Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks down 0.0% on average while median return down 0.8% in a day
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks up 0.5% on average while median return up 0.2% in a week
- Medical/Nursing Services stocks down 4.5% on average while median return down 10.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PROG 196.0%, $AIH 23.3%, $VNRX 7.6%, $TVTY 6.2%, $SMTI 4.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CSTL -18.9%, $OTRK -20.0%, $OSH -20.8%, $GH -24.7%, $BNR -29.9%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PROG 39.7%, $AMED 16.3%, $OSH 14.9%, $PNTG 9.5%, $LHCG 8.7%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $CRDF -8.0%, $SDC -8.3%, $HNGR -8.5%, $BNR -12.7%, $AKU -20.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 18.1%, for the past 3 months is 11.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.7%, the lowest correlation is 5.1%, the latest correlation is 7.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 82.3% between AMED and LHCG
The lowest correlation is -47.8% between AKU and LHCG
TORONTO, October 18, 2021--If you purchased Akumin Inc. (TSX:AKU) shares, you may be entitled to compensation without payment of any out-of-pocket fees or costs through a contingency fee arrangement. Kalloghlian Myers LLP is investigating a class action seeking recovery of investor losses.
In this article, we discuss Cathie Wood’s top 15 small-cap stock picks. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Wood’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to Cathie Wood’s Top 5 Small-Cap Stock Picks. Catherine Wood is an American millionaire investor, who founded ARK Investment Management in 2014. She serves […]
Many prominent investors, including Warren Buffett, David Tepper and Stan Druckenmiller, have been cautious regarding the current bull market and missed out as the stock market reached another high in recent weeks. On the other hand, technology hedge funds weren’t timid and registered double digit market beating gains. Financials, energy and industrial stocks initially suffered […]
We know that hedge funds generate strong, risk-adjusted returns over the long run, therefore imitating the picks that they are collectively bullish on can be a profitable strategy for retail investors. With billions of dollars in assets, smart money investors have to conduct complex analyses, spend many resources and use tools that are not always […]
Potential short squeeze plays have gained steam in 2021 with new retail traders looking for the next GameStop Corp (NYSE: GME) or AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc (NYSE: AMC). A short squeeze can occur when a heavily shorted stock rises in value instead of falling. Short sellers could be looking to close out their position and can face a loss if they have to buy back the shares they initially borrowed at a higher price. Fintel Data: Data from Fintel, which requires a subscription, provides a look
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 873 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC. The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of June 30th. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Option Care Health, Inc. (NASDAQ:OPCH) based on […]
One Medical combines longitudinal high-touch care, education and health navigation with an integrated technology platform to help patients manage their chronic conditions and avoid the onset of new onesSAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- One Medical (Nasdaq: ONEM), a leading human-centered and technology-powered national primary care organization, continues advancing its comprehensive approach for managing and preventing chronic illnesses. As a part of its advanced primary care mode
NASHVILLE, Tenn., Oct. 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SmileDirectClub, Inc. (Nasdaq: SDC), the next generation oral care company with the first medtech platform for teeth straightening, announced today it will report results for the third quarter of 2021 on Monday, November 8, 2021 after close of market. David Katzman, SmileDirectClub’s Chief Executive Officer and Chairman, and Kyle Wailes, Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss these results at 5 p.m. Eastern Time. SmileD
Blue Owl Capital Inc. said Monday it entered an agreement to acquire Oak Street Real Estate Capital LLC and its investment advisory business for $950 million in cash and stock. The deal is expected to close in the fourth quarter. Blue Owl will fund the deal through cash and up to 39 million common units. Oak Street shareholders will be entitled to up to $650 million in earnouts, payable in cash or Blue Owl common units at future dates. The deal is expected to be 5% to 7% accretive to distributab