Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Laboratories stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 0.5% in a day
- Medical Laboratories stocks up 1.1% on average while median return up 0.1% in a week
- Medical Laboratories stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up -7.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PROG 176.3%, $CDNA 7.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CELC -8.4%, $NTRA -10.6%, $NVTA -11.1%, $ANPC -28.5%, $OPGN -39.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PROG 19.6%, $WST 3.6%, $VCYT 3.2%, $NVTA 1.8%, $ANPC 1.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NTRA -0.9%, $BIOC -3.2%, $PSNL -4.3%, $CELC -5.5%, $OPGN -7.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.1%, for the past 3 months is 19.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.2%, the lowest correlation is 7.0%, the latest correlation is 23.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 85.8% between NVTA and PSNL
The lowest correlation is -56.8% between CGIX and NVTA
The big shareholder groups in Personalis, Inc. ( NASDAQ:PSNL ) have power over the company. Institutions often own...
Eledon to use AlloSure to help assess the efficacy of AT-1501 in the prevention of rejection in Eledon’s upcoming renal transplantation trialsSOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. and IRVINE, Calif., Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA), a leading precision medicine company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers, and Eledon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Eledon”) (Na
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST), a global leader in innovative solutions for injectable drug administration, today announced that it will unveil its DeltaCube™ Modeling Platform as well as the new NovaGuard® SA Pro Safety System for ISO 0.5mL Standard Glass Syringes at Interphex, taking place October 19 to 21 in New York, New York.
MINNEAPOLIS, October 18, 2021--Celcuity announces clinical trial collaboration with U of Rochester and Puma for Phase 2 breast cancer study. Patient selection guided by CELsignia.
In this article, we discuss Cathie Wood’s top 15 small-cap stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Wood’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Cathie Wood’s Top 5 Small-Cap Stock Picks. Catherine Wood is an American millionaire investor, who founded ARK Investment Management in 2014. She serves […]
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
In this article we will take a look at whether hedge funds think CareDx, Inc. (NASDAQ:CDNA) is a good investment right now. We check hedge fund and billionaire investor sentiment before delving into hours of research. Hedge funds spend millions of dollars on Ivy League graduates, unconventional data sources, expert networks, and get tips from […]
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Oct. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA), a leading precision medicine company focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers, today announced it will report financial results for the third quarter 2021 after market close on Thursday, October 28, 2021. Company management will host a corresponding conference call beginning at 1:30 p.m
For more risk-tolerant investors, biotechs are screaming buys. This space is consistently on the Street’s radar as a single catalyst such as a positive FDA outcome or promising trial results can send shares through the roof. For example, last week ChemoCentryx (CCXI) saw its share prices skyrocket 100% in just one day, after the FDA approved its blood vessel inflammation drug Tavneos. However, the reverse also holds true meaning that biotech stocks carry their fair share of risk. So how are inve