Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down 1.0% in a day
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 2.3% on average while median return up 2.2% in a week
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 10.9% on average while median return up 4.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $NTRA 36.4%, $DVA 31.7%, $ACCD 24.0%, $RDNT 23.1%, $SMTI 23.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BRTX -5.8%, $BDSX -6.9%, $GH -7.9%, $MD -8.0%, $BNR -20.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $OPTN 19.5%, $XGN 16.5%, $RDNT 8.7%, $GH 6.5%, $CRDF 6.4%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NEO -2.0%, $PNTG -3.8%, $FLGT -5.8%, $BRTX -8.2%, $BNR -12.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 17.2%, for the past 3 months is 13.1%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.6%, the lowest correlation is 1.1%, the latest correlation is 14.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.0% between FLGT and OSH
The lowest correlation is -59.9% between BIOS and CHE
BD's (BDX) SiteRite 9 Ultrasound System is likely to revolutionize vascular care by enhancing clinician efficiency and setting a new standard in first-attempt success.
Here is how Accolade (ACCD) and Adecco SA (AHEXY) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
LMB, DVA and PK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) growth stocks list on December 5, 2023.
FT. MYERS, FL / ACCESSWIRE / December 5, 2023 / NeoGenomics, Inc. (NASDAQ:NEO), a leading oncology testing services company, today announced new data highlighting its RaDaR® assay for minimal residual disease (MRD) will be presented at the 46th annual ...
LOS ANGELES, Dec. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RadNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDNT), a national leader in providing high-quality, cost-effective outpatient diagnostic imaging services, today announces MammogramNow, an innovative screening mammography service set to debut at the Walmart Supercenter in Milford, Delaware, on December 8th. This pioneering initiative aims to enhance breast health awareness and accessibility, including the integration of cutting-edge DeepHealth® (deephealth.com) technology, in
Cboe Global Markets, Gartner, Intel, Royal Caribbean Cruises and DaVita are included in this Analyst Blog.
Guardant Health Inc (NASDAQ:GH), a leading precision oncology company, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell by its Chief Information Officer, Kumud Kalia.
Investors are optimistic about Haemonetics (HAE) on consistent growth performance and raised guidance.
The availability of the FDA-approved drug via McKesson's (MCK) independent specialty pharmacy is expected to give patients more treatment options for breast cancer.
Key Insights The considerable ownership by retail investors in Sanara MedTech indicates that they collectively have a...