Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Lithium stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 1.0% in a day
- Lithium stocks up 7.5% on average while median return up 8.2% in a week
- Lithium stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 4.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PLL 15.7%, $LAC 8.4%, $LTHM 7.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SQM -0.3%, $FMC -3.3%, $LODE -18.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $LAC 18.6%, $LTHM 11.4%, $ALB 10.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LODE -4.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 48.0%, for the past 3 months is 44.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 82.2%, the lowest correlation is -0.5%, the latest correlation is 0.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.8% between LAC and LTHM
The lowest correlation is 9.2% between FMC and LAC
In this article you are going to find out whether hedge funds think Livent Corporation (NYSE:LTHM) is a good investment right now. We like to check what the smart money thinks first before doing extensive research on a given stock. Although there have been several high profile failed hedge fund picks, the consensus picks among […]
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether FMC Corporation (NYSE:FMC) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League graduates, expert […]
Livent (LTHM) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
ARKAY vs. FMC: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
THIS NEWS RELEASE IS NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICESOR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES TORONTO, Oct. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Arena Minerals Inc. ("Arena" or the "Company") (TSX-V: AN) is pleased to announce that it has closed the second and final tranche of its $10 million subscription receipts private placement announced July 12, 2021. William Randall, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, commented, “Given the continued international interest in the P
Lithium stock investors owe thanks to California Gov. Gavin Newsom. Last weekend, the Democratic governor signed into law a ban on the sale of new lawn mowers and other off-road equipment with small gas-powered engines, to take effect as early as 2024. This news is providing a tailwind this week for lithium stocks.
NEW YORK, October 14, 2021--Piedmont Lithium Inc., ("Piedmont" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: PLL; ASX: PLL), a leading developer of lithium hydroxide production to enable the North American electric vehicle supply chain, today announced that Krishna McVey has joined the Company as Vice President of Human Resources. Reporting to Chief Executive Officer, Keith Phillips, Ms. McVey brings a broad, multi-dimensional background in human resources to Piedmont that includes experience in all aspects of lab
Piedmont Lithium shows rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 78 to 81.
Smaller lithium stocks are attracting greater investor interest as underlying companies make progress.
Lithium Americas saw a positive improvement to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating on Tuesday, with an increase from 90 to 93. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, one factor to watch closely is relative price strength. Lithium Americas stock is now considered extended and out of a traditional buy range after clearing a 17.07 buy point in a first-stage cup without handle.