Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Mineral Rights stocks down 0.9% on average while median return down -0.1% in a day
- Mineral Rights stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 1.8% in a week
- Mineral Rights stocks up 11.8% on average while median return up 11.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $VNOM 12.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BSM -4.2%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 27.8%, for the past 3 months is 50.0%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 85.8%, the lowest correlation is -23.0%, the latest correlation is 1.3%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 49.1% between BSM and VNOM
The lowest correlation is 9.5% between BSM and DMLP
Selecting breakout stocks continues to be one of the most popular methods utilized by active investors.
Black Stone Minerals, L.P. (NYSE: BSM) ("Black Stone" or "the Company") today announced its participation in the Citi 2021 Global Energy and Utilities Virtual Conference on May 12, 2021. Black Stone management will conduct one-on-one meetings with investors at the conference.
A decline in oil-equivalent production volumes and higher expenses hurt Viper Energy's (VNOM) Q1 earnings.
DALLAS, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (the “Partnership”) (NASDAQ-DMLP) announced today the Partnership’s net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 of $11,801,000, or $0.33 per common unit. A comparison of the Partnership’s consolidated results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 and 2020 are set forth below: Three Months Ended March 31, 2021 2020Operating Revenues$17,789,000 $15,476,000 Net Income$ 11,801,000 $ 8,761,000 Net Income Per Common Unit$0.33 $0.25 ...
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by, and welcome to the Viper Energy Partners First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call. During our call today, we will reference an updated investor presentation, which can be found on Viper's website.
Thank you for joining us either by phone or online for the Black Stone Minerals first quarter 2021 earnings conference call. Before we start, I'd like to advise you that we will be making forward-looking statements during this call about our plans, expectations and assumptions regarding our future performance. For a discussion of these risks, you should refer to the cautionary information about our forward-looking statements in our press release from yesterday and the Risk Factors section of o...