Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Medical Laboratories stocks down 1.2% on average while median return down -0.1% in a day
- Medical Laboratories stocks up 9.3% on average while median return up 7.1% in a week
- Medical Laboratories stocks up 22.6% on average while median return up 7.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GTH 61.3%, $CGIX 44.2%, $BIOC 37.3%, $OPGN 34.7%, $CELC 30.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NVTA -1.6%, $VCYT -3.1%, $PROG -4.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CGIX 25.2%, $BIOC 22.2%, $PROG 17.7%, $OPGN 10.6%, $VCYT 9.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NVTA -0.7%, $NTRA -1.0%, $CDNA -2.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.8%, for the past 3 months is 17.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 32.8%, the lowest correlation is -4.1%, the latest correlation is 18.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 73.5% between CDNA and PSNL
The lowest correlation is -42.4% between MGEN and OPGN
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA), a leading precision medicine company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers, today announced the closing of its previously announced public offering of 1,923,077 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $91.00 per share. In addition, CareDx has granted the underwriters ...
IBM, NextEra Energy, and West Pharmaceutical Services can now boast about a new club membership: the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats.
In this article we talked about Cathie Wood’s recent comments about money supply, inflation, interest rates, bitcoin and present Wood’s top 10 small-cap stock picks. Click to skip ahead our lengthy discussion and see Cathie Wood’s Top 5 Small-Cap Stock Picks. “The year has certainly started off in a wild way.” ARK Investment Management’s CEO, […]
With so much hype around coronavirus vaccine stocks, it was easy to miss Personalis (NASDAQ: PSNL), which became a 10-bagger after the market crash last year. Personalis is a biotech that competes with Guardant Health (NASDAQ: GH) and Adaptive Biotechnologies (NASDAQ: ADPT) in the cancer genomics space. Other major competitors include NanoString Technologies (NASDAQ: NSTG) and Foundation Medicine, a subsidiary of Roche Holdings (OTC: RHHBY).
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Biocept, Inc.'s...
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareDx, Inc. (Nasdaq: CDNA), a leading precision medicine company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of clinically differentiated, high-value healthcare solutions for transplant patients and caregivers, today announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering of 1,923,077 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $91.00 per share. The gross proceeds to CareDx from this offering, before de...
The company celebrates its ten-year anniversary and looks toward future innovationsSAN DIEGO, Jan. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Progenity, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROG), a biotechnology company with an established track record of success in developing and commercializing molecular testing products, has reported the completion of two million diagnostic tests by its CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory in Ann Arbor, Michigan. This notable milestone comes as Progenity celebrates the ten-year annivers...
Quidel had its Relative Strength (RS) Rating upgraded from 67 to 75 Tuesday — a welcome improvement for the producer of rapid diagnostic tests, but still short of the 80 or better score you look for. As you try to find the best stocks to buy and watch, keep a close on eye on relative price strength. IBD's proprietary RS Rating identifies technical performance by showing how a stock's price movement over the last 52 weeks compares to that of the other stocks in our database.