Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 2.8% on average while median return up -0.0% in a day
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 1.9% on average while median return up -1.6% in a week
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks down 0.5% on average while median return down 6.5% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $SBEV 301.9%, $OPTN 25.1%, $CRDF 18.9%, $CO 12.5%, $FMS 12.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NVTA -28.9%, $OTRK -29.3%, $GTH -32.7%, $OSH -33.0%, $PROG -35.0%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $SBEV 298.1%, $ONCS 18.2%, $OPTN 18.1%, $CRDF 8.2%, $APTX 8.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SMTI -12.9%, $OSH -13.6%, $RCM -13.8%, $XGN -14.2%, $ONEM -21.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 23.8%, for the past 3 months is 19.6%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 49.9%, the lowest correlation is 9.9%, the latest correlation is 14.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.8% between ADUS and CHE
The lowest correlation is -66.4% between DVA and IMAC
Investment company FourThought Financial, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Northrop Grumman Corp, Lockheed Martin Corp, Xcel Energy Inc, AbbVie Inc, DocuSign Inc, sells AT&T Inc, L3Harris Technologies Inc, Nike Inc, Southwest Airlines Co, Alphabet Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, FourThought Financial, LLC.
The maker of dental aligners is partnering with some high-profile celebrity influencers to shine a light on its products.
BELLEVUE, Wash., January 14, 2022--Novo Integrated Sciences Announces Signing of a Master Facility License Agreement with LA Fitness in Canada
FRIENDSWOOD, Texas, January 13, 2022--Castle announced the publication of clinical performance study data related to DecisionDx®-SCC in Future Oncology.
Cobleskill, NY, based Investment company Fenimore Asset Management Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Clarivate PLC, Amphenol Corp, Chemed Corp, Ollie's Bargain Outlet Holdings Inc, Dream Finders Homes Inc, sells Landstar System Inc, Digital Realty Trust Inc, SouthState Corp, Home BancShares Inc, Healthcare Services Group Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Fenimore Asset Management Inc.
Here is how Opexa Therapeutics, Inc. (ACER) and Aptinyx Inc. (APTX) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.