Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Major Banks stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 1.0% in a day
- Major Banks stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.0% in a week
- Major Banks stocks down 9.1% on average while median return down 7.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NECB 5.9%, $BRBS 1.5%, $FNLC 1.0%, $OPOF 0.9%, $THFF 0.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BBDO -21.0%, $BBD -22.2%, $SUPV -22.7%, $DB -22.9%, $WF -23.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ESQ 4.6%, $RMBI 3.3%, $FBK 2.9%, $CASH 2.4%, $CBNK 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BCS -4.3%, $AVAL -4.6%, $BBDO -6.1%, $WF -9.5%, $DB -10.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 42.9%, for the past 3 months is 35.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.0%, the lowest correlation is 17.8%, the latest correlation is 19.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.7% between BMO and CM
The lowest correlation is -13.8% between AROW and FFBW
* Chilean peso hits record low of 939.60 per dollar * Mexican bonds to outperform Latam peers - BNY Mellon * Peru's annual inflation hits highest since July 1997 * Latam stocks track Wall Street higher (Updates prices) By Susan Mathew July 1 (Reuters) - Latin American currencies fell sharply on Friday, with Brazil's real hitting its lowest level in almost five months and Chile's peso at a new record low, as worries that major economies will tip into recession sent investors to safe havens....
Oppenheimer continues to expect strong fundamentals in the U.S. banking sector, even as fears of a recession heighten.
In this article, we are going to discuss the 10 best bank stocks to buy amid rising inflation. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Best Bank Stocks to Buy Amid Rising Inflation. As global inflation and recession fears continue to mount, investors are flocking to […]
Trinity Capital Inc. (NASDAQ: TRIN) ("Trinity" or the "Company"), a leading provider of debt and equipment financing to venture capital backed growth stage companies, today announced an adjustment to the conversion rate of its 6.00% Convertible Notes due 2025 (the "Convertible Notes") as a result of the Company's cash dividend of $0.57 per share consisting of a regular dividend of $0.42 per share and a supplemental dividend of $0.15 per share, payable on July 15, 2022 to stockholders of record a
The SEC charged the Swiss bank with defrauding investment advisory clients. The lender settled the matter without admitting the allegations.
(Bloomberg) -- European economies are facing a major new shock from slowing deliveries of Russian natural gas, which threaten to push inflation even higher than the current record levels and drive the continent’s powerhouse Germany into “imminent” recession, Deutsche Bank said.Most Read from BloombergDemocrats Weigh Paring Biden Tax Hike to Win Over ManchinThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesSupreme Court Crimps Biden’s Climate Agenda With Limits on EPAStock Doomsayers Vindicated in Histor
(Bloomberg) -- Zoom Video Communications Inc. is navigating life after the pandemic by acting like the past two years never happened.Most Read from BloombergStock Doomsayers Vindicated in Historic First Half: Markets WrapThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesDemocrats Weigh Paring Biden Tax Hike to Win Over ManchinSupreme Court Crimps Biden’s Climate Agenda With Limits on EPAUS Will Face High Gas Prices ‘as Long as It Takes,’ Biden SaysAs the world shut down in 2020, its corporate videoconfe
In this article, we discuss 10 dividend stocks to buy according to Bernard Horn’s Polaris Capital Management. You can skip our analysis of Horn’s hedge fund and its performance, and go directly to read 5 Best Dividend Stocks to Buy According to Bernard Horn’s Polaris Capital Management. Polaris Capital Management is a Boston-based global and […]
(Bloomberg) -- Germany is in talks to bail out energy giant Uniper SE to stem broader fallout from Russia’s moves to slash natural gas deliveries.Most Read from BloombergDemocrats Weigh Paring Biden Tax Hike to Win Over ManchinThe Wheels Have Come Off Electric VehiclesSupreme Court Crimps Biden’s Climate Agenda With Limits on EPAStock Doomsayers Vindicated in Historic First Half: Markets WrapTrump’s Final Scene Didn’t Go According to ScriptUniper, the largest buyer of Russian gas in Germany, sai
The Swiss bank agreed to settle fraud charges from the Securities and Exchange Commission over a complex options trading strategy that lost customers tens of millions of dollars.