Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Newspaper Publishers stocks down 1.3% on average while median return down 1.2% in a day
- Newspaper Publishers stocks down 2.0% on average while median return down 1.0% in a week
- Newspaper Publishers stocks down 2.5% on average while median return down 5.2% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* Price Patter: / is upward trend, \ is downward trend, - is sideway. Click on the ticker to go to stock page to see Bayesian Trend model plot of the time series.
* Channel and change points are derived from Bayesian Trend model, where the channel slope is the growth rate while change points are those the model partition the time series.
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $MDP 16.6%, $LEE 12.9%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $TPCO -5.3%, $AHC -7.4%, $NYT -11.2%, $GCI -13.2%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $GCI 0.1%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $NYT -1.1%, $AHC -2.4%, $MDP -2.7%, $LEE -9.5%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 10.7%, for the past 3 months is 11.9%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 40.8%, the lowest correlation is -1.2%, the latest correlation is 12.5%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 38.6% between AHC and MDP
The lowest correlation is -53.6% between LEE and NYT
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Gannett Co., Inc. ("Gannett", "we", "us", "our", or the "Company") (NYSE: GCI) today announced that it will present at the 16th Annual Needham Technology & Media Conference on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 8:45 am ET. Presenters will include its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Michael Reed, its Chief Financial Officer, Doug Horne, its Chief Product Officer, Kris Barton, and its Chief Marketing & Strategy Officer, Mayur Gupta.
Moore Kuehn, PLLC, a law firm focusing in securities litigation located on Wall Street in downtown New York City, is investigating potential claims concerning whether the following proposed mergers are fair to shareholders. Moore Kuehn may seek increased consideration, additional disclosures, or other relief on behalf of the shareholders of these companies:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:EQT Corporation (NYSE:EQT) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Alta Resources Development, LLC. Under the purchase agreement, EQT will acquire all of the membership interests in Alta's upstream and midstream subsidiaries for approximately $2.
Meredith Corporation (NYSE: MDP), a leading media company reaching almost 70% of all pet owners in the U.S., including nearly 80 million dog owners and over 40 million cat owners, today announced the launch of Paw Print, the largest consumer magazine dedicated to pet families, according to MediaRadar, which will be sent to select subscribers of Meredith. The new publication is designed to deliver an informative, joyful experience to readers, giving them useful and entertaining pet information in...
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 9, 2021 /Knoll, Inc. (NYSE:KNL)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 8, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:Tribune Publishing Company (NASDAQ:TPCO) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to affiliates of Alden Global Capital. Under the terms of the agreement, Alden will acquire all of the outstanding shares of Tribune common stock not currently owned by Alden for $17.
NEW YORK, May 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Equity Commonwealth (NYSE: EQC) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation. Under the merger, Equity Commonwealth will acquire Monmouth in an all-stock transaction. Upon closing, Equity Commonwealth shareholders are expec...
Good morning, everyone and thank you for joining our call today to discuss Gannett's first quarter 2021 results. Presenting on today's call will be Mike Reed, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer and Doug Horne, Chief Financial Officer.