Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Mineral Rights stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 1.7% in a day
- Mineral Rights stocks up 1.7% on average while median return up 2.0% in a week
- Mineral Rights stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down 1.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VNOM -4.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VNOM 3.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $DMLP -0.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 67.8%, for the past 3 months is 57.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 95.2%, the lowest correlation is 4.9%, the latest correlation is 42.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 75.6% between BSM and VNOM
The lowest correlation is 57.8% between DMLP and VNOM
HOUSTON, June 30, 2021--Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (NYSE: BSM) ("Black Stone" or "the Company") today announced that Carrie P. Clark will join the Company’s executive team as Senior Vice President, Land & Legal on August 2, 2021. In that role, she will oversee Black Stone’s Land and Land Administration groups. Steve Putman will continue in his current role as Senior Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary.
MIDLAND, Tx., June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: VNOM) (“Viper”), a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FANG) (“Diamondback”), today announced that it plans to release second quarter 2021 financial results on August 2, 2021 after the market closes. In connection with the earnings release, Viper will host a conference call and webcast for investors and analysts to discuss its results for the second quarter of 2021 on Tuesday, August 3, 2021 at 10:00 a.
DALLAS, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (the “Partnership”) (NASDAQ-DMLP) announced today that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of overriding royalty interests in the Bakken Trend totaling approximately 6,400 net royalty acres under 63,000 gross acres located in Dunn, McKenzie, McLean and Mountrail Counties, North Dakota. The transaction is structured as a non-taxable contribution and exchange. The contributing entity conveyed their interests to D
Black Stone Minerals (BSM) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
The financial regulations require hedge funds and wealthy investors that exceeded the $100 million holdings threshold to file a report that shows their positions at the end of every quarter. Even though it isn’t the intention, these filings to a certain extent level the playing field for ordinary investors. The latest round of 13F filings […]