Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks down 4.1% on average while median return down 2.7% in a day
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks down 7.5% on average while median return down 4.0% in a week
- Insurance Brokers/Services stocks down 7.1% on average while median return down 6.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WLTW 8.1%, $AJG 7.6%, $CRVL 7.2%, $BRO 5.3%, $MMC 5.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BRP -19.1%, $ROOT -19.4%, $SLQT -32.2%, $LMND -32.7%, $TIRX -41.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GBLIL 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BRP -12.3%, $EBIX -12.3%, $TIRX -19.9%, $LMND -25.8%, $SLQT -27.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 26.5%, for the past 3 months is 15.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.5%, the lowest correlation is -3.4%, the latest correlation is 49.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.0% between AON and WLTW
The lowest correlation is -33.2% between AON and EBIX
SelectQuote, Inc. (NYSE: SLQT), a pioneer in providing consumers with unbiased price comparisons from some of the most trusted insurance carriers, announced today that Chief Executive Officer, Tim Danker, and Chief Financial Officer, Raff Sadun, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at RBC’s Global Healthcare Conference on May 18, 2021. The event will begin at approximately 1:55pm ET.
GoHealth, Inc. (NASDAQ: GOCO), a leading health insurance marketplace and Medicare-focused digital health company, announced financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / GoHealth Inc - Ordinary Shares - Class A (NASDAQ:GOCO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 5:00 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Shares of the insurance platform SelectQuote (NYSE: SLQT) traded nearly 20% lower as of 11 a.m. today after the company reported earnings results for its most recent quarter. The company, which provides a platform that assists consumers in purchasing senior health, life, auto, and home insurance policies from a curated panel of insurance carriers, reported net income of nearly $36.5 million on total revenues of nearly $267 million for the three months ended March 31. Net income is up nearly 54...
Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. (NYSE: AJG) today announced an agreement to acquire certain Willis Towers Watson plc reinsurance, specialty and retail brokerage operations as part of a proposed regulatory remedy for the pending Aon plc and Willis Towers Watson plc combination. The transaction is expected to close during the second half of 2021.
Shares of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. fell 0.7% in premarket trading Wednesday, after the insurance brokerage and consulting services company announced a public offering of 9 million shares of common stock. At Tuesday's stock closing price of $148.46, the offering, which represents about 4.6% of the shares outstanding, would be valued at $1.34 billion. The company plans to use the proceeds from the offering to fund a part of the deal announced earlier in which it buys certain Willis Towers Watson ...