Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Law Enforcement Suppliers stocks up 5.6% on average while median return up 6.2% in a day
- Law Enforcement Suppliers stocks down 8.2% on average while median return down 5.3% in a week
- Law Enforcement Suppliers stocks up 12.3% on average while median return up 17.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VTSI 44.9%, $AMBA 18.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DGLY -25.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DGLY -8.5%, $CETX -21.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 5.5%, for the past 3 months is 3.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.1%, the lowest correlation is -8.9%, the latest correlation is 8.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 64.8% between CETX and DGLY
The lowest correlation is -51.5% between AAXN and WRTC
The new president has a lot of work to do, and many companies are likely to benefit from some of his priorities.
The industrial sector includes companies that produce machinery, equipment, and supplies that are used in construction and manufacturing, as well as those that provide related services. Well-known companies include Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT), Honeywell International Inc. (HON), and 3M Co. (MMM). The industrial sector also includes companies that provide air transportation services such as United Airlines Holdings Inc. (UAL).
Shareholders of Axon Enterprise (NASDAQ: AXON) have endured a roller coaster ride in 2021. In this video from Motley Fool Live, recorded on Feb. 12, Motley Fool contributor Brian Stoffel discusses with contributor Jason Hall what he'll be looking for when Axon reports earnings on Feb. 25. While most people look at headline numbers with software-as-a-service (SaaS) stocks, Stoffel will be looking at three broader areas that will drive returns for long-term investors.
Law enforcement technology company Axon (NASDAQ:AXON) has long been one of my favorite growth stocks in the market. My bullishness dates back to when Axon was still named Taser International, and traded under the ticker symbol ‘TASR.” At the time, the TASR stock price was $20. Today, AXON stock trades near $200. Source: Shutterstock The bull thesis on AXON stock this entire time has been shockingly consistent and simple. Law enforcement agencies across the globe are antiquated. They’re stuck in ...
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Feb. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ambarella, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMBA), an AI vision silicon company, today announced it will hold its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2021 earnings conference call on Tuesday March 2, at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time. The company will issue its earnings release after the market closes the same day. Those in the U.S. interested in participating should dial 877-304-8963 approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. International callers should dia...
Axon (Nasdaq: AXON), the global leader in connected public safety technologies, today announced that it will report fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, February 25, 2021. Axon executives Rick Smith, CEO and founder; Luke Larson, president; and Jawad Ahsan, CFO; will host a live Zoom video webinar to discuss the company's financial results at 5 p.m. ET that same day.
Buying shares in the best businesses can build meaningful wealth for you and your family. And highest quality companies...
Data collected and reviewed with Cellebrite Solutions now seamlessly unified in Axon Evidence, allowing investigators to reshape how digital evidence is managedSCOTTSDALE, Ariz. 9, 2021 /CNW/ -- Axon (Nasdaq: AXON), the global leader in connected public safety technologies, today announced a joint partnership with Cellebrite, the global leader in Digital Intelligence, to streamline investigative workflows for investigators.
These five chipmakers have all become important players in the digital transformations going on now at data centers, smart factories and automakers.
Shares of Ambarella (NASDAQ: AMBA) have soared today, up by 11% as of 3:20 p.m. EST, after a bull on Wall Street increased his price target. Berenberg reiterated its buy rating on the stock and analyst Andy Buscaglia raised his valuation estimate from $87 to $160, which is now the highest on the Street and represents 70% upside from Friday's closing price. Buscaglia is bullish on Ambarella's ongoing evolution into a pure-play computer vision (CV) specialist, arguing that the company is making ...