Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Lithium stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.0% in a day
- Lithium stocks down 7.8% on average while median return down 8.6% in a week
- Lithium stocks down 25.0% on average while median return down 16.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LTHM -18.6%, $SLI -24.2%, $PLL -36.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ALB -8.7%, $SLI -10.0%, $PLL -13.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 68.3%, for the past 3 months is 64.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 88.8%, the lowest correlation is 54.6%, the latest correlation is 65.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.6% between ALB and LTHM
The lowest correlation is 44.4% between PLL and SLI
FMC Corp (FMC) projects pheromones and pheromone-based products to contribute roughly $1 billion in revenues at above company-average EBITDA margin by 2030.
Livent (LTHM) closed the most recent trading day at $22.69, moving -0.44% from the previous trading session.
Lithium Americas Corp. (LAC) closed at $20.13 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.8% move from the prior day.
FMC Corporation (NYSE: FMC), an agricultural sciences company, today announced a definitive agreement to acquire BioPhero ApS, a Denmark-based pheromone research and production company. The acquisition adds biologically produced state-of-the-art pheromone insect control technology to FMC's product portfolio and R&D pipeline, underscoring FMC's role as a leader in delivering innovative and sustainable crop protection solutions.
(Bloomberg) -- Agricultural-sciences giant FMC Corp. will purchase pheromone pioneer BioPhero ApS for about $200 million as part of the buyer’s expansion into sustainable pest control.Most Read from BloombergTrump’s Final Scene Didn’t Go According to ScriptDemocrats Weigh Paring Biden Tax Hike to Win Over ManchinVenice Plans to Start Weeding Out Cheap TouristsFauci Suffers Covid Symptom Rebound After Course of Pfizer’s PaxlovidDisquiet Over the Housing Market Is Only GrowingThe move comes as the
Investing in companies that benefit from rising prices can help you hedge your portfolio against weakness in the broader market.
BELMONT, N.C., June 28, 2022--Piedmont Lithium ("Piedmont") (Nasdaq: PLL; ASX: PLL), a leading, diversified developer of lithium resources critical to the U.S. electric vehicle supply chain, today announced that the board of directors of Sayona Quebec Inc. ("SYQ"), which is owned 75% by Sayona Mining ("Sayona") and 25% by Piedmont, authorized the restart of spodumene concentrate production at its North American Lithium ("NAL") project located near Val-d’Or, Quebec. The NAL restart will feature s
Shares of Sayona Mining jumped nearly 18% to A$0.165 by 0527 GMT, hitting their highest since June 7, while the broader market rose more than half a percent. The proposed upgrade and restart of the Québec-based North American Lithium (NAL) operation have been funded through cash contributions by both Sayona and Piedmont Lithium. Piedmont has a 25% stake in Sayona Quebec, the Sayona Mining unit which owns NAL.