Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Laboratories stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 0.9% in a day
- Medical Laboratories stocks up 2.5% on average while median return up -1.1% in a week
- Medical Laboratories stocks down 16.5% on average while median return down 17.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NTRA 7.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CDNA -21.8%, $PSNL -26.2%, $GTH -29.8%, $NVTA -31.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CELC 18.4%, $NTRA 15.1%, $VCYT 8.2%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $GTH -1.4%, $CDNA -4.0%, $BIOC -4.5%, $PSNL -9.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 46.0%, for the past 3 months is 37.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 65.9%, the lowest correlation is 26.2%, the latest correlation is 38.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 87.1% between NVTA and VCYT
The lowest correlation is -1.8% between PROG and PSNL
BEIJING, May 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genetron Holdings Limited (“Genetron Health” or the “Company”, NASDAQ: GTH), a leading precision oncology platform company in China that specializes in offering molecular profiling tests, early cancer screening products and companion diagnostics development, today announced that it will report unaudited financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2022 on June 2, 2022 before the US market open. Management will host a conference call for invest
SAN DIEGO, May 23, 2022--Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC), a leading provider of molecular diagnostic assays, products and services, reports financial results for the three months ended March 31, 2022 and provides a business update.
Marks 29 Patents Worldwide Directed to Biora’s Device Localization TechnologySAN DIEGO, May 19, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biora Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOR), the biotech company that is reimagining therapeutics, today announced a new patent related to its Drug Delivery System (DDS) platform under development. The USPTO has issued U.S. Patent No. 10,835,152 entitled, “Electromechanical pill device with localization capabilities” and allowed U.S. Application No. 15/940,407 entitled, “Localizat
West Pharmaceutical (WST) continues to gain momentum due to its strength in the Proprietary Products business. However, forex woes persist.
Natera Recycles Old IP for New Lawsuits SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., May 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA) – The Transplant Company™ focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers – today announced that Natera has just dropped one of their two patents originally asserted against CareDx. At the same time, Natera asserted two patents that are variations of the o
SAN DIEGO, May 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biora Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOR), the biotech company that is reimagining therapeutics, today announced that the Company’s management team will be presenting a corporate overview and participating in one-on-one meetings, upon request, with conference attendees at the upcoming H.C. Wainwright Global Investment Conference, which is taking place both virtually and in-person at the Fontainebleau Hotel in Miami, Florida, May 23 to 26, 2022. H.C. Wain
SAN DIEGO, May 16, 2022--Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC), a leading provider of molecular diagnostic assays, products and services, announces a delay in the filing of its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the three months ended March 31, 2022. The delay is related to the ongoing accounting review of Biocept’s financial statements as of and for the three months ended March 31, 2022, which ongoing review is a result of a change in circumstances at the U.S. Health Resources Services Administration (HR
* Entered into $100 Million Private Placement Agreement * Finalized pivotal Phase 3 trial design for gedatolisib * Received FDA Fast Track designation for gedatolisib in HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer * Management to host webcast and conference call today, May 16, 2022, at 4:30 p. ETMINNEAPOLIS, MN / ACCESSWIRE / May 16, 2022 / Celcuity Inc.