Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Specialties stocks up 1.0% on average while median return up 1.3% in a day
- Medical Specialties stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 1.5% in a week
- Medical Specialties stocks down 4.2% on average while median return down 4.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AUVI 122.3%, $IVC 36.2%, $INMB 33.1%, $CRMD 27.7%, $SWAV 25.2%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SPNE -26.1%, $TCMD -28.6%, $OSUR -32.0%, $HSDT -34.3%, $EAR -44.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BLPH 27.2%, $DRIO 11.7%, $AVDL 11.3%, $CRMD 11.0%, $INMB 7.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PLSE -21.6%, $VAPO -22.2%, $CLDX -22.7%, $PETV -30.8%, $EAR -39.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 36.2%, for the past 3 months is 31.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 46.8%, the lowest correlation is 9.1%, the latest correlation is 23.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 96.5% between BDX and BDXB
The lowest correlation is -28.3% between BLFS and BLPH
Don't feed the bear market; prepare for the next bull run. BYD sales should top Tesla deliveries in Q2.
Celldex took aim at Roche and Novartis' blockbuster hives drug on Friday with a small study that showed promise — but CLDX stock tumbled.
PRINCETON, N.J., July 01, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- )Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation (NASDAQ: IART), a leading global medical technology company, will release second quarter 2022 financial results on Wednesday, July 27, 2022, prior to the market open. In conjunction with the earnings release, Integra’s management team will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. ET. The live call is accessible by dialing 800-289-0720 and using the passcode 2688312. A simultaneous webcast of the call will be
Earlier this week, Raymond James attended Haemonetics Corp's (NYSE: HAE) Investor Day, where the management team presented a new Long-Range Plan (LRP), including some upside on the profitability, outlining each business unit's positioning and pipeline. According to the analysts, the plan implies an upside to expectations, despite some conservatism and back-end weight. Raymond James rolled the FY25 EPS estimate of $3.80 vs. the sub-$3.50 consensus into the event. See the investor presentation her
PDCO vs. CNMD: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Cooper has been recognized as a Top 50 Inspiring Workplace in North America by The Inspiring Workplaces Group. With more than 200 companies participating, Cooper Companies was ranked #14 overall.
Investors need to pay close attention to Sensus Healthcare (SRTS) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
Investors are optimistic about STERIS (STE) owing to its robust segmental results and the ongoing Cantel Medical integration.