SUMO -25.6%, $NXTD -29.1%, $MAX -38.4%, $XELA -48.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $XELB 18.7%, $LIVE 17.9%, $SFET 17.0%, $SQ 14.0%, $QADB 9.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MTC -13.5%, $TAOP -14.4%, $ANY -17.7%, $WKEY -21.8%, $CRTDW -25.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.5%, for the past 3 months is 19.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.9%, the lowest correlation is 9.7%, the latest correlation is 9.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.0% between ALRM and CDW
The lowest correlation is -57.4% between CACI and CRTDW
Pomerantz LLP announces that a class action lawsuit has been filed against Amdocs Limited ("Amdocs" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOX), and certain of its officers. The class action, filed in the United States District Court for the Central District of California, and docketed under 21-cv-03078, is on behalf of a class consisting of all persons and entities other than Defendants that purchased or otherwise acquired Amdocs ordinary shares between December 13, 2016 and March 30, 2021, both dates incl...
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 9, 2021 / The Klein Law Firm announces that class action complaints have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following companies. There is no cost to participate in the suit.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESWIRE / April 9, 2021 /The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against Leidos Holdings, Inc. ("Leidos" or "the Company") (NYSE:LDOS) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 9, 2021 / The securities litigation law firm of The Gross Law Firm issues the following notice on behalf of shareholders in the following publicly traded companies. Shareholders who purchased shares in the following companies during the dates listed are encouraged to contact the firm regarding possible Lead Plaintiff appointment.
Radnor, Pennsylvania--(Newsfile Corp. - April 9, 2021) - The law firm of Kessler Topaz Meltzer & Check, LLP reminds investors of Leidos Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: LDOS) ("Leidos") that a securities fraud class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of those who purchased or acquired Leidos securities between May 4, 2020 and February 23, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period").Investor Deadline Reminder: Investors who purchased or acquired Leidos securities during the Class Period ...
TAMPA, Fla., April 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated ("SYKES" or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SYKE), a leading full life cycle provider of global customer experience management services, multichannel demand generation and digital transformation, announced today it will release financial results for the first-quarter ended March 31, 2021, on May 4, 2021, after the market close. The Company intends to issue a brief advisory release informing the market about the posting of it...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 9, 2021 /WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Leidos Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:LDOS) between May 4, 2020 and February 23, 2021, inclusive (the "Class Period"), of the important May 3, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline.
While the analyst notes that Dell has already seen considerable benefit from the potential spin –the stock is up 88% since The Wall Street Journal first reported on the idea last June — he thinks the stock could be worth $125 a share or maybe more. The analyst says his new sum-of-the-parts analysis, based on peer group multiples for the company’s core businesses, plus the current market value for Dell’s publicly traded subsidiaries — with a 20% conglomerate discount — gets you to $110 a share. ...