Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Jewelry Stores stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Jewelry Stores stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 1.4% in a week
- Jewelry Stores stocks up 3.4% on average while median return up 2.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SIG 5.5%, $BGI 2.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CTHR -5.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BGI 2.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SIG -1.5%, $CTHR -3.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 15.9%, for the past 3 months is 9.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 73.9%, the lowest correlation is -24.3%, the latest correlation is 27.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 32.9% between CTHR and SIG
The lowest correlation is -14.0% between BGI and CTHR
SIG, M, and PAG made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on January 12, 2022
Signet Jewelers (SIG) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best multibagger stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Multibagger Stocks To Buy Now. Everyone is looking to invest in multibagger stocks amid rising inflation and economic uncertainty. Market research suggests that over 15 […]
MARUY, SIG, and TOL made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on January 3, 2022
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Here is how Signet (SIG) and Tecnoglass (TGLS) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Schneider, Caleres, AAR Corp, Signet Jewelers and Avnet
Avis Budget Group (CAR), Signet Jewelers (SIG) and Fulgent Genetics (FLGT) are currently witnessing a short-term pullback in price. So, make sure you take full advantage of it.
Price-to-sales is a convenient tool to gauge the value of stocks incurring losses or are in an early development cycle. Stocks like SNDR, CAL, AIR, SIG and AVT hold promise.
MONTREAL, December 29, 2021--Birks Group Inc. (the "Company" or "Birks Group") (NYSE American: BGI) today announced that it has entered into an amended and restated senior secured revolving credit facility ("Amended Credit Facility") with Wells Fargo Capital Finance Corporation Canada ("Wells Fargo") and a senior secured term loan ("Amended Term Loan") with Crystal Financial LLC (dba SLR Credit Solutions) ("SLR"). The Amended Credit Facility and Amended Term Loan extend the maturity date of the