Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Mortgage Insurers stocks up 2.2% on average while median return up 1.7% in a day
- Mortgage Insurers stocks down 0.3% on average while median return down -0.4% in a week
- Mortgage Insurers stocks down 5.2% on average while median return down 6.7% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AMBC 11.3%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $MTG -7.1%, $MBI -7.7%, $NMIH -9.1%, $GNW -10.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $ACGL 2.4%, $RDN 2.3%, $GNW 1.4%, $MTG 0.5%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $AGO -3.0%, $MBI -7.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 76.4%, for the past 3 months is 55.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 88.9%, the lowest correlation is 40.9%, the latest correlation is 58.2%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 95.7% between ESNT and RDN
The lowest correlation is 47.3% between GNW and MTG
NMI Holdings (NMIH) is well-poised for growth owing to the increasing size of the U.S. mortgage insurance market, expansion of customer franchise and a well-performing reinsurance market.
With the expansion in Indiana, people with limited access to consumer credit are expected to benefit from Regional Management's (RM) secured credit products.
MetLife (MET) continues to benefit on the back of strong VII driving its margins, varied product launches, direct expense ratio below its targeted level and a strong cash position.
Radian Group (RDN) is poised to grow due to well-performing real estate services and valuation products, favorable growth estimates and effective capital deployment.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
NEW YORK, June 30, 2022--Ambac partners with industry veteran Penny Parisoff to establish a new managing general agency focused on health and human services industry.
Owl Rock Capital (ORCC) expects the acquisition to create a premier equipment finance platform, which will be responsible for providing tailored financial solutions for the clients.
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
Private mortgage insurer recognized on list of the Bay Area’s fastest-growing mid-sized companies for third consecutive yearEMERYVILLE, Calif., June 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NMI Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMIH), the parent company of National Mortgage Insurance Corporation (National MI), has been named to the San Francisco Business Times’ Middle Market 75 List of the fastest-growing mid-sized companies in the Bay Area. The 75 companies are headquartered in Alameda, Contra Costa, Marin, San Fran
WAYNE, Pa., June 28, 2022--Home prices across the United States set a new all-time record for price appreciation, rising at an annualized rate of 18.0 percent in May 2022 from April 2022, according to homegenius Home Price Index (HPI) data released today by homegenius Real Estate LLC, a Radian Group Inc. company (NYSE: RDN). The company believes the homegenius HPI (formerly Radian HPI) is the most comprehensive and timely measure of U.S. housing market prices and conditions available in the mark