Aggregated price index
Aggregated price index with volume information
- Newspaper Publishers stocks down 1.1% on average while median return down 0.9% in a day
- Newspaper Publishers stocks down 0.6% on average while median return down -1.4% in a week
- Newspaper Publishers stocks up 16.5% on average while median return up 14.6% in a month
- When average return is significantly different from median return, this implies an asymmetry - composite return is driven by some outliners.
Aggregated price index (close) is based on equal weighted constituencies returns. Average short volume and average total volumes are averaged across all volume data among constituencies.
Click on + to show price series and click on ticker for stock detail page
* P/E and MarketCap are refreshed daily using IEX Cloud service. P/B, P/S, PEG, growth, short%, HelbyInstitute are refreshed weekly using Yahoo feeds. For latest stock stats please visit Yahoo Finance.
* 20 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 20 days SMA price) / 20 days volatility. 50 days Price Zscore = (Today price - 50 days SMA price) / 50 days volatility.
* 12-26 Days Percentage Price Oscillator = (12 days EMA price - 26 days EMA price) / 26 days EMA price * 100
- 1M winners are : Winners for past month are $GCI 52.7%, $AHC 28.7%, $TPCO 25.0%, $LEE 19.8%
- 1M losers are : Losers for past month are $NYT -1.4%, $MDP -3.6%
- 1W winners are : Winners for past week are $AHC 6.0%, $NYT 4.4%, $GCI 2.8%, $SCHL 1.6%
- 1W losers are : Losers for past week are $LEE -2.8%, $MDP -4.5%, $DJCO -13.3%
Index correlation analysis
Correlation for the past month is 6.3%, for the past 3 months is 12.5%
In the past month for a 5 days rolling window, the highest corrrelation is 25.0%, the lowest correlation is -5.1%, the latest correlation is -5.1%
When a correlation deviated from the normal level and goes lower or even negative, it indicates some of stocks have deviated from the normal direction of the group. The deviation could reverse if long term level of correlation was at a higher level. It creates trading opportunities and deserves study whether the deviation is idiosyncratic or systematic.
Among pairwise correlation, the highest correlation is 59.3% between MDP and SCHL
The lowest correlation is -37.8% between AHC and DJCO
Benzinga's PreMarket Prep airs every morning from 8-9 a.m. ET. During that fast-paced, highly informative hour, traders and investors tune in to get the major news of the day, the catalysts behind those moves and the corresponding price action for the upcoming session.On any given day, the show will cover at least 20 stocks determined by co-hosts Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick along with producer Spencer Israel.The Company: E.W. Scripps Co (NASDAQ: SSP) is a media enterprise with interests in loca...
Wright's Media, an industry-leading global content licensing agency, will collaborate with Wirecutter, a product recommendation service acquired by The New York Times Company (NYSE: NYT), as its official content licensing partner, delivering unparalleled accolade and editorial licensing to consumers.
USA Today parent Gannett Co. Inc. provided a fourth-quarter revenue outlook that was above expectations, amid strength in advertising. The media company expects revenue of $865 million to $875 million, up from $699.3 million a year ago. The one analyst that provided an estimate with FactSet was expecting $857 million. Gannett also expects a net loss of $135 million to $130 million. "Revenue improvement was primarily driven by a continued rebound in our advertising trends, both print and digital,...
Gannett Co., Inc. ("Gannett", "we", "us", "our", or the "Company") (NYSE: GCI) today reported its preliminary financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020.
Kevin Mowbray has been the CEO of Lee Enterprises, Incorporated ( NYSE:LEE ) since 2016, and this article will examine...
New York, New York--(Newsfile Corp. - January 18, 2021) - Levi & Korsinsky announces it has commenced an investigation of Lee Enterprises, Incorporated (NYSE: LEE) concerning possible breaches of fiduciary duty. To obtain additional information, go to:https://www.zlk.com/compensation2/lee-enterprises-incorporated-information-request-formor contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500. There is no cost or obligation to you.Levi & Korsi...
Saban Capital Group Chairman & CEO, Haim Saban, joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss consolidation and M&A in the media industry.
Saban Capital Group Chairman & CEO, Haim Saban, joins 'Influencers with Andy Serwer' to discuss President-elect Joe Biden and his approach to economic inequality.
Gannett Co., Inc. ("Gannett", "we", "us", "our", or the "Company") (NYSE: GCI) today announced that its Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Michael Reed, presented at the 23rd Annual Needham Growth Conference in a fireside chat with Needham & Company Principal and TMT analyst Ryan Vaughan.
NYTCo announced today that its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 earnings conference call will be held on Thursday, February 4 at 8:00 a.m. E.T.