Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 2.8% in a week
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up -1.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $BDSX 49.7%, $NEO 29.1%, $XGN 25.6%, $VNRX 21.6%, $SMTI 18.5%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MD -19.9%, $ACCD -22.5%, $DVA -25.6%, $OPTN -46.4%, $RCM -55.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VNRX 17.3%, $PDEX 10.3%, $RDNT 9.2%, $CRDF 8.6%, $AMED 7.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SMTI -4.1%, $BNR -4.2%, $GTH -6.3%, $BRTX -6.9%, $NVTA -7.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.2%, for the past 3 months is 14.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 23.0%, the lowest correlation is 4.6%, the latest correlation is 4.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 86.8% between GH and NVTA
The lowest correlation is -60.0% between BIOS and CHE
LOS ANGELES, Nov. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RadNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDNT), a national leader in providing high-quality, cost-effective diagnostic imaging services through a network of fully-owned and operated outpatient imaging centers, today announced that Mark Stolper, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be presenting at the BofA Securities 2022 Leveraged Finance Conference in Boca Raton, FL on Tuesday, November 29, 2022 at 11:50 a.m. Pacific Time (2:50 p.m. Eastern Tim
A look at the shareholders of Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA ( ETR:FME ) can tell us which group is most...
How far off is RadNet, Inc. ( NASDAQ:RDNT ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent financial data, we'll take...
With its stock down 11% over the past month, it is easy to disregard Pro-Dex (NASDAQ:PDEX). But if you pay close...
CHICAGO, November 23, 2022--Oak Street Health, Inc. (NYSE: OSH, or the "Company"), a network of value-based primary care centers for adults on Medicare and the only primary care provider to carry the AARP name, today announced that Mike Pykosz, Chief Executive Officer, and Tim Cook, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in the 34th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference, including a fireside chat presentation at 11:30 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
BATON ROUGE, La., Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Amedisys, Inc. (NASDAQ: AMED), a leading provider of home health, hospice, personal care and high-acuity care, names Scott Ginn, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, its Acting Chief Operating Officer, effective immediately. “I am delighted to have Scott Ginn serving as a trusted partner in this critical role on our leadership team,” stated Paul Kusserow, Chairman and CEO of Amedisys. “Scott is well respected within Amedisys an
A Bucks County drug and delivery device developer expects to raise $50 million from a public stock offering set to close later this week. Optinose (NASDAQ: OPTN) of Yardley plans to sell 26.32 million shares of its common stock, along with warrants to purchase an equal amount of shares, at a combined price of $1.90 per share. The shares of common stock and warrants will be issued separately, but can only be purchased together in the offering, the company said.
SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Aesthetic Medical International Holdings Group Limited (Nasdaq: AIH) (the “Company” or “AIH”), a leading provider of aesthetic medical services in China, today announced that it will release its unaudited financial results for the third quarter of 2022 before the U.S. market opens on Tuesday, November 29, 2022. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the Company’s financial performance at 7:00 AM Eastern Time (8:00 PM Beijing Time) on
BOULDER, Colo., November 21, 2022--Biodesix, Inc. (Nasdaq: BDSX), a leading data-driven diagnostic solutions company with a focus in lung disease, today announced the closing of its underwritten public offering of 35,075,000 shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $1.15 per share, including the exercise in full by the underwriter of its option to purchase up to an additional 4,575,000 shares of common stock in the offering. The gross proceeds to Biodesix from the offering, before
To achieve its goal of building Chicago’s first casino by 2026, Bally’s Corp. will lease land from a Chicago-based private equity firm for the next 300 years. Oak Street Capital LLC bought the 30-acre Tribune Publishing Center property, located at 777 W. Chicago Ave., for $200 million. The previous owner was Dallas-area Nexstar Media Group (NASDAQ: NSXT).