Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Mortgage Reits stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 2.6% in a day
- Mortgage Reits stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 2.6% in a week
- Mortgage Reits stocks down 14.0% on average while median return down 12.1% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
Related ETFs (click on ticker for stock detail page)
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $DRV 31.4%, $SRS 23.7%, $PCH 2.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $URE -21.0%, $ACRE -21.4%, $NYMT -22.6%, $RC -23.5%, $DRN -29.1%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $DRV 16.2%, $SRS 11.0%, $CHMI 5.1%, $ACGL 5.0%, $WMC 3.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $RWR -6.6%, $RWT -6.9%, $KBWY -9.0%, $URE -10.6%, $DRN -16.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 50.9%, for the past 3 months is 48.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 67.9%, the lowest correlation is 28.8%, the latest correlation is 67.8%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 99.6% between DRN and IYR
The lowest correlation is -99.6% between DRV and IYR
PASADENA, Calif., March 22, 2023--Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corporation (the "Company") (NYSE: WMC) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $0.35 per share for the first quarter of 2023. Today’s dividend is payable on April 26, 2023 to common shareholders of record as of April 3, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of March 31, 2023.
Key Insights Given the large stake in the stock by institutions, New York Mortgage Trust's stock price might be...
Mortgage servicing saved the day last year, but we might be at a high-water mark for the asset class.
New York-traded West Texas Intermediate, or WTI, crude was up 85 cents, or 1.2%, to $70.52 per barrel by 13:02 ET (17:02 GMT). With the latest rise, the U.S. crude benchmark has gained more than 5% since the start of the week, returning to the key $70 perch and overwriting about half of last week’s near 10% plunge that accounted for oil’s worst week since the height of the coronavirus pandemic in April 2020. London-traded Brent crude was up 95 cents, or 1.3%, to $76.27 per barrel, adding to th...
Dividend stocks can provide investors with some excellent recurring cash flow. Three stocks that can provide you with above-average payouts and that together can ensure you're collecting cash every month are Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH), General Mills (NYSE: GIS), and Duke Energy (NYSE: DUK). Here's why all three dividend stocks can be good additions to your portfolio right now.
Investors need to pay close attention to New York Mortgage (NYMT) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
In this article, we discuss 11 extreme dividend stocks with upside potential. You can skip our detailed analysis of dividend stocks and their historical performance, and go directly to read 5 Extreme Dividend Stocks With Upside Potential. In the current inflationary environment, dividend stocks help reduce a portfolio’s volatility and provide a hedge against inflation. […]
Annaly offers a huge yield, but it's unreliable. A simpler option would be better for most investors.
AGNC's mortgage focus has resulted in dividend fluctuations while Federal Realty's payouts just keep growing.
Prologis (PLD) closed the most recent trading day at $118.36, moving -0.29% from the previous trading session.