Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Distributors stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down -0.4% in a day
- Medical Distributors stocks down 2.4% on average while median return down 1.2% in a week
- Medical Distributors stocks down 13.4% on average while median return down 7.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MCK 3.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AFIB -8.0%, $OMI -12.7%, $HLF -21.2%, $ACET -22.5%, $MYO -31.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $APLS 14.4%, $CAH 1.5%, $HSIC 0.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $OMI -1.4%, $HLF -2.7%, $MYO -8.4%, $AFIB -12.3%, $ACET -16.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.1%, for the past 3 months is 26.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 52.5%, the lowest correlation is 2.0%, the latest correlation is 39.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 89.8% between ABC and MCK
The lowest correlation is -41.5% between ABC and HLF
CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., May 12, 2022--AmerisourceBergen Corporation (NYSE: ABC) today announced that it is resuming share repurchases with excess free cash flow in accordance with the company’s disciplined approach to capital allocation.
Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc (NASDAQ: WBA) has sold 6.0 million shares of AmerisourceBergen Corp (NYSE: ABC) at $150 per share. After the sale, Walgreens Boots Alliance's ownership of AmerisourceBergen's common stock decreased from approximately 28.1% to 25.2%. Chief Operating Officer, International of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Ornella Barra, will continue to serve on AmerisourceBergen's Board of Directors. WBA intends to use the $900 million proceeds to pay down debt and support its strategic p
After spending more than two years working from home, many suburban residents with jobs in Center City have less tolerance for the stress, time and cost of the commute into Philadelphia.
MELVILLE, N.Y., May 12, 2022--Henry Schein Donates $200,000 to Howard and Meharry Dental Schools to Support Care for the Underserved
Myomo, Inc. (MYO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 24.07% and 35.72%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BOSTON, May 11, 2022--Myomo, Inc. (NYSE American: MYO) ("Myomo" or the "Company"), a wearable medical robotics company that offers increased functionality for those suffering from neurological disorders and upper-limb paralysis, today announced financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2022.
Investors are optimistic about Henry Schein (HSIC) on favorable international Dental business trends and bullish guidance.
Here is how Amphastar Pharmaceuticals (AMPH) and Patterson Cos. (PDCO) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) announced today that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly dividend of $0.4957 per share out of the Company's capital surplus. The dividend will be payable on July 15, 2022 to shareholders of record at the close of business on July 1, 2022.
If you’re looking for stocks to buy you may not have heard of, look in the small-cap value index. Helmerich & Payne (HP): The stock price already reflects its growth. Group 1 Automotive (GPI): A stock to buy for growth and value. PBF Energy (PBF): A stock to buy for high energy price participation. Owens & Minor (OMI): A stock to buy that could be oversold. Allegiant Travel Company (ALGT): Not making money in a tough market. Select Medical Holdings (SEM): Avoid SEM until they make more money. In