Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Managed Health Care stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Managed Health Care stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up -0.1% in a week
- Managed Health Care stocks up 5.3% on average while median return up 7.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CNC 12.0%, $HUM 9.1%, $ANTM 8.6%, $UNH 8.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MGLN -0.1%, $GTS -8.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CNC 6.8%, $MGLN 0.4%, $CI 0.4%, $ANTM 0.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GTS -0.4%, $HUM -1.0%, $UNH -1.6%, $MOH -2.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 34.3%, for the past 3 months is 32.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 54.6%, the lowest correlation is 11.1%, the latest correlation is 33.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.2% between ANTM and UNH
The lowest correlation is -23.5% between CNC and MGLN
Mightier, provider of a ground-breaking, clinically-proven video game system for teaching children emotional regulation, today released results of a first of its kind pilot program that studied the impact of using Mightier's video game platform to support treatment of children with Autism.
Magellan Health's (MGLN) Q1 results reflect better performances by its Heathcare and Pharmacy Management segments.
Magellan Health (MGLN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 70.51% and 0.52%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Magellan Health announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
Rocky Mountain Health Plans, a UnitedHealth Group company, is donating $30 million to increase access to health care and support communities on the Western Slope and across Colorado. The donation includes a $25 million contribution to the Rocky Mountain Health Foundation to fund STEM education among young women and people of color as well as other programs across the Western Slope. An additional $5 million is being used to establish the "Healthy Youth/Strong Colorado Fund" in partnership with th...
RiverPark Funds, an investment management firm, published its “RiverPark Large Growth Fund” first quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The RiverPark Large Growth Fund (the “Fund”) returned 2.5% for the first quarter, while its benchmarks, the S&P 500 Total Return Index (“S&P”) advanced 6.2%, the Russell 1000 Growth […]
Centene (CNC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
UnitedHealth (UNH) intends to improve health outcomes of eligible Medicaid members in Ohio where it already boasts a strong presence.
Anthem (ANTM) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.