Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Marine Shipping stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 1.3% in a day
- Marine Shipping stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.8% in a week
- Marine Shipping stocks up 9.1% on average while median return up 6.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $KNOP 29.0%, $GRIN 28.4%, $ESEA 25.9%, $GLNG 20.9%, $GOGL 18.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $STNG -0.4%, $EDRY -1.4%, $ASC -3.6%, $NM -4.9%, $NAT -9.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $KNOP 9.6%, $TK 7.9%, $ESEA 7.6%, $CMRE 5.8%, $DAC 5.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NAT -3.4%, $GLBS -4.3%, $GOGL -5.7%, $NM -6.2%, $EDRY -7.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.8%, for the past 3 months is 27.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.5%, the lowest correlation is -0.5%, the latest correlation is 37.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.8% between EGLE and GNK
The lowest correlation is -31.8% between GASS and GLOP
MONACO, Jan. 14, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Safe Bulkers, Inc. (the Company) (NYSE: SB), an international provider of marine drybulk transportation services, today announced that it will participate in Capital Link’s Corporate Presentations Webinar Series. On Tuesday, January 18th, 2022 at 10am ET its senior management team will go through a presentation on the company's current operations, business development, growth prospects and outlook of the dry bulk sector. You can register for the company
Höegh LNG Partners LP (the "Partnership") (NYSE: HMLP) announced today that its board of directors (the "Board") has declared a quarterly cash distribution with respect to the quarter ended December 31, 2021 of $0.01 per unit for the common units. The cash distribution for the common units will be paid on February 15, 2022 to all common unitholders of record as of the close of the business on January 27, 2022.
NEW YORK, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (NYSE: GNK) announced today that John C. Wobensmith, Chief Executive Officer; Apostolos Zafolias, Chief Financial Officer; and Peter Allen, Senior Vice President, Strategy & Finance, are scheduled to present at the Sidoti Virtual Small Cap Investor Conference on Wednesday, January 19th at 9:15 am Eastern Time. The presentation will be broadcast via webcast and can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of Ge
The shipping industry includes companies that transport cargo around the world, from grains to apparel to electronics to appliances. The shipping industry has a significant mismatch between supply and demand, caused by global supply chains that have been strained amid the pandemic. In the past year, the shipping industry has underperformed the broader market.
Morgan Stanley Chief Global Economist Seth Carpenter joins Yahoo Finance Live to discuss easing supply chain pressures, Fed policy, and the economic outlook.
Majuro, Marshall Islands, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GasLog Partners LP ("GasLog Partners" or the "Partnership") (NYSE: GLOP) today announced that its financial results for the fourth quarter of 2021 will be released before the market opens on Thursday, January 27, 2022. GasLog Partners will host a conference call to discuss its results for the fourth quarter of 2021 at 8.30 a.m. EST (3.30 p.m. EET) on Thursday, January 27, 2022. The Partnership’s senior management will review the operati
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay Corporation (Teekay) (NYSE:TK) announces the closing of the previously announced merger of Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (Teekay LNG) (NYSE:TGP) with investment vehicles managed by Stonepeak (the Merger). As part of the Merger, Teekay sold all of its ownership interest in Teekay LNG, including approximately 36.0 million Teekay LNG common units, and Teekay GP L.L.C., Teekay LNG’s general partner (equivalent to approximately 1.6 million Teekay
HAMILTON, Bermuda, Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teekay LNG Partners L.P. (the Partnership) (NYSE: TGP) today announced that it completed the previously announced acquisition of the Partnership by investment vehicles managed by Stonepeak. All common units will convert into the right to receive $17.00 per common unit in cash, subject to deductions of applicable withholding tax. The common units, which trade on the New York Stock Exchange (“NYSE”) under the ticker symbol “TGP”, will be suspend