Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Information Technology Services stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Information Technology Services stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 1.2% in a week
- Information Technology Services stocks down 4.3% on average while median return down 5.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BTCS 35.4%, $NXTD 18.0%, $CERN 16.8%, $INFY 12.6%, $NXGN 11.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TAOP -27.9%, $ANY -29.1%, $HUBS -34.3%, $PETV -38.1%, $XELA -55.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BTCS 42.7%, $UPLD 11.7%, $MDVL 9.4%, $INFY 8.3%, $NXTD 7.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PETV -11.0%, $VRNS -11.3%, $NEON -11.9%, $QTWO -12.9%, $XELA -27.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 22.8%, for the past 3 months is 17.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 43.5%, the lowest correlation is 3.1%, the latest correlation is 22.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.4% between ALRM and CDW
The lowest correlation is -54.7% between AWRE and DMRC
SAN JOSE, Calif., January 14, 2022--McAfee’s 2022 Global Trends Study, released today, reveals U.S. consumers’ greater perceived risk of exposure to online threats for individuals and family members, and a corresponding desire to invest in online protection. These findings come as more consumers shift their daily lives online, with greater use of internet banking, more investment in virtual assets, and a proliferation of online activities due to COVID-19.
Investment company Relyea Zuckerberg Hanson LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Marsh & McLennan Inc, Colgate-Palmolive Co, iShares MSCI ACWI Low Carbon Target ETF, Oracle Corp, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, sells Vanguard Growth ETF, Vanguard Value ETF, Vanguard Small Cap Value ETF, ARK Next Generation Internet ETF, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Relyea Zuckerberg Hanson LLC.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL, based Investment company Butensky & Cohen Financial Security, Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Atmos Energy Corp, Micron Technology Inc, MSC Industrial Direct Co Inc, Merck Inc, Invesco BulletShares 2030 Corporate Bond ETF, sells Infosys, PPL Corp, Pinnacle West Capital Corp, Invesco BulletShares 2021 Corporate Bond ETF, Sylvamo Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Butensky & Cohen Financial Security, Inc.
San Antonio, TX, based Investment company Trust Co (Current Portfolio) buys iShares Russell 3000 ETF, iShares MSCI ACWI Ex US Index Fund, Tapestry Inc, Wells Fargo, Activision Blizzard Inc, sells iShares iBonds Dec 2021 Term Corporate ETF, ConocoPhillips, Texas Instruments Inc, Anthem Inc, Brookfield Infrastructure Partners LP during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Trust Co.
Lincoln, NE, based Investment company Farmers & Merchants Investments Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Berkshire Hathaway Inc, VMware Inc, Exxon Mobil Corp, Vanguard Short-Term Corporate Bond ETF, Vanguard Short-Term Bond ETF, sells CoreSite Realty Corp, AT&T Inc, Ameren Corp, Lennox International Inc, Alliant Energy Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Farmers & Merchants Investments Inc.
New York, NY, based Investment company Edge Wealth Management LLC (Current Portfolio) buys SPDR Biotech ETF, Salesforce.com Inc, Invesco BulletShares 2024 Corporate Bond ETF, Invesco Senior Loan ETF, iShares J.P.
The IBM spinoff is unattractive and unloved, but extremely cheap
Shares of edge computing specialist Fastly (NYSE: FSLY), visual and search social media platform Pinterest (NYSE: PINS), and financial technology company Block (NYSE: SQ) (formerly known and Square), were all hit hard on Friday. As of 1:15 p.m. ET, Fastly is down 2.3%, Pinterest has a 2.5% loss for the day, and Block's decline is at 5%. The three stocks' declines are likely almost entirely due to a rough day in the overall market -- particularly for growth tech stocks like Fastly, Pinterest, a...