Aggregated price index with volume information
- Information Technology Services stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Information Technology Services stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.1% in a week
- Information Technology Services stocks down 5.4% on average while median return down 5.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $UPLD 57.1%, $NXGN 29.1%, $SPLK 21.6%, $DAVA 20.0%, $CSPI 12.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WKEY -24.7%, $CREX -24.8%, $XELB -26.4%, $MOMO -26.8%, $VRNT -29.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TLS 23.8%, $APCX 22.0%, $STRM 18.0%, $UPLD 15.2%, $NET 9.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VTSI -7.3%, $AWRE -8.0%, $OMCL -9.6%, $CREX -12.9%, $ALYA -13.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.2%, for the past 3 months is 11.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 25.6%, the lowest correlation is 1.3%, the latest correlation is 15.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.4% between ACCD and CSCO
The lowest correlation is -69.8% between ANY and BOX
In this article, we discuss the 13 best robotics stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our discussion on the robotics industry, you can go directly to the 5 Best Robotics Stocks To Buy Now. According to Precedence Research, the size of the robotics industry stood at $72.2 billion at the end of […]
This article looks at the 12 best places to retire in Portugal. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of how Portugal is a digital nomad hub and outsourcing hotspot, go to 5 Best Places to Retire in Portugal. Portugal: A Digital Nomad Hub and Outsourcing Hotspot The retirement savings figure for individual late […]
CGI Group (GIB) secures a 10-year contract with the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts, offering robust financial management solutions and services for enhanced efficiency and effectiveness.
Guidewire's (GWRE) performance benefits from higher revenue growth across the subscription and support business segment.
CrowdStrike (CRWD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Microsoft (MSFT) announces that its 365 Copilot has been chosen by Mayo Clinic to bolster healthcare staff experience across apps like Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and more.
The iconic money manager has struggled the last two months. Let's see what she's buying to get back on track.
SAN MATEO, Calif., September 29, 2023--Guidewire (NYSE: GWRE) announced it has ranked number 24 out of 150 in the 2023 IDC FinTech Rankings by IDC Financial Insights
Get the latest news on Amazon, AWS and Amazon Prime, plus quotes and analysis for the e-commerce giant's stock.