Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Marine Shipping stocks down 3.1% on average while median return down 1.8% in a day
- Marine Shipping stocks down 3.2% on average while median return down 2.4% in a week
- Marine Shipping stocks up 8.7% on average while median return up 9.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SB 81.8%, $EDRY 57.3%, $SBLK 48.1%, $GNK 44.9%, $ESEA 38.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $ATCO -3.9%, $NM -6.2%, $OSG -8.8%, $GMLPP -10.9%, $SINO -26.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $STNG 6.8%, $NNA 6.4%, $ASC 5.5%, $INSW 4.9%, $SBLK 4.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $EDRY -11.9%, $ESEA -12.8%, $NMM -14.5%, $DAC -15.3%, $NM -16.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 35.9%, for the past 3 months is 30.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.1%, the lowest correlation is 8.2%, the latest correlation is 25.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.0% between DSSI and INSW
The lowest correlation is -24.2% between GMLPP and KNOP
Dorian LPG Ltd. (NYSE: LPG) (the "Company" or "Dorian LPG"), a leading owner and operator of modern and ECO very large gas carriers ("VLGCs"), today updated its financial and operational outlook for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. The Company plans to issue a press release on Wednesday, May 19, 2021 prior to the market open, announcing its financial results for the fourth quarter ended March 31, 2021.
The IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating for Danaos rose from 94 to 98 Wednesday. The shipping stock has a 99 Relative Strength Rating. Since breaking out from a 6.65 buy point in a flat base last August, Danaos stock has been a strong performer the past 12 months.
Higher vessel operating expenses might have ailed Star Bulk's (SBLK) Q1 performance.
Golar LNG's (GLNG) Q1 performance is expected to have benefited from gradual increase in economic activities and the improvement in global trade amid coronavirus-led headwinds.
MONACO, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Costamare Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE: CMRE) announced today that its wholly owned subsidiary, Costamare Participations Plc (the “Issuer”), plans to offer in Greece up to €100 million of unsecured bonds (the “Bonds”) which will be admitted to trading in the category of fixed income securities of the Regulated Market of the Athens Exchange. The net proceeds of the offering are intended to be used for repayment of indebtedness, vessel acquisitions and workin...
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find enclosed the presentation of the preliminary first quarter results to be held May 12, 2021, in the link below. Attachment SFL - First Quarter 2021 Results Presentation