Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 1.3% in a week
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks down 6.2% on average while median return down 3.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HUIZ 24.5%, $AJG 2.6%, $VRSK 2.4%, $BRO 2.3%, $CRVL 2.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TIG -10.3%, $ROOT -13.9%, $SLQT -13.9%, $KINS -14.4%, $EBIX -43.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ESGR 4.6%, $CRVL 2.2%, $BRP 1.8%, $VRSK 1.3%, $TIG 1.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LMND -6.1%, $EBIX -7.3%, $GSHD -7.3%, $ROOT -12.6%, $SLQT -22.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 45.0%, for the past 3 months is 36.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 61.9%, the lowest correlation is -0.7%, the latest correlation is 51.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.2% between BRO and MMC
The lowest correlation is -26.8% between HUIZ and TIG
Headshot Tim Rayner LONDON, July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK), a leading global data analytics provider, today announced that Tim Rayner has been named president of the company’s Specialty Business Solutions group (formerly known as Sequel), effective immediately. An insurance industry veteran of more than 20 years, Rayner most recently served as Chief Experience Officer for Verisk Specialty Business Solutions. He played an active role in the acquisition and integration of
RBC Capital analyst Ashish Sabadra lowered the price target for Verisk Analytics, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSK) to $210 from $227 while maintaining the Outperform rating on the shares. The analyst expects 2Q22 revenues modestly below consensus as the tailwinds from strong insurance premium growth, international travel, and a potential uptick in auto insurance are more than offset by weakness in workers’ comp, difficult comps from the Texas freeze, and the impact of Russia on Energy. Sabadra adds that 2Q22
ClaimSearch® customers can access FNOL and telematics data with little or no insurer technology resources required to integrateJERSEY CITY, N.J., June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Property/casualty insurers using Verisk’s (Nasdaq: VRSK) ClaimSearch® solution can now append certain missing information with insurer-contributed first notice of loss (FNOL) data to help process claims faster and more efficiently. As part of the existing ClaimSearch service, the new FNOL initiative will leverage Veris
SINGAPORE, June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wood Mackenzie announces the launch of the second edition of its Power & Renewables Asia Pacific (APAC) Virtual Conference on July 26 – 28. Asia Pacific is the world’s biggest electricity consumer and carbon emitter, larger than Europe and North America combined. With strong demand growth and coal still accounting for over half of power supply, the region has yet to peak carbon emissions and is at its infancy in the long journey to net zero. The path
New integration provides property professionals with instant access to 3-D models and property measurements within Verisk’s Xactimate and XactAnalysis solutionsJERSEY CITY, N.J. and PLEASANT GROVE, Utah, June 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Insurance adjusters and contractors can now expedite the estimate creation process with a new integration between Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK)’s claims-handling solutions, Xactimate® and XactAnalysis®, and Loveland Innovations’ IMGING® property inspection data platform
JERSEY CITY, N.J., June 27, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fortune magazine and Great Place to Work have honored Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) as one of the Best Workplaces in New York for the second consecutive year. The award recognizes Verisk, a leading global data analytics provider, for its outstanding workplace culture of engagement through education and development, team collaboration and open communication. The Best Workplaces in New York award is based on employee feedback collected through America’s
The technology sector has been crushed this year, but there are some opportunities for investors who look through a long-term lens.
Flood analytics tools have advanced tremendously over the past 10 years, says a Liberty Mutual climate scientist.