Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Specialties stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.4% in a day
- Medical Specialties stocks up 2.1% on average while median return up 1.7% in a week
- Medical Specialties stocks up 3.0% on average while median return up 2.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $STIM 61.0%, $PROF 55.0%, $ZYXI 47.9%, $ABMD 40.9%, $RCEL 33.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BWAY -43.7%, $SRTS -52.6%, $VAPO -54.0%, $LUNG -59.8%, $APYX -60.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VAPO 50.1%, $APYX 28.4%, $VNRX 17.3%, $AVDL 11.6%, $BMRA 11.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NNOX -8.6%, $PAVM -11.0%, $EKSO -11.0%, $CDNA -12.2%, $INO -14.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.4%, for the past 3 months is 25.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 48.3%, the lowest correlation is 6.5%, the latest correlation is 10.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 93.4% between BDX and BDXB
The lowest correlation is -57.7% between APYX and BLFS
Boston Scientific (BSX) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Conmed (CNMD) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
In this article, we discuss some growth stocks with long-term potential. If you want to read about some more stocks with explosive growth potential, go directly to 5 Growth Stocks with Upside Potential. We prepared the actual contents of this article back in April this year. At that time, we had picked ten stocks with […]
Stryker (SYK) continues to benefit from strength in the robotic arm-assisted surgery platform, Mako, and its broad product portfolio. However, pricing pressure weighs on it.
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
MARLBOROUGH, Mass., November 25, 2022--Hologic, Inc. (Nasdaq: HOLX) will exhibit its extensive portfolio of breast and skeletal health products at the 108th Scientific Assembly and Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) from Nov. 27 to Dec. 1. Among the full suite of breast biopsy and surgery solutions will be Hologic’s Affirm® Contrast Biopsy software, which will be on display for the first time since becoming commercially available in the United States.
InMode Ltd. (Nasdaq: INMD), a leading global provider of innovative medical technologies, is proud to announce the Health Canada license of the Forma-I to address the symptoms of dry eye disease due to Meibomian gland dysfunction (MGD). Forma-I is intended for use in the periorbital area and eyelids and relieves inflammation of meibomian glands and eye irritation.
LeMaitre Vascular, Inc. ( NASDAQ:LMAT ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a double-digit share price...