Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Law Enforcement Suppliers stocks down 4.5% on average while median return down 4.7% in a day
- Law Enforcement Suppliers stocks down 11.5% on average while median return down 10.4% in a week
- Law Enforcement Suppliers stocks down 13.4% on average while median return down 13.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VTSI 6.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AMBA -17.9%, $CETX -18.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DGLY -10.5%, $CETX -15.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.6%, for the past 3 months is 21.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 43.2%, the lowest correlation is -18.1%, the latest correlation is 43.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 54.5% between CETX and VTSI
The lowest correlation is -19.3% between AMBA and DGLY
Digital Health Company in Nevada to Implement Cemtrex VR Technology into Their Virtual Pain Management ProgramBrooklyn, NY, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- — Cemtrex Inc. (NASDAQ: CETX, CETXP, CETXW), a technology company driving innovation in Internet of Things (IoT), security, machine vision & artificial intelligence, and augmented & virtual reality, has received a $400,000 new customer order for the development of a Virtual Reality application for a Nevada-based pain management and relief in...
In a series of new and upgrade orders for evidence recording technology, Digital Ally continues to gain traction with its subscription program Lenexa, KS, May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) (the “Company”), which develops, manufactures, and markets advanced video recording products and other critical safety products for law enforcement, emergency management, fleet safety and event security, today announced it has received an upgrade order from Raymore Police Depar...
TEMPE, Ariz., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VirTra, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTSI), a global provider of training simulators for the law enforcement, military, educational, and commercial markets, will hold a conference call on Monday, May 17, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. Financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call. VirTra management will host the conference call, followed by a question and answer pe...
VirTra, Inc. (VTSI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ambarella, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMBA), an AI vision silicon company, today announced it will hold its first quarter fiscal year 2022 earnings conference call on Tuesday June 1, at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time. The company will issue its earnings release after the market closes the same day. Those in the U.S. interested in participating should dial 877-304-8963 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. International callers should dial 760...
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Ambarella, Inc. ( NASDAQ:AMBA ) by taking the...
ROBO Global’s Bill Studebaker discusses how investors can get exposure to emerging trends in the artificial intelligence and robotics space.
Ambarella's (AMBA) AI vision processors help GWM build camera-based in-cabin sensing system for its WEY Mocha flagship SUV.
Ambarella today announced that Great Wall Motors launched their new WEY Mocha flagship SUV featuring an Ambarella-based AI vision system.