Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Mineral Rights stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.7% in a day
- Mineral Rights stocks down 2.7% on average while median return down 2.9% in a week
- Mineral Rights stocks down 5.1% on average while median return down 6.9% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $VNOM -7.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BSM -3.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 44.3%, for the past 3 months is 41.7%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 82.7%, the lowest correlation is 4.4%, the latest correlation is 33.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 65.3% between BSM and VNOM
The lowest correlation is 28.9% between BSM and DMLP
Higher oil-equivalent production volumes aid Viper Energy's (VNOM) earnings in Q1.
Legendary investor Peter Lynch has a straightforward perspective on corporate insiders and their actions in the stock market. He put it simply: insiders may sell shares for a range of reasons, but they only buy shares when they believe the price is going to rise. Keeping a close watch on insiders’ stock purchases can prove to be a profitable investment strategy. Corporate insiders, which include company officers and board members, possess valuable knowledge about company policies and performance
Southwestern Energy, Black Stone Minerals, and TORM are top for best value, fastest growth, and most momentum, respectively.
DALLAS, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (the “Partnership”) (NASDAQ-DMLP) announced today the Partnership’s net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2023 of $28,070,000, or $0.71 per common unit. A comparison of the Partnership’s consolidated results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023 and 2022 are set forth below: Three Months Ended March 31, 2023 2022Operating Revenues $40,167,000 $40,401,000Net Income $28,070,000 $30,624,000Net Income Per Common Unit $0.71 $0.80
Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ:VNOM) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript May 2, 2023 Viper Energy Partners LP beats earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $0.53, expectations were $0.41. Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the Viper Energy Partners’ First Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. . Please be advised that today’s conference […]
Q1 2023 Black Stone Minerals LP Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Viper Energy Partners LP Earnings Call
HOUSTON, May 01, 2023--Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (NYSE: BSM) ("Black Stone Minerals," "Black Stone," or "the Company") today announces its financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2023.
MIDLAND, Texas, May 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Viper Energy Partners LP (NASDAQ:VNOM) (“Viper” or the “Company”), a subsidiary of Diamondback Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ:FANG) (“Diamondback”), today announced financial and operating results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023. FIRST QUARTER HIGHLIGHTS Q1 2023 average production of 20,111 bo/d (34,967 boe/d), an increase of 1% from Q4 2022 and 11% year over year; highest in Company historyReceived $7.5 million in lease bonus incomeQ1 2023 conso
In this piece, we will take a look at the 25 largest MLPs. For more MLPs, head on over to MLP Stocks List: 5 Largest MLPs. Investing in the stock market is never an easy task. Even the professionals agree that the market has a mind of its own, and no amount of mathematical formulas […]