Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Mortgage Reits stocks up 0.8% on average while median return up 0.6% in a day
- Mortgage Reits stocks up 3.2% on average while median return up 3.3% in a week
- Mortgage Reits stocks up 7.2% on average while median return up 7.4% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $AGNC 26.5%, $MITT 25.1%, $DRN 21.7%, $NLY 21.4%, $PMT 21.1%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $BRT -5.6%, $SRS -14.8%, $WMC -16.2%, $DRV -23.8%, $PW -33.5%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DRN 9.8%, $AGNC 8.7%, $NLY 8.7%, $MITT 8.5%, $RNP 8.3%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $SRS -5.7%, $DRV -8.8%, $PW -9.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 53.9%, for the past 3 months is 52.2%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 69.6%, the lowest correlation is 2.6%, the latest correlation is 2.6%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.8% between FREL and IYR
The lowest correlation is -99.9% between DRN and DRV
We will take a look at the 15 biggest lumber companies in the world. To skip our analysis of the recent market trends, you can go directly to see the 5 Biggest Lumber Companies in the World. Lumber is sawn wood that has been converted into beams, planks, or boards, through wood production. It is […]
From the middle of August through the end of September, the S&P 500 index tanked 16.6%, and the tech-heavy Nasdaq Composite index slid 19.4%. The Relief study showed that patients who started using Abbott's new CGM had 67% fewer hospitalizations for acute diabetic events after one year.
Duke Energy (DUK) acquires the Wildflower Solar project from Clearway Energy Group to boost its renewable portfolio.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
This warehouse giant's stock fell hard, but its dividend isn't at any risk. In fact, more dividend hikes are likely in the cards.
AGNC Investment (NASDAQ: AGNC) was up as much as 4% in morning trading on Wednesday, the day before Thanksgiving. As of 2:30 p.m. ET, the stock price was up 2.8% to $9.77 per share. The major stock market indexes were all moving higher on Wednesday with the Nasdaq Composite leading the way, up about 96 points, or 1%, as of 2:30 p.m. ET.
By Ambar Warrick
Weyerhaeuser Company (NYSE: WY) today announced the company is making an immediate $100,000 donation to the city of Idabel, Oklahoma, to support storm response and recovery efforts following the powerful tornado that struck McCurtain County on the evening of Friday, Nov. 4. More than 100 homes and businesses in Idabel suffered a direct hit from the tornado, many residents lost their homes and possessions in the storm, and multiple structures remain uninhabitable. Temporary housing, clothing, med
AGNC Investment (AGNC) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.