Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Specialties stocks down 2.1% on average while median return down 1.8% in a day
- Medical Specialties stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down -0.3% in a week
- Medical Specialties stocks down 9.3% on average while median return down 4.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BLPH 428.3%, $RCEL 45.4%, $LNTH 38.1%, $LUNG 37.4%, $TCMD 23.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $INGN -44.2%, $AFIB -46.2%, $RMED -47.7%, $STIM -49.0%, $CHEK -59.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $BSGM 33.6%, $SMLR 26.5%, $BLPH 18.9%, $NAOV 10.0%, $LNTH 9.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CLDX -17.0%, $BMRA -17.7%, $CCEL -18.0%, $LNSR -30.5%, $CHEK -55.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.6%, for the past 3 months is 16.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 37.7%, the lowest correlation is 8.0%, the latest correlation is 25.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 79.5% between A and BRKR
The lowest correlation is -61.3% between BMRA and BSGM
LARGO, Fla., March 22, 2023--CONMED Corporation (NYSE: CNMD) today announced that its Annual Meeting of Stockholders will be held on Wednesday, May 24, 2023, at 1:30 p.m. ET at its corporate headquarters at 11311 Concept Boulevard, Largo FL and through the internet virtually. Shareholders of record at the close of business on March 28, 2023 shall be entitled to vote at the 2023 Annual Meeting.
GOLETA, Calif., March 22, 2023--Inogen Announces Appointment of Tom West to Board of Directors and Retirement of Board Member Kristen Miranda
Today we're going to take a look at the well-established West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. ( NYSE:WST ). The company's...
Emails obtained through a public records request show that the Boston area beat out at least three other regions for the company with expected revenue over $4 billion.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Neogen's (NEOG) Viroxide Super active constituents are potassium peroxymonosulfate and sodium chloride, which have been verified effective against multiple industry-relevant bacteria and viruses.
Investors continue to be optimistic about Masimo (MASI) due to its focus on patient monitoring.
Chemed (CHE) records increases in drain cleaning, plumbing, excavation and water restoration revenues within the Roto-Rooter branch commercial business.
DUBLIN, Ireland, March 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trinity Biotech plc (Nasdaq: TRIB) (the “Company”), a leading developer and manufacturer of diagnostic products for the point-of-care and clinical laboratory markets, today welcomed the announcement by the Kenyan Ministry of Health of the adoption of a new HIV rapid testing algorithm. This new algorithm establishes Trinity Biotech’s TrinScreen HIV as the screening test (A1 = screen test under World Health Organisation (“WHO”) guidelines). The K