Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Law Enforcement Suppliers stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.4% in a day
- Law Enforcement Suppliers stocks down 6.1% on average while median return down 6.1% in a week
- Law Enforcement Suppliers stocks down 15.4% on average while median return down 7.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VTSI 1.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AMBA -17.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VTSI -8.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is -4.8%, for the past 3 months is -3.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 90.4%, the lowest correlation is -90.2%, the latest correlation is 43.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is -4.8% between AMBA and VTSI
The lowest correlation is -4.8% between AMBA and VTSI
CHANDLER, Ariz., Sept. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VirTra, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTSI) (“VirTra”), a global provider of judgmental use of force training simulators and firearms training simulators for the law enforcement and military markets, will hold its 2022 Annual Meeting of Shareholders virtually on Tuesday, November 8, 2022 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time (2:30 p.m. Mountain Time) and will be accessible via a live webcast here. Shareholders of record at the close of business on September 23, 2022 will
To get a sense of who is truly in control of Ambarella, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMBA ), it is important to understand the...
Investors were bracing for bad news when Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) reported its fiscal second-quarter results, and that's exactly what they received. The computer vision tech specialist reported nearly flat sales through late July and expanding losses thanks to major supply chain challenges. Ambarella's Q2 sales rose 2%, marking a sharp slowdown from the prior quarter's 29% spike.
CHANDLER, Ariz., Sept. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VirTra, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTSI) (“VirTra”), a global provider of judgmental use of force training simulators, and firearms training simulators for the law enforcement and military markets, has received two orders worth approximately $9.0 million under an existing contract with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). Of the total order amount, $4.3 million is attributable to the CBP and $4.7 million is attributed to another U.S. federal agency
Not surprisingly, chipmakers such as Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) that were flying high in 2020 and 2021 are down in the dumps this year. In fact, Ambarella stock is more than 70% in 2022. Ambarella released fiscal 2023 second-quarter results (for the three months ending July 31, 2022) on Aug. 30, and investors didn't like what they saw.
ASX vs. AMBA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 tech stocks recently downgraded by analysts. If you want to see some other tech stocks receiving updated recommendations from analysts, go directly to Analysts are Downgrading These 5 Tech Stocks. Notable stocks from the tech sector, including HP Inc. (NYSE:HPQ), NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ:NVDA) and […]
Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) investors trailed a rapidly declining market this week. The video tech specialist's shares dove 23% through Thursday trading, according to data provided by S&P Global Market Intelligence, even as the wider market fell 2.2%. Ambarella's stock is now down nearly 70% so far in 2022.
Chipmaker Ambarella edged above Wall Street's targets for its fiscal second quarter but undershot with its outlook.