Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Information Technology Services stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Information Technology Services stocks up 4.3% on average while median return up 1.7% in a week
- Information Technology Services stocks up 16.9% on average while median return up 9.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MTSL 140.2%, $APDN 87.9%, $EQOSW 80.7%, $DTSS 79.3%, $LIVE 77.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $OOMA -7.5%, $APPF -8.1%, $VMW -8.1%, $DMRC -14.1%, $KBNT -22.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LIVE 63.6%, $MTSL 41.5%, $DTSS 38.4%, $SSNT 29.1%, $INPX 24.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EQOS -10.3%, $RMBL -11.9%, $WKEY -11.9%, $NXTD -13.2%, $MFH -21.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.8%, for the past 3 months is 11.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 23.0%, the lowest correlation is 0.7%, the latest correlation is 8.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.1% between CDW and CTSH
The lowest correlation is -50.0% between AWRE and BKYI
These are the technology stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for February 2021.
BENSALEM, Pa., Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Law Offices of Howard G. Smith reminds investors that class action lawsuits have been filed on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. Investors have until the deadlines listed below to file a lead plaintiff motion. Investors suffering losses on their investments are encouraged to contact the Law Offices of Howard G. Smith to discuss their legal rights in these class actions at 888-638-4847 or by email to howardsmith@how...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 20, 2021 / Jakubowitz Law announces that securities fraud class action lawsuits have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies who purchased shares within the class periods listed below. Shareholders interested in representing the class of wronged shareholders have until the lead plaintiff deadline to petition the court.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 20, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies:Change Healthcare Inc. (NASDAQ:CHNG) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Optum, a company that is part of UnitedHealth Group.
Infosys (NYSE: INFY), a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting, today announced the launch of Infosys Cortex, its customer engagement platform. The platform leverages technology from Genesys, a global leader in cloud customer experience and contact center solutions, along with Contact Center AI services from Google Cloud and its managed artificial intelligence (AI) and analytics services.
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - January 20, 2021) - The Klein Law Firm announces that a class action complaint has been filed on behalf of shareholders of Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) alleging that the Company violated federal securities laws.Class Period: October 21, 2020 and December 2, 2020Lead Plaintiff Deadline: February 2, 2021Learn more about your recoverable losses in SPLK:http://www.kleinstocklaw.com/pslra-1/splunk-inc-loss-submission-form?id=12282&from=5The filed complaint alleges ...
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: Dell Technologies, ASGN, Remark Holdings, DXC Technology and ServiceNow
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But when you pick a company that is really...
CEDARHURST, N.Y., Jan. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The securities litigation law firm of Kuznicki Law PLLC issues this alert to shareholders of the following publicly traded companies. Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX) Class Period: April 24, 2019 and November 16, 2020Lead Plaintiff Motion Deadline: February 2, 2021SECURITIES FRAUD To learn more, visit https://kclasslaw.com/cases/securities/nyse-bsx/ Splunk Inc. (SPLK) Class Period: October 21, 2020 and December 2, 2020Lead Plaintiff Motion D...