Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Mineral Rights stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 1.0% in a day
- Mineral Rights stocks down 1.0% on average while median return down -0.5% in a week
- Mineral Rights stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down 1.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VNOM 1.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BSM -3.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VNOM 1.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DMLP -4.8%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 54.5%, for the past 3 months is 56.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 97.8%, the lowest correlation is -38.9%, the latest correlation is 35.7%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 67.7% between BSM and VNOM
The lowest correlation is 43.8% between BSM and DMLP
Exxon Mobil, Viper Energy Partners, PBF Energy and Enterprise Products Partners are part of the Zacks top Analyst Blog.
Black Stone Minerals (BSM) closed the most recent trading day at $16.68, moving -0.3% from the previous trading session.
Bernzott Capital Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “US Small Cap Value Fund” fourth-quarter 2022 investor letter, a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the fourth quarter, the fund delivered a 10.36% net return compared to an 8.42% return for the Russell 2000 Value Index and a 9.21% return for the Russell 2500 […]
The nearly 150 year old company pays a healthy dividend and offers future price appreciation potential
Investors need to pay close attention to Black Stone Minerals (BSM) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
DALLAS, Jan. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (NASDAQ:DMLP) announced today the Partnership’s fourth quarter 2022 cash distribution. The distribution of $0.884339 per common unit represents activity for the three-month period ended December 31, 2022 and is payable on February 9, 2023 to common unitholders of record as of January 30, 2023. Cash receipts attributable to the Partnership’s Royalty Properties during the fourth quarter totaled approximately $29.0 million. Approxi
HOUSTON, January 18, 2023--Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (NYSE: BSM) ("Black Stone," "BSM," or "the Company") today announced that Jeff Wood, the President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer of Black Stone’s general partner, will leave the company effective February 28, 2023. Upon Mr. Wood’s departure, Evan Kiefer, who currently serves as Vice President, Finance and Investor Relations, will assume the role of Interim Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer.
Black Stone Minerals (BSM) closed the most recent trading day at $17.01, moving +1.49% from the previous trading session.
Black Stone Minerals (BSM) closed at $15.71 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.5% move from the prior day.
MIDLAND, Texas, Jan. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: VNOM) (“Viper”), a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FANG) (“Diamondback”), today announced that it plans to release fourth quarter 2022 financial results on February 21, 2023 after the market closes. In connection with the earnings release, Viper will host a conference call and webcast for investors and analysts to discuss its results for the fourth quarter of 2022 on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 a