Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Distributors stocks up 1.6% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Medical Distributors stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 0.6% in a week
- Medical Distributors stocks up 5.3% on average while median return up 4.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MYO 61.5%, $MOHO 17.6%, $ABC 10.3%, $MCK 7.9%, $ACET 4.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AFIB -8.5%, $OMI -8.6%, $APLS -14.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MYO 15.4%, $MOHO 13.4%, $ACET 8.3%, $ABC 2.0%, $OMI 1.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $HLF -1.1%, $PDCO -3.5%, $AFIB -4.9%, $HSIC -5.3%, $APLS -14.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 14.0%, for the past 3 months is 14.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 32.8%, the lowest correlation is -4.9%, the latest correlation is 26.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.6% between ABC and CAH
The lowest correlation is -21.7% between APLS and MCK
Anthem (ANTM) is likely to have witnessed increased revenues and a rise in membership during Q4, offset by an escalating expense level.
These three stocks should benefit from the new Administration's support for renewable energy, fighting COVID-19 and moving critical supply chains back to the U.S.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: ResMed, Invacare, Fresenius, Henry Schein and Quest Diagnostics
Investors love dividend stocks because they allow you can generate cash flow from your investments without having to sell a single share. Dividends are not guaranteed, and investors learned that the hard way during the pandemic, as many stocks slashed their dividend payments amid the challenging economic conditions. Dividend Aristocrats are income-generating stocks that have not just paid but increased their dividend payments for at least 25 years in a row.
Ready to assist Biden Administration COVID strategy
Hims & Hers is now a public company after a debut on the New York Stock Exchange on Thursday. Here's what the company's co-founder told Yahoo Finance.
AMN Healthcare (AMN) continues to gain traction from its wide range of services, and Healthcare MSP. Intense competition remains a woe.
WALTHAM, Mass., Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: APLS), a global biopharmaceutical company and leader in targeted C3 therapies, today announced that the company will host a virtual investor event titled Pegcetacoplan: Advancing the First Potential Treatment for Geographic Atrophy (GA) from 10:00 a.m. to noon ET on January 28, 2021. The virtual meeting will focus on the significant unmet need in GA and the company’s intravitreal pegcetacoplan program, which...
Moderna shares fell Wednesday after drug distributor McKesson said it had to replace some shipments of Moderna's coronavirus vaccine after they overchilled during transportation. McKesson, which is distributing the vaccine on behalf of the federal government, issued a statement obtained by Bloomberg. New York City officials said the city had to postpone 23,000 vaccination appointments because of a shortage of 103,000 doses of the Moderna vaccine due to the delivery issue, Bloomberg reports.