Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Information Technology Services stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 2.2% in a day
- Information Technology Services stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.0% in a week
- Information Technology Services stocks down 9.3% on average while median return down 6.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MTC 217.2%, $OSPN 30.8%, $WIX 14.0%, $ALYA 12.7%, $WK 12.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $APDN -32.4%, $UIS -34.8%, $TLS -44.9%, $UPLD -50.6%, $MFH -99.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SY 21.4%, $APDN 12.7%, $NEON 12.5%, $APCX 12.4%, $QUBT 11.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UPLD -11.7%, $MTC -15.3%, $RCMT -15.9%, $DUOT -18.0%, $TLS -28.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.7%, for the past 3 months is 20.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 36.2%, the lowest correlation is 4.4%, the latest correlation is 34.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.4% between ACN and CDW
The lowest correlation is -57.0% between DSGX and FORTY
The combined weighting of Apple and Microsoft in the S&P 500 has risen to the highest level on record.
CHICAGO, March 22, 2023--Veradigm Inc. (NASDAQ: MDRX), announced today an update on the status of its year-end audit procedures for 2022. As the Company disclosed on February 28, 2023, due to an expansion of year-end audit procedures, the Company filed with the SEC a Form 12b-25, extending the due date of its annual report on Form 10-K by 15 days, to allow for completion of those procedures.
T-Mobile (TMUS) will offer its wireless network solution to AAA to support and enhance productivity of the latter's roadside assistance fleets.
Accenture could lower its fiscal 2023 revenue outlook for ACN stock when it reports February-quarter earnings early Thursday, analysts say.
The Arista (ANET) solution will enable customers to deploy a consistent networking architecture across all enterprise network domains from the client to campus to the data center to multi-cloud.
Juniper (JNPR) is set to capitalize on the growing demand for data center virtualization, cloud computing and mobile traffic packet/optical convergence.
Independent Research Firm report asserts, "Varonis is a top choice for organizations prioritizing deep data visibility, classification capabilities, and automated remediation for data access"NEW YORK, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Varonis Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNS), a pioneer in data security and analytics, today announced it has been named a Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Data Security Platforms, Q1 2023, receiving the highest score in the strategy category. Forrester evaluated 14 data s
IBM is now accepting proposals for the next cohort of the IBM Sustainability Accelerator, which will focus on water management solutions.