Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Major Telecommunications stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 0.2% in a day
- Major Telecommunications stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 0.4% in a week
- Major Telecommunications stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up -0.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TLK 7.3%, $TEO 5.8%, $SHEN 3.4%, $AWRE 2.3%, $ORAN 1.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VZ -1.2%, $KT -2.3%, $VIV -2.6%, $T -4.6%, $CNSL -7.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VZ 2.8%, $KT 1.7%, $ORAN 1.5%, $TEO 1.5%, $T 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BCE -1.3%, $ATNI -1.3%, $AWRE -1.5%, $VIV -4.1%, $CNSL -13.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 11.4%, for the past 3 months is 8.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 33.3%, the lowest correlation is -2.4%, the latest correlation is 19.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 92.0% between BCE and TU
The lowest correlation is -47.4% between ALSK and TBB
(Bloomberg) -- Verizon Communications Inc. has spent three years developing wireless technology to beam high-speed internet connections into homes and now it’s finally ready to talk about the new growth area.Most Read from BloombergGoogle’s Biggest Moonshot Is Its Search for a Carbon-Free FutureA $30 Billion Fortune Is Hiding in China’s Silicon ValleyBeef Industry Tries to Erase Its Emissions With Fuzzy Methane MathGoogle’s CEO: ‘We’re Losing Time’ in the Climate FightHate-Speech Case Forces Jap
BCE Inc. (TSX: BCE) (NYSE: BCE) will hold its third-quarter 2021 results conference call with the financial community on Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 8:00 am eastern.
Glo Fiber, powered by Shenandoah Telecommunications Company ("Shentel") (Nasdaq: SHEN), announced an agreement with Williamsburg, VA to deploy next-generation fiber-to-the-home (FTTH) broadband services. Construction will begin in 2022, and the network will deliver an all-fiber choice for high-speed, reliable service to approximately 4,000 homes and businesses. Glo Fiber continues to expand into eastern Virginia, having recently announced plans to build in Suffolk.
BCE-owned Bell MTS' broadband expansion brings direct fiber connections to almost 4,500 new locations in the Pembina Valley region of the Manitoba province.
Bell Canada (TSX, NYSE: BCE) today announced it is working with VMware and Amazon Web Services (AWS) to help organizations across Canada plan, simplify and manage their hybrid cloud transformations.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 873 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of June 30th. In this article, we look at what those funds think of TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE:TEL) based on that […]
BEDFORD, Mass., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aware, Inc. (NASDAQ: AWRE), a leading global provider of biometrics software products, solutions, and services, will hold a webcast on Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021. Financial Results will be issued in a press release prior to the call. Aware management will host the webcast presentation, followed by a question-and-answer session. Date: Tuesday,
TELUS Data for Good wins two Google Cloud Customer Awards in recognition of the role it played to help stem the spread of COVID-19VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TELUS is proud to announce that it has won two Google Cloud Customer Awards - the Social Impact and Communications and Service Providers Customer Awards - a worldwide recognition that reinforces TELUS’ global leadership in social capitalism, digital innovation and creative thinking. These awards acknowledg
11 October 2021 Orange: information on the total number of shares and voting rights referred to in Article L.233-8 II of the French Commercial Code and Article 223-16 of the General Regulations of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers. In application of Article L. 22-10-46 of the French Commercial Code (Code de commerce), as from 3 April 2016, a double voting right is automatically granted to fully paid-up shares that have been held in registered form and under a single shareholder name for at lea
Glo Fiber, powered by Shenandoah Telecommunications Company ("Shentel") (Nasdaq: SHEN), announced the expansion of their all-fiber, multi-gigabit broadband network in Martinsburg, WV, with service starting in November 2021.