Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks up 0.9% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks up 5.2% on average while median return up 3.7% in a week
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down -5.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GSHD 13.6%, $AJG 13.3%, $MMC 11.3%, $AON 10.8%, $ESGR 8.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $EBIX -3.4%, $CRVL -6.2%, $LMND -15.5%, $TIG -20.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TIG 17.5%, $BRP 11.2%, $VRSK 7.4%, $BRO 5.1%, $AJG 4.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EBIX -0.6%, $LMND -5.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 38.5%, for the past 3 months is 35.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.2%, the lowest correlation is -3.2%, the latest correlation is -3.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.6% between LMND and ROOT
The lowest correlation is -45.4% between AJG and ESGRO
The company’s employee-centric culture also earned recognition in United States, United Kingdom, Poland, India Great Place to Work Verisk team at Best Workplaces in Málaga event MÁLAGA, Spain, Nov. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For the third consecutive year, leading global data analytics provider Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) is Certified™ in Spain by Great Place to Work. Verisk has also been recognized as a Best Workplace in Málaga. These prestigious awards are based entirely on what current employees
While Aon plc ( NYSE:AON ) shareholders have had a good week with the stock up 3.6%, they shouldn't let their guards...
The company’s employee-centric culture also earned recognition in United States, United Kingdom, Spain, India Great Place to Work Certified Poland Badge Kraków, Poland, Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Leading global data analytics provider Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) is now Certified™ in Poland by Great Place to Work. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Verisk. Verisk’s certification is driven by an employee engagement survey which
When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, focus on those with rising relative price strength. One stock that fits that bill is Aon, which had its Relative Strength (RS) Rating upgraded from 77 to 83 Friday. When you're researching the best stocks to buy and watch, keep a close on eye on relative price strength.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best high short interest stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more high short interest stocks, go directly to 5 Best High Short Interest Stocks to Buy Now. Stock markets have long provided opportunities for investors to raise capital and change the world for […]
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best AI stocks to buy now. For more stocks, head on over to 5 Best AI Stocks to Buy Now. Artificial intelligence and machine learning are at the heart of the technological revolution of late. These technologies, like smartphones, are near ubiquitous in their […]
When close to half the companies in the United States have price-to-earnings ratios (or "P/E's") below 14x, you may...
The consensus price target hints at an 113.2% upside potential for Root, Inc. (ROOT). While empirical research shows that this sought-after metric is hardly effective, an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean that the stock will witness an upside in the near term.
It will be tough to squeeze any juice out of Lemonade stock next year if the company doesn't dramatically improve one specific metric.
The company’s employee-centric culture also earned recognition in United Kingdom, Spain, Poland, India Great Place to Work Certified USA Badge JERSEY CITY, N.J., Nov. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- For the seventh consecutive year, leading global data analytics provider Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) is Certified™ in the United States by Great Place to Work. The prestigious award is based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Verisk. Verisk’s certification is driven by an