Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Laboratories stocks up 1.2% on average while median return up 0.1% in a day
- Medical Laboratories stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 0.4% in a week
- Medical Laboratories stocks down 13.0% on average while median return down 13.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CELC 7.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $WST -17.1%, $VCYT -18.6%, $NVTA -19.1%, $GTH -32.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BIOC 22.3%, $CELC 13.2%, $CDNA 5.5%, $NVTA 0.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $WST -3.2%, $PSNL -3.6%, $GTH -14.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.5%, for the past 3 months is 22.3%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.8%, the lowest correlation is 9.2%, the latest correlation is 33.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 72.0% between CDNA and VCYT
The lowest correlation is -37.2% between CELC and VCYT
BRISBANE, Calif., September 19, 2022--CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA) – The Transplant Company™ focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers – today announced that it is convening its annual digital health user conference, Management Expert Exchange in Transplantation (MEET), September 18-20 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Celcuity Inc. (NASDAQ:CELC), a clinical-stage biotechnology company focused on development of targeted therapies for a number of different cancers, today announced the appointment of Polly Murphy, D.V.M., Ph.D.
BRISBANE, Calif., September 14, 2022--CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA) – The Transplant Company™ focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers – today announced that it has served its 100,000th transplant patient, representing one out of ten patients transplanted in the U.S. This milestone demonstrates strong clinical adoption of molecular surveillance for transplant patients and showca
Icon PLC (ICLR) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock doesn't suggest further strength down the road.
West Pharmaceutical (WST) continues to gain momentum due to its strength in the Proprietary Products business. However, forex woes persist.
BRISBANE, Calif., September 12, 2022--CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA) – The Transplant Company™ focused on the discovery, development, and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers – today announced its leading participation in the 29th International Congress of The Transplantation Society (TTS 2022) taking place September 10-14 in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST), a global leader in innovative solutions for injectable drug administration, today announced that it will participate in the Bank of America Global Healthcare Conference taking place September 15, 2022, in London, UK, at 1:20 pm British Summer Time (8:20 am EDT).
In this article, we discuss 15 stocks that BofA is recommending. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, click BofA Is Recommending These 5 Stocks. The Bank of America Corporation, or BofA, is an American multinational investment bank and financial services firm. BofA monitors a portfolio of select stocks that returned -2.9% […]
BEIJING, Sept. 02, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Genetron Holdings Limited (“Genetron Health” or the “Company”, NASDAQ: GTH), a leading precision oncology platform company in China that specializes in offering molecular profiling tests, early cancer screening products and companion diagnostics development, announced today that the special committee (the “Special Committee”) of the Company’s Board of Directors (the “Board”) has retained Kroll, LLC (operating through its Duff & Phelps Opinions Practice
SAN DIEGO, August 31, 2022--Biocept, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIOC), a leading provider of molecular diagnostic assays, products and services, today announced that it has granted inducement stock options to purchase an aggregate of 89,550 shares of its common stock to 12 new employees. The inducement stock options have a grant date of August 31, 2022 and were granted as inducements material to the new employees entering into employment with Biocept in accordance with Nasdaq Listing Rule 5635(c)(4).