Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Iron Ore Mining stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Iron Ore Mining stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Iron Ore Mining stocks down 3.7% on average while median return down -3.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BBL 6.6%, $BHP 4.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CLF -2.2%, $VALE -10.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BBL 4.2%, $BHP 3.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CLF -0.4%, $VALE -1.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 60.2%, for the past 3 months is 58.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 82.4%, the lowest correlation is 16.3%, the latest correlation is 39.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.2% between BBL and BHP
The lowest correlation is 12.6% between CLF and VALE
Steel Dynamics topped views with Nucor and Cleveland-Cliffs due this week. Can they overcome peak steel-price fears?
MELBOURNE, Australia, October 18, 2021--Peter Toth, Group executive, Strategy and Development, has accepted a new position outside of Rio Tinto.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 dividend stock picks of billionaire Ken Fisher. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Billionaire Ken Fisher’s Top 5 Dividend Stock Picks. Ken Fisher is one of the most well-known hedge fund managers on Wall Street. The portfolio of his […]
A little money can go a long way in the right investments. Check out two stocks and an ETF that could be timely buys right now.
(Bloomberg) -- Canadian miner Noront Resources Ltd. agreed to be acquired by Andrew Forrest’s Wyloo Metals Pty Ltd. in a deal that tops a rival offer from BHP Group.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightWhy Buying a Second or Even Third Home Is Becoming More Popular Than EverHate-Speech Case Forces Japan to Confront Workplace RacismNor
Most investors tend to think that hedge funds and other asset managers are worthless, as they cannot beat even simple index fund portfolios. In fact, most people expect hedge funds to compete with and outperform the bull market that we have witnessed in recent years. However, hedge funds are generally partially hedged and aim at […]
MELBOURNE, Australia, October 18, 2021--Rio Tinto welcomes the final report of the Joint Standing Committee on Northern Australia following its inquiry into the destruction of rock shelters at Juukan Gorge on the land of the Puutu Kunti Kurrama and Pinikura people (PKKP) in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
MELBOURNE, Australia, October 17, 2021--Rio Tinto has announced a new three-year partnership with Telethon aimed at improving the health and wellbeing of children in Western Australia.