Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Integrated Oil stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Integrated Oil stocks up 4.1% on average while median return up 3.5% in a week
- Integrated Oil stocks down 11.8% on average while median return down 12.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $YPF 13.1%, $PVL 2.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ESTE -18.9%, $PRT -19.2%, $TALO -19.7%, $SBOW -32.4%, $TELL -39.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $INDO 15.4%, $DEN 14.9%, $AMPY 9.7%, $ESTE 9.6%, $OVV 7.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CVX -0.8%, $PRT -1.2%, $PBR -1.7%, $EC -2.8%, $NFG -4.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 54.7%, for the past 3 months is 45.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 76.3%, the lowest correlation is 27.9%, the latest correlation is 61.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.2% between IMO and XOM
The lowest correlation is -35.4% between FLMN and TELL
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 12 major stocks, including Novo Nordisk A/S (NVO), Suncor Energy Inc. (SU) and Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ).
Cracker Barrel Old Country Store and Mohawk Industries are part of Zacks Bull and Bear of the Day article.
From upstream activities to midstream, prospects for companies are rosy now, enhancing the outlook for the Zacks Oil & Gas US Integrated industry. COP, OXY, HES and WHD will make the most of the favorable business scenario.
Here is how Alliance Resource Partners, L.P. (ARLP) and Chevron (CVX) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
On Monday, the Dow Jones Industrial Average crossed into bear market territory, touching an intraday low of 29,161 -- 20% below the high it hit in late December. To put this event in context, the last time the Dow experienced a bona fide bear decline, the world was early in the throes of the COVID-19 pandemic. Across the much broader S&P 500 index, which tracks 500 of the biggest U.S. companies, the average price-to-earnings ratio currently is 18.4 -- a level that index last saw in 2014.
Oil prices are a long way off their mid-June peak, and many oil and gas stocks have given up a lot of their earlier gains, but on the bright side, the sell off has created some real bargains
ConocoPhillips (COP) has a sound balance sheet, with significantly lower debt exposure than the composite stocks belonging to the industry.
VAALCO Energy (EGY) successfully drilled a well in the Etame field in offshore Gabon, the findings of which beat the company's expectations.
HF Sinclair (DINO), ExxonMobil (XOM) and Diamondback Energy (FANG) are three fundamentally and operationally strong energy companies that should enable you to live-off dividends through sector volatility.
In this article, we will be taking a look at the 10 companies that are buying back their stock in 2022. To skip our detailed analysis of these companies, you can go directly to see the 5 Companies that are Buying Back Their Stock in 2022. So far in 2022, we have seen a number of […]