Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Municipals Funds stocks down 0.1% on average while median return down -0.0% in a day
- Municipals Funds stocks up 0.7% on average while median return up 0.3% in a week
- Municipals Funds stocks up 5.2% on average while median return up 5.3% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $PMM 14.6%, $OIA 14.2%, $PMO 11.0%, $MUA 9.6%, $MMD 9.6%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $PMX -2.9%, $EXD -3.3%, $PCK -7.4%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $PMM 5.1%, $OIA 4.4%, $EOT 3.9%, $MMD 3.4%, $PMO 2.9%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $BLE -0.9%, $BYM -0.9%, $EIM -0.9%, $DMB -1.8%, $KTF -2.0%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 34.4%, for the past 3 months is 45.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 58.2%, the lowest correlation is 5.9%, the latest correlation is 34.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 90.5% between CMU and KSM
The lowest correlation is -47.3% between MHD and MMD
The AllianceBernstein Closed-End Funds declared the following distributions today:
AllianceBernstein National Municipal Income Fund, Inc.[NYSE: AFB] (the "Fund") today released its monthly portfolio update as of December 31, 2022.
Federated Hermes, Inc. (NYSE: FHI), a global leader in active, responsible investing, today announced that monthly fund composition and performance data for Federated Hermes Premier Municipal Income Fund (NYSE: FMN) as of Dec. 31, 2022, is now available in the Products section of FederatedInvestors.com. To order hard copies of this data or to be placed on a mailing list, call 800-245-0242 x5587538, email CEinfo@federatedinv.com or write to Federated Hermes, 1001 Liberty Avenue, Floor 23, Pittsbu
Federated Hermes Premier Municipal Income Fund (NYSE: FMN) has declared a dividend. The fund seeks to provide investors with current dividend income that is exempt from regular federal income tax. In addition, this fund features income exempt from the federal alternative minimum tax (AMT).
NEW YORK, January 06, 2023--The DWS closed-end funds listed below announced today their regular monthly distributions.
NEW YORK, January 04, 2023--BNY Mellon Municipal Bond Infrastructure Fund, Inc. (NYSE: DMB) today announced a distribution of $0.0400 per share of common stock, payable on February 1, 2023 to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 20, 2023. The ex-dividend date is January 19, 2023. The previous distribution announced in December was $0.0400 per share of common stock.
PHILADELPHIA, January 04, 2023--Today, Delaware Investments National Municipal Income Fund (NYSE American: VFL) (the "National Muni Fund") a New York Stock Exchange–listed closed-end fund trading under the symbol "VFL," declared a monthly distribution of $0.0450 per share. The monthly distribution is payable January 27, 2023, to shareholders of record at the close of business on January 20, 2023. The ex-dividend date will be January 19, 2023.
NEW YORK, January 03, 2023--Certain BlackRock closed-end funds (the "Funds") announced distributions today as detailed below.
BOSTON, January 03, 2023--The following Eaton Vance closed-end funds (the "Funds") announced distributions today as detailed below.
NEW YORK, Jan. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Boards of Trustees/Directors of the PIMCO closed-end funds below (each, a “Fund” and, collectively, the “Funds”) have declared a monthly distribution for each Fund’s common shares as summarized below. The distributions are payable on February 1, 2023 to shareholders of record on January 13, 2023, with an ex-dividend date of January 12, 2023. Monthly Distribution Per ShareFundNYSE SymbolAmountChange From Previous MonthPercentage Change From Previous