Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.8% in a week
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 1.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BRP 13.6%, $BRO 12.3%, $AJG 8.2%, $EBIX 7.6%, $WLTW 6.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LMND -8.6%, $SLQT -9.8%, $KINS -14.2%, $ROOT -18.4%, $TIRX -18.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EBIX 8.2%, $LMND 6.4%, $BRO 6.2%, $BRP 5.5%, $SLQT 5.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ESGR -1.1%, $TIRX -2.4%, $HUIZ -6.6%, $KINS -6.6%, $GSHD -11.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.0%, for the past 3 months is 18.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 55.4%, the lowest correlation is 1.8%, the latest correlation is 17.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.6% between BRO and MMC
The lowest correlation is -32.9% between ESGRO and KINS
TEL AVIV, Israel, October 18, 2021--Kovrr, a provider of cyber risk modeling and quantification for global enterprises and (re)insurers, today announced it is collaborating with Aon plc (NYSE: AON), a leading global professional services firm, to provide cyber risk modeling (re)insurance solutions that support growing demand from Aon clients for data-driven insights on cyber exposures. The collaboration allows Aon to access Kovrr's impact-based modeling framework as well as Kovrr’s Portfolio Exp
Aon plc predicts costs for large U.S. employers that pay for their employees' medical care will increase on average 5 percent to more than $13,000 per employee in 2022. This cost increase projection would be slightly less than what employers budgeted this year compared to last, according to Aon (NYSE: AON), a leading global professional services firm.
New InsurTech solution, PAASvirtual™, enables more cost-effective, efficient premium audits with access to latest virtual technology, more than 50 exclusive forms for auditorsJERSEY CITY, NJ , Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The COVID-19 pandemic has taught us that virtual premium audits can be more cost-effective and efficient than traditional, on-site visits. But using legacy technology to conduct digital audits can slow down the process and increase errors—from sending outdated forms to mis
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think Verisk Analytics, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRSK) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks […]
TIAN RUIXIANG Holdings Ltd (Nasdaq: TIRX) (the "Company"), a China-based insurance broker, announced today that it has generated a total of RMB3.3 million (approximately US$0.5 million) in school campus liability insurance premium. School campus liability insurance helps protect the legitimate rights and interests of students and schools, as well as maintaining normal school operations.
President and CEO Michael Combs to Participate in Keynote PanelFORT WORTH, Texas, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Two executives from CorVel Corporation (NASDAQ: CRVL), a national provider of risk management solutions, will speak on the future of telehealth, proactive approaches to stress management, and key takeaways from the COVID-19 pandemic at the 2021 National Workers Compensation and Disability Conference in Las Vegas on Oct. 20-21, 2021. "We are excited to connect with partners and coll
PLANO, Texas, October 12, 2021--NTT DATA announces first implementation of a new annuity product, Fixed Index Linked Annuity (FILA) from F&G
Employer-provided medical benefit costs in Canada are forecasted to rise 7.0 percent in 2022, outpacing general inflation by 5.0 percent, according to the 2022 Global Medical Trend Rates Report released today by Aon plc (NYSE: AON), a leading global professional services firm.
Aon plc (NYSE: AON), a leading global professional services firm, today announced that the Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.51 per share on outstanding Class A Ordinary Shares. The dividend is payable November 15, 2021 to shareholders of record on November 1, 2021.