Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 1.0% in a day
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks down 4.7% on average while median return down 1.5% in a week
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HUIZ 24.5%, $FANH 23.5%, $AJG 2.6%, $BRO 2.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BRP -2.0%, $GSHD -3.7%, $EHTH -7.0%, $SLQT -13.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BRP 1.8%, $BRO 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HUIZ -1.6%, $GSHD -7.3%, $EHTH -9.9%, $SLQT -22.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 53.0%, for the past 3 months is 37.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 79.8%, the lowest correlation is 3.9%, the latest correlation is 43.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.2% between BRO and MMC
The lowest correlation is 5.7% between BRP and FANH
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE:BRO) today announced the completion of the previously announced acquisition of Quinlan Insurance by O’Leary Insurances Ltd., part of Brown & Brown. Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE: BRO) is a leading insurance brokerage firm, delivering risk management solutions to individuals and businesses since 1939. With more than 12,000 teammates in 350+ locations across the U.S. and select global markets, we are committed to providin
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla., June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Brown & Brown, Inc. (NYSE: BRO) announces it will release its 2022 second-quarter earnings on Monday, July 25, 2022, after the close of the market. On Tuesday, July 26, 2022, J. Powell Brown, Brown & Brown’s president and chief executive officer, and R. Andrew Watts, Brown & Brown’s executive vice president and chief financial officer, will host an investor update conference call concerning Brown & Brown's second-quarter 2022 financial resul
The Institutes have appointed four new members to its Board of Trustees, including J. Powell Brown, MBA, CPCU, Carl Hess, FSA, CERA; John J. Marchioni, CPCU; and Leonid Rasin, MA, FCAS. The new member terms were effective as of June 15.
LFC vs. BRP: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Developers recently topped off the 830 Brickell project, reaching the highest point of construction at the 55-story tower. The office building, at 830 Brickell Plaza in Miami's Brickell Financial District, is already 60% leased with high-profile tenants including Microsoft Corp. and a lineup of publicly traded companies and billion-dollar businesses. With the last floor poured and vertical construction complete, 830 Brickell is expected to be ready later this year, a spokesperson for the prope...
Improving new business, solid retention and continued rate increases for most lines of coverage poise Brown & Brown (BRO) well for growth.
Arthur J. Gallagher's (AJG) acquisition of Erimus Group is likely to help the acquirer reinforce its presence in England.
GUANGZHOU, China, June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fanhua Inc. (the “Company” or “Fanhua”) (Nasdaq: FANH), a leading independent financial services provider in China, today announced that its previously announced distribution of 252,995,600 ordinary shares of CNFinance Holdings Limited (“CNFinance”) has been completed on June 28, 2022. As previously announced, Fanhua shareholders received 4.71 CNFinance ordinary shares for each 20 outstanding Fanhua ordinary shares, or 0.2355 CNFinance ADSs for