Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- The momentum of the sector is very strong.
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.5% in a day
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 6.3% on average while median return up 3.3% in a week
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 13.6% on average while median return up 10.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $CSU 98.8%, $BDSX 61.6%, $GTH 59.8%, $IMAC 55.4%, $CGIX 52.0%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CRHM -18.4%, $SDC -20.0%, $SMTI -20.7%, $PDEX -21.0%, $CRDF -50.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $CSU 55.4%, $BNR 33.2%, $CGIX 33.2%, $ACCD 23.7%, $BIOC 18.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AIH -3.4%, $IMAC -5.9%, $RDNT -6.7%, $SDC -7.8%, $CRDF -44.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 7.3%, for the past 3 months is 8.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 25.1%, the lowest correlation is 0.5%, the latest correlation is 15.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 74.2% between CHE and LHCG
The lowest correlation is -50.8% between FMS and GH
Biodesix, Inc. (Nasdaq: BDSX) today announced an agreement with HiberCell, a biotechnology company developing novel therapeutics for cancer relapse and metastasis, to further the development of an enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA) as a companion diagnostic in future registrational trials in breast cancer for Imprime PGG programs. Terms of the partnership were not disclosed.
Presentation Times and Weblinks Released for Over 60 Presenting CompaniesNEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 13, 2021 / Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule, with weblink click-throughs, for its two-day Winter 2021 Virtual Investor Conference, to take place Wednesday and Thursday, January 13-14, 2021. The links can also be found at www.
Company’s second-generation aligners engineered to make teeth straightening more comfortable and tooth movement more predictable Groundbreaking technology enables precision-cut aligners with graduated thicknesses NASHVILLE, Tenn., Jan. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmileDirectClub, Inc. (Nasdaq: SDC), the next generation oral care company with the first medtech platform for teeth straightening, today introduced SmileDirectClub Aligners with Comfort Sense™ technology, designed to make clear align...
Castle today announced certain unaudited preliminary performance results for the fourth quarter and full-year 2020.
WASHINGTON, Jan. 12, 2021 /CNW/ - The American Society of Hematology (ASH), the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis (ISTH), National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF), and World Federation of Hemophilia (WFH) have developed joint clinical practice guidelines on the diagnosis and management of von Willebrand Disease (VWD), the world's most common inherited bleeding disorder.
NEW YORK, Jan. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wall Street Reporter, the trusted name in financial news since 1843, has published reports on the latest comments and insights from leaders at: 1life Healthcare (NASDAQ: ONEM), Skylight Health Group (TSX.V: SHG) (OTC: SHGFF) Teladoc Health (NYSE: TDOC), and Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV). The US healthcare market is estimated at $2.8 trillion - and the largest in the world. Fast moving innovators are now driving a transformation wave - and creating new op...
High-priority populations will begin receiving vaccinations in New York, Los Angeles, Seattle, and the San Francisco Bay Area, with other regions anticipated soonSAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Medical, (NASDAQ: ONEM) a leading human-centered and technology-powered primary care organization, today announced it is continuing to expand its COVID-19 vaccination efforts nationwide, now offering support for community vaccinations in New York City, Los Angeles, Seattle, and the gr...
R1 RCM (RCM) has moved higher as of late, but there could definitely be trouble on the horizon for this company.
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Typically, we'll want to notice a...
AI Finds Cancer Earlier DeepHealth's AI identifies cancer in a patient one year earlier than detected in practice.CAMBRIDGE, Mass. and LOS ANGELES, Jan. 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RadNet, Inc. (NASDAQ: RDNT) today reported that its DeepHealth subsidiary, a leading developer of artificial intelligence (AI) for mammography interpretation, published results of its novel AI algorithms in Nature Medicine, illustrating an ability to detect breast cancer a year or more earlier than current practice. ...