Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 1.9% in a day
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 3.3% in a week
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks down 5.1% on average while median return down 5.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $KINS 16.2%, $ESGR 8.1%, $EBIX 7.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VRSK -13.3%, $GOCO -15.3%, $ROOT -18.7%, $LMND -19.8%, $GSHD -27.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EBIX 5.7%, $KINS 3.2%, $SLQT 2.0%, $CRVL 1.1%, $ESGR 0.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ROOT -5.9%, $BRP -7.2%, $HUIZ -10.0%, $TIRX -11.4%, $GSHD -12.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.0%, for the past 3 months is 16.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 50.2%, the lowest correlation is 0.5%, the latest correlation is 26.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.2% between AJG and BRO
The lowest correlation is -55.2% between KINS and MMC
Investment company Relyea Zuckerberg Hanson LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Marsh & McLennan Inc, Colgate-Palmolive Co, iShares MSCI ACWI Low Carbon Target ETF, Oracle Corp, Bristol-Myers Squibb Co, sells Vanguard Growth ETF, Vanguard Value ETF, Vanguard Small Cap Value ETF, ARK Next Generation Internet ETF, Vanguard FTSE Developed Markets ETF during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Relyea Zuckerberg Hanson LLC.
The latest 13F reporting period has come and gone, and Insider Monkey is again at the forefront when it comes to making use of this gold mine of data. We at Insider Monkey have plowed through 867 13F filings that hedge funds and well-known value investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F […]
Improving new business, solid retention and continued rate increases for most lines of coverage should drive growth for Brown and Brown (BRO).
These stocks have been favorites among the trading crowds, but they're worth a look for long-term investors too.
SHENZHEN, China, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huize Holding Limited, (“Huize”, the “Company” or “we”) (NASDAQ: HUIZ), a leading digital insurance product and service platform for new generation consumers in China, released the 2021 “Xiao Ma Claim” Service Annual Review, a multi-dimensional report that summarizes the overall performance of Huize’s claims assistance service and provides insights into insurance client profiles and the latest trends in China’s insurance industry. According to t
SHENZHEN, China, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Huize Holding Limited, (“Huize” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: HUIZ), a leading digital insurance product and service platform for new generation consumers in China, today announced that it has notified Hubei Shengs Life & General Insurance Agency Co., Ltd. (“Shengs Life & General”) and its shareholders of the termination of the previously announced acquisition of a controlling equity interest in Shengs Life & General (the “Acquisition”). Pursuant t
GoHealth, Inc. (GoHealth) (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, announced that it made the Built In list of 100 Best Places to Work in Chicago. A work-life balance environment, leadership's proactive encouragement to use PTO, cross-functional training, mentorship programs and perks such as massages in the office and discounted gym membership are just a few of the reasons that contributed to GoHealth's designation as a Best Place to Wo