Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Laboratories stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.5% in a day
- Medical Laboratories stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.7% in a week
- Medical Laboratories stocks down 10.4% on average while median return down 8.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $WST 14.7%, $VCYT 11.5%, $OPGN 11.5%, $NTRA 0.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NVTA -17.0%, $PSNL -17.0%, $CELC -17.9%, $GTH -29.5%, $PROG -37.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VCYT 13.5%, $OPGN 13.5%, $WST 8.0%, $ANPC 1.3%, $NTRA 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CDNA -1.7%, $PSNL -2.5%, $CELC -7.5%, $PROG -10.0%, $GTH -23.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 21.1%, for the past 3 months is 23.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 47.1%, the lowest correlation is -3.7%, the latest correlation is 17.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.2% between NVTA and PSNL
The lowest correlation is -42.6% between PROG and WST
MINNEAPOLIS, MN / ACCESSWIRE / July 8, 2021 / Celcuity Inc. (Nasdaq:CELC), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pursuing an integrated companion diagnostic and therapeutic strategy for treating patients with cancer, today announced its participation in the William Blair Biotech Focus Conference to be held July 14-15, 2021.
AlloCare launches in Android Play Store, and is now available on both iOS and Android for all transplant patientsSOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA), a leading precision medicine company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers, today announced that AlloCare, the app developed by CareDx for patients looking to manage their
In this article, we discuss the 10 best ESG stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Best ESG Stocks to Buy Now. The internet is abuzz with speculation around the environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) practices at large corporations as a […]
Investors continue to be optimistic about West Pharmaceutical (WST) due to its solid proprietary products segment.
Last year we predicted the arrival of the first US recession since 2009 and we told in advance that the market will decline by at least 20% in (Recession is Imminent: We Need A Travel Ban NOW). In these volatile markets we scrutinize hedge fund filings to get a reading on which direction each stock […]
Dr. Valantine brings deep transplant and diversity leadership expertise to the CareDx board SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA), a leading precision medicine company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers, today announces that Hannah Valantine, MD has joined CareDx’s Board of Directors. Dr. Valantine is a Professor of Me