Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 2.8% on average while median return up 2.6% in a day
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 1.4% in a week
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 0.2% on average while median return up 3.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CRDF 89.4%, $OPTN 78.4%, $ACCD 63.5%, $AIH 39.5%, $SBEV 31.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $IMAC -25.0%, $PNTG -28.6%, $OTRKP -31.8%, $BIOC -31.9%, $OTRK -36.3%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AIH 31.4%, $SBEV 21.6%, $BDSX 21.5%, $ACCD 15.7%, $BNR 11.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PNTG -10.0%, $NTRA -10.8%, $NEO -13.6%, $NVTA -17.3%, $OTRK -22.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 20.5%, for the past 3 months is 20.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 38.0%, the lowest correlation is 7.5%, the latest correlation is 14.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 94.4% between FLGT and NEO
The lowest correlation is -41.0% between DVA and GTH
It's not a secret that every investor will make bad investments, from time to time. But it would be foolish to simply...
BANNOCKBURN, Ill., June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Option Care Health Inc. (“Option Care Health”) (NASDAQ: OPCH), the nation’s largest independent national provider of home and alternate site infusion services, today announced that the company will release results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2022 on Wednesday, July 27, 2022 before the market opens. In conjunction, the management team will host a conference call to review the results at 8:30 a.m. E.T. on the same day. Conference Call
CHENGDU, China, June 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Burning Rock Biotech Limited (NASDAQ: BNR, the “Company” or “Burning Rock”), a company focused on the application of next generation sequencing (NGS) technology in the field of precision oncology, today announced the launch of the PREVENT (a Prospective multi-canceR Early-detection and interVENTional) study, China’s first prospective interventional study to evaluate the performance of Burning Rock's early cancer detection test, OverC™, in the asy
Based on how big a slice of the pie is owned, these could be viewed as Warren Buffett's favorite stocks.
The sale price represents a 20% premium for Tivity stockholders to the company’s 90-day average stock price when the deal was announced.
CINCINNATI, June 29, 2022--Chemed Corporation ("Chemed") (NYSE:CHE) announced that it has entered into $550 million of amended and restated senior secured credit facilities ("Credit Facilities"). JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. acted as the Administrative Agent, and Lead-left Bookrunner and Joint Lead Arranger. Bank of America, N.A. acted as Co-Syndication Agent and Joint Bookrunner/Lead Arranger. PNC Bank National Association was the Documentation Agent.
How far off is U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. ( NYSE:USPH ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial...