Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Mortgage Reits stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Mortgage Reits stocks up 0.4% on average while median return up 0.3% in a week
- Mortgage Reits stocks up 4.7% on average while median return up 4.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PW 41.6%, $DS 32.4%, $DRN 17.5%, $URE 13.9%, $ESNT 13.4%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $CHMI -6.2%, $CLNC -11.0%, $SRS -13.0%, $BRG -15.0%, $DRV -16.7%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PW 7.9%, $EFC 7.7%, $ESNT 7.0%, $PCH 6.0%, $MTG 4.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RWT -3.0%, $MITT -3.6%, $IVR -3.9%, $LOAN -5.3%, $BRG -5.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 34.4%, for the past 3 months is 33.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 56.7%, the lowest correlation is 0.0%, the latest correlation is 0.0%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 98.8% between DRN and FREL
The lowest correlation is -99.6% between DRN and DRV
Yahoo Finance's Jared Blikre is joined by Callie Cox, Senior Investment Strategist with Ally Invest on today's Getting Technical: Time for Defense
Declining average costs of funds are likely to drive AGNC Investment's (AGNC) net interest margin. Yet, amid low mortgage rates, speedy prepayments remain worrisome.
Christopher Donahue, president & CEO of Federated Hermes, Inc., joins Yahoo Finance to discuss impacts of a financial transaction tax and the company’s growth.
Louisiana-Pacific (LPX), PotlatchDeltic (PCH), Citizens Community Bancorp (CZWI) and L Brands (LB) are four stocks with explosive relative price strength.
Find out more about the Financial Select Sector SPDR Fund, the characteristics of the exchange-traded fund, and the suitability of the fund.
New York, NY Acquisition & Stabilization Loan in New York, NY Charlotte, NC Multifamily Acquisition & Renovation Loan in Charlotte, NC Chicago, IL MSA Multifamily Refinance & Stabilization Loan in Chicago, IL MSA Atlanta, GA MSA Multifamily Acquisition & Renovation Loan in Atlanta, GA MSA Chicago, IL MSA Multifamily Portfolio Refinance & Stabilization Loan in Chicago, IL MSA Hudson Valley, NY MSA Multifamily Portfolio Acquisition & Renovation Loan in Hudson Valley, NY MSA Houston, TX MSA Multifa...