Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Jewelry Stores stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 2.8% in a day
- Jewelry Stores stocks down 3.4% on average while median return down 4.2% in a week
- Jewelry Stores stocks down 7.3% on average while median return down 11.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CTHR -14.3%, $BGI -18.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ELA 19.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SIG -8.4%, $CTHR -23.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 3.8%, for the past 3 months is 6.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 36.6%, the lowest correlation is -28.0%, the latest correlation is 3.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 51.5% between CTHR and SIG
The lowest correlation is -31.8% between ELA and SIG
DGSE to purchase location for its second Dallas/Fort Worth flagship storeDALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / DGSE, LLC ("DGSE"), a subsidiary of Envela Corporation (NYSE American:ELA) ("Envela" or the "Company"), has entered into an agreement to purchase a retail building in Frisco, Texas for its next full-scale, modern Gold & Silver Exchange store in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.Building on the success of its most recent store openings in Lewisville and Grapevine, Texas, the Company is ...
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina--(Newsfile Corp. - May 11, 2021) - Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (NASDAQ: CTHR) today announced that Don O'Connell, President and CEO will be attending the Q2 Virtual Investor Summit. Event Q2 Investor Summit Date May 17-18th, 2021 Presentation May 17th at 11:00 AM ET Location https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_iyYhvCyKS0CuUx_lbp3NOA About Charles & Colvard, Ltd.Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (NASDAQ: CTHR) believes fine jewelry can be accessible, beautiful and conscie...
For many, the main point of investing in the stock market is to achieve spectacular returns. While not every stock...
Charles & Colvard Ltd (CTHR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 200.00% and 19.44%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Charles & Colvard, Ltd. (Nasdaq: CTHR) (the "Company"), a globally recognized fine jewelry company specializing in lab created gemstones, reported financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 ("Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021"), with net sales of $9.4 million and net income of $1.0 million, or $0.03 earnings per diluted share.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Charles & Colvard Ltd. (NASDAQ:CTHR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.