Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 2.6% in a day
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks down 5.2% on average while median return down 4.9% in a week
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks down 6.9% on average while median return down 7.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PDEX 27.6%, $MD 19.4%, $CSU 15.9%, $DVA 14.5%, $USPH 8.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $SDC -25.5%, $GH -27.4%, $BDSX -30.9%, $PROG -31.8%, $NVTA -32.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $MD 14.3%, $PDEX 12.2%, $CCM 4.8%, $BIOC 4.4%, $ADUS 3.8%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $XGN -17.4%, $NVOS -18.3%, $GH -18.5%, $PROG -22.3%, $AMS -25.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 16.1%, for the past 3 months is 17.4%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 29.4%, the lowest correlation is 2.2%, the latest correlation is 17.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 77.2% between ACCD and CSTL
The lowest correlation is -66.7% between AAC and FLGT
One Medical's parent company reported losing more than double the money expected in the first quarter of the year, and shares dropped in late trading Wednesday.
One Medical plans to bring its technology-powered primary care model to Dallas-Fort WorthDALLAS and SAN FRANCISCO, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- With a shared commitment to transforming healthcare, Baylor Scott & White Health, the largest not-for-profit health system in the state of Texas, and One Medical, a leading national technology-powered primary care organization, will collaborate to deliver seamless coordinated care in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area. The affiliation will provi...
First Quarter 2021 Ending Membership Count of 598,000, a 31% Increase Year-Over-YearFirst Quarter 2021 Net Revenue of $121.4 Million, a 54% Increase Year-Over-YearEnding First Quarter 2021 Cash and Short-term Marketable Securities of $703.6 MillionProvides Q2 2021 Guidance SAN FRANCISCO, May 12, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 1Life Healthcare, Inc. (One Medical) (Nasdaq: ONEM) today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. “Through our human-centered and technology-power...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / 1life Healthcare Inc (NASDAQ:ONEM) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.To listen to the event live or access a replay of the call - visit https://www.
Investor confidence is high on the DaVita (DVA) stock, courtesy of its solid prospects.
The acquisition is going to expand Amedisys' (AMED) presence in Omaha and Council Bluffs' healthcare communities.
Fresenius Medical's (FMS) first-quarter earnings benefit from organic growth in Health Care Products segment, and performance in Asia Pacific.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: HealthEquity, NeoGenomics, Howard Hughes Corp and StoneCo