Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Investment Banks/Brokers stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Investment Banks/Brokers stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.7% in a week
- Investment Banks/Brokers stocks up 3.5% on average while median return up 5.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMRK 19.3%, $LPLA 17.5%, $IBKR 16.4%, $GHL 16.3%, $PIPR 16.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MKTX -4.9%, $NMR -5.5%, $SIEB -11.8%, $HKIB -28.3%, $TIGR -39.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GS 7.4%, $EVR 6.7%, $SII 6.7%, $CME 6.3%, $HLI 5.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RILYO -0.6%, $COWNL -3.2%, $SIEB -4.6%, $HKIB -8.0%, $TIGR -27.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.2%, for the past 3 months is 19.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 36.8%, the lowest correlation is 8.2%, the latest correlation is 8.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.6% between AMP and LPLA
The lowest correlation is -53.2% between COWNZ and FRHC
Special guests attend the Alex. Brown Invitational golf tournament Special guests Stuart Appleby, Roberto Diaz and Jason Gore attend the second annual Alex. Brown invitational at the Manhattan Woods Golf Club in West Nyack, New York on Sept. 27. Alex. Brown golf flag at the second annual Alex. Brown Invitational golf tournament An Alex. Brown flag at the second annual Alex. Brown invitational at the Manhattan Woods Golf Club in West Nyack, New York on Sept. 27. West Nyack, New York, Oct. 18, 202
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on Monday released a report examining the frenzied trading in shares of retailer GameStop Corp, and other 'meme' stocks, in January, and recommended some areas for further regulatory consideration. Shares of GameStop surged more than 1,600% in January as retail investors colluded in online forums like Reddit's WallStreetBets to try to bid up the heavily shorted stock and force hedge funds to unwind their bets against it, with the hope the short squeez...
PLEASANTON, Calif., October 18, 2021--ICE Mortgage TechnologyTM, part of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), a leading global provider of data, technology and market infrastructure, today announced that registration is now open for its tenth annual user conference, Experience 2022. The conference will be held March 13 - 16, 2022 at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, Nevada. This year’s conference marks the first in-person event since 2019 inviting attendees to once again participate in genera
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Our extensive research has shown that imitating the smart money can generate significant returns for retail investors, which is why we track nearly 900 active prominent money managers and analyze their quarterly 13F filings. The stocks that are heavily bought by hedge funds historically outperformed the market, though there is no shortage of high profile […]
(Bloomberg) -- The Treasury yield curve flattened sharply Monday as surging energy prices stoked inflation fears and added fuel to growing expectations that the Federal Reserve will have to lift policy rates as soon as next year.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case Forces Japan to Confront Workplace RacismWhy Buying a
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, you...
Shares of Bakkt Holdings Inc. , the digital asset marketplace that was launched in 2018 by Intercontinental Exchange , fell on Monday in its first day trading, down around 2%. Its debut on the ICE-owned NYSE marks the consummation of its merger with special purpose acquisition corp, or SPAC, VPC Impact Acquisition Holdings , which it combined with in a deal with an enterprise value of about $2.1 billion. SPACs are companies that raise funds by going public and then acquire a business or business
Does Evercore (EVR) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
PLEASANTON, Calif., October 18, 2021--ICE Mortgage TechnologyTM, part of Intercontinental Exchange, Inc. (NYSE: ICE), a leading global provider of data, technology and market infrastructure, today announced that MERSCORP Holdings, Inc., the mortgage industry’s national electronic loan registry, is expanding its capabilities to now include industry-wide, secure storage of Remote Online Notarization (RON) videos for lenders, investors, and servicers. The MERS RON video storage solution will provid