Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Distributors stocks up 0.3% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Medical Distributors stocks down 0.8% on average while median return down -0.9% in a week
- Medical Distributors stocks up 1.8% on average while median return up 2.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $ACET 22.0%, $HLF 5.1%, $OMI 5.0%, $PDCO 5.0%, $HSIC 2.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $APLS -1.3%, $CAH -3.8%, $MYO -8.6%, $AFIB -11.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OMI 8.1%, $ACET 7.3%, $HLF 5.4%, $ABC 2.2%, $MCK 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AFIB -0.9%, $PDCO -1.2%, $APLS -9.7%, $MYO -21.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.3%, for the past 3 months is 16.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.4%, the lowest correlation is -2.1%, the latest correlation is 43.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 88.5% between CAH and MCK
The lowest correlation is -27.8% between HLF and MYO
RICHMOND, Va., October 21, 2021--Owens & Minor will Report Third Quarter Financial Results on Wednesday, November 3, 2021
Madison Funds, an investment management firm, published its “Madison Small Cap Fund” third quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The Madison Small Cap Fund Class Y declined 4.70%, slightly underperforming the Russell 2000 by 34 basis points (bps) for the third quarter of 2021, while the Russell 2000 […]
These companies have been delivering strong results, and investors should expect that to continue next year.
The CHMP gives a positive opinion on and recommends granting marketing authorization to Apellis' (APLS) Aspaveli for the treatment of adults with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria.
In this article, we discuss the 10 best healthcare stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of the healthcare sector and go directly to read the Retirement Stock Portfolio: 5 Healthcare Stocks To Consider. In the initial months of the pandemic, the S&P 500 Healthcare index outperformed the S&P 500 by 6.85 percentage […]
In this article, we will be taking a look at the top 12 high dividend stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of dividend investing, you can go directly to the Top 5 High Dividend Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. With the stock market seemingly […]
MELVILLE, N.Y., October 20, 2021--Henry Schein to present at Credit Suisse virtual health care conference on November 9, 2021.
LOS ANGELES, October 19, 2021--Herbalife Nutrition, a premier global nutrition company, in partnership with AOAC INTERNATIONAL, an international organization dedicated to setting the standard of analysis that ensures the safety and integrity of foods and other products that impact public health, and the Korean Nutrition Society, have granted annual education scholarships and awards that support the research and education of promising, eligible students and rising scholars with a passion for nutr
Investors continue to be optimistic about Henry Schein (HSIC) on its extensive global foothold and raised 2021 earnings guidance.
MELVILLE, N.Y., October 19, 2021--Henry Schein to webcast third quarter 2021 conference call on November 2, 2021.