Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Municipals Funds stocks down 0.2% on average while median return down 0.1% in a day
- Municipals Funds stocks down 2.3% on average while median return down 2.1% in a week
- Municipals Funds stocks down 9.8% on average while median return down 10.0% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $DMB -15.5%, $MQT -15.5%, $NVG -15.7%, $BKN -17.3%, $MUA -17.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $EOT 1.0%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $PMO -4.8%, $PML -4.9%, $PMM -4.9%, $DMB -6.5%, $NVG -6.7%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 43.5%, for the past 3 months is 46.8%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 60.7%, the lowest correlation is 17.0%, the latest correlation is 51.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 84.5% between BFK and EIM
The lowest correlation is -41.6% between BYM and MFL
NEW YORK, September 29, 2022--BNY Mellon Investment Adviser, Inc. announced today that BNY Mellon Municipal Income, Inc., BNY Mellon Strategic Municipal Bond Fund, Inc. and BNY Mellon Strategic Municipals, Inc. (each, a "Fund") have declared a monthly distribution for each Fund's common shares as summarized below. The distributions are payable on October 31, 2022 to shareholders of record on October 17, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of October 14, 2022.
The AllianceBernstein Closed-End Funds declared the following distributions today:
AllianceBernstein National Municipal Income Fund, Inc. [NYSE: AFB] (the "Fund") today released its monthly portfolio update as of August 31, 2022.
NEW YORK, September 23, 2022--DWS Municipal Income Trust (NYSE: KTF) and DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust (NYSE: KSM) (each, a "Fund" and collectively, the "Funds") announced today the results of the 2022 Joint Annual Meeting of Shareholders of the Funds held on September 23, 2022.
NEW YORK, September 23, 2022--DWS Municipal Income Trust (NYSE: KTF) and DWS Strategic Municipal Income Trust (NYSE: KSM) (each, a "Fund," and collectively, the "Funds") each announced today that its respective Board of Trustees has extended the Fund’s existing open market share repurchase program for an additional twelve-month period. Each Fund may continue to purchase outstanding shares of beneficial interest in open-market transactions over the twelve-month period from December 1, 2022 until
The Board of Directors of DTF Tax-Free Income 2028 Term Fund Inc. (NYSE: DTF) (the "Fund"), a closed-end fund advised by Duff & Phelps Investment Management Co., today authorized the payment of dividends on the Fund's common stock as follows: