Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Managed Health Care stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 1.3% in a day
- Managed Health Care stocks up 5.4% on average while median return up 5.8% in a week
- Managed Health Care stocks up 7.3% on average while median return up 7.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HUM 15.1%, $ANTM 14.6%, $CNC 9.6%, $UNH 8.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ANTM 10.2%, $CNC 9.1%, $CI 6.5%, $HUM 5.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.2%, for the past 3 months is 35.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.1%, the lowest correlation is 7.0%, the latest correlation is 38.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.4% between CI and CNC
The lowest correlation is -36.5% between GTS and MOH
In this article, we discuss the 10 best healthcare stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of the healthcare sector and go directly to read the Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Healthcare Stocks To Consider. In the initial months of the pandemic, the S&P 500 Healthcare index outperformed the S&P 500 by 6.85 percentage […]
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of June. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
The pandemic gave a boost to a trend that was already growing -- telehealth. Before the pandemic, telehealth was often seen by companies as a convenient option to save money on insurance costs, but during the pandemic, it became a necessity. Going forward, consumers, having seen how easy telehealth services can be for prescription refills, mental wellness, and other areas, are going to expect telehealth options.
PHOENIX, October 13, 2021--Magellan Health brings together an accomplished team of healthcare experts to serve on the Magellan Health Studio Advisory Council.
BE, ACMR, GPOR, NFE, and MGLN have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on October 7, 2021
PHOENIX, October 07, 2021--Magellan Rx Pharmacy has been accredited by the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy® (NABP®) for digital pharmacy practice
PHOENIX, October 04, 2021--Magellan Healthcare Debuts High-Touch, High-Tech Collaborative Care Management Solution Powered by NeuroFlow
PHOENIX, September 30, 2021--Magellan Health has opened a free crisis line for first responders and healthcare workers in Idaho who are serving during the pandemic.
PHOENIX, September 28, 2021--Magellan Healthcare offers resources for youth and adults in support of National Depression and Mental Health Awareness and Screening Month.