Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Investment Banks/Brokers stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.2% in a day
- Investment Banks/Brokers stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 2.3% in a week
- Investment Banks/Brokers stocks up 9.3% on average while median return up 9.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GHL 40.3%, $OPY 30.5%, $PIPR 22.9%, $TIGR 22.1%, $HLI 21.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IBKR -0.5%, $AMTD -1.0%, $RILY -4.8%, $LPLA -6.9%, $CS -25.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AMRK 7.3%, $OPY 7.2%, $RILY 6.9%, $LPLA 6.5%, $FRHC 5.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AMTD -1.0%, $GHL -4.0%, $TIGR -11.5%, $NOAH -14.1%, $CS -18.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.2%, for the past 3 months is 28.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 44.0%, the lowest correlation is 4.3%, the latest correlation is 4.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.8% between EVR and MC
The lowest correlation is -52.3% between OPY and RILYL
NEW YORK, November 25, 2022--Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) will announce its fourth quarter 2022 financial results on Tuesday, January 17, 2023, at approximately 7:30 a.m. (ET). A conference call to discuss the results will be held on January 17, 2023, at 8:30 a.m. (ET).
Nasdaq Short Interest Days Nasdaq Short Interest Days NEW YORK, Nov. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At the end of the settlement date of November 15, 2022, short interest in 3,471 Nasdaq Global Market℠ securities totaled 10,346,655,385 shares compared with 10,444,123,033 shares in 3,440 Global Market issues reported for the prior settlement date of October 31, 2022. The mid-November short interest represents 2.47 days compared with 2.81 days for the prior reporting period. Short interest in 2,061
In this article, we discuss the top 10 finance stock picks of Arrowstreet Capital as of the end of the third quarter of 2021 and assess their performance over the past 12 months. To see more such stocks and their performance, go to Was Arrowstreet Capital Right About These 5 Finance Stocks? We prepared the […]
(Bloomberg) -- Oil posted a third weekly loss as the European Union suspended talks over a Russian oil price cap amid disagreements between member states.Most Read from BloombergTiantian Kullander, Co-Founder of Crypto Firm Amber, Dies at 30Binance’s Zhao Flags Possible $1 Billion for Distressed AssetsMalaysia PM Anwar Plans Confidence Vote to Prove to Rival He Commands a MajorityStocks End Winning Week With Rate Outlook in Focus: Markets WrapRestaurants Seen Banking on Gift Cards: Black Friday
Evercore (EVR) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Raymond James Financial, Inc. (RJF) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
SEI (SEIC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
CME (CME) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
(Bloomberg) -- Credit Suisse Group AG fell to a fresh record low as investors weighed the impact of the massive outflows the bank reported this week and news that rivals in the key growth market of Asia are benefiting from the Swiss firm’s troubles. Most Read from BloombergTiantian Kullander, Co-Founder of Crypto Firm Amber, Dies at 30Binance’s Zhao Flags Possible $1 Billion for Distressed AssetsMalaysia PM Anwar Plans Confidence Vote to Prove to Rival He Commands a MajorityStocks End Winning We
A compelling portfolio, expansive risk management services, strategic buyouts, solid balance sheet and effective capital deployment continue to drive Intercontinental Exchange (ICE).