Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Jewelry Stores stocks down 3.0% on average while median return down 2.1% in a day
- Jewelry Stores stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 3.6% in a week
- Jewelry Stores stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down -2.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BGI 7.5%, $CTHR 4.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ELA -7.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SIG 9.1%, $CTHR 8.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BGI -1.3%, $ELA -11.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 28.3%, for the past 3 months is 15.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.1%, the lowest correlation is -4.7%, the latest correlation is 17.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.6% between CTHR and SIG
The lowest correlation is -11.9% between BGI and SIG
Roper Technologies, Inc. (ROP), Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG), Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM), Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT) and Oracle Corporation (ORCL) recently hiked dividends.
Signet Jewelers Limited (NYSE: SIG), the world's largest retailer of diamond jewelry, today announced the Company will host an Investor Day at the New York Stock Exchange on Tuesday, April 18, 2023, at 8:00 am ET. Signet's executive leadership team will provide an update on the business and the Company's long-term outlook.
Signet Jewelers Limited (NYSE:SIG) Q4 2023 Earnings Call Transcript March 16, 2023 Operator: Hello everyone, and welcome to the Signet Jewelers’ Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Alex. I’ll be coordinating the call today. I’ll now hand you to your host Vinnie Sinisi, Senior Vice President Finance and Chief Accounting Officer to […]
Signet Jewelers ( NYSE:SIG ) Full Year 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.84b (flat on FY 2022). Net...
Envela Corporation (NYSE American:ELA) ("Envela" or the "Company"), the North American re-commerce leader, today announced that its Board of Directors authorized a share repurchase program for up to 1 million shares of its outstanding common stock.
Envela Corporation (NYSE American:ELA) ("Envela" or the "Company"), today reported financial results for its fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2022.
Image source: The Motley Fool. Signet Jewelers (NYSE: SIG)Q4 2023 Earnings CallMar 16, 2023, 8:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorHello and welcome to the Signet Jewelers fourth quarter fiscal 2023 earnings call.
https://cdn.benzinga.com/files/images/story/2023/03/16/sig.png?optimize=medium&dpr=2&auto=webp&crop=1200%2C800 Signet Jewelers Ltd (NYSE: SIG) reported a fourth-quarter FY23 sales decline of 5.2% year-on-year to $2.67 billion, beating the consensus of $2.65 billion. Same-store sales were down 9.1% to last year and up 16.4% to FY20. North America segment sales amounted to $2.5 billion, a 4% decrease Y/Y. Same-store sales for the segment decreased 9.3% versus last year. International segment same-
Signet (SIG) posts better-than-expected results for fourth-quarter fiscal 2023. However, same-store sales dropped 9.1% in the reported quarter.
The company beat earnings expectations in the fourth quarter and issued solid guidance for the year ahead in the face of a challenging period.