Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks down 1.9% on average while median return down 2.0% in a day
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks down 3.8% on average while median return down 3.5% in a week
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks down 9.0% on average while median return down 7.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EHTH 1.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HUIZ -8.2%, $BRP -9.2%, $GOCO -15.3%, $FANH -20.6%, $GSHD -27.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EHTH 3.7%, $SLQT 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AJG -4.6%, $FANH -4.7%, $BRP -7.2%, $HUIZ -10.0%, $GSHD -12.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.0%, for the past 3 months is 21.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.5%, the lowest correlation is -0.8%, the latest correlation is 40.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.2% between AJG and BRO
The lowest correlation is -36.8% between EHTH and MMC
GUANGZHOU, China, Jan. 10, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fanhua Inc. (“Fanhua” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: FANH), a leading independent financial services provider in China, today announced that, effective immediately, it will change the Chinese translation of its name from “泛华金融控股集团” to “泛华控股集团” in compliance with the requirements of the Interim Measures for the Supervision and Administration of Financial Holding Companies. About Fanhua Inc. Fanhua Inc. is a leading independent financial services pro
Fanhua (FANH) seems to be a good value pick, as it has decent revenue metrics to back up its earnings, and is seeing solid earnings estimate revisions as well.
AON is poised for long-term growth on the back of core business strengthening initiatives, inorganic growth strategies and a strong bottom line.
Fanhua (FANH) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
GUANGZHOU, China, Dec. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fanhua Inc. (“Fanhua” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: FANH), a leading independent financial services provider in China, today announced that it has partnered with Guofu Life Insurance Co., Ltd (“Guofu”) to launch a customized critical illness (“CI”) insurance product, “Fanhua-Guofu Lego Critical Illness Insurance”, to be sold through Fanhua’s online channels. It is the first customized online insurance product co-developed by Fanhua and insurers af
Investment company Goldman Sachs Variable Insurance Trust U.S. Equity Insights Fund (Current Portfolio) buys Philip Morris International Inc, U.S.
GUANGZHOU, China, Dec. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The board of directors (the “Board”) of Fanhua Inc. (“Fanhua” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: FANH), a leading independent financial services provider in China, today announced that with immediate effect, Mr. Yinan Hu (“Mr. Hu”), founder and a director of the Company, has been appointed by the Company’s Board to be its chairman and chief executive officer, filling the vacancy left by the resignation of Mr. Chunlin Wang (“Mr. Wang”). Mr. Wang has inf
GUANGZHOU, China, Dec. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fanhua Inc. (“Fanhua” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: FANH), a leading independent financial services provider in China, today announced that its Board of Directors has received a preliminary non-binding proposal letter dated December 16, 2021, from a consortium (the “Consortium”) led by Mr. Yinan Hu, founder and a director of the Company, to acquire all of the outstanding ordinary shares of the Company not already owned by the Consortium for $9.8 p