Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Information Technology Services stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Information Technology Services stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 1.4% in a week
- Information Technology Services stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down -3.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DMRC 41.5%, $STRM 33.6%, $TZOO 32.3%, $PDFS 29.2%, $SHOP 26.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TEAM -36.4%, $RPD -37.9%, $RMBL -51.6%, $UIS -53.2%, $TLS -63.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $STRM 23.8%, $SURG 13.5%, $NEON 10.0%, $MTBC 9.8%, $CSPI 9.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CISO -7.8%, $MAX -12.1%, $MOMO -16.5%, $RMBL -21.1%, $GDS -27.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.4%, for the past 3 months is 24.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 51.9%, the lowest correlation is 2.3%, the latest correlation is 2.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.8% between ACN and EPAM
The lowest correlation is -62.0% between CLPS and DSGX
CACI International (CACI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
ServiceNow (NOW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
New to The Street Announces its Five Business Guest Interviews on Episode #410, Airing on Bloomberg TV as a Sponsored Program, Saturday, November 26, 2022, at 6:30 PM ET Show features the following:1). The Sustainable Green Team (OTC: SGTM) ($SGTM) and VRM BioLogik Group (VRM) 2). Tocvan Ventures Corp. (OTC: TCVNF) (CSE: TOC) (FSE: TV3) ($TCVNF) 3). Quantum Computing, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: QUBT) ($QUBT) 4.) Apotheosis Investments Global, Inc. ($OSIS) ("OSIS") 5). Sekur Private Data, Ltd.'s (OTCQX: SWI
Markets this year are down generally, but no one can deny that the tech industry has been hit harder than most. We can see that in the tech-heavy NASDAQ index, which even after recent gains is still down 28% year-to-date. Some key factors that have been battering tech include the usual litany of market headwinds. Inflation is both high and persistent, and it has pushed the Federal Reserve to a policy of interest rate hikes and tighter money; the combination is choking off the easy money that fue
Investors finally have ways to play the first radical shift in computing since the 1950s, but you're better off waiting before jumping in.
Instead, some of its peers abroad continue to grow rapidly, a factor that might lead investors to consider Shopify (NYSE: SHOP), MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI), or Sea Limited (NYSE: SE) as the new top e-commerce stocks. Also, due to efforts to keep the cost of net revenue down, its $317 million in net income during the period surged 146% year over year.
ServiceNow, Inc. ( NYSE:NOW ) saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10% in the past couple of months on the NYSE...
NCR (NCR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.