Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Distributors stocks up 1.3% on average while median return up 2.1% in a day
- Medical Distributors stocks up 3.5% on average while median return up 3.1% in a week
- Medical Distributors stocks up 5.4% on average while median return up 5.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HLF 17.2%, $ACET 12.1%, $PDCO 9.3%, $HSIC 6.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CAH -2.7%, $ABC -3.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PDCO 7.1%, $ACET 7.1%, $HSIC 6.6%, $CAH 3.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.0%, for the past 3 months is 18.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 45.5%, the lowest correlation is 1.4%, the latest correlation is 18.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 76.8% between HSIC and PDCO
The lowest correlation is -7.1% between ACET and PDCO
DENTSPLY SIRONA's (XRAY) preliminary results meet market expectation. While certain product categories are driving growth, macro headwinds continue to hurt the top line.
Catalent's (CTLT) latest development and license agreement is expected to accelerate the administration of therapeutic doses of active drugs.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
The simplest way to invest in stocks is to buy exchange traded funds. But if you pick the right individual stocks, you...
Intuitive Surgical's (ISRG) revenue growth in the fourth quarter is driven by increase in procedure volume, partially offset by resurgence of COVID-19 in China.
Cooper Companies (COO) continues to benefit from strength in its business segments. Its acquisitions are likely to boost the top line further.
Inogen's (INGN) revenue growth in the fourth quarter is likely to have been boosted by continued strength in its product sales.
Cardinal Health (CAH) closed at $76.52 in the latest trading session, marking no change from the prior day.
PacBio's (PACB) revenue growth in the fourth quarter is likely to have been dampened by the displacement of previously-anticipated Sequel IIe sales.
Inari Medical's (NARI) revenue growth in the fourth quarter is likely to have been boosted by continued demand for its products, market expansion and new launches.