Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Distributors stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 2.0% in a day
- Medical Distributors stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 0.3% in a week
- Medical Distributors stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down -3.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $HSIC 13.2%, $APLS 10.4%, $HLF 8.1%, $PDCO 7.6%, $MCK 4.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CAH -7.2%, $AFIB -12.5%, $OMI -13.7%, $MYO -18.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MCK 4.5%, $HLF 3.2%, $ABC 1.0%, $OMI 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $APLS -3.2%, $ACET -3.5%, $AFIB -3.8%, $MYO -6.9%, $CAH -8.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 8.4%, for the past 3 months is 15.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 25.7%, the lowest correlation is -0.8%, the latest correlation is 4.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 78.7% between ABC and MCK
The lowest correlation is -47.3% between ABC and HLF
Henry Schein, Inc. (Nasdaq: HSIC), the world’s largest provider of health care solutions to office-based dental and medical practitioners, announced today a series of efforts to further advance its environmental, social, and governance (ESG) performance and to reaffirm its commitment to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals. As outlined in the Company’s 2020 Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report, titled "Resilience for a Healthier World" and published today,...
Seven accepted abstracts, including an oral presentation, reinforce the potential of pegcetacoplan, an investigational, targeted C3 therapy, to redefine treatment for patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) PDUFA action date of May 14, 2021 set by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) WALTHAM, Mass., May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: APLS), a global biopharmaceutical company and leader in targeted C3 therapies, today announced that seve...
Henry Schein One Announces Enhancement of its AxiUm Dental Software by Integrating Dental and Medical Patient Records
Investors are optimistic about Boston Scientific (BSX) owing to its solid first-quarter performance and impressive value-added acquisitions.
Owens & Minor (OMI) closed at $33.41 in the latest trading session, marking a -2.62% move from the prior day.
Hedge Funds and other institutional investors have just completed filing their 13Fs with the Securities and Exchange Commission, revealing their equity portfolios as of the end of September. At Insider Monkey, we follow nearly 900 active hedge funds and notable investors and by analyzing their 13F filings, we can determine the stocks that they are […]
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether AmerisourceBergen Corporation (NYSE:ABC) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League graduates, expert […]
Henry Schein (HSIC) is optimistic about maintaining robust sales of PPE and COVID-19-related products.
CANTON, Mass., May 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Organogenesis Holdings Inc. (Nasdaq: ORGO), a leading regenerative medicine company focused on the development, manufacture, and commercialization of product solutions for the Advanced Wound Care and Surgical & Sports Medicine markets, today announced the appointment of Jon Giacomin to the Company’s Board of Directors, effective May 7, 2021. The Company also announced that Wayne Mackie resigned as a member of the Company’s Board of Directors effect...