Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 0.8% in a day
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 2.4% in a week
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages stocks up 6.5% on average while median return up 6.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EHTH 20.1%, $FANH 18.2%, $BRP 13.6%, $BRO 12.3%, $AJG 8.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $HUIZ -1.8%, $SLQT -9.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BRO 6.2%, $BRP 5.5%, $SLQT 5.5%, $GOCO 5.4%, $MMC 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $FANH -2.4%, $HUIZ -6.6%, $GSHD -11.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 41.4%, for the past 3 months is 24.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 68.9%, the lowest correlation is 7.2%, the latest correlation is 41.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.6% between BRO and MMC
The lowest correlation is -0.1% between FANH and SLQT
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, recently conducted an analysis of Member Care Assessments (MCAs), health-related surveys administered to a member of a health plan. Data from MCAs can inform when members require support scheduling appointments, finding specialist care partners, addressing social determinants of health needs, and effectively selecting and utilizing a pharmacy—all critical components to a
OVERLAND PARK, Kan., October 18, 2021--SelectQuote, Inc. (NYSE: SLQT), a pioneer in providing consumers with unbiased price comparisons from some of the most trusted insurance carriers, announced today that it will release its fiscal first quarter 2022 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, November 4, 2021. Chief Executive Officer, Tim Danker, and Chief Financial Officer, Raff Sadun, will host a conference call on the day of the release (November 4, 2021) at 5:00 pm ET to discus
Brown & Brown (BRO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. today announced the acquisition of Taupo, New Zealand-based Matt Jensen Insurance Brokers Limited. Terms of the transaction were not disclosed.
Today's IBD Screen Of The Day focuses on growth stocks with RS lines hitting new highs, while the stock is breaking out past a new buy point.
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. today announced that it has completed its acquisition of Mumbai, India-based Edelweiss Gallagher Insurance Brokers Limited.
Marsh & McLennan (MMC) forms the Cyber Risk Analytics Center - a combination of the expertise of its four business units. The move is aimed at helping clients in managing cyber risks.
Nearly half of names on list a decade ago have since disappearedARLINGTON, Va., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Assets under management (AuM) at the world’s 500 largest asset managers have reached a new record of $119.5 trillion, according to new research from Willis Towers Watson’s Thinking Ahead Institute. As of the end of 2020, this represents an increase of 14.5% on the previous year when total AuM was previously $104.4 trillion. The research confirms growing concentration among the top 20