Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical Specialties stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down 0.4% in a day
- Medical Specialties stocks down -0.0% on average while median return down -0.6% in a week
- Medical Specialties stocks down 5.7% on average while median return down 6.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CDMO 25.7%, $TENX 22.6%, $BMRA 22.2%, $INMD 19.2%, $POAI 17.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PAVMZ -29.1%, $CTSO -33.0%, $CFMS -36.1%, $PAVMW -42.6%, $EAR -67.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DRIO 22.5%, $INMD 22.4%, $CDMO 15.5%, $AXDX 15.0%, $NSPR 13.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NAOV -19.5%, $STIM -19.6%, $PAVM -22.0%, $PAVMZ -25.6%, $PAVMW -39.4%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 19.1%, for the past 3 months is 12.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.5%, the lowest correlation is 0.1%, the latest correlation is 0.9%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 81.7% between BDX and BDXB
The lowest correlation is -55.0% between AKER and BIO
ViewRay, Inc. (Nasdaq: VRAY) announced today that the company will host a Virtual Clinical Data Event for Investors and Analysts on Thursday, October 28, 2021. The event will begin at 8:30 am ET / 5:30 am PT.
NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lucid Diagnostics Inc. (Nasdaq: LUCD) (“Lucid”) a commercial-stage, cancer prevention medical diagnostics company, and subsidiary of PAVmed Inc. (Nasdaq: PAVM, PAVMZ) (“PAVmed”), today announced the closing on October 18, 2021 of its initial public offering (the “Offering”) of 5,000,000 shares of common stock at a price to the public of $14.00 per share for total gross proceeds of $70,000,000 before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and
NEW YORK, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- WHY: Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of the securities of Nano-X Imaging Ltd. (NASDAQ: NNOX) between June 17, 2021 and August 18, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”), of the important December 6, 2021 lead plaintiff deadline. SO WHAT: If you purchased Nano-X securities during the Class Period you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out of pocket fees or costs through a contingency fee arrangemen
TORONTO, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Profound Medical Corp. (NASDAQ:PROF; TSX:PRN) (“Profound” or the “Company”), a commercial-stage medical device company that develops and markets customizable, incision-free therapies for the ablation of diseased tissue, will announce its third quarter 2021 financial results after market close on Thursday, November 4, 2021. Profound management will host a conference call at 4:30 p.m. ET to review the financial results and discuss business developments in
BILLERICA, Mass., October 18, 2021--Bruker Corporation (Nasdaq: BRKR) today announced it will report third quarter 2021 financial results on Monday, November 1, 2021, after the market closes. The Company will host a conference call and webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results and current business trends.
SANTA CLARA, Calif., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SI-BONE, Inc. (Nasdaq: SIBN), a medical device company dedicated to solving musculoskeletal disorders of the sacropelvic anatomy, today announced it will report financial results for the third quarter of 2021 after market close on Monday, November 8, 2021. The company’s management will webcast a corresponding conference call beginning at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Investors interested in listening to the conference call
WARSAW, Ind., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- OrthoPediatrics Corp. (“OrthoPediatrics” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: KIDS), a company focused exclusively on advancing the field of pediatric orthopedics, today announced it has been awarded a Silver metal designation as part of the “COVID Stops Here” campaign for achieving an 80% plus vaccination rate at its Indiana headquarters. The COVID Stops Here campaign recognizes Indiana workplaces that have achieved widespread vaccination against COVID-19.
If you want to know who really controls PerkinElmer, Inc. ( NYSE:PKI ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - October 18, 2021) - The Law Offices of Vincent Wong announce that a class action lawsuit has commenced in the on behalf of investors who purchased Eargo, Inc. ("Eargo") (NASDAQ: EAR) between October 16, 2020 and September 22, 2021.If you suffered a loss, contact us at the link below. There is no cost or obligation to you.https://www.wongesq.com/pslra-1/eargo-inc-loss-submission-form?prid=20511&wire=5Allegations against EAR include that the Company made mater