Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Major Telecommunications stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down -0.1% in a day
- Major Telecommunications stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.3% in a week
- Major Telecommunications stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 1.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SHEN 8.3%, $KT 4.6%, $CHT 1.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ATNI -4.6%, $TLK -5.6%, $AWRE -6.4%, $VIV -9.9%, $TEO -10.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $KT 3.8%, $AWRE 3.7%, $CNSL 1.7%, $CHT 1.4%, $TLK 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VZ -1.0%, $TBC -1.1%, $TEO -1.2%, $ATNI -1.6%, $VIV -3.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.0%, for the past 3 months is 14.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.7%, the lowest correlation is -0.3%, the latest correlation is 20.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.0% between BCE and TU
The lowest correlation is -32.8% between AWRE and BCE
Telefonica (TEF) and CDPQ's joint venture, FiBrasil commences its operations in Brazil. This is expected to speed up the deployment of the FTTH network for digital transformation.
IBM has inked hybrid cloud deals with global telecommunication giants, Verizon and Spain’s Telefonica, as the company that created the personal computer aims to build out 5G and edge networks.
The best 5G stocks to invest in will change over time. The consumer smartphone market will evolve into broader 5G wireless enterprise opportunities.
IBM will offer telecom operators Verizon and Telefonica new services ranging from running 5G over a cloud platform to using artificial intelligence, the U.S. technology company said on Monday. Big technology players such as Microsoft and Amazon are vying for a share of 5G revenue by offering telecom operators next-generation software tools. IBM, using technology it obtained from buying software firm Red Hat, will offer the telecom operators cloud services to run their networks and assist them ...
Benchmark Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: BHE) today announced the appointment of Lynn Wentworth as an independent director to the Company's Board of Directors, effective June 25, 2021. Benchmark also announced today the resignation of Merilee Raines, who has served as a board member since 2018, also effective June 25, 2021.
New PureFibre X gives customers ultra-fast Internet speeds of 2.5 Gbps Advanced TELUS PureFibre network will connect residents and businesses directly to Western Canada’s fastest available Internet speeds while expanding cellular coverage throughout the region CALGARY, Alberta, June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TELUS is investing $2 billion to connect more than 90 per cent of Calgary homes and businesses to our PureFibre network, Western Canada’s largest and only 100 per cent pure fibre-to-the-h
BELLEVUE, Wash., June 24, 2021--Geoverse Adds Fortinet to its Partner Program to Help Deliver Highly Secure Private LTE/CBRS Solutions for the Enterprise.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Shenandoah Telecommunications Company ("Shentel") (Nasdaq: SHEN) announced the expansion of high-speed Internet access to Kents Store and Stanardsville, Virginia through Beam, its new fixed wireless broadband service. This expansion will benefit over 1,300 households within Fluvanna, Goochland, Louisa and Greene Counties in Virginia and is part of a larger expansion that has already made service available to over 20,000 households this year.
Press release Paris, 23 June 2021 Not for distribution in the United States of America Orange issues new bonds for a total notional of 1.5 billion across two tranches Orange issues new bonds for a total notional of 1.5 billion across two tranches: a 5-year 0.0% EUR 700 million bond and a 13-year 0.75% EUR 800 million bond. CurrencyFormatTermNotionalCouponRe-offer spreadEURFixed rate2026700 million0.00%m/s + 25 bpsEURFixed rate2034800 million0.75%m/s + 55 bps J.P.Morgan AG, Société Générale, Bank