Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Major Telecommunications stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up 0.2% in a day
- Major Telecommunications stocks up 2.8% on average while median return up 1.9% in a week
- Major Telecommunications stocks up 9.3% on average while median return up 6.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $TEO 36.5%, $SHEN 14.2%, $CNSL 12.6%, $TLK 10.0%, $T 9.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AWRE -1.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TEO 16.6%, $T 5.6%, $CNSL 4.6%, $SHEN 3.7%, $TLK 3.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $KT -1.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.2%, for the past 3 months is 17.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.7%, the lowest correlation is -2.1%, the latest correlation is -0.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.3% between TBB and TBC
The lowest correlation is -41.5% between CHT and VIV
BCE (BCE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Bell Let's Talk Day 2023 celebrated the start of a new era by putting a spotlight on Canadian mental health organizations who are working every day to provide mental health supports and services in communities all across the country. Throughout the day, 30 organizations that are taking action to create positive change shared the incredible work they are doing to help Canadians struggling with their mental health.
Today, during the symbolic Bell Let's Talk flag-raising ceremony in front of the Laval City Hall, which was attended by many dignitaries, including the Minister Responsible for Social Services, Lionel Carmant, Bell announced a $200,000 donation to the Cité de la Santé Foundation. This donation supports the Foundation's major fundraising campaign, #ProfoundlyHuman, which aims to raise $10 million by 2025.
5G connected campus and commercial lab will be ground zero for innovative research and drive Canada's digital economy TELUS Atrium unveiled in Ed Lumley Centre for Engineering and Innovation WINDSOR, Ontario, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The University of Windsor (UWindsor) and TELUS today announced the launch of a 5G connected campus and commercial lab to support advanced research with 5G technology and establish the university as a go-to centre for innovation. TELUS, a world-leading commu
Today is Bell Let's Talk Day and we are putting the spotlight on Canadian mental health organizations who are providing Canadians with access to mental health care in their communities around the country. These organizations are working to create positive change for so many Canadians who are struggling with mental health and addiction issues.
T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS) saw its stock price climb over 20% last year, while AT&T (NYSE: T) shares remained roughly flat and Verizon (NYSE: VZ) stock fell over 24%. As we start 2023, T-Mobile looks like it could maintain that momentum, with the stock continuing to outperform its rivals. Here's why T-Mobile is my favorite telecom stock for 2023.
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
Tomorrow is Bell Let's Talk Day and we encourage everyone to take action to help create positive change for Canadian mental health. Canada is facing a mental health crisis and too many Canadians are still struggling with mental health and addiction issues. Let's change this!
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Jan. 23, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, TELUS announced the formation of TELUS Consumer Solutions, to elevate TELUS’ legacy of industry-leading customer service and meet shifting customer demands for a full range of innovative and integrated products. TELUS Consumer Solutions brings together Mobility Solutions and Home Solutions & Customer Excellence into one unified consumer team, led by Zainul Mawji as Executive Vice-president and President, TELUS Consumer Solutio
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...