Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Distributors stocks up 0.6% on average while median return up 1.1% in a day
- Medical Distributors stocks down 4.0% on average while median return down 2.6% in a week
- Medical Distributors stocks up 2.7% on average while median return up 0.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $OMI 38.8%, $MCK 6.6%, $APLS 5.1%, $CAH 0.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PDCO -2.3%, $ACET -2.8%, $HSIC -7.7%, $HLF -19.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OMI 0.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $ABC -2.9%, $CAH -3.6%, $ACET -10.5%, $HLF -10.9%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 25.1%, for the past 3 months is 29.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.4%, the lowest correlation is -0.8%, the latest correlation is -0.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 80.5% between APLS and OMI
The lowest correlation is -58.4% between HSIC and MCK
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of activist billionaire Paul Singer in 2023. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out Activist Billionaire Paul Singer 2023 Portfolio: Top 5 Stock Picks. Billionaire and activist investor Paul Singer, who heads Elliott Management, is growing bearish on the financial […]
Apellis' (APLS) phase II MERIDIAN study on pegcetacoplan for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis fails to meet primary and key secondary endpoints.
McKesson (NYSE: MCK) is one of the largest pharmaceutical distributors in the country. While this isn't the type of investment you might expect 10x returns from, it can provide stability and even reliable dividend income. On the first day of trading in 2018, shares of McKesson closed at $159.
Apellis Pharmaceuticals Inc. is stopping work on a drug for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or ALS, after it failed in a midstage trial.
ST. PAUL, Minn., May 25, 2023--Patterson Companies (NASDAQ: PDCO) today announced two new additions to the organization’s leadership team with the promotion of Samantha Bergeson to Chief Human Resources Officer (CHRO) and the hiring of Tonya Barber to the role of Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I).
WALTHAM, Mass., May 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: APLS) today announced that the Phase 2 MERIDIAN study investigating systemic pegcetacoplan for the treatment of amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) did not meet its primary endpoint of the Combined Assessment of Function and Survival (CAFS) rank score at Week 52. The study also did not meet key secondary efficacy endpoints. Systemic pegcetacoplan was well tolerated in the study, and the data were consistent w
McKesson is Wednesday's IBD Stock Of The Day. Drug distributors are hot and MCK stock is consolidating following a strong quarterly report.
In this article, we will take a look at 14 best healthcare dividend stocks to buy. You can skip our detailed analysis of the healthcare sector and dividend stocks, and go directly to read 5 Best Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy. The healthcare sector in the US encompasses a wide range of providers, facilities, and […]
You may know Pfizer (NYSE: PFE) for its blockbuster coronavirus vaccine. Pfizer may face a bit of a near-term slowdown in revenue. In fact, Pfizer says these launches should result in $20 billion in sales in 2030.
McDonald's, W.W. Grainger and Cardinal Health are included in this Analyst Blog.