Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Lithium stocks down 4.1% on average while median return down 3.3% in a day
- Lithium stocks down 8.4% on average while median return down 7.6% in a week
- Lithium stocks down 7.0% on average while median return down 1.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ALB 3.9%, $FMC 3.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LAC -11.2%, $PLL -16.7%, $LODE -28.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LODE -8.8%, $LTHM -11.7%, $PLL -14.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 53.5%, for the past 3 months is 31.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 81.8%, the lowest correlation is -6.6%, the latest correlation is 69.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.4% between ALB and LTHM
The lowest correlation is -10.7% between LODE and SQM
President Joe Biden planning to pour another $2 trillion into the economy with his newest plan. These are our picks for some of the top stocks to watch
Livent Corporation (NYSE: LTHM) today announced that Paul Graves, president and chief executive officer, will speak at the Goldman Sachs Industrials & Materials Conference, being conducted virtually on Thursday, May 13, 2021 at 1:50 p.m. EDT. Live access will be available on the Livent Investor Relations website and via the following link: https://kvgo.com/gs-industrial-material/livent-corporation-may-2021. A replay of the event will also be made available temporarily via the same link.
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow hitting […]
Image source: The Motley Fool. FMC Corp (NYSE: FMC)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 6, 2021, 9:00 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood morning, and welcome to the first quarter 2021 earnings call for FMC Corporation.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lithium Americas Corp. (TSX: LAC) (NYSE: LAC) (“Lithium Americas” or the “Company”) has reported unaudited financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 (“Q1 2021”). HIGHLIGHTS Caucharí-Olaroz Lithium Project (“Caucharí-Olaroz”): Construction activities at Caucharí-Olaroz continue to advance to achieve first production in mid-2022, with strict COVID-19 health and safety protocols. No positive cases of COVI...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / FMC Corp. (NYSE:FMC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.