Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Managed Health Care stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.0% in a day
- Managed Health Care stocks down 1.5% on average while median return down 0.8% in a week
- Managed Health Care stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GTS 9.3%, $MOH 7.9%, $UNH 2.9%, $ANTM 0.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CI -3.2%, $HUM -3.8%, $CNC -5.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MOH 4.5%, $GTS 2.4%, $ANTM 0.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $UNH -1.3%, $CI -1.5%, $CNC -6.6%, $HUM -9.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 30.6%, for the past 3 months is 28.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 72.9%, the lowest correlation is 8.9%, the latest correlation is 10.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 75.3% between ANTM and UNH
The lowest correlation is -20.4% between ANTM and MGLN
Molina Healthcare (MOH) appears a lucrative investment option at the moment backed by strategic initiatives and healthy revenue stream.
PHOENIX, July 08, 2021--Magellan Rx Management and Heuro Health are collaborating to offer behavioral health support and wellness coaching.
If you are looking for stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices, Magellan Health (MGLN) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Magellan Health, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MGLN ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw its share price hover around a small...
Magellan Health's (MGLN) unit - Magellan Healthcare - collaborated with Invo Healthcare for improving the model that provides ABA treatment to autistic children.
PHOENIX, June 23, 2021--Magellan Healthcare and Invo Healthcare have announced a value-based care collaboration focused on improved autism outcomes.
Banking on its Acute Care and Behavioral Health platforms along with a robust capital position, Universal Health (UHS) holds potential to reap benefits for investors.
In this article, we will take a look at some of the best healthcare stocks to buy based on the data of over 860 hedge funds tracked by Insider Monkey. You can skip our detailed analysis of the healthcare industry and go directly to see 5 Best Healthcare Stocks to Buy According to Hedge Funds. […]
PHOENIX, Jun 17, 2021--Magellan Healthcare announces activities in support of Black, Indigenous and People of Color (BIPOC) Mental Health Awareness Month in July.