Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down 2.9% in a day
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks down 7.0% on average while median return down 4.0% in a week
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks down 6.4% on average while median return down 6.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WLTW 8.1%, $AJG 7.6%, $BRO 5.3%, $MMC 5.3%, $FANH 1.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GSHD -10.7%, $EHTH -14.7%, $HUIZ -15.8%, $BRP -19.1%, $SLQT -32.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HUIZ -6.1%, $EHTH -7.6%, $GSHD -11.1%, $BRP -12.3%, $SLQT -27.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.2%, for the past 3 months is 24.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.0%, the lowest correlation is -5.1%, the latest correlation is 40.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.1% between BRO and MMC
The lowest correlation is -17.9% between HUIZ and WLTW
Aon plc (NYSE: AON) and Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) today announced they have signed a definitive agreement to sell Willis Re and a set of Willis Towers Watson corporate risk and broking and health and benefits services to Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (Gallagher). These businesses will be divested for a total consideration of $3.57 billion.
GUANGZHOU, China, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fanhua Inc. (“Fanhua” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: FANH), a leading independent financial services provider in China, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the first quarter 2021 after the close of the U.S. financial markets on May 27, 2021 Eastern Daylight Time. Mr. Chunlin Wang, chairman & CEO and Mr. Peng Ge, CFO will host a conference call to discuss the first quarter 2021 financial results at: Time: 9:00 p.m...
With its stock down 12% over the past three months, it is easy to disregard Fanhua (NASDAQ:FANH). However, the...
Total revenue1 increased 5% to $2.6 billion with constant currency growth of 1% and organic growth of 4%Diluted Earnings per Share were $5.63 for the quarter, up 140% over prior yearAdjusted Diluted Earnings per Share were $3.64 for the quarter, up 9% over prior yearIncome from Operations was $452 million or 17.5% of revenue, up 290 basis points over prior yearAdjusted Operating Income was $579 million or 22.4% of revenue, up 110 basis points over prior yearThe Company completed the transaction ...
Chubb and Marsh today announced a collaboration with the World Health Organization (WHO) and Gavi, the Vaccine Alliance (Gavi), that has secured insurance coverage for a Program that will offer eligible individuals in 92 lower-income countries and economies a fast, fair and transparent process to receive compensation for rare but serious adverse events associated with vaccines distributed through COVAX up to June 30, 2022. The COVAX No-fault Compensation Program is the first and only vaccine inj...
GUANGZHOU, China, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fanhua Inc. (“Fanhua” or “the Company”) (Nasdaq: FANH), a leading independent financial services provider in China, today announced that it has filed its 2020 annual report on Form 20-F, which contains its audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2020, with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) on April 28, 2021. The 2020 20-F can be accessed on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov as well as on ...
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, announced that the company will release its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2021 on May 12, 2021 after 4:00 p.m. (ET), followed by a conference call/live audio webcast to discuss the results at 5:00 p.m. (ET).
Aon is set to gain conditional EU antitrust approval for its $30 billion bid for Willis Towers Watson, people familiar with the matter said, clearing a key hurdle to becoming the world's No. 1 insurance broker. London-headquartered Aon, which clinched the deal a year ago to create the world's largest insurance broker ahead of Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc, offered concessions to the European Commission earlier this month. Following feedback from rivals and customers last week, the EU competit...
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC), an insurance and consulting firm, saw a major surge in its stock price Tuesday following the release of a strong first-quarter earnings report. The stock price shot up about 4% in early trading and is up about 13% year to date. The company provides a range of insurance, financial, and professional services through its four businesses: Marsh, Guy Carpenter, Mercer, and Oliver Wyman.