Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Medical Specialties stocks up 0.1% on average while median return up -0.5% in a day
- Medical Specialties stocks up 8.3% on average while median return up 2.4% in a week
- Medical Specialties stocks up 26.1% on average while median return up 9.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AVGR 447.5%, $CHEK 363.2%, $OBLN 205.4%, $ATOS 190.3%, $IRIX 166.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $AFIB -16.4%, $VIVE -23.1%, $EYES -23.4%, $SRGA -26.9%, $KRMD -32.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OBLN 216.8%, $CLSN 93.7%, $ATOS 84.4%, $TMDI 67.4%, $ECOR 60.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $VRAY -11.8%, $SWAV -14.6%, $CDNA -15.3%, $KRMD -20.4%, $INMB -24.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 5.1%, for the past 3 months is 8.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 12.4%, the lowest correlation is -1.5%, the latest correlation is 8.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.7% between BDX and BDXB
The lowest correlation is -71.4% between ATRS and BAX
Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO and BIOb), a global leader of life science research and clinical diagnostic products, will report financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2020 on Thursday, February 11, 2021, following the close of the market. The company will discuss these results in a conference call scheduled for 3 PM Pacific Time (6 PM Eastern Time) that day.
Axonics Modulation Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: AXNX), a medical technology company that has developed and is commercializing novel implantable sacral neuromodulation (SNM) devices for the treatment of urinary and bowel dysfunction, today reported preliminary unaudited net revenue for the three months and fiscal year ended December 31, 2020.
Repro Med Systems, Inc. dba KORU Medical Systems (NASDAQ: KRMD) ("KORU Medical" or the "Company") a leading medical technology company focused on the development, manufacturing, and commercialization of innovative and easy-to-use specialty infusion solutions that improve quality of life for patients, today reported preliminary financial results for the full year ended December 31, 2020. The Company also announced that seasoned home infusion executive and KORU Medical Board member, Jim Beck, has ...
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - January 25, 2021) - The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP:To: All persons or entities who purchased or otherwise acquired securities of Boston Scientific Corporation ("Boston Scientific") (NYSE: BSX) between April 24, 2019 and November 16, 2020. You are hereby notified that a securities class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York. To ...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies:Coherent, Inc. (NASDAQ:COHR) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to Lumentum Holdings Inc.
NEW YORK, Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, continues to investigate the following companies: Obalon Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OBLN) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with ReShape Lifesciences Inc. If you are an Obalon shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. CIT Group Inc. (NYSE: CIT) concerning potential violations of the fed...
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2021 / The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against Penumbra, Inc. ("Penumbra" or "the Company") (NYSE:PEN) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U.
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2021 / The Schall Law Firm, a national shareholder rights litigation firm, announces the filing of a class action lawsuit against Boston Scientific Corporation ("Boston Scientific" or "the Company") (NYSE:BSX) for violations of §§10(b) and 20(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Rule 10b-5 promulgated thereunder by the U. Securities and Exchange Commission.
SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 25, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Hagens Berman urges Penumbra, Inc. (NYSE: PEN) investors to submit their losses now. A securities fraud class action has been filed, and certain investors may have valuable claims. Class Period: Aug. 3, 2020 – Dec. 15, 2020Lead Plaintiff Deadline: Mar. 16, 2021Visit: www.hbsslaw.com/investor-fraud/PEN Contact An Attorney Now: PEN@hbsslaw.com 844-916-0895 Penumbra, Inc. (PEN) Securities Class Action: The complaint alleges that Penumbra misled inves...