Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Life/Health Insurance stocks down 0.4% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Life/Health Insurance stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.5% in a week
- Life/Health Insurance stocks up 9.3% on average while median return up 7.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GNW 31.1%, $BHF 25.5%, $EHTH 24.3%, $AEL 21.8%, $UNM 18.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BHFAN -1.0%, $BHFAL -1.3%, $IHC -1.3%, $BHFAP -1.3%, $SNFCA -3.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GWGH 5.4%, $AEL 4.6%, $BHF 4.5%, $LFC 4.2%, $NWLI 4.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EIG -1.4%, $RGA -1.7%, $IHC -2.5%, $GL -2.9%, $VERY -4.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.1%, for the past 3 months is 24.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.5%, the lowest correlation is 7.1%, the latest correlation is 21.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.6% between LNC and MET
The lowest correlation is -57.3% between ANAT and MHNC
RADNOR, Pa., October 21, 2021--Lincoln Financial Group (NYSE: LNC) announced today that, effective immediately, Shantanu Mishra has been designated as Corporate Treasurer.
Joining the call today are Gary Coleman and Larry Hutchison, our Co-Chief Executive Officers; Frank Svoboda, our Chief Financial Officer; and Brian Mitchell, our General Counsel. In our life insurance operations, as we've noted before, we have seen an improved persistency since the onset of the pandemic.
Shares of Globe Life (GL) were down 2.5% in pre-market trading on Thursday after the life insurance company reported mixed Q3 results and also lowered its FY2021 and FY2022 guidance. Adjusted earnings of $1.84 per share lagged analysts’ expectations of $1.93 per share. The company reported earnings of $1.76 per share in the prior-year period. However, revenues jumped 6.9% year-over-year to $1.28 billion and exceeded consensus estimates of $1.26 billion. The increase in revenues reflected a surge
Manulife (MFC) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Principal Financial (PFG) third-quarter results are likely to reflect benefits from leadership in retirement and long-term savings, group benefits and protection in the United States, retirement and long-term savings in Latin America and Asia plus global asset management.
In this article, we take a look at 10 stocks with over 15 years of dividend hikes. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Stocks with Over 15 Years of Dividend Hikes. There is more to dividend stocks than just their yields. There are a few […]
With the world still reeling from the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, American business focused on innovation and social innovation to succeed in these uncertain times. The top innovators from t...