Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Marine Shipping stocks up 3.1% on average while median return up 2.0% in a day
- Marine Shipping stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 0.0% in a week
- Marine Shipping stocks up 3.0% on average while median return up 3.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NM 34.0%, $EURN 27.7%, $ASC 25.8%, $GLNG 19.9%, $TRMD 19.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DAC -9.5%, $GOGL -10.8%, $GNK -11.9%, $GRIN -16.4%, $ESEA -17.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $TRMD 13.8%, $EDRY 11.7%, $ASC 8.9%, $GLBS 6.6%, $GRIN 6.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $OSG -6.0%, $SB -6.4%, $PSHG -6.9%, $NMM -8.6%, $TNP -10.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.4%, for the past 3 months is 28.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 51.4%, the lowest correlation is 8.8%, the latest correlation is 19.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.1% between EGLE and GOGL
The lowest correlation is -56.0% between DHT and GMLPP
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Genco Shipping (GNK) witnesses a hammer chart pattern, indicating support found by the stock after losing some value lately. This coupled with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions could mean a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
FLNG Hilli – Hedged part of TTF linked production for Q1 2022: Golar is pleased to announce that it has entered into swap arrangements to hedge part of its TTF price exposure for the incremental 0.2 MTPA train 3 production for Q1 2022 at a TTF price of $28/MMBtu. With TTF gas prices averaging $28/MMBtu during Q1 2022, the additional capacity utilization is expected to realize $21.2 million of Net Income to Golar for the quarter. This implies a gross tolling fee of $11.4/MMBtu for the incremental
Majuro, Marshall Islands, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GasLog Partners LP ("GasLog Partners" or the "Partnership")(NYSE: GLOP) today announced the sale and leaseback of the GasLog Shanghai to a wholly owned subsidiary of China Development Bank Leasing (“CDBL”) for $120 million, releasing approximately $20 million of incremental net liquidity. Concurrent with the sale, the Partnership will bareboat charter-in the vessel from CDBL for a period of 5 years, ending in October 2026, with no oblig
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on a lighter note, a...
Majuro, Marshall Islands, Oct. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GasLog Partners LP ("GasLog Partners" or the "Partnership") (NYSE: GLOP) today announced that its financial results for the third quarter of 2021 will be released before the market opens on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. GasLog Partners will host a conference call to discuss its results for the third quarter of 2021 at 8.30 a.m. EDT (3.30 p.m. EEST) on Wednesday, October 27, 2021. The Partnership’s senior management will review the operat
STAMFORD, Conn., Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Eagle Bulk Shipping Inc. (Nasdaq: EGLE) will report its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2021, after the close of stock market trading on Thursday, November 4, 2021. Members of Eagle Bulk’s senior management team will host a teleconference and webcast at 8:00 a.m. ET on Friday, November 5, 2021 to discuss the results. To participate in the teleconference, investors and analysts are invited to call +1 844-282-4411 in th
Stifel analyst Benjamin Nolan raised the price targets on marine companies Matson Inc's (NYSE: MATX) and Kirby Corp (NYSE: KEX) and is bullish on the stocks. Nolan upgraded Kirby to Buy from Hold and raised the price target to (implying an upside of 20%), up from $64. Nolan says that the demand is improving in all of Kirby's core businesses, which should accelerate with increased oil and gas activity. The analyst adds, with the shares trading at about 12 times mid-cycle earnings, there should be
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / October 12, 2021 / The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:Levi & Korsinsky, LLP announces that investigations have commenced on behalf of shareholders of the following publicly-traded companies. (NYSE:TGP)Agreement Announcement: October 4, 2021 Transaction Details:Under the terms of the merger, investment vehicles managed by Stonepeak will acquire: (a) all the issued and outstanding common units representing limited partner units in Teekay LN
ATHENS, Greece, Oct. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Capital Product Partners L.P. (the “Partnership,” “CPLP” or “we” / “us”) (NASDAQ: CPLP), an international owner of ocean-going vessels, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary, CPLP Shipping Holdings PLC (the “Issuer”), plans to offer in Greece up to €150 million of unsecured bonds (the “Bonds”) which will be admitted to trading in the category of fixed income securities of the Regulated Market of the Athens Exchange. The Bonds will be g