Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Major Banks stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.1% in a day
- Major Banks stocks up 1.4% on average while median return up 0.9% in a week
- Major Banks stocks up 5.4% on average while median return up 5.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CASH 18.3%, $ESQ 16.5%, $HSBC 15.2%, $AMTBB 14.9%, $BAC 14.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $FBMS -2.9%, $TRIN -4.2%, $SMFG -5.1%, $MFG -9.2%, $ITUB -14.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $WF 8.2%, $CASH 6.9%, $BAC 5.7%, $ALRS 5.5%, $BBD 5.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $THFF -1.5%, $SMFG -1.6%, $USB -2.1%, $OFG -2.4%, $MFG -4.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.1%, for the past 3 months is 35.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 63.2%, the lowest correlation is 13.6%, the latest correlation is 13.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.2% between BMO and CM
The lowest correlation is -35.7% between AMTBB and CBTX
Capital One Financial Corporation (NYSE: COF) (the "Company") today announced that it will redeem all outstanding shares of its Fixed Rate Non-Cumulative Perpetual Preferred Stock, Series G, $0.01 par value per share ("Series G Preferred Stock"), and the corresponding depositary shares representing fractional interests in the Series G Preferred Stock ("Series G Depositary Shares").
SALT LAKE CITY, October 18, 2021--Zions Bancorporation, N.A. (NASDAQ: ZION) ("Zions" or "the Bank") today reported net earnings applicable to common shareholders for the third quarter of 2021 of $234 million, or $1.45 per diluted common share, compared with net earnings applicable to common shareholders of $167 million, or $1.01 per diluted common share, for the third quarter of 2020, and net earnings applicable to common shareholders of $345 million, or $2.08 per diluted common share, for the s
BNY Mellon's (BK) asset balances are expected to have increased to some extent in third-quarter 2021, supported by inflows.
The proposed merger of BancorpSouth Bank (BXS) and Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) has recently been approved by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. The deal, which was announced on April 12, 2021, is set to close on October 31, 2021. (See BancorpSouth stock charts on TipRanks) With the assumption of fully realized cost savings, the deal is expected to be 17% accretive to the earnings of both BancorpSouth and Cadence. The deal should be 14% accretive if 75% of cost savings are realized. Fur
(Bloomberg) -- German digital bank N26 GmbH has raised money at a valuation of more than $9 billion, about the same as the market capitalization of Commerzbank AG, the country’s second-largest listed lender. Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureThe Biggest Public Graveyard in the U.S. Is Becoming a ParkGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case Forces Japan to Confront Workplace RacismWhy Buying a Second or Even Third
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are: Wall Street expects Albertsons Companies Inc (NYSE: ACI) to report quarterly earnings at $0.44 per share on revenue of $15.72 billion before the opening bell. Albertsons shares gained 1.9% to $29.10 in after-hours trading. Analysts are expecting Steel Dynamics, Inc. (NASDAQ: STLD) to have earned $4.57 per share on revenue of $4.98 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings after the markets close. Steel Dynamics sh
The deal with one of the nation's largest financial players will allow the startup to reach a huge new audience.
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (ESQ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.