Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Integrated Oil stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up -0.8% in a day
- Integrated Oil stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 4.8% in a week
- Integrated Oil stocks up 12.3% on average while median return up 10.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TELL 150.0%, $INDO 80.6%, $AMPY 41.8%, $PVL 36.6%, $DEN 25.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $GDP -1.7%, $PRT -1.9%, $PBR -5.3%, $YPF -32.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TELL 94.1%, $INDO 19.7%, $CKX 18.9%, $DEN 8.7%, $PVL 5.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $IMO -8.7%, $SU -8.7%, $APA -10.7%, $PBR -11.6%, $YPF -15.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 38.9%, for the past 3 months is 42.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.6%, the lowest correlation is 17.6%, the latest correlation is 49.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.7% between IMO and SU
The lowest correlation is -21.4% between INDO and SNDE
Oil prices rebounded on Tuesday morning but demand fears are growing as the IEA cut its forecast for the first quarter
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Diamondback Energy, NOW, Imperial Oil, Vermilion Energy and Enerplus
Total (Paris:FP) (LSE:TTA) (NYSE:TOT) has completed the divestment of its 10% interest in onshore Oil Mining Lease (OML) 17 to the Nigerian company TNOG Oil & Gas Limited, a related company of Heirs Holdings Limited and of Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc (Transcorp), for about $180 million, out of which about $150 million was paid at completion of the transaction, while the balance will be paid under an agreed deferred payment scheme. "This transaction fits with our strategy of activel...
Total (Paris:FP) (LSE:TTA) (NYSE:TOT) announces the acquisition of a 20% minority interest in Adani Green Energy Limited (AGEL) from Adani Group. The transaction marks the deepening partnership between the Adani Group – India’s leading infrastructure platform - and Total, in the transition and green energy fields in India.
In this article we are going to list the 15 biggest companies that have been hacked. Click to skip ahead and jump to the 5 biggest companies that have been hacked. The revenue obtained by major corporations plays a huge role in furthering the economy and GDP of a country. Typically, such companies will require […]
* This weekend's Barron's cover story offers thoughts and stock picks from the latest Barron's Roundtable. * Other featured articles examine the cutting edge in biotech stocks, an outlier bubble forecast and growing corporate political activism. * Also, the prospects for a struggling retailer, a luxury homebuilder, an oil giant and more.Cover story "Welcome to the Roaring '20s, but Maybe Not for Stocks, Our Experts Say" by Lauren R. Rublin offers thoughts from 10 investment pros on the Barron'...
TheStreet's weekly guide to upgrades, downgrades and price-target changes includes Exxon Mobil, Tesla and Twitter.