Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.8% in a day
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 1.4% in a week
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GSHD 12.3%, $GOCO 6.5%, $FANH 3.3%, $SLQT 2.7%, $BRO 1.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BRP -2.1%, $MMC -2.7%, $AJG -3.6%, $HUIZ -7.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GSHD 5.5%, $SLQT 2.0%, $WLTW 1.5%, $EHTH 1.5%, $FANH 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BRO -3.6%, $AJG -3.9%, $HUIZ -4.3%, $GOCO -6.2%, $BRP -10.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.1%, for the past 3 months is 27.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 59.2%, the lowest correlation is 2.7%, the latest correlation is 34.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.5% between AJG and MMC
The lowest correlation is -28.8% between AJG and FANH
Aon (AON) ties up with Kalpan to make its array of talent assessment solutions available through Kalpan Performance Academy.
Marsh & McLennan (MMC) and Aon (AON) are poised to grow in the thriving insurance brokerage space. On comparative evaluation, we try to discover which one is better than the other.
San Diego, California--(Newsfile Corp. - December 8, 2020) - The Shareholders Foundation, Inc. announces that a lawsuit is pending for certain investors in NASDAQ: EHTH shares.Investors, who purchased shares of eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH), have certain options and should contact the Shareholders Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1(858) 779 - 1554.On April 9, 2020, a lawsuit was filed against eHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: EHTH over alleged Securities Laws Violations. The plaintiff ...
On November 24, 2020, Fanhua (NASDAQ:FANH) declared a dividend payable on December 23, 2020 to its shareholders. Fanhua also announced that shareholders on the company's books on or before December 9, 2020 are entitled to the dividend. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Fanhua has an ex-dividend date planned for December 8, 2020. The company's current dividend payout sits at $0.25. That equates to a dividend yield of 6.99% at current price levels.The Sig...
Aon (AON) unveils a digital cyber insurance solution, which intends to help small and middle market businesses in accessing cyber insurance coverage.
Marsh & McLennan's (MMC) subsidiary MMA purchases Heritage Insurance to boost its portfolio and expand its capabilities.
Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC (MMA), the middle market agency subsidiary of Marsh, today announced the acquisition of INSPRO, a leading, full service, independent agency in Nebraska. Terms of the acquisition were not disclosed.
Dick's, RealReal, SelectQuote, TRI and Glu as Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day