Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Major Telecommunications stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Major Telecommunications stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 0.3% in a week
- Major Telecommunications stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 0.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CNSL 28.6%, $KT 10.8%, $T 8.0%, $TU 5.3%, $BCE 4.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TEO -2.3%, $TBB -2.8%, $TLK -3.2%, $TBC -3.9%, $ATNI -8.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CNSL 9.5%, $TEO 6.7%, $KT 5.9%, $TU 2.5%, $AWRE 2.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VZ -0.3%, $ATNI -1.1%, $CHT -1.2%, $TBB -1.9%, $TBC -2.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.0%, for the past 3 months is 12.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 34.7%, the lowest correlation is 1.4%, the latest correlation is 29.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.2% between TBB and TBC
The lowest correlation is -50.7% between AWRE and VZ
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best communication stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the communications sector’s outlook for 2021 and some of the major growth catalysts for communication stocks and go directly to the 5 Best Communication Stocks to Buy Now. The global communications […]
Geoverse joins the Zebra Technologies Partner Program to help build out Private Cellular Solutions for the Enterprise
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Telefonica Brasil SA (NYSE:VIV) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Telefônica Brasil - (B3: VIVT3 [Common Shares]; NYSE: VIV), announces its results for 1Q21.
Let us now begin KT's Q1 2021 earnings presentation. As we cannot ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial and business data, except for historical performances, please be reminded that these figures are subject to changes.
Expanding the advanced TELUS PureFibre network to 530,000 more residences and businesses in rural and remote communities Deploying 5G to 136 more communities this yearSupporting local grassroots charities with financial donations and volunteer hoursCreating 8,000 job opportunities for Albertans EDMONTON, Alberta, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- To complement the $51 billion TELUS has invested in Alberta since 2000, TELUS announced today it is investing an additional $14.5 billion in infrastruct...
Help is on the way for Alaskans struggling to afford broadband. Alaska Communications (NASDAQ: ALSK) will participate in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program, which will help households struggling financially during the pandemic.