Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Mineral Rights stocks down 1.8% on average while median return down 2.4% in a day
- Mineral Rights stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down -1.3% in a week
- Mineral Rights stocks up 15.7% on average while median return up 16.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DMLP 17.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $VNOM 2.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BSM -4.1%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 29.7%, for the past 3 months is 32.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 66.8%, the lowest correlation is -20.0%, the latest correlation is 17.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 44.8% between BSM and DMLP
The lowest correlation is 13.3% between BSM and VNOM
HOUSTON, October 21, 2021--Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (NYSE: BSM) ("Black Stone," "BSM," or "the Company") expects to declare the distribution attributable to the third quarter of 2021 after the close of trading on October 27, 2021.
DALLAS, Oct. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- — Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (NASDAQ:DMLP) announced today the Partnership’s third quarter 2021 cash distribution. The distribution of $0.507608 per common unit represents activity for the three-month period ended September 30, 2021 and is payable on November 10, 2021 to common unitholders of record as of November 1, 2021. Cash receipts attributable to the Partnership’s Royalty Properties during the third quarter totaled approximately $17.3 million. Appro
In this article, we will discuss 10 stocks to invest in: Adam Peterson’s Magnolia Capital fund portfolio based on Q2 holdings of the fund. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Peterson’s history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, go directly to the 5 Stocks to Invest In According to Adam Peterson’s Magnolia Capital […]
The latest concluded acquisition is likely to provide Viper Energy (VNOM) with immense organic growth possibilities.
MIDLAND, Texas, Oct. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ:VNOM) (“Viper” or the “Company”), a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:FANG) (“Diamondback”), today announced it has completed its previously announced acquisition of certain mineral and royalty interests from Swallowtail Royalties LLC and Swallowtail Royalties II LLC, portfolio companies of Blackstone Energy Partners. Aggregate consideration consisted of 15.25 million common units representing limited
MIDLAND, Texas, Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ: VNOM) (“Viper”), a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: FANG) (“Diamondback”), today announced that it plans to release third quarter 2021 financial results on November 1, 2021 after the market closes. In connection with the earnings release, Viper will host a conference call and webcast for investors and analysts to discuss its results for the third quarter of 2021 on Tuesday, November 2, 2021 at 10:
The Dow Jones crashed lower amid growing China fears. Nvidia stock flashed a sell signal, while Tesla stock hit the skids. Apple stock fell.