Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Major Banks stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Major Banks stocks up 2.0% on average while median return up 2.3% in a week
- Major Banks stocks up 4.5% on average while median return up 6.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SMFG 20.5%, $DB 15.4%, $WF 15.1%, $LYG 14.9%, $UBS 14.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ITUB -8.8%, $BBDO -15.8%, $BBD -18.6%, $TRIN -22.3%, $CS -25.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AVAL 11.8%, $SAN 10.6%, $SUPV 9.2%, $MUFG 6.3%, $LYG 6.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $TRIN -0.8%, $AMNB -1.2%, $AMTB -1.9%, $MCB -2.2%, $CS -18.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.8%, for the past 3 months is 35.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.1%, the lowest correlation is 5.4%, the latest correlation is 5.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.5% between BAC and CM
The lowest correlation is -54.5% between BBVA and FFBW
It's always fascinating to observe how Americans are perceived by people from other places -- depending on the country and the circumstances, common stereotypes range from unhealthy food to cut-throat capitalism and being a workaholic. "A number of European corporates are already realizing the risks of not operating with companies that are long-term committed to the geographies [...] in which they operate," Fabrizio Campelli, a Deutsche Bank board member overseeing corporate and investment bank...
Does Marty McGuinn recognize much of the Mellon he led in the BNY Mellon of today? "The short answer is no."
Below, we share with you three large-cap blend mutual funds, viz., SSEFX, FDESX and MPISX. Each has earned a Zacks Mutual Fund #1 Rank.
Germany's Deutsche Bank has a stark warning to European companies borrowing from U.S. lenders: They will drop you when times get tough. The caution, spelled out in an interview with Deutsche Bank board member Fabrizio Campelli, is the latest escalation in a battle with U.S. banks for the business of European firms on its home turf. It comes at a time that the corporate banking unit of Germany's largest lender is seeing a resurgence in the home stretch of an extensive restructuring.
UBS (UBS) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
With rising inflation, mailing delays and shrinking inventory, it makes sense to start shopping early, with a plan to maximize your rewards.
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock surpasses the 200-day simple moving average. How should investors react?
In this article, we will discuss 12 best high-yield dividend stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of high-dividend stocks and their performance over the years, and go directly to read 5 Best High-Yield Dividend Stocks To Buy Now. One of the main aspects of investing in dividend stocks is the sheer focus […]
Farmers National (FMNB) announces a 6.3% increase in its quarterly cash dividend to 17 cents per share. This, along with a steady share repurchase program, will continue to enhance shareholder value.
Its terms and conditions state it does not discriminate