Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Law Enforcement Suppliers stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.7% in a day
- Law Enforcement Suppliers stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.7% in a week
- Law Enforcement Suppliers stocks down 8.2% on average while median return down 9.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DGLY -11.7%, $CETX -15.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AMBA 4.5%, $CETX 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VTSI -4.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.5%, for the past 3 months is 23.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 77.1%, the lowest correlation is -18.2%, the latest correlation is -1.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 62.3% between AMBA and DGLY
The lowest correlation is 11.0% between CETX and DGLY
Acquisition expected to generate approximately $1.0 million in annual revenues LENEXA, KANSAS, July 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) (the “Company”) announces that its new healthcare business unit, Digital Ally Healthcare (“Digital Healthcare”), has acquired a medical billing company located in the Mid-West with annual revenues of approximately $1.0 million. This closely-held company has a long track record and provides revenue cycle management services (RCM) for ov
LENEXA, KANSAS, July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digital Ally, Inc. (NASDAQ: DGLY) (the “Company”) today announced that the Company has adjourned its Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “Annual Meeting”), which was originally scheduled to be held on Tuesday, June 22, 2021, and subsequently adjourned to Thursday, July 1, 2021 at 11:15 a.m. EDT, to Thursday July 8, 2021 at 11:15 a.m. EDT, to be held at the Company’s facility at 15612 College Boulevard, Lenexa, Kansas 66219. The Company has announ
Electric vehicles (EVs) company Arrival (NASDAQ: ARVL) selected AI vision silicon company Ambarella Inc’s (NASDAQ: AMBA) CV2FS CVflow AI vision processor for the environmental perception module available for all types of Arrival vehicles. The financial terms of the deal were not disclosed. The module will enable autonomous driving (AD) and ADAS features in the Arrival Bus and Van. Arrival expects it to accelerate the mass adoption of EVs globally by producing affordable commercial vehicles acros
Arrival Selects Ambarella AI Vision Processor to Enable Autonomous Driving and ADAS Features Electric vehicle pioneer Arrival selects Ambarella’s CVflow® AI vision SoC to enable autonomous driving and ADAS features in the Arrival Bus and Van. Ambarella’s partnership with electric vehicle pioneer Arrival will enable autonomous driving and ADAS features in the Arrival Bus and Van by leveraging the Ambarella CV2FS CVflow® #AI vision SoC. SANTA CLARA, Calif., June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ambare
At Insider Monkey, we pore over the filings of nearly 866 top investment firms every quarter, a process we have now completed for the latest reporting period. The data we’ve gathered as a result gives us access to a wealth of collective knowledge based on these firms’ portfolio holdings as of March 31st. In this […]
In this article, we will look at the 10 best drone stocks to invest in based on the data of over 860 hedge funds tracked by Insider Monkey. You can skip our detailed analysis of the drone industry and go directly to see 5 Best Drone Stocks to Invest In. Those among you who have […]
Brooklyn, NY, June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- - Cemtrex Inc. (NASDAQ: CETX, CETXP, CETXW), a technology company driving innovation in Internet of Things (IoT), security, machine vision & artificial intelligence, and augmented & virtual reality, has reported its financial and operational results for the second quarter ended March 31, 2021. Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results Revenue for the three months ended March 31, 2021, and 2020 was $9.3 million and $12.1 million, respectively, a decreas
TEMPE, Ariz., June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- VirTra, Inc. (NASDAQ: VTSI), a global provider of training simulators for the law enforcement, military, educational and commercial markets, has received an $800,000 delivery order under the five-year, single awardee indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) contract from U.S. Department of Homeland Security for U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). The initial order was awarded in September 2019. “Continuing to assist Customs and Border P