Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Life/Health Insurance stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 1.4% in a day
- Life/Health Insurance stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.6% in a week
- Life/Health Insurance stocks down 4.1% on average while median return down 4.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EHTH 17.8%, $RGA 7.4%, $UNM 5.6%, $AMSF 3.4%, $GNW 2.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PRI -13.0%, $BHF -13.2%, $MFC -15.5%, $LNC -16.8%, $CNO -20.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AEL 9.6%, $CIA 5.0%, $LFC 4.4%, $VOYA 4.2%, $MFC 2.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UNMA -1.9%, $RZB -2.1%, $BHFAP -2.5%, $BHFAO -3.9%, $EHTH -10.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.8%, for the past 3 months is 19.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.3%, the lowest correlation is 4.3%, the latest correlation is 32.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.0% between GL and MET
The lowest correlation is -61.9% between GWGH and MHNC
These are the financial stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and most momentum for June 2022.
PHF and Principal announce charitable initiative at PHF end-of-season awards
Most of the Philadelphia region's largest firms slipped on the latest list of Fortune 500 companies released on Monday. The closely watched Fortune 500 ranks publicly traded companies by annual revenue.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Globe Life Inc. ( NYSE:GL ) will pay a dividend of US$0.21 on the 1st of August. The dividend yield is 0.9% based on...
The fear is that these events together could result in a recession, which is why the S&P 500 index has dipped 18.3% year to date. With $1.42 trillion in assets under management (AUM) as of April 30, T. Rowe Price (NASDAQ: TROW) is one of the largest asset managers in the world. Unsurprisingly, T. Rowe Price has been adversely impacted by the sell-off in stocks this year -- with its own stock price plunging 38.5% year to date.
Reinsurance Group of America's (NYSE:RGA) stock is up by a considerable 6.3% over the past week. However, we wonder if...
Readers hoping to buy Voya Financial, Inc. ( NYSE:VOYA ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly, as the...
CNO Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: CNO) announced that at the company's annual meeting earlier today, its shareholders: