Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Mineral Rights stocks up 2.4% on average while median return up 2.1% in a day
- Mineral Rights stocks up 1.5% on average while median return up 0.8% in a week
- Mineral Rights stocks up 4.4% on average while median return up 2.8% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DMLP 12.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VNOM -1.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VNOM 2.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 40.0%, for the past 3 months is 39.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 70.4%, the lowest correlation is -6.6%, the latest correlation is 62.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 56.2% between DMLP and VNOM
The lowest correlation is 30.1% between BSM and VNOM
AMR, BSM and HCI made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on May 20, 2022.
ARR, GRIN, AMR, BSM, and HCI have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on May 20, 2022.
ARR, GRIN, and BSM made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on May 20, 2022.
Black Stone Minerals (BSM) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
GRIN, BSM, SBLK, EPD, and PFIE have been added to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) List on May 17, 2022.
GRIN, BSM, and SBLK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on May 17, 2022.
Here is how Black Stone Minerals (BSM) and EnQuest (ENQUF) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “US Small Cap Value Fund” first quarter 2022 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. The portfolio fell -4.6% (gross), modestly below the Russell 2000 Value’s decline of -2.4% and the Russell 2500 Value’s decline of -1.5% for the first quarter of […]