Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Managed Health Care stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.0% in a day
- Managed Health Care stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.0% in a week
- Managed Health Care stocks down 6.4% on average while median return down 6.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $UNH -7.3%, $MOH -11.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $UNH 1.7%, $HUM 1.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 53.6%, for the past 3 months is 41.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 80.8%, the lowest correlation is -0.4%, the latest correlation is 8.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.6% between CNC and MOH
The lowest correlation is 7.2% between BIOS and CI
A look at the shareholders of UnitedHealth Group Incorporated ( NYSE:UNH ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
In this article we take a look at Jim Simons Stock Portfolio: 10 Biggest Healthcare Stocks. Click to skip ahead and see Jim Simons Stock Portfolio: 5 Biggest Healthcare Stocks. Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ:GILD), Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE:NVO), and Molina Healthcare, Inc. (NYSE:MOH) are three of the healthcare companies that Jim Simons’ quant fund has identified as […]
Does the December share price for Cigna Corporation ( NYSE:CI ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
Centene told CBJ in August it was scrapping the entire East Coast operation, citing a heavy shift to hybrid work post-pandemic. Currently, 90% of the company’s employees work from home or in a virtual-office hybrid, and Centene told CBJ the company expects that to be its standard for operations moving forward.
Renaissance Investment Management, an investment management company, released its “Midcap Growth Strategy” third-quarter investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the third quarter, the strategy returned -0.43% (net) compared to a -0.65% return for the Russell Midcap Growth Index. A focus on high-quality growth stocks at attractive valuations led the strategy […]
Finding stocks expected to beat quarterly earnings estimates becomes an easier task with our Zacks Earnings ESP.
Cigna Corp. (CI) said Friday that as it meets with investors and analysts over the next several weeks, it plans to affirm its guidance for 2022 adjusted earnings per share of “at least” $23.10. The health insurer provided that guidance on Nov. 3, when it raised its outlook to at least $23.10 from at least $22.90. The company is scheduled to present at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Jan. 10, and is projected to report fourth-quarter and full-year 2022 results around Feb. 3, accordin...
The reduction of Molina Healthcare's (MOH) real estate footprint is expected to result in a sizeable decline in leased real estate expense.
In this article, we take a look at 15 companies that are buying back stock. If you want to see more companies that are buying back stock, go directly to 5 Companies That Are Buying Back Their Stock. Stock buybacks and dividends are the two main ways companies return excess capital back to shareholders. Unlike […]