Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Information Technology Services stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.1% in a day
- Information Technology Services stocks up 4.0% on average while median return up 2.9% in a week
- Information Technology Services stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NEON 42.6%, $NET 37.6%, $EVOL 29.9%, $ANY 24.0%, $NTWK 17.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $XELA -17.6%, $XELB -19.5%, $MDVL -19.9%, $EQOS -20.6%, $WKEY -28.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CRTD 38.2%, $EVOL 26.9%, $NET 25.3%, $APDN 18.9%, $MFH 17.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SY -4.5%, $ZG -4.8%, $SSNT -5.1%, $ANY -6.3%, $VTSI -19.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.4%, for the past 3 months is 13.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.2%, the lowest correlation is 1.4%, the latest correlation is 8.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.6% between ACN and CTSH
The lowest correlation is -51.8% between APPF and CSPI
PHILADELPHIA, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Kaskela Law LLC announces that it is investigating Live Ventures Inc. (“Live Ventures” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LIVE) on behalf of the Company’s stockholders. The investigation seeks to determine whether the members of Live Ventures’ board of directors breached their fiduciary duties to the Company and its stockholders. Recently a shareholder class action complaint was filed against Live Ventures on behalf of certain investors who purchased share
Company officials blamed labor and supply constraints for the halt in 'iBuyer" operations, and said Zillow would focus on buyers under contract before making new offers for homes.
SAN RAMON, Calif., October 18, 2021--Five9, Inc. (Nasdaq: FIVN), a leading provider of the intelligent cloud contact center, today provided details for its third quarter 2021 financial results conference call on Monday, November 8, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time.
American Express commits to a future of hybrid work at the pandemic looks to round the corner.
ServiceNow (NOW) is well positioned to outperform the market, as it exhibits above-average growth in financials.
IRVING, Texas, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exela Technologies, Inc. (“Exela”) (NASDAQ: XELA) today announced that it renewed its contract with a leading health organization as a payment processing partner for explanation of benefits (EOB) for COVID-19 claims processing. Previous release. This renewal demonstrates Exela’s “Customer First” approach and how Exela’s Business Process Automation solution supports complex problems, enabling faster payment and claims processing with Exela’s End to
SAN FRANCISCO, October 18, 2021--Cloudflare, Inc. (NYSE: NET), the security, performance, and reliability company helping to build a better Internet, announced it will work with Microsoft, Yandex, and other leading search engines to help businesses get the most timely and relevant search results to their customers. By participating in the IndexNow.org initiative, Cloudflare will allow websites to automatically notify search engines whenever content is created, updated, or deleted so they can be
Midway through trading Monday, the Dow traded down 0.05% to 35,275.96 while the NASDAQ rose 0.34% to 14,948.46. The S&P also rose, gaining 0.19% to 4,479.71. The U.S. has the highest number of coronavirus cases and deaths in the world, reporting a total of 45,792,530 cases with around 744,540 deaths. India confirmed a total of at least 34,081,310 cases and 452,320 deaths, while Brazil reported over 21,644,460 COVID-19 cases with 603,320 deaths. In total, there were at least 241,556,670 cases of
In this article, we discuss Cathie Wood’s top 15 small-cap stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Wood’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Cathie Wood’s Top 5 Small-Cap Stock Picks. Catherine Wood is an American millionaire investor, who founded ARK Investment Management in 2014. She serves […]