Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Municipals Funds stocks down 0.7% on average while median return down 0.6% in a day
- Municipals Funds stocks down 1.4% on average while median return down 1.3% in a week
- Municipals Funds stocks down 3.6% on average while median return down 4.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $EXD 2.7%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $LEO -6.2%, $PMF -6.2%, $MVT -6.5%, $NEV -6.5%, $DMF -6.8%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EXD 1.8%, $NXR 1.5%, $PMM 0.1%, $VKQ 0.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $MQT -3.1%, $NMI -3.2%, $VFL -3.3%, $BKN -3.6%, $KSM -3.6%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 32.2%, for the past 3 months is 22.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 42.9%, the lowest correlation is -0.2%, the latest correlation is 23.4%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 83.2% between IQI and LEO
The lowest correlation is -36.3% between BSD and FMN
WHEATON, Ill., October 20, 2021--First Trust Advisors L.P. ("FTA") announces the declaration of the monthly distributions for certain exchange-traded funds advised by FTA.
NEW YORK, October 20, 2021--Western Asset Managed Municipals Fund Inc. (NYSE: MMU) today announced the financial position of the Fund as of August 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, October 20, 2021--Western Asset Municipal Partners Fund Inc. (NYSE: MNP) today announced the financial position of the Fund as of August 31, 2021.
Federated Hermes, Inc. today announced that monthly fund composition and performance data for Federated Hermes Premier Municipal Income Fund (NYSE: FMN) as of Sept. 30, 2021, is now available in the Products section of FederatedInvestors.com. To order hard copies of this data or to be placed on a mailing list, call 800-245-0242 x5587538, email CEinfo@federatedinv.com or write to Federated Hermes, 1001 Liberty Avenue, Floor 23, Pittsburgh, PA 15222.
Climate risk isn't being adequately priced into many ETFs, but there are signs the tides are turning.
Federated Hermes Premier Municipal Income Fund (NYSE: FMN) has declared a dividend. The fund seeks to provide investors with current dividend income that is exempt from regular federal income tax. In addition, this fund features income exempt from the federal alternative minimum tax (AMT).