Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Laboratories stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 3.2% in a day
- Medical Laboratories stocks down 10.3% on average while median return down 12.9% in a week
- Medical Laboratories stocks down 13.8% on average while median return down 17.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BIOC 7.7%, $WST 6.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PSNL -20.7%, $ANPC -23.4%, $PROG -31.8%, $NVTA -32.0%, $VCYT -34.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BIOC 4.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NVTA -14.2%, $CDNA -14.2%, $NTRA -16.9%, $VCYT -16.9%, $PROG -22.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.1%, for the past 3 months is 28.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.4%, the lowest correlation is 5.6%, the latest correlation is 47.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 91.1% between CDNA and PSNL
The lowest correlation is -50.6% between GTH and WST
Biocept reports profitability for the second consecutive quarter on revenues of $17.8 million for the first quarter of 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Biocept, Inc. (NASDAQ:BIOC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
Studies show location accuracy and tolerability of the novel oral Drug Delivery System (DDS) and point to a materially enhanced therapeutic/safety index for PGN-600SAN DIEGO, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Progenity, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROG), an innovative biotechnology company, today announced preliminary results, subject to final audited study reports by its contract research organization (CRO), from two key studies for the Company’s Targeted Therapeutics program. The studies involved both the fi...
The U.S Army Medical Research and Development Command has awarded CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a Defense Health Agency (DHA) Sequential Phase II Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) contract of .5 million over 28 months. The funding will be used to advance the development of the K+ontrol platform to treat severe hyperkalemia induced by traumatic injury and acute kidney injury in austere medicine. Price Action: CTSO shares are up 0.63% at $7.96 during the market trading session o...
SAN DIEGO, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Progenity, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROG), a biotechnology company with an established track record of success developing and commercializing molecular testing products, announced today that it has received funding from the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation’s IBD Ventures program to further develop Progenity’s first-in-class oral Drug Delivery System (DDS) for delivery of targeted therapeutics for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). The DDS capsule is an orally ingestib...
PT MINNEAPOLIS, MN / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2021/ Celcuity Inc. (NASDAQ:CELC), a clinical-stage biotechnology company pursuing an integrated companion diagnostic (CDx) and therapeutic strategy for treating patients with cancer, today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 and summarized recent business progress.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 10, 2021 / Celcuity, Inc. (NASDAQ:CELC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 10, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.